PDA

View Full Version : What I need to stay happy :) in the uh oh relationship! lol

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 12:28 AM
You can name your needs too which I am sure sex will be on most of the guys list. It wont be on mine lol

A man I can rely on, through thick and thin.

The strength of his man side. I don't want a passive guy, I want a challenge. A man that will stand up to me when I am wrong, but back down when he sees how important it is to me. ( I don't base a strength of a man hood by what goes on in the bedroom, I see that tends to be what happens on here a lot.)

Somewhere to cry, when I am down and be held with pure love, letting me see his softer side at the same time, but also showing me that he can protect me and help me through anything. He can be my strength when I am weak.

Like every woman I need to be reassured of how beautiful he thinks I am, how I fulfill his life, how he sme for me and will always stand by my side.

I need a man to see me in every light, the bad, the good, and the great days but love me the same equally.

A man that is secure with himself and sees the positive over the negatives of dating a transsexual. One that doesn't base his whole life on society and surrendering to what it wants. Instead surrending to our love.

A man that accepts me for who I am, who I will still become, and who I will end as. I want a man that will grow with me and not linger behind me.

A man that will compromise, but also stick to his own ideas.

I need all these things for me to be completely happy, but a few I can be happy

What are your guys and dolls needs in a relationship?

Or are you even open to a relationship?

And if not is it because you are bitter?

I'm just curious, in my opinion in a relationship if problems arrise its usually both peoples faults. Loss of communication is the easiest target to fix. Being scared to say what you really thing to not offend the other, if you love this person and they love you, you should be able to talk blatant to them and still love you for it.

I believe I have found at least most of these in my relationship. Knock on wood.

Tomfurbs
07-27-2008, 12:53 AM
I like tits.

slinky
07-27-2008, 01:06 AM
I don't know Kelly at all, so this isn't directed personally at her, but she lists what just about every girl (TS or GG) says will make them happy, but when it comes to actually choosing guys, it is not the list they use. So, it's not surprising when you know of a list of characteristics which you need in your man to be happy, but you choose a man based on some other things, that you end up not happy. (again, the "you" is the general "you", not KS)

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 01:21 AM
I don't know Kelly at all, so this isn't directed personally at her, but she lists what just about every girl (TS or GG) says will make them happy, but when it comes to actually choosing guys, it is not the list they use. So, it's not surprising when you know of a list of characteristics which you need in your man to be happy, but you choose a man based on some other things, that you end up not happy. (again, the "you" is the general "you", not KS) Well of course I go for looks too Danny, I need to be physically attracted to him too, but he needs to possess the things up above for me to stay with them. And most guys wont do any of that for a transsexual dear.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Why the hell is there pics of of that in my wording??

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
The emoticons have been hacked into

muttley
07-27-2008, 01:48 AM
I can empathize with you Kelly. I want similar things from a woman. Sex is one of the lowest hings on my list. Probably one of the least important. Well at least in a physical sense. I am old fashioned when it come to that. I want sex to be something special. not Just Wild animal lust. For me its morfe about the relationship. And how we both treat and react to one another. Of course I wans some kond of physical attraction too. But the end of the day I dont have this list on what she must look like. She is either attractive or not. And i find that personality can be reflected in looks in the sense in the way a woman carries herself. A sour woman can tend to carry herself different to a happy woman. these things are reflected in the way she might smile ect

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 02:05 AM
good list mama.

baileyandkc
07-27-2008, 02:05 AM
I think Bill Murray said it best in Groundhog Day:

" This is a man we're talking about, isn't it?"

:wink:

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 02:23 AM

uhh.. dont cheat. look nice. be nice. make me cum. no drugs. not in the closet.

yea!

no, just picky & lazy.

tsmandy
07-27-2008, 03:49 AM
I think good sex is very important in a relationship. It has nothing to do with being shallow, just realistic, if someone can't hit the spot then you might as well move in with your best friend and get a vibrator.

Good luck Kelly, I'm sure you'll find a guy whose not a total douche someday.

altarica
07-27-2008, 03:52 AM
Don't forget Kelly that all the things you want from your man you will also need to offer him.

You will need to be his strength and safe haven when people ridicule hm for choosing you over a GG.

You will need to show him that you love him and care for him when he has his bad times.

No-one is strong all the time,we all have our moments of despair and self doubt.

