PDA

View Full Version : How exactly??

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Do you delete your account on here?

I am so tired of the bullshit, I have dealt with it since day 1, some to my own fault others not my fault.

This site just makes me feel awful about myself and doesn't keep me positive.

I rarely post here anymore.

So to the friends I have made on here...LOVE YOU...so many of you are wonderful people including the moderators and Nyce.

But I am done with the KellyShore hate on me threads, I am done being the clown of HA.

If you would like to stay in contact with me, you can join my yahoo group, myspace, xpeeps, and xfanz.

Whatever site you are on.

Kisses

Kelly

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Kelly! keep your account open and just dont post.

then u can just come back if u want to without going thru the BS of signing up again.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:46 PM
I have to finish the argument with Danny lol so I guess that is a good idea girl.

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Or you could NOT finish the argument... and save yourself from the frustration.

But what do i know? :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Or you could NOT finish the argument... and save yourself from the frustration.

But what do i know? :shrug oh its just over relationships, and Danny is my favorite person to debate with. He challenges me, which is fun.

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 10:52 PM
gotcha. ok fight on Layla!

NYBURBS
07-27-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't mean this in an insulting manner, but anytime you put yourself out in public view you're bound to receive nasty comments. Some people just get off on trying to cut down others; the world is populated with plenty of ignorant people.

My only advice would be to either grow some thicker skin, or in the alternative try to be a little less conspicuous in regard to the type of posts you make.

Hopefully you don't take this as me trying to insult you. I'm just giving my two cents for whatever it's worth.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't mean this in an insulting manner, but anytime you put yourself out in public view you're bound to receive nasty comments. Some people just get off on trying to cut down others; the world is populated with plenty of ignorant people.

My only advice would be to either grow some thicker skin, or in the alternative try to be a little less conspicuous in regard to the type of posts you make.

Hopefully you don't take this as me trying to insult you. I'm just giving my two cents for whatever it's worth.Umm you obviously have no clue who I am, what I am annoyed about or what I've put up with on here?

Do you see my post count??? Then look at yours?

But thank you for the advice.

I have a thick skin, but enough is enough!

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:05 PM
A TS drama queen? You dont say. get over yourself. Dont delete your account just have even will power not to post.

JelenaCD
07-27-2008, 11:05 PM
over 8,000 Posts in 1 1/2 years , amazing ! Kelly we love your drama ! i hope you stay !

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:07 PM
A TS drama queen? You dont say. get over yourself. Dont delete your account just have even will power not to post. If I was a drama queen I would of deleted a long time ago, again talking about stuff you have no clue about.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:08 PM
A TS drama queen? You dont say. get over yourself. Dont delete your account just have even will power not to post. If I was a drama queen I would of deleted a long time ago, again talking about stuff you have no clue about.
what i am responding to is the thread YOu created.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:08 PM
over 8,000 Posts in 1 1/2 years , amazing ! Kelly we love your drama ! i hope you stay ! I haven't had any drama on here for almost a year, besides retards saying the same crap over and over again even when I posted videos of myself, webcammed in the chatrooms, and what not.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:09 PM
what i am responding to is the thread YOu created. And what I am responding to you, is your assumptions, when you have no clue what the thread is even about.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:11 PM

I am so tired of the bullshit, I have dealt with it since day 1, some to my own fault others not my fault.

So to the friends I have made on here...LOVE YOU...so many of you are wonderful people including the moderators and Nyce.

But I am done with the KellyShore hate on me threads, I am done being the clown of HA.

If you would like to stay in contact with me, you can join my yahoo group, myspace, xpeeps, and xfanz.

Kisses

Kelly
here ya go. in case you forgot. Like I said. A TS drama queen? No. You started this thread in hopes people would tell you to stay and how great you are etc. Thread failed. You want to delet your account yet you stay. What is it?

JelenaCD
07-27-2008, 11:12 PM
people who want to delete their account don't post a message about it without being a drama queen , you see !

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:13 PM
people who want to delete their account don't post a message about it without being a drama queen , you see ! I posted a thread to say bye to the friends I have made.....YOU SEEE!!! And this thread has nothing to do with DRAMA, I am just tired of propaganda, bullshit, and lies.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM
people who want to delete their account don't post a message about it without being a drama queen , you see ! I posted a thread to say bye to the friends I have made.....YOU SEEE!!! And this thread has nothing to do with DRAMA, I am just tired of propaganda, bullshit, and lies.
yet you still post. Its about you not site. Your inability to re-direct yourself.

