PDA

View Full Version : Men Withouth a Name... Still he found what he's missing .

LustyTSgirlInNY4You
07-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Just coming into a new town and on my way to the hotel another car stop for the red light next to my taxi; The driver of the other car is a smiling, devil sinner guy who just look at me; I give a look checking him out, he show his emotions and follow the cab asking with signs for my phone number, bummer, can't give to him.

The cab driver accelerate getting out of the traffic. Traffic is moving, then he keeps following and observe when I get off the car and go inside the hotel to check in; he is having this hard on that when he give his car to the valet parking everyone could notice his big piece of meat, totally enjoying the attention to his cock. He is tan, not sure if he is italian or puertorican guy but, hey?! , I think he is the perfect looking to turn me into the slutty girl I am...

He pass by me and I totally get distracted and lost him for a bit, I am just so tired from the trip but horny as hell that I feel something it's going to explode real soon... I walk to the elevator, there he is staring at me touching himself, teasing me, I look at him wink once again and; with a move of my head calling him to me... Can you help? I ask, he affirm and smile biting his lips; I know how can I talk to a total estranger? Inside of the elevator he keeps just looking at me, I am thinking if it's a good idea but taking the risk anyways, floor 6th my room floor.

He grab my luggage and let me lead him to my room... He just watch me while I walk wondering what I have under my black satin high waist skirt making the perfect contrast with my vivid purple color blouse, he keeps touching what it seems a huge piece of meat under his booth cut dark pants, look a large hard stick hiding under his crotch.

Looking backwards I keep teasing him walking slow, showing how curvy my body is... he smile imagining what a feast he will get. I swipe the card key and go inside the room. Let me use the restroom, - I say.- I push him on the bed, he is calm. My skin chills, something really wild it's coming I feel it. My silk white high thighs feet perfectly to my legs, clip my garnet belt and my white tight G string made of delicate silk lace as well as my brassiere.

I come out and he is waiting for me at the edge of the window watching over the city. Very muscular and fit with a firm ass wearing those white brief trouser and a white thank top that turn me so in the mood to be taken. I kiss his neck, and hold him touching his hard member, he turn to me and grab my hair and kissed me so deep, licking all over my neck and biting my lips he trow me to the bed... Fun and pleasure are just about to begin... I moan like a that dirty little whore that lives in me, He hold me in his arms and keep giving me long and passionate kisses... Our tongues dancing a vivid hot tango while they explore each other... his hands slowly caress my fine lingerie clothed body as his kissing moves downward.... While his teeth gently pull on my ear lobes and nibbling my neck and his hands slide down the small of my chilling back to cup my horny firm ass... He pull me closer squeezing my perky breasts against his chest... He lay me down on the bed...

My white lingerie still on... He keep kissing me all over... down my neck, across my breasts, over my tummy, down to my inner thighs and down my leg to my perfect manicured toes. He staring at me and he start to unbutton my bra... My bra falls open exposing my perky nipples... my nipples are erect and expecting stimulation... I kiss him again... our hot breath mingles, I kiss down his neck again, over his shoulder... he goes down to my breast, he kiss each nipple then suck it gently into his mouth while he swirl his tongue on it; his hands start to undo my garnet belt strings as he continue to kiss swirl and suck my nipples... alternating between the two...
My cute lace garnet belt and my high thighs are undone now, I start to kiss him downward craving to fill my mouth, he turn me over and start to kiss my back going down on me he touch gently and firm my hips and open my butt to find my pink glory hole and tip it with his wet tongue, he still not sure about what to expect, moving his hand fast without me notice he touch my front and step back.

WOW! what the F**ck!!!!! -He yells - his pulse it's accelerated and do not understand. He shake his head, try to understand what it's happening, he ask... What f**ck it's that? !!!. I smile with such cynical smile; -I reply- Just a little something to make a hot sweaty encounter complete..! Think about how good it's to have a big thick clitoris to please! -I explain-.

