PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer paris where are you?

bat1
07-28-2008, 12:14 AM
She use to be here all the time

have not seen any posts of hers in a long while

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 12:17 AM
she's in the kitchen
I'll tell her you asked about her
;)

JelenaCD
07-28-2008, 12:26 AM
and where is Yasmin Lee ? those 2 girls are just the best .

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Yas is out west teaching Escrima defense techniques
some people need to know how to handle big sticks coming at them rapidly, I can think of no better teacher!

johnb
07-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Funny replies Johnny, seriously. If Jennifer is in the kitchen, I'm sure she's stirring the pot. As far as the best teacher of big sticks coming at you rapidly, I'd go with CC Sabathia. Again, funny replies, but not good answers.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 01:36 AM
they were meant to be funny, it's a dumb fucking question
neither of them post as much on the board anymore because they are doing real life shit..........

forgive me for trying to bring some humor to a thread that is created every 6 months

nothing personal bat1, its just the truth

these chicks read this forum daily, whether they tell you they do or not, so asking where they are is silly, they're lurking as usual

JelenaCD
07-28-2008, 01:45 AM
nice, i love that idea, the person dissappearing from public to grow the aura surrounding them , the artist in hiding !

bat1
07-28-2008, 04:20 AM
they were meant to be funny, it's a dumb fucking question
neither of them post as much on the board anymore because they are doing real life shit..........

forgive me for trying to bring some humor to a thread that is created every 6 months

nothing personal bat1, its just the truth

these chicks read this forum daily, whether they tell you they do or not, so asking where they are is silly, they're lurking as usual

being around this forum I've seen many come and go..
Jennifer was one of the highlights here now nothing
you kind of get to know people here ...then there gone..then you
wonder are they OK? the transgender life style is one of many knocks
and yes you wonder are they OK?