Just cry wolf. thats all

NYBURBS
07-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Umm you obviously have no clue who I am, what I am annoyed about or what I've put up with on here?

I know who you are. I also read the thread that bashed you for photo shopping your pictures.

All I pointed out was the fact that if you want to play in the sandbox then be prepared to have sand thrown in your face sometimes.

You go on doing whatever floats your boat though, I'm sure your 8k+ post count must entitle you to that much at least lol.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:19 PM
yet you still post. Its about you not site. Your inability to re-direct yourself.

Just cry wolf. thats all Okay you really are an asshole (assuming only makes an ass out of you and me) aren't you? Still responding to something that doesn't even involve YOU or you have been here to SEE. And yes I am still posting, I want to know the option of delete and how you do it.

When I delete will be my decision, not yours.

So GOOD DAY

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:21 PM

Just cry wolf. thats all Okay you really are an asshole (assuming only makes an ass out of you and me) aren't you? Still responding to something that doesn't even involve YOU or you have been here to SEE. And yes I am still posting, I want to know the option of delete and how you do it.

So GOOD DAY
hey brains. You posted on a public message board. it involves me.

PM a mod to get your options. that way its really about you and not about the drama of it. thats all

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Umm you obviously have no clue who I am, what I am annoyed about or what I've put up with on here?

I know who you are. I also read the thread that bashed you for photo shopping your pictures.

All I pointed out was the fact that if you want to play in the sandbox then be prepared to have sand thrown in your face sometimes.

You go on doing whatever floats your boat though, I'm sure your 8k+ post count must entitle you to that much at least lol. I've played in the sandbox for a long time, I've had shit flung at me over and over and over and over again. I have not ONCE complained! Till Today!

I am annoyed because I have had surgeries to get the look I am going for, and tired of people still saying I have ALTERED my facial shapes!

When I haven't!!

I am nice to everyone on here, I don't call people "FAGS" or anything of the sort. I try to be respectful.

And its annoying when I have worked and paid for surgeries and still get this bullshit.

I suppose when I get my jawline surgery in October and then my ass implants I'll be accused of MORE photoshopping.

I HAVE NEVER PHOTOSHOPPED ANY OF MY PHOTOS.

PEOPLE FROM HUNGANGELS HAVE PHOTSHOPPED MY OLLLLDDD PHOTOS.

BEFORE ANY OF MY SURGERIES

gaiseric
07-27-2008, 11:24 PM
I see that our rookie poster 'indeed' is going out of his way to make friends. In the past few days he has managed to piss off Wendy Williams and now he's having a go at Kelly. :roll:
Some people obviously should think before they post or at least research the subject under discussion.

Also, Kelly, personally I would rather not see you leave HA. I may not always agree with what you post, but you're entertaining. Obviously it's yiour decision, and I can understand it to a certain extent having read some of the garbage that has been sent your way. Whatever you decide, good lick for the future. :) 8)

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:25 PM

So GOOD DAY
hey brains. You posted on a public message board. it involves me.

PM a mod to get your options. that way its really about you and not about the drama of it. thats all There really needs to be an ignore button on here. :roll:

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:26 PM

You go on doing whatever floats your boat though, I'm sure your 8k+ post count must entitle you to that much at least lol. I've played in the sandbox for a long time, I've had shit flung at me over and over and over and over again. I have not ONCE complained! Till Today!

I am annoyed because I have had surgeries to get the look I am going for, and tired of people still saying I have ALTERED my facial shapes!

When I haven't!!

I am nice to everyone on here, I don't call people "FAGS" or anything of the sort. I try to be respectful.

And its annoying when I have worked and paid for surgeries and still get this bullshit.

I suppose when I get my jawline surgery in October and then my ass implants I'll be accused of MORE photoshopping.

Id hit if it makes you feel better. Otherwise the drama is boring. Either dont log on, contact a mod to delete, or just be relevant

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:27 PM
I see that our rookie poster 'indeed' is going out of his way to make friends. In the past few days he has managed to piss off Wendy Williams and now he's having a go at Kelly. :roll:
Some people obviously should think before they post or at least research the subject under discussion.