And above all don't do that,"I know you will leave me for a real girl." thing that a lot of T-Girls do. It just makes him feel you don't trust him even after you have chosen each other.

TomSelis
07-27-2008, 04:00 AM
Mine is pretty simple:

1) Someone that knows how and when to shut up.

2) Someone that knows how to do their own thing (with out me involved)

3) Someone that is focused- At the very least not all over the place, I know estrogen makes this hard sometimes.

4) Someone that enjoys doing things together, even if they don't like it (see number 1)- This is better known as support

5) Someone that is honest, but again see number 1

6) Someone that I know is looking out for me too

slinky
07-27-2008, 04:03 AM
Well of course I go for looks too Danny, I need to be physically attracted to him too, but he needs to possess the things up above for me to stay with them. And most guys wont do any of that for a transsexual dear.

But people don't come custom made: everyone is "off the rack". What most people do is choose the superficial things (money, muscles, etc.) hoping that the guy will end up possessing those other qualities which they want. But hoping doesn't get you there: if you really want those qualities, you have to start out looking for them, and more importantly you have to decide what you are willing to give up in order to get them. most people "want" those qualities, are aren't willing to give up something in return for them. Well, nothing in life is free: so if you go for a guy who's good looking, a gym bunny and has money, don't be surprised when he acts like that guy, because that guy doesn't need to be those things on the list. he gets girls if he acts like a selfish asshole, and he knows it. And girls show him every day that he's right. So why should hge change? He doesn't need to. So you can "want" all anyone cares for, but you're not going to change that guy into a guy who possesses the qualities on that list. What's going to happen is you're going to get what you choose, over and over again, and wonder why it didn't work out the way you'd hoped.

Now, it's not that there is anything particularly wrong with picking a guy with looks, muscles, and money. You just have to understand that you're making that choice. Just like there's nothing wrong with hopping in your car, driving up the West Side Highway and going over the George Washington Bridge. Just don't be shocked when you end up in New Jersey.

PS And no, you can't have everything. Sorry, life's a bitch like that.

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 04:24 AM
Well of course I go for looks too Danny, I need to be physically attracted to him too, but he needs to possess the things up above for me to stay with them. And most guys wont do any of that for a transsexual dear.

Just like there's nothing wrong with hopping in your car, driving up the West Side Highway and going over the George Washington Bridge. Just don't be shocked when you end up in New Jersey.

hey now :x

LTR_Seeker
07-27-2008, 05:41 AM
jst want relatioship to come home together or just come home cuddle togehrrt on couch after lojg day at work say sweet nothins to eafch other

PatrickFromNYC
07-27-2008, 05:49 AM

But people don't come custom made: everyone is "off the rack". What most people do is choose the superficial things (money, muscles, etc.) hoping that the guy will end up possessing those other qualities which they want. But hoping doesn't get you there: if you really want those qualities, you have to start out looking for them, and more importantly you have to decide what you are willing to give up in order to get them. most people "want" those qualities, are aren't willing to give up something in return for them. Well, nothing in life is free: so if you go for a guy who's good looking, a gym bunny and has money, don't be surprised when he acts like that guy, because that guy doesn't need to be those things on the list. he gets girls if he acts like a selfish asshole, and he knows it. And girls show him every day that he's right. So why should hge change? He doesn't need to. So you can "want" all anyone cares for, but you're not going to change that guy into a guy who possesses the qualities on that list. What's going to happen is you're going to get what you choose, over and over again, and wonder why it didn't work out the way you'd hoped.

Now, it's not that there is anything particularly wrong with picking a guy with looks, muscles, and money. You just have to understand that you're making that choice. Just like there's nothing wrong with hopping in your car, driving up the West Side Highway and going over the George Washington Bridge. Just don't be shocked when you end up in New Jersey.

Great post Danny P....

hwbs
07-27-2008, 06:21 AM
need big booty strippers , fireworks and alcohol , hahaha

btw tom u are the new king of the avatars with your last 2 choices....(bows down and walks away ) :)

TomSelis
07-27-2008, 06:26 AM
LOL, I was about to say the same thing to you!

TrueBeauty TS
07-27-2008, 07:03 AM

Danny,

I agree with everything you just said. What I'd like to add is that you can replace the word "guy" with "girl", it it would equally apply. Guys that only go after the hottest looking girls are just as shocked when they find out she may not have the greatest personality or cheats on them, or is shallow, etc, etc, etc.

qeuqheeg222
07-27-2008, 09:10 AM
old,fat,bald ,bottom white sugar daddies..............y'all make yer deals with the picture of dorian grey and the devil .....and now you want to ask questions???

