PDA

View Full Version : TO the PHOTOSHOP queens!

Solitary Brother
07-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Please stop already.
If your someone who has posted on her for a minute and we have seen SOMEWHAT unaltered photos of you WHY continue with the altered ones?

Kelly Shore...Im not trying to read you but your the number 1 all-time offender.
What is sad is that you look decent and presentable WITHOUT the garish photo manipulations.
Ive included an example of what I am talking about.

First photo with the other girl you look good and more natural(still altered though).
Second photo is the fool.

At least get someone who knows what they are doing in photoshop your making yourself look HORRID!
Please Kelly.
I like you thats why I am writing this.

Its the excessive use of photoshop...the garishness that gets me after we all know some of you dont look like that.

P.s
Von Dutch is SO played out.

Dinand
07-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Kelly Shore...Im not trying to read you but your the number 1 all-time offender.
You're not a offender if there are no rules unless you're talking about the rules YOU are trying to create! Kelly is free to post any pic she wants the way she wants without having to worry if Solitary Brother will be happy with them!

I personally love every Kelly pic she posts of herself because like I have said many times before....Kelly is beautiful and for me that's the only thing that matters!

drmindbender03
07-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Solitary Brother is entitled to his opinion just like you are entitled to yours. Why respond to Solitary Brother's post if your opinion is only what matters to you?

LOL........

Dinand
07-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Solitary Brother isn't giving his opinion, he's flaming and insulting.

TomSelis
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
What a bullshit post. Why didn't you just PM her this shit instead of dragging up some kak that's been discussed to death when she first got here.

Damn, what she do to you?

You're fucked up bro, seriously. Who appointed you Mr. Blackwell?

trannybanger
07-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah I can really see why the girls want to post their personal and candid pics when they have to listen to commentary from a ballroom fag.

hwbs
07-27-2008, 06:18 PM
i am getting tired of these posts....if u make posts like this in the future (everyone , not just u ) they will probably go poof in the night...its called a pm and stop showing off to the rest of the class...

flabbybody
07-27-2008, 07:06 PM
the popularity of HA is that the girls feel comfortable about posting their pics and the guys love seeing them. It's their right to depict themselves as they see fit and they should never be subjected to public criticism from a poster.

I'm for deleting this POS thread, but Kelly should make the final call

CORVETTEDUDE
07-27-2008, 07:26 PM
i am getting tired of these posts....if u make posts like this in the future (everyone , not just u ) they will probably go poof in the night...its called a pm and stop showing off to the rest of the class...

He wasn't showing off, Hollywood...He was merely proving he's a moron!

Falrune
07-27-2008, 07:50 PM
In her photos, she looks as she does in her videos ... so unless she has incredible special effects, I can't see this Photoshopping to which you are referring. :?

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Dear Dumbass,

Thats not photoshopped????????? I have not changed my facial features, as you can see in the first pic the lighting was YELLOW.

The secon pic with my friend was taken during the day with my gf by a window while at Logans Steakhouse. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am really getting TIRED of people saying I photoshop my FACIAL FEATURES!!!!!! I have been on WEBCAM in the HA CHATROOM MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES....I've MADE NEW VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE...AND UNLESS I PHOTOSHOP MY FEATURES THERE TOO...then I don't know what to tell you!

I will admit to clearing up any blemishes on a photo or dark unattractive shadows that may be casted on a GOOD photo. But I have not changed the my FACIAL SHAPE

EAT ME BITCH!!

Check out my XTUBE its under KellyShore

Check out my Youtube!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:17 PM
more

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:18 PM
more and even a double chin one

GinX
07-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Please stop already.
If your someone who has posted on her for a minute and we have seen SOMEWHAT unaltered photos of you WHY continue with the altered ones?

What is sad is that you look decent and presentable WITHOUT the garish photo manipulations.

First photo with the other girl you look good and more natural(still altered though).

At least get someone who knows what they are doing in photoshop your making yourself look HORRID!
Please Kelly.

Its the excessive use of photoshop...the garishness that gets me after we all know some of you dont look like that.

P.s

Quite frankly, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

I work in print for a living, which includes using software like PhotoShop, Illustrator, PS Elelements, etc. etc. I can say with confidence that there is no alterations in the first photo you posted. It may seem that way to you because the lighting between the two photos are different, but there has certainly been no post-picture alteration. If there was, you would be able to tell BECAUSE the lighting in the two photos are different. However, everything remains consistent...lighting, shadows, color, tone and textures...there are no deviations between hue saturation or brightness or contrast...all qualities remain consistent with one another.

Yes, I know that some girls hae most likely posted 'Shopped photos, but so what? It happens across the specturm of ALL media...besides, they do this for us, that we may enjoy what we see. Personally, I don't see what it is you're making such a complaint over.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:33 PM
And I don't even OWN photoshop.