Also, Kelly, personally I would rather not see you leave HA. I may not always agree with what you post, but you're entertaining. Obviously it's yiour decision, and I can understand it to a certain extent having read some of the garbage that has been sent your way. Whatever you decide, good lick for the future. :) 8) Awe thank you Gaiseric....oh he is one of those...typical. He is probably just a phoney.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:28 PM

When I haven't!!

Id hit if it makes you feel better. Otherwise the drama is boring. Either dont log on, contact a mod to delete, or just be relevant "Hey brains" don't read my thread then!!

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:28 PM

Also, Kelly, personally I would rather not see you leave HA. I may not always agree with what you post, but you're entertaining. Obviously it's yiour decision, and I can understand it to a certain extent having read some of the garbage that has been sent your way. Whatever you decide, good lick for the future. :) 8)
Pissed off WW? because I got on WW about posting about how she was too busy with her life to partake in allanah, in a thread celebrating allanah? thats a bad thing?

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:29 PM
He is probably just a phoney.
:shock:

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Umm the thread was about a party and she was saying why she couldn't attend....LEARN TO READ..

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Umm the thread was about a party and she was saying why she couldn't attend....LEARN TO READ..
So you coming to la anytime soon so we can meet?

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:38 PM
So you coming to la anytime soon so we can meet?pfft I wouldn't meet you for a 1000 dollars

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:39 PM
So you coming to la anytime soon so we can meet?pfft I wouldn't meet you for a 1000 dollars
oh well my loss.

tsmandy
07-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Sometimes its good to take a step back, especially when the negativity is getting you down.

I think its a good call Kelly, and maybe in 4-6 months you will feel better about coming here, or maybe not. Either way you should hang with people (online or in person) who make you feel good about yourself and life.

Best of luck to you, and feel free to write me anytime
Mandy

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi Kelly, I wouldn't let assholes like indeed and Solitary Brother get to you, I mean there will always be trolls like them on forums, the best thing to do is ignore them (since we have no way of killing them) and just talk to people who are nice to you. And I hope I am one of them :)

You're one of my favorite poster here Kelly, would be really sad if you would leave because of a few trolls.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Sometimes its good to take a step back, especially when the negativity is getting you down.

I think its a good call Kelly, and maybe in 4-6 months you will feel better about coming here, or maybe not. Either way you should hang with people (online or in person) who make you feel good about yourself and life.

Mandythanks girl, I will definitely keep in touch!

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:48 PM
And btw, I hope the mods can get rid of this troll called indeed very fast. He does nothing but insult and insult and insult.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:50 PM
And btw, I hope the mods can get rid of this troll called indeed very fast. He does nothing but insult and insult and insult.
nah. You can find many TS's among poaters who I have shown nothin but love for. the only 2 have been woe is me drama queens.

life is good. i dont post enough to have baggage you claim

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:52 PM
nah. You can find many TS's among poaters who I have shown nothin but love for. the only 2 have been woe is me drama queens.

life is good. i dont post enough to have baggage you claim rofl again calling me a drama queen, you are bi-polar.

Dinand
07-27-2008, 11:53 PM

life is good. i dont post enough to have baggage you claim
The time for honouring yourself will soon be at an end, troll.

indeed
07-27-2008, 11:54 PM

life is good. i dont post enough to have baggage you claim rofl again calling me a drama queen, you are bi-polar.
go re-read any of your posts most noticebly the one that started this thread.

Its all good.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:54 PM
Thank you Dinand, I have always appreciated your gracious comments, posts in threads I have made, and you as an online persona.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 11:55 PM

go re-read any of your posts most noticebly the one that started this thread.

Its all good. This is my first time ever making a thread like this.

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Thank you Dinand, I have always appreciated your gracious comments, posts in threads I have made, and you as an online persona.
You're welcome Kelly and that's the reason why I think you really should ignore these trolls and stay. They're not worth it!

indeed
07-28-2008, 12:06 AM
You're welcome Kelly and that's the reason why I think you really should ignore these trolls and stay. They're not worth it!
I love how someone who has 500+ posts in few months refers to others as trolls.

excellent

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:10 AM
At least those 500+ posts are not insults towards others. I try to bring something positive here, you might want to try that sometimes!

indeed
07-28-2008, 12:11 AM
At least those 500+ posts are not insults towards others. I try to bring something positive here, you might want to try that sometimes!
You have to admit. 500+ since april is a bit much

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 12:23 AM
At least those 500+ posts are not insults towards others. I try to bring something positive here, you might want to try that sometimes! Go Dinand!