Tomfurbs
07-27-2008, 10:18 AM
No-one has mentioned chemistry yet.

I know it is a cliche, but when you just 'click' with someone, all the mental checklist of stuff you think you want tends to melt away.

Or, you find out he/she is an arsehole too late.

Alyssa87
07-27-2008, 10:28 AM
No-one has mentioned chemistry yet.

I know it is a cliche, but when you just 'click' with someone, all the mental checklist of stuff you think you want tends to melt away.

Or, you find out he/she is an arsehole too late.

+1

slinky
07-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Danny,

I agree with everything you just said. What I'd like to add is that you can replace the word "guy" with "girl", it it would equally apply. Guys that only go after the hottest looking girls are just as shocked when they find out she may not have the greatest personality or cheats on them, or is shallow, etc, etc, etc.

Sorry I wasn't more gender neutral in the post. You know I agree with you. What guys are often more guilty of is flashing a bunch of cash, bling, car, etc. to get some girl, and then they are shocked that they are "only interested in my money". Or if they are some muscle boy who a girl fucks without even talking to, they are surprised when she cheats on him with another muscle boy who she fucks without even talking to.

macfan
07-27-2008, 01:40 PM
For me it all starts and ends with respect in a relationship, once that is lost then the relationship is lost. Without respect one doesn't care for their partner, because from this stems emotions, actions, longevity and commitment to each other.

I'm very passionate, won't spend my time hiding my affection for TG ladies as some little closet secret, its what I feel and whomever can't accept that then that is their issue to figure out.

So there you go Kelly you need a guy that will "respect" you for the woman that you are and not for a fantasy that he may possess in his own mind. Everything else will follow if he cares about you on a deep level.

Tika
07-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Kelly you forgot one of the most important things you need: a copy of Photoshop.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Danny, I don't agree with that settlement.

I have that now with my man.

I just think thats a very pessimistic view.

I know many geeks that grow up to be handsome and still have their core values in tact.

Or men that were just brought up well and are those type of men.

I am not saying all but they hold most.

I think its PESSIMISTIC BULLSHIT BITTERNESS when someone says what you just said or LOOKS at it that way.

It shows that either the girl has given up or the guy is just BITTER and/or its an older gentleman that believe anyone young and good looking are PUNKS.

So pick your OPTION.

LOVE YA

slinky
07-27-2008, 10:36 PM
You call it jaded, I call it experienced.

Until anyone accepts the concept of "settling" on some issues, they are never going to find "that perfect someone" because no one is that - "perfect" (aside from those of us who are perfect assholes).

Call me when you've been with this guy for 20 years and tell me he's still perfect.

MrsKellyPierce
07-27-2008, 10:43 PM
You call it jaded, I call it experienced.

Until anyone accepts the concept of "settling" on some issues, they are never going to find "that perfect someone" because no one is that - "perfect" (aside from those of us who are perfect assholes).

Call me when you've been with this guy for 20 years and tell me he's still perfect. most relationships don't last that long..shoot I am happy I have dated a guy for at least 2 years out of every relationship I've been in! And thats longer than most marriages.

slinky
07-28-2008, 12:44 AM
I've been with the same life partner for almost 20 years.

When he died last month, I'd been with my business partner over 16 years.

In my other business, I've been with my partner for 9 years.

I'll go way out on a limb and claim I've got more experience with long term relationships than 96.3% of the folks on here.

bklynboy
07-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Just honesty does it for me. I've had the misfortune to date losers, i.e. con artists.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 12:52 AM

I'll go way out on a limb and claim I've got more experience with long term relationships than 96.3% of the folks on here. and that is something to proud of babe, but why can't dating a guy 2 to 6 years or even a year be sense of accomplishment, and at least for a short time you had true bliss or happiness in a sense?

slinky
07-28-2008, 01:09 AM
I'm not saying it can't be. That's not what I thought the discussion was about: the point is more that if you find yourself not happy, or if all your relationships seem to end for the same reasons (which happens to most people), or you are always disappointed because your man doesn't possess the qualities you are looking for.......... then you need to re-think how you are going about things. Most people have a list of things which they c;aim are important to them in their mate, but when you look at how they actually go about choosing mates, it isn't based on anything on their supposedly important list. instead, what they do is go about picking mates based on other things and wishing that those people will magically have the qualities they want. What I'm saying is a) If something is really important to you, make you decisions based on that; because if you're not willing to make you decisions based on it, it's not really as important as you're pretending it is; and b) not acknowledging that you have to "settle" to some extent in finding a partner almost always leads to self delusion and disappointment.