Photoshop is like 2,000 dollar program...a waste of MONEY.

I could spend it on surgeries...DUHR

I never CLAIMED TO BE BEAUTIFUL, HOT, 100 PERCENT PASSABLE...............Thats why I am still working to get MORE SURGERIES on my JAWLINE and then ASS and then VAGINA

So you can stop COMING FOR ME.

I know my LEVEL THAT I AM ON.

If you don't think I am pretty SO BE IT.

baracutay00
07-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Kelly you fell for that shit...clearly he wanted to piss you off so you post tons of pics. that way he can jerk off on your name....and by the way photoshop is there to be used SO LETS FUCKING USE IT

Dinand
07-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I never CLAIMED TO BE BEAUTIFUL,
No, that was me ;-)

SpoogeMonkey
07-28-2008, 12:54 AM

Hey! You ain't the only one working in this field and I must say Kellys 'altered' states with digital enhancement are highly amusing. True not all her pics are but just visit her myspace page and there are pages of smeared or blurred facial shots.

GinX, I would question the type of work you are in if you cannot see it. I work in photo retouching and its amateur at best.

And in conclusion, Kelly seems to me to be a highly attractive lady who doesnt need to do it. Its all a bit odd. Its no crime either, so no bad...

Must say I enjoyed Kells vids.. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:01 AM

Hey! You ain't the only one working in this field and I must say Kellys 'altered' states with digital enhancement are highly amusing. True not all her pics are but just visit her myspace page and there are pages of smeared or blurred facial shots.

GinX, I would question the type of work you are in if you cannot see it. I work in photo retouching and its amateur at best.

And in conclusion, Kelly seems to me to be a highly attractive lady who doesnt need to do it. Its all a bit odd. Its no crime either, so no bad...

Must say I enjoyed Kells vids.. :lol: The ones that are up that are photoshopped are by people on HungAngels thats the reason I still have them as photos, those are both pre-surgeries by the way.

Solitary Brother
07-28-2008, 01:06 AM
I knew you would take it wrong kelly.
Since I am the only one complaining I wont say anything more.
I wasnt trying to be mean but almost ALL your photos look ARTIFICIAL.
Unusually so.
Anyways since most of the people on here like you and dont like me I will say no more.

FORNOW

hwbs
07-28-2008, 01:15 AM
u can make that comment and not name names..that would not be out of taste ..but to pinpoint someone on a public forum is tacky...

TomSelis
07-28-2008, 01:18 AM
So in other words SolitaryBro, you.....

http://i34.tinypic.com/fz841y.jpg
FAIL!

(not photoshopped)

EyeCumInPiece
07-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Please stop already.

Please Kelly.

P.s

Solitary shut up already. You sound childish.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:24 AM
Unusually so.
Anyways since most of the people on here like you and dont like me I will say no more.

FORNOWthats because I am ARTIFICIAL, oh and about the Von Dutch topic.......WHO FUCKING CARES IT'S A HAT I WAS JUST CHILLING WITH MY GIRL, IT WASN'T TO IMPRESS.

I HAVE A LOT OF OLD CLOTHES THAT I STILL WEAR NO MATTER IF THEY ARE OUT OF DATE OR NOT. BECAUSE I LIKE THEM!!!

Not because some fashion retard says its the NOW. I could care less about labels. If I can find the same outfit in a cheaper brand thats the ONE I'll buy!

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:31 AM
and if you are taking about my old video you do realize I have had SURGERY SINCE THEN...let me show you

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/attachment4.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/attachment3.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/attachment2.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/attachment1.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 01:51 AM
ooh look at my roots two weeks after surgery, still swollen, bruised, and ugly as hell but having fun with my friends, I have always posted my good the bad, and the good pics on here. If you missed those I am sorry. Now you are up to date Solitary Brother.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/meandcristo.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/meandjess1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/l_70f36f3bdc836cd7dc1f63d1fcb99e29.jpg

GinX
07-28-2008, 02:30 AM

Must say I enjoyed Kells vids.. :lol:

Great...you want to question the kind of work I'm in? Okay, then I want you to point out exactly what has been altered in Kelly's pics. I made specific references to items that proved there was no alteration to the pic that Solitary posted. If you are in photo retouching, then I challenge you to specifically isolate what it is in the pic that Solitary posted that has been altered.

GinX
07-28-2008, 02:33 AM
Unusually so.
Anyways since most of the people on here like you and dont like me I will say no more

FORNOW

Your position is irrelevant until you have some evidence to back up your claim. Provide some sort of data that validates your claim or don't bother even talking about it.

uber_nerd
07-28-2008, 02:34 AM
No photoshopping.

