PDA

View Full Version : Yet another sad and ridiculous Phone Call

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-26-2008, 07:54 PM
I woke up today on this beautiful sunday after a really fun night out with my best friend and my boss. We went to Club 7969.

Yasmin Lee was there looking sooooo sexy, as usual. Alyssa Paris ( not wearing her fuckin' braw ) But looking flawless. And some other well known Elite Entertainers. Like the gorgeous Suzy and upcoming TS Ebony goddess Amayiaa.

So getting to the juice... I went to check my voice mail and some "girl" who was obviously a tranny ( by her nasal munchkin voice ) left me a message saying:

" You went on to cut off your penis but you are still a man, a man, a man!!! "

I couldn't help to hear the anger that someone like that must have within her self to be pick up the phone and want to go out of her way to tell me this...
I am not bothered by it because even when I had a penis I didn't feel like a man, however I am bothered by girls who are so bitter in their own existence they feel the need to harass and provoke others.

This is truly the difference between a woman and whatever else she wants to be called.

This anger transsexuals carry around is just what I think was "Cut Off" in the operating table when I had my surgery.

I have nothing but respect for my sisters, even when they act a fool like this girl on my voice mail.

If you are reading this...

Yes. You seek attention and you got at least mine for a few minutes while I ponder the fact you should seriously consider some guidance and focus in your life and existence.

Peace and God Bless

chrisraid3
07-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I woke up today on this beautiful sunday after a really fun night out with my best friend and my boss. We went to Club 7969.

Yasmin Lee was there looking sooooo sexy, as usual. Alyssa Paris ( not wearing her fuckin' braw ) But looking flawless. And some other well known Elite Entertainers. Like the gorgeous Suzy and upcoming TS Ebony goddess Amayiaa.

So getting to the juice... I went to check my voice mail and some "girl" who was obviously a tranny ( by her nasal munchkin voice ) left me a message saying:

I couldn't help to hear the anger that someone like that must have within her self to be pick up the phone and want to go out of her way to tell me this...
I am not bothered by it because even when I had a penis I didn't feel like a man, however I am bothered by girls who are so bitter in their own existence they feel the need to harass and provoke others.

This is truly the difference between a woman and whatever else she wants to be called.

This anger transsexuals carry around is just what I think was "Cut Off" in the operating table when I had my surgery.

I have nothing but respect for my sisters, even when they act a fool like this girl on my voice mail.

Yes. You seek attention and you got at least mine for a few minutes while I ponder the fact you should seriously consider some guidance and focus in your life and existence.

Peace and God Bless

I am sure you already know this ma'am but my advice is, just this, dont worry bout what the other girls will say and think all that matters is that your happy and smiling

yodajazz
07-26-2008, 08:49 PM
There are teachings in the New Testament that tell us that we do not have to conform to the expectations of the world (people in general). Danielle you have lived this. That caller needs something like that spiritual guidance to accept people for who they are, as long as they are not harming someone else. And it starts off with accepting yourself for who you are today. I think that you are right in that the person did not seem to be happy with themselves.

NYTSJulie
07-26-2008, 08:51 PM

Peace and God Bless

Hun its Saturday not Sunday lol. Dont be bothered by some jealous tranny.

tsmandy
07-26-2008, 08:58 PM

That's funny, must have been a fun night.

Willie Escalade
07-26-2008, 09:00 PM
[quote=NYTSJulie]That's funny, must have been a fun night.
It was! :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-26-2008, 09:26 PM

Peace and God Bless

Girl... LOL ... Brain Fart!
I hardly ever drink, aside from my daily wine to help with dilations I never go out. I only had 3 margaritas.

Cheap date!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-26-2008, 09:28 PM

When are you going to be in LA again? I hope I can shoot you when you are here. I already asked Sammy but I am not sure he will let me LOL... We'll see. Either way I will come over to meet you, I live 10 minutes from the studio.

Dinand
07-26-2008, 09:52 PM
With an awesome butt like yours I wouldn't worry about anyone calling you a man ;-) You're simply awesome!

tsmandy
07-26-2008, 09:58 PM

When are you going to be in LA again? I hope I can shoot you when you are here. I already asked Sammy but I am not sure he will let me LOL... We'll see. Either way I will come over to meet you, I live 10 minutes from the studio.

Well I was planning on being there at the end of the week, beginning of next week, but I haven't lined up enough work to offset the cost of the trip. I would just post an ad on Eros, but because of my family I won't advertise in LA (I'm from SoCal and I don't want to chance it). So I think I am just going to go to SF and see some regulars instead. It's too bad cuz one of my best friends is visiting LA and I would so love to go cause trouble with her.

Hopefully I will get my shit together and make it to LA by the end of summer. :wink:

tommymageeshemales2
07-26-2008, 10:03 PM
yeah, fuck it. You gotta let these things burn.