"and at least for a short time you had true bliss or happiness in a sense?"

I was about to start seeing this girl, and a mutual girl friend said "Don't do it. It will end badly". I answered "Of course it will end badly - that's how relationships end!!! Badly! If it weren't for "badly", the relationship wouldn't be over!!!!". So, of course I did it and of course it ended "badly" (well, not really, she just wigged out, moved to LA and pretty much stopped talking to me for no apparent reason). And if I had it to do over again, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But what I didn't do was be surprised about what happened, because I went into it with my eyes open.

Justawannabe
07-28-2008, 03:15 AM
Dan's right about that part at least (not sayng the rest isn't right... just can't go reread right now), know who you are and how your picking your people.

It may not lead to happiness, but at least it leads to less angst and recrimination (can't check spelling now, is that right?)

Sean

Paladin
07-28-2008, 04:21 AM

I'll go way out on a limb and claim I've got more experience with long term relationships than 96.3% of the folks on here. and that is something to proud of babe, but why can't dating a guy 2 to 6 years or even a year be sense of accomplishment, and at least for a short time you had true bliss or happiness in a sense?

Excellent point Kelly. You've done pretty well.

But i don't think the average marraige lasts less than2 years. A marraig has only a 50% chance of succeeding,but the average one does last more than 2 years. Then again there's always the tale of a couple undergoing a nasty divorce after 20 or 30 years married. That would be tough to deal with.

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 04:28 AM
I'm not saying it can't be. That's not what I thought the discussion was about: the point is more that if you find yourself not happy, or if all your relationships seem to end for the same reasons (which happens to most people), or you are always disappointed because your man doesn't possess the qualities you are looking for.......... then you need to re-think how you are going about things. Most people have a list of things which they c;aim are important to them in their mate, but when you look at how they actually go about choosing mates, it isn't based on anything on their supposedly important list. instead, what they do is go about picking mates based on other things and wishing that those people will magically have the qualities they want. What I'm saying is a) If something is really important to you, make you decisions based on that; because if you're not willing to make you decisions based on it, it's not really as important as you're pretending it is; and b) not acknowledging that you have to "settle" to some extent in finding a partner almost always leads to self delusion and disappointment.

"and at least for a short time you had true bliss or happiness in a sense?"

I was about to start seeing this girl, and a mutual girl friend said "Don't do it. It will end badly". I answered "Of course it will end badly - that's how relationships end!!! Badly! If it weren't for "badly", the relationship wouldn't be over!!!!". So, of course I did it and of course it ended "badly" (well, not really, she just wigged out, moved to LA and pretty much stopped talking to me for no apparent reason). And if I had it to do over again, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But what I didn't do was be surprised about what happened, because I went into it with my eyes open.But you are missing what I was saying too! All the guys I have dated have possessed most if not at all the qualities I specified. Its just staying together is the hard part. :D

slinky
07-28-2008, 10:00 AM
If he possesses ALL those qualities, why is it so hard to stay together?

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 05:57 PM
If he possesses ALL those qualities, why is it so hard to stay together? Because even if the guy is great, sometimes people become bored of one another or fall out of love.

yosi
07-28-2008, 06:10 PM
the best quality Kelly my dear you can find is : someone that will love u as u r , with all your qualities and your faults , especialy your faults .
and who doesn't have them?
he will have them as well :wink:

LTR_Seeker
07-28-2008, 06:42 PM

uhh.. dont cheat. look nice. be nice. make me cum. no drugs. not in the closet.

yea!

no, just picky & lazy.Kelly do you seek to be witha guy long time or just have a year relatioship then move on being with guy & the guy with the woman for very long term future takes alot of changes & sacfrices

Justawannabe
07-28-2008, 06:45 PM
That's one that worries me, folks who get bored. No matter what you do in life, eventually it will get boring at times. Relationships aren't any different. The question is do you stick it out until you find some spark again or do run off to the new flavor of the month.