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:24 AM
You have to admit. 500+ since april is a bit much
Too bad like 10 of them are wasted on you! Now please go find your rock and stay under it!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 12:25 AM
no more lynching jokes????!?!?!?!?!?
wtf am I supposed to do now?

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 12:26 AM
no more lynching jokes????!?!?!?!?!?
wtf am I supposed to do now? Johnny, :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 12:30 AM
seriously, don't leave
if anything do what I did, take a long well deserved break and come back fresh
don't give in to the simps, at the end of the day they log off of here, grab that Sam's Club generic tub of petroleum jelly and beat off to the fastest tgp tranny webpage they can load on their browser..................

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:32 AM
wtf am I supposed to do now?
Well....we got this troll who simply....won't.....die......

JelenaCD
07-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Kelly , you can't leave us here alone , all the people who love you and even those that don't love to mix it up with you , i make fun of your drama because i love your drama ,

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 12:34 AM
seriously, don't leave
don't give in to the simps, at the end of the day they log off of here, grab that Sam's Club generic tub of petroleum jelly and beat off to the fastest tgp tranny webpage they can load on their browser.................. I don't think I am, it was just my hormones taking over my body for a minute lol I am calm now. I was just upset earlier.

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:36 AM
We all sometimes go a little mad - Norman Bates

;-)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 12:40 AM
seriously, don't leave
don't give in to the simps, at the end of the day they log off of here, grab that Sam's Club generic tub of petroleum jelly and beat off to the fastest tgp tranny webpage they can load on their browser.................. I don't think I am, it was just my hormones taking over my body for a minute lol I am calm now. I was just upset earlier.

good, now get in the kitchen and fry Haze, Tom, and me some chicken and cut up some watermelon

big tittied bitch

;)

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 12:42 AM
seriously, don't leave

good, now get in the kitchen and fry Haze, Tom, and me some chicken and cut up some watermelon

big tittied bitch

;) lol how about gumbo instead?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2008, 01:37 AM
actually gumbo is a good alternative

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:42 AM
actually gumbo is a good alternative I thought it would be lol

peggygee
07-28-2008, 01:55 AM

Mandy

I agree with Mandy, maybe take a break or a vacation, and then come
back when your spirit is renewed.

HA, like much of trannyville can be soul sapping at times, and it's very
important to have people IRL who care about us, and have our best
interests at heart.

So keep your chin up kiddo, you're cool beans in my book.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:58 AM

Mandy

interests at heart.

So keep your chin up kiddo, you're cool beans in my book. you are in my book too!

Alyssa87
07-28-2008, 02:00 AM

Mandy

interests at heart.

+1

i hope i get to meet u 1 day
(kelly & peggy)

SISTA SISTA...OWWWW

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:01 AM

Mandy

interests at heart.

+1

i hope i get to mEet u 1 day
(kelly & peggy)

SISTA SISTA...OWWWWMe too girl!! :P

peggygee
07-28-2008, 02:04 AM

Mandy

interests at heart.

+1

i hope i get to meet u 1 day
(kelly & peggy)

SISTA SISTA...OWWWW

There's a list of people from HA that I would like to meet.

It's a short list....

You're on that list boo. :wink:

Alyssa87
07-28-2008, 02:12 AM
plus one Alyssa 8)

one of these days. mark my words :)

blckhaze
07-28-2008, 02:17 AM
seriously, don't leave

big tittied bitch

;)

ROFL
i havent had gumbo in a minute though so, get to cookin.

AND NO GATOR, snow white!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:18 AM
seriously, don't leave

big tittied bitch

;)

ROFL

AND NO GATOR, snow white!!!! I promise no gator :P just rattle snake lol

uber_nerd
07-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Kelly, here are some less invasive confidence-boosting tactics.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2202522_fish-for-compliments.html

You're welcome.

blckhaze
07-28-2008, 02:24 AM
seriously, don't leave

big tittied bitch

;)

ROFL

lmao.

I figured id die from getting poisoned by a woman.
evil bitches

BrendaQG
07-28-2008, 02:28 AM

Kisses

Kelly

:-(

Oh well. See you on youtube. :-)

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:31 AM
seriously, don't leave

big tittied bitch

;)

ROFL

lmao.

evil bitches lol :twisted: we have such a twisted relationship

TomSelis
lol how about gumbo instead?