TomSelis
07-28-2008, 02:35 AM
ooh look at my roots two weeks after surgery, still swollen, bruised, and ugly as hell but having fun with my friends, I have always posted my good the bad, and the good pics on here. If you missed those I am sorry. Now you are up to date Solitary Brother.

Fuck him, he's a douche.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:45 AM

Fuck him, he's a douche. lol

tsntx
07-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Yeah I can really see why the girls want to post their personal and candid pics when they have to listen to commentary from a ballroom fag.

you just got me rock hard

ty

blckhaze
07-28-2008, 02:47 AM

ty

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Alyssa87
07-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Solitary SISTA.

iiiii see it

Tomfurbs
07-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Someone's been watching their scratched VHS of 'Paris is Burning' a tad too many times.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 02:57 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol at all those comments above

trannybanger
07-28-2008, 03:57 AM

ty

I think that just might be the best compliment I have had this week.

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 04:02 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol at all those comments

above

what the fuck would be wrong with a lil photoshop here and there ???? :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 04:09 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol at all those comments

above

what the fuck would be wrong with a lil photoshop here and there ???? :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 04:11 AM
hee hee Mimi I love you girl

Willie Escalade
07-28-2008, 05:48 AM
I'm down with Photoshop like this! :shock:

I'm practicing as we speak. :wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/forha_311_198.jpg

GroobySteven
07-28-2008, 06:31 AM

I would have photoshopped the booger out before doing anything else ... :wink:

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 06:38 AM

not a booger looks like nose hair ,... and from the looks of your tacky ass black tgirls web site i suggest you get to photoshoping all those bullet wounds
and cigarette burns off of your models

they ALL LOOK POPPED BUSTED AND CONFUSED

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 06:49 AM

not a booger looks like nose hair ,... and from the looks of your tacky ass black tgirls web site i suggest you get to photoshoping all those bullet wounds

PHOTOSHOP THIS BITCH

Solitary Brother
07-28-2008, 06:50 AM

OMG!
Babeeee
Miss Mimi just went in!!!
Im rollin over here!!
Because what she said is SO true!

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 06:51 AM
I WOULD START WITH THE SHOES

THEN I WOULD GO FOR THE LEGS .... BRUISES AND ALL
HAIR TOO

THEN THAT PRIVATIVE NOSE DUDE GET YOUR MODELS TOGETHER ...

GET A CLUE NO ONES TURNED ON BY THIS

Solitary Brother
07-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Careful what you say Miss Mimi or you will get banned or censored around here.
You telling the truth that EVERYONE other than a chaser can see.
They cant see it because their eyes are glued on the cock.
They dont notice that half them girls look like they just got done with their tour of duty in Iraq!

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 06:59 AM
I WILL NOT GET BANNED THE FAGGOT CAME FOR ME AND I DID NOTHING WRONG
FUCK THAT PUSSY
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM AND HIS SITE

GinX
07-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Careful what you say Miss Mimi or you will get banned or censored around here.
You telling the truth that EVERYONE other than a chaser can see.
They cant see it because their eyes are glued on the cock.
They dont notice that half them girls look like they just got done with their tour of duty in Iraq!

Oh, get over yourself. I'm so sick of two-bit cretins who think they are "exposing the truth" and are going out on a limb to do so, but get all whiny and defensive when their claims get challenged.

On a board like this, if you call someone out and make a claim like the one you did, do you really think everyone is just going to accept what you say at face value? Can't happen, won't happen. No one is going to ban you or censor you, but you better be ready to offer up some proof of your claims in a manner that makes it indisputable.

Lance.Trebor
07-28-2008, 09:05 AM
Go for it Mimi

There's nothing wrong with photoshopping an image if you can improve
its techincal quality and a little tweak here and there brings out the beauty of the subject

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 09:26 AM
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh do them all like that !!!!!!!!
i sent them raw to eros :(
no photoshop on my computer

PLEASE

OMG YOU DID A GREAT JOB

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 09:30 AM
JUST THESE THREE

OH PRETTY PLEASE .... I'LL DO A FREE CAM SHOW FOR YOU :)

NOT MUCHBUT IT'S SOMETHING RIGHT

Lance.Trebor
07-28-2008, 09:43 AM
OK Mimi I'II do them for you

really glad you liked it

I've got to go to work now I'II do them soon

Lance

thx1138
07-28-2008, 09:45 AM
This thread is classic HA. :>)

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 09:51 AM
OK Mimi I'II do them for you

really glad you liked it

I've got to go to work now I'II do them soon

Lance

I LOVED IT :) THANKS

tsntx
07-28-2008, 10:17 AM
wow the color corection on that is amazing

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
RIGHT BITCH I GAGGED I WANT TO SEND THEM ALL TO EROS

ARMANIXXX
07-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Fuck Photoshop.

I was thinking only 1 thing when I saw this.