Sean

trannybanger
07-28-2008, 06:48 PM
If he possesses ALL those qualities, why is it so hard to stay together? Because even if the guy is great, sometimes people become bored of one another or fall out of love.

I am not sure there is a true reason why this happens, but it does. It doesn't make anybody a bad person, but sometimes you don't want the same flavor ice cream forever. Are we really geared to mate for life?

LTR_Seeker
07-28-2008, 07:50 PM
couples can easilymakes their lifesfun dont have to bewalled upin house all day when not working go to clubs long vacations orshort ones get kama sutra books have fun lol

TsVanessa69
07-28-2008, 09:46 PM
You can name your needs too which I am sure sex will be on most of the guys list. It wont be on mine lol

A man I can rely on, through thick and thin.

The strength of his man side. I don't want a passive guy, I want a challenge. A man that will stand up to me when I am wrong, but back down when he sees how important it is to me. ( I don't base a strength of a man hood by what goes on in the bedroom, I see that tends to be what happens on here a lot.)

Somewhere to cry, when I am down and be held with pure love, letting me see his softer side at the same time, but also showing me that he can protect me and help me through anything. He can be my strength when I am weak.

Like every woman I need to be reassured of how beautiful he thinks I am, how I fulfill his life, how he sme for me and will always stand by my side.

I need a man to see me in every light, the bad, the good, and the great days but love me the same equally.

A man that is secure with himself and sees the positive over the negatives of dating a transsexual. One that doesn't base his whole life on society and surrendering to what it wants. Instead surrending to our love.

A man that accepts me for who I am, who I will still become, and who I will end as. I want a man that will grow with me and not linger behind me.

A man that will compromise, but also stick to his own ideas.

I need all these things for me to be completely happy, but a few I can be happy

I'm just curious, in my opinion in a relationship if problems arrise its usually both peoples faults. Loss of communication is the easiest target to fix. Being scared to say what you really thing to not offend the other, if you love this person and they love you, you should be able to talk blatant to them and still love you for it.

I believe I have found at least most of these in my relationship. Knock on wood.
I think you and I have the same list, just I have a harder time finding a guy even close to wanting to be that kind of guy. A member of HA I met pretended to be that guy, then things changed quickly. Sad but true, most guys who would fit the bill, are older and I am not attracted to them. The guys I would be attracted to and willing to be in a relationship with, are on another page.

TsVanessa69
07-28-2008, 09:53 PM
That's one that worries me, folks who get bored. No matter what you do in life, eventually it will get boring at times. Relationships aren't any different. The question is do you stick it out until you find some spark again or do run off to the new flavor of the month.

Sean
I have found that at this point in my life, I would appreciate a man and put the effort into making a realtionship work. My parents wer married 30 years, second marriage for both, but as my mom always said, you take the good with the bad. As I grow older, I see where my mother was coming from. A good man is hard to find, and when you find him, the challenge is to keep him.

ARMANIXXX
07-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I have found that at this point in my life, I would appreciate a man and put the effort into making a realtionship work. My parents wer married 30 years, second marriage for both, but as my mom always said, you take the good with the bad. As I grow older, I see where my mother was coming from. A good man is hard to find, and when you find him, the challenge is to keep him.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Alright,

I've watched and listened to you Vanessa for a little while. I think you're an intelligent, seasoned, and sexy woman. I also think you are about ready to settle down because I've watched you on numerous occasions talk about the unavailability/incompetence/dearth of the men in your general area. To me there's nothing wrong with you........except for that 1 thing babe, and I know that you know what it is cause I've heard you talk about it too.

How can you honestly say that you are truly "ready" and you still do what you do? How can you, with true conviction, seek out a good and healthy relationship if you won't stop working? Don't take me as bashing what you do, cause I'm not tryin to cock block your hustle, but I'm bein real. There's no guy worth having, that's as serious, that's as longing as you might be, who's gonna be cool with his potential woman having anybody else's dick in his woman except his own.

Maybe,
I honestly think, that at least for you, it may be about that time baby.

TsVanessa69
07-29-2008, 01:42 AM

Alright,

I've watched and listened to you Vanessa for a little while. I think you're an intelligent, seasoned, and sexy woman. I also think you are about ready to settle down because I've watched you on numerous occasions talk about the unavailability/incompetence/dearth of the men in your general area. To me there's nothing wrong with you........except for that 1 thing babe, and I know that you know what it is cause I've heard you talk about it too.