I want mine with hot sauce and some corn bread on the side

lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
evil bitches

I'll trade you

someone wished death on me a few weeks ago, it was much worse than poison
then she acted like she never said the shit.................priceless

so pass the poison, I'll slip it in some Patron

muhmuh
07-28-2008, 02:37 AM
i think you may have gotten the wrong end of the stick there as i didnt understand the photoshop thread as being about your facial structure but rather about the porcelain doll skin you seem to like in your photos

anyway i guess its goodbye then

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:40 AM
haha I can do that

And ubernerd I don't believe anyone complimented my looks besides the other loser saying he'd still "hit it" and sweet Dinand thats it.

the thread wasn't intended for that! So take that pole and shove where the thread don't shine!

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:42 AM
i think you may have gotten the wrong end of the stick there as i didnt understand the photoshop thread as being about your facial structure but rather about the porcelain doll skin you seem to like in your photos

anyway i guess its goodbye then Muhmuh I do have porcelain skin?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? Thats why Haze calls me "SNOW WHITE"

I HAVE naturally WHITE WHITE WHITE SKIN

again look at my XTUBE VIDEO under KellyShore

Lick UR Lovely
07-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Kelly please don't let one bad apple on this forum make you stop posting. I personally love your posts and pics. If you leave, I'm leaving too. PLEASE STAY! :D

blckhaze
07-28-2008, 02:51 AM
seriously, don't leave

big tittied bitch

;)

ROFL

lmao.

evil bitches lol :twisted: we have such a twisted relationship

tru, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

and I call Kells, Jen J and Sin "Snow white". my endering term to the three racist white girls of HA

muhmuh
07-28-2008, 02:57 AM
relax it wasnt meant as criticism and i dont care whether its natural makeup or photoshop point is it does look a bit... how to put this delicately... too smooth
it was more a reference to the texture than to the colour
but if it turns out that i have misunderstood my post sign me up im the whitest person i know... if it werent for my hair i might as well be ginger or a zombie

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 03:05 AM
relax it wasnt meant as criticism and i dont care whether its natural makeup or photoshop point is it does look a bit... how to put this delicately... too smooth
it was more a reference to the texture than to the colour
but if it turns out that i have misunderstood my post sign me up im the whitest person i know... if it werent for my hair i might as well be ginger or a zombie Okay I'll get out the wrinkle special effects make up just for you next time :) Okay

I am 26 not 86

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=b0GPB_S815_&cl=mqfoP_S815_

muhmuh
07-28-2008, 04:31 AM
Okay I'll get out the wrinkle special effects make up just for you next time :) Okay

a ts milf sort of thing? id like that

I am 26 not 86

whats your point hun? im 25 have enough grey hair for people to notice more and more and my knees been killing me lately... and on top of that logic dictates with 1 year less i must be in better nick :P

LibertyHarkness
07-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Hello Kelly,

I hope you dont leave as you seem a pretty cool person to me from the posts etc i have seen..

As long as your happy with yourself girl thats all that matters :)

PS i like white skin, i have zombie like white skin...coupled with my skeletor body :) i get some nice remarks too lol but just laugh it off.....

Best quote so far i got "are you a prisoner of war convict, your ribs stick out" :) winner . Though i did find the email about anorexia abit below the mark...

Anyway i am rambling, hope you stay if not i will say hi on one of your other sites you listed x

Liberty x

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 01:32 PM
oh girl sit your ass right here
i have to endure it and so do you !

And we (i ) love you :)

LTR_Seeker
07-28-2008, 06:44 PM
life full of lumps Kelly just be a sponger asorb it laugh & carry on lol

hondarobot
07-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Kelly has managed to pull 9 pages out of a "I'm leaving Hung Angels" thread so far. Some of these new folks around here don't realize how things work quite yet.

:lol:

Dinand
07-28-2008, 08:25 PM
9 pages is no surprise, all of us love Kelly a lot and we support her when she's being flamed by trolls!

theeeguy
07-28-2008, 08:39 PM
posting a thread about deleting your account is such a desperate cry for attention, it borders on being immature and pathetic.

simply don't post anymore. problem solved.

hondarobot
07-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Announcing that you're leaving the forum is actually a time honored tradition around here. Some of the most classic threads were based on the concept.

Of course, no-one actually ever leaves, it's just something to post on occasion.

:wink:

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Oh I am not leaving, blame my hormones for the melodramatic post lol

Love u too Mimi

BlkJewels
07-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Oh I am not leaving, blame my hormones for the melodramatic post lol

Love u too Mimi

exhalingI'm a very happy newbie 'bout now.