I can't have been the only 1.

goldensamba
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM

If you know someone paying 2,000 for it they got ripped off.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 05:39 PM
yes Lance did a few of my pics for me and a pic for Allanah, and he also told me about neat image, which clears up webcam pics if they are blurry or phone pics.

Which I do use on my phone and webcam pics, he is really good.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Go for it Mimi

its techincal quality and a little tweak here and there brings out the beauty of the subject

I like your color correction better then mine, I still have to work on that...But this is obviously overdone a slight bit LOL

But here is my black Barbie contribution

XOXO to Mimi

Lance.Trebor
07-28-2008, 05:42 PM
As promised Mimi your three pictures
Let me know what you think

If your ever in the UK you should let me know
maybe we could do a photo shoot together

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 05:43 PM

If you know someone paying 2,000 for it they got ripped off. Oh I thought thats what photographers paid?

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Go for it Mimi

I like your color correction better then mine, I still have to work on that...

XOXO to Mimi ooh girl has a lot of body now, Lance is really good

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Go for it Mimi

Girl, it's over done for a dramatic effect LOL

Don't make me give you the ass you are supposed to have. lol

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Go for it Mimi

Don't make me give you the ass you are supposed to have. lol :lol:

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Go for it Mimi

Don't make me give you the ass you are supposed to have. lol

ohhhh girl i love it

mimiplastique
07-28-2008, 10:16 PM
As promised Mimi your three pictures
Let me know what you think

If your ever in the UK you should let me know
maybe we could do a photo shoot together

this my dear is nothing short of stellar

thank you i really love you :)

muhmuh
07-28-2008, 11:50 PM
got a bit bored and started toying around with photoshop while listening to "you suck at photoshop" tutorials so i got a bit carried away... hope you dont mind but after spending a few minutes on it i might as well post it

mimiplastique
07-29-2008, 12:30 AM
okay we all know i am fat ... lol hanks for hiding it for me

uber_nerd
07-29-2008, 04:57 AM
!!!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-29-2008, 05:38 AM
me me

Legend
07-29-2008, 07:07 AM

Lol.

Willie Escalade
07-29-2008, 08:58 AM
"Werd."

I use Photoshop Elements 6.0...not the full commercial version of Photoshop, which runs for $500 I think. As stated earlier, I'm still practicing with it. I got it on sale for $70, down from the regular price of $99.

I'm making all of my avatars with it from now on. They'll get a bit more elaborate; trust me. :wink:

Willie Escalade
07-29-2008, 09:00 AM
okay we all know i am fat ... lol hanks for hiding it for me
You're not fat! You're phat!

ottorocket
07-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Limewired PS for free...and no virus version folks

MrsKellyPierce
07-29-2008, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't pay 500 dollars either lol

tsntx
07-29-2008, 09:57 AM
"Werd."

I use Photoshop Elements 6.0...not the full commercial version of Photoshop, which runs for $500 I think. As stated earlier, I'm still practicing with it. I got it on sale for $70, down from the regular price of $99.

I'm making all of my avatars with it from now on. They'll get a bit more elaborate; trust me. :wink:

"crouching tranny hidden cock"

i dont like that pic so much anymore tho

mimiplastique
07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
!!!

the funny thing is is that i am always crossing my eyes like this lol

mimiplastique
07-29-2008, 01:18 PM
me me

bad surg lol

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM
LOL Go get pumped bitch! LOL

Go on!

Do it!

everyone else is doing it! lol

kukm4
07-30-2008, 03:31 AM
I took a shot at it too.
Here is the results.

mimiplastique
07-30-2008, 05:12 AM
I took a shot at it too.
Here is the results.

very cute i love the old movie look

blckhaze
07-30-2008, 05:17 AM
stop giving mimi double d's

mimiplastique
07-30-2008, 06:28 AM
I GAVE THEM TO MYSELF IN THE ORIGINAL PIC

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/sin099.jpg

tsntx
07-30-2008, 07:16 AM
i have a few shots if any one wants a crack at them... let me know

tsntx
07-30-2008, 08:10 AM
no photoshop required ... for this pic ;)

calebshung
07-30-2008, 08:19 AM
no photoshop required ... for this pic ;)nope no photoshop required, that's for sure

yngtxmale24
07-30-2008, 08:25 AM
no photoshop required ... for this pic ;)so, how does one become your photographer?

tsntx
07-30-2008, 08:30 AM
no photoshop required ... for this pic ;)so, how does one become your photographer?

depends if you wanna do it for a half or a full hour

Iori
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow, some of those photoshop images came out
really nice. Nice work everyone.

mimiplastique
07-31-2008, 08:16 PM
i agree thanks again :)

moochos
07-31-2008, 11:49 PM
I don't care whether it was photoshopped or not. I think its brave to upload your photos.

I wouldn't dare post any of mine...
~_~