How can you honestly say that you are truly "ready" and you still do what you do? How can you, with true conviction, seek out a good and healthy relationship if you won't stop working? Don't take me as bashing what you do, cause I'm not tryin to cock block your hustle, but I'm bein real. There's no guy worth having, that's as serious, that's as longing as you might be, who's gonna be cool with his potential woman having anybody else's dick in his woman except his own.

Maybe,
I honestly think, that at least for you, it may be about that time baby.
Hmm, well I met somebody open to being in a realtionship with me and helping out. We came to the decision I would:
1. TOP only
2. Find other ways of making money that do not involve "clients", ie webcam, photoshoots and some video work.
Being that I am older and if we wrere in a relationship, I am the main breadwinner in the household.
Now its not for shure yet, but we are talking. He has seen HA and some of the work I have done, and is open minded, but in the end, doesn't want to share this ass with nobody. He's more top so I can sell all the dick I want, as he doesn't really have an interest in that.

ARMANIXXX
07-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Hmm, well I met somebody open to being in a realtionship with me and helping out. We came to the decision I would:
1. TOP only
2. Find other ways of making money that do not involve "clients", ie webcam, photoshoots and some video work.
Being that I am older and if we wrere in a relationship, I am the main breadwinner in the household.
Now its not for shure yet, but we are talking. He has seen HA and some of the work I have done, and is open minded, but in the end, doesn't want to share this ass with nobody. He's more top so I can sell all the dick I want, as he doesn't really have an interest in that.[/quote]

*drinking turned on a bit*

Well,

I wish you the best in this, Vanessa.

But I have to admit, that this seems like the terms are compromising a true relationship. And from what I've observed of you over the last year or more, or so, I think in your heart of hearts, you know it too.

God bless, for real.

TsVanessa69
07-29-2008, 03:21 AM
1. TOP only
Now its not for shure yet, but we are talking. He has seen HA and some of the work I have done, and is open minded, but in the end, doesn't want to share this ass with nobody. He's more top so I can sell all the dick I want, as he doesn't really have an interest in that.

*drinking turned on a bit*

Well,

I wish you the best in this, Vanessa.

But I have to admit, that this seems like the terms are compromising a true relationship. And from what I've observed of you over the last year or more, or so, I think in your heart of hearts, you know it too.

God bless, for real.[/quote]
No it would be a true relationship.
2 people who have true feelings for each other, growing together and building a future together. I know he isn't in it just for the sex. He is not embarrassed or ashamed of me. He is ok with what I do and comfortable with it. He encourages me to do what I like, which would be drag shows and stuff like that. He will be proud on the sidelines. He is going to get a better education and work, thus enabling me to eventually cut the escorting out completely. He doesn't care if I am done up all day, even not bothered with stubble on my legs. Appreciates me for who I am and for the struggle I have gone through in my life.

TsVanessa69
07-29-2008, 03:23 AM
we shouldn't be hijaking kelly's thread, so when I come back from my show at the baton tonite, I will start a new thread.

qeuqheeg222
07-29-2008, 09:11 AM
did vannessa69 sya the older ones were more capable of handling the relationship?????y'all gotta make yer peace with them old,bald,fat,white,bottom sugar daddys,especially the ones on long island.....

MrsKellyPierce
07-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Girl hi/jack away this thread was made for relationships.

You don't see much relationship talk on here, besides fantasy talk.

Its nice to hear real needs, and real ideals!

TsVanessa69
07-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Girl hi/jack away this thread was made for relationships.

You don't see much relationship talk on here, besides fantasy talk.

Its nice to hear real needs, and real ideals!
Its just so ironic.
I have tried relationships with guys, even a member of HA.
I don't lie, even if the answer is not what a guy wants to hear, I'm sorry, I believe in honesty.
I don't cheat, if I choose to be in a RELATIONSHIP with someone, its because I am able to commit my heart to ONE man.
Just because I escort, does not mean I am a gold digger or any less loving or respectful of the man I am with.
The struggle I have SURVIVED to get to where I want to be and am COMFORTABLE and ACCEPTING of myself, has made me into a strong, caring, independant, LOVING woman who can be in a relationship with a man, and better the life of myself and my partner.