:) :)

davdmor
07-29-2008, 05:10 AM
10. Your posts are entertaining.
9. The responses to your posts are funny.
8. Your responses to the responses to your posts are even better.
7. Your pics give me a bonner.
6. ... What else matters?

Hope you stick around.

MrsKellyPierce
07-29-2008, 09:39 AM
awe why thank you fellas :) Welcome to the craziness

eze
07-30-2008, 11:08 PM

Hopefully you don't take this as me trying to insult you. I'm just giving my two cents for whatever it's worth.Umm you obviously have no clue who I am, what I am annoyed about or what I've put up with on here?

Stop being a baby. You and Mimi are so alike. You make topics / post and expect everyone to have the same opinion as you.

Seems like to me, you've ended up just like Mimi, everyone knows how easy it is to make you mad and see that you are weak to stuff like this on the board.

"Mommy mommy, Johny called me a bad name! I dont want to play with him"

Thats what you sound like making this post. Either get use to the situation you've put yourself in or leave.

MrsKellyPierce
07-30-2008, 11:10 PM

Stop being a baby. You and Mimi are so alike. You make topics / post and expect everyone to have the same opinion as you.

Seems like to me, you've ended up just like Mimi, everyone knows how easy it is to make you mad and see that you are weak to stuff like this on the board.

Thats what you sound like making this post. Either get use to the situation you've put yourself in or leave. eat me bitch

eze
07-30-2008, 11:12 PM

Thats what you sound like making this post. Either get use to the situation you've put yourself in or leave. eat me bitch

No thanks. But Im sure with those awesome photoshop skills you'll come up with something.

MrsKellyPierce
07-30-2008, 11:15 PM

No thanks. But Im sure with those awesome photoshop skills you'll come up with something. you've seen me on video you turd, and you were in love with the queen of photoshop. So shut the fuck up.

eze
07-30-2008, 11:18 PM

No thanks. But Im sure with those awesome photoshop skills you'll come up with something. you've seen me on video you turd, and you were in love with the queen of photoshop. So shut the fuck up.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

If Jennifer was the queen, then must be the Goddess of Photoshop.

Jennifer obviously photoshoped her photos like any professional shoot would be touched up. But you repeatedly went out of your way to go photoshop your own personal photos to cause such a dramatic transformation that they were completely two different people.

MrsKellyPierce
07-30-2008, 11:19 PM

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

If Jennifer was the queen, then must be the Goddess of Photoshop.

Jennifer obviously photoshoped her photos like any professional shoot would be touched up. But you repeatedly went out of your way to go photoshop your own personal photos to cause such a dramatic transformation that they were completely two different people. lol if you say so I messed with lighting, and when you saw me on video on youtube, you sure complimented me!

eze
07-30-2008, 11:21 PM
lol if you say so I messed with lighting

Kelly, you messed around more than lighting. While you're transformation has been good with the recent surgeries, you were far from passable pre surgery and you touched up your photos so much, that even others agreed with me that your photos were so touched up and it was two different people.

MrsKellyPierce
07-30-2008, 11:23 PM

Kelly, you messed around more than lighting. While you're transformation has been good with the recent surgeries, you were far from passable pre surgery and you touched up your photos so much, that even others agreed with me that your photos were so touched up and it was two different people. well we weren't talking about the past EZE, we were talking about the here and now. Stop living in the past. He accused me of transfoming my recent photos! Good lord!

mpcc2004
07-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Good Lord is right!

Why does anyone care whether or not Kelly photoshops her photos or not. I don't. I don't see how it affects me or my life. Photoshop, don't photoshop, who fucking cares.

We had this same bullshit a long time ago and now here we go again. I find it comical that a veteran poster on this board, who other posters on this board have met is getting harassed for supposedly photoshopping photos that she owns. Its not like she is pretending to be someone she isn't.

Just let it go people.

eze
07-31-2008, 05:56 AM

Kelly, you messed around more than lighting. While you're transformation has been good with the recent surgeries, you were far from passable pre surgery and you touched up your photos so much, that even others agreed with me that your photos were so touched up and it was two different people. well we weren't talking about the past EZE, we were talking about the here and now. Stop living in the past. He accused me of transfoming my recent photos! Good lord!

If I was you, I would. (I understood why before)