He sat in the couch, surprised about my fine well figured body, he still hard, I believe harder than before dripping that tasty man juice... He slap me and turn me over on my stomach and lick my pink hole like such a hungry sexual monster. Here he goes and get my long clit and get it in his mouth it's a kid having his lollipop for good behave. He goes over my tummy, tickle my bellybuttom with his tongue and wiggle my pantie off, kissing me downward he kiss my inner most part of my thighs right across of my she cock he slow down, shake his head again and slowly kiss down my legs his hand rip off my lace G string and as he is licking my legs worship my toes while trow my ripped lingerie on the floor and put my tong on his face breathing fast he start to moan like angry male cat taking a pussy or a big stud drilling his bitch.

He Kiss my legs again working his way up, get to my inner thigh, now I feel his hot rustle breath, my very excited quivering tranni cock it's so hard, then pulls my round firms soft ass to the edge of the bed ; Push my knees into my luscious breast and spread my ankles wide apart, he kneel between my wide spread legs and bow his head at my sweetly scented delicious asshole, I could feel his hot breath on my she cock again and slowly drag the flat of his tongue upward.

He opens and separate my ass cheeks and put his tongue inside desperate for a taste of my intoxicating juicy nectar, keep going up to my she cock. He swirl the tip of my hard tranni clit as it sucked hard, he slide a finger inside my excited dilated cum fuck me hole, going in and out in and out he pumps and pumps while I moan like such a horny bitch and he keeps licking and swirling on my erect clit; then my she cock juices are flowing he totally got me so wet.

He alternate two finger like taping well trained finger penetrating in my A wet hole he goes harder and harder and still swirl the tip of my HARD long clit he turn me to make a 69 on the edge of the bed, upside down and stroking my mouth with his hard rock cock, with fast move he make me gasp and pant on his precious head, going down to my throat.

My chest heaves as he stuck his cock on my wet dripping mouth as gasp and gag on him, he struck me harder not giving a chance to breath. He feel me all over then pull my hair and -call me- slut, cum whore !! I panic, but still want more while he slide his 9 inch of massive hard gun cock inside of me, -yelling at me-- ... Take it all you nasty slut!!, you are a woman !, real woman take it rough and hard a real man!.
He take it off and giving to my hungry mouth, slapped real hard with his cock, grabbing my head and pulling toward his cock, my hearth pump fast, he yell at me: Whore, Cum Slut!! take me all!!!, then carry me to the edge of the window, having the view of the downtown he struck my thigh little hole fast and deep, he really mean to cause me pleasure and pain, Just love it! !!

He get off and get on his knees and suck my dripping wet hard she cock sucking it really fast , I feel how my hard tranni cock disappear in his mouth, he goes deep down his throat, pinched my nipples and feel my orgasm, as my cum runs over his tongue down his chin then he stand up and without allowing me to catch a breath, struck his cock in my mouth again. His massive cock is real hard and eager to push it's way into me, he lock his elbow under my knees spreading them wide apart, I feel the mushroom tip of his throbbing cock as he slide it up and down between my fuck hole, teasing me, I feel how it push the head in, I am ready and he rip my inside, he enjoy the sensation of ripping how he open up my hole, I cry and moan, I could feel the girth of his long fat hard on inside of me.

As he push it deeper and deeper I tremble while his sack it's bumping between my thighs he tell me to beg for more. Please give it to me...!! Break me in papi! (since I am a latina) he loves my accent and tell me to call him papi, - I scream- fuck me pumps papi..!! He's going faster and deeper he start to thrust his fat cock... in and out... harder I could even feel every vein and ridge of his fat big cock, I have the feeling of his hard cock "bottom out" deep inside me. He put my hand on my she cock and make me rub it, his cock still pumping my tight wet asshole.

In and out he is doing me so hard that my breast shake like inverted bowls of jelly and I just scream and moan, I feel his whole man piece of meat inside me, I get short of breath and getting ready to cum again I feel almost like a big bomb it's about to explode inside of me, I am ready to cum, he goes HARD..DEEP , HARD AND FAST I just feel his cock swell up, big and fat, unbelievable hard, I feel those spasm buried real deep inside of my cum love hole, I am shooting too, feeling at the same time his cum inside me, he fall on top of me almost faint of pleasure he sure is intoxicated by this new sexual explosive bombshell transsexual experience... I fall asleep... two hour later he wake me up, giving me orange juice and yogurt... I don't even know his name none where he is coming from, the pleasure zone I guess, but I do not care . Are you ready to try the bathtub? - he ask...- Here we go again!!. :twisted:]