PDA

View Full Version : May and me in Hong Kong

paulgregedin
07-26-2008, 10:02 AM
The below is something I wrote a couple of years ago & is about me and a friend called May. We had known Each other for about a year as friends, but nothing physical had happened & after it did, May asked me to write about it so she could enjoy it again and get a thrill about over other people reading about us :-) I certainly enjoyed it the first time! May is half Chinese half Filipino and spends her time between Hong Kong & Davos, but mostly in HK. We had met in HK through friends, and while I thought she was damn hot, nothing had ever happened between us since one or other of us seemed to be out of town or seeing someone else whenever we met. We did head out for drinks or movies or dinner occasionally when I was in HK (where I get to very often because of business) but apart from a half kiss one time during someone's birthday party, nothing physical had happened. I did always remember the kiss though. May is about 5 foot 8, slim build and probably looks more Filipino than Chinese, although she has sexy almond eyes, with a very naughty twinkle. Her full lips always seem to be laughing or smiling, and she is very laid back about things and so always enjoying life. While slim, she has such a cute ass, and keeps it trim by running & dance classes, which also keeps her stomach flat, underneath small but beautiful breasts. She has great legs, and knows it, making sure that they are shown off to the best effect. She works in advertising in HK, and I'm happy to say we are still friends ... with occasional benefits :-)

That evening we met at the restaurant in Soho at about 7pm for dinner. It had been May's choice. As usual she was a little late, which allowed me to relax over a glass of wine before she arrived & to wonder what she would wear that evening. What ever thought I had about her clothes, were nothing compared to the vision that finally entered the restaurant and peered around looking for me. I stood up & waved her over, giving me the opportunity to see her as she walked smiling over towards me. She had come from work, and was wearing a dark red Chinese style top with the top few buttons undone, showing off the curve of her neck and a tempting look further down her smooth skin. The sleeves stopped between her elbow and wrist, and her slim fingers were painted on the nails with a matching dark red shade. It was a short top, and as she raised her hand to wave, there was s glimpse of flesh on her side between her top & skirt. She wore a black slim skirt which finished way above the knee, and had a slit even further up on her left leg. I noticed later as I went to the bathroom & walked past her, the tempting sight of the top of her stockings. Her gorgeous legs were covered in black stockings, and she had a pair of medium high heels on her feet. I was dressed in a navy suit, no tie and a white shirt open at the collar since I also came from work. Anyone walking past the table only had eyes for May & I was almost non-existent to them!

Dinner was fun as usual and we had a great time. There was more electricity in the air this time though as we were both single and so anything could happen. I don’t remember much about the conversation, except I do remember her saying she loved Champagne cocktails, but would maybe have one later & she stayed on wine over dinner. After dinner we decided to go to a bar we liked in a little street off Nathan Road on the Kowloon side. We jumped in a taxi. Rather than sit apart, we were laughing & joking and sat right beside each other. I could feel the warmth of May’s leg as it rested against mine, and as we chatted, we were very tactile, finally our hands reaching each other, and fingers entwining. We both leaned in at the same time and our lips touched. It seemed like a spark and nothing else became important. My left hand dropped to her thigh as we kissed more deeply, and I felt her tongue teasing my lips and entering my mouth. The warmth of her mouth was divine as both our tongues touched, intertwined and explored. Her hand slowly moved up my leg until she rested just beside my crotch and felt me harden as we continued kissing. I also moved my hand upwards, and was rewarded by the feel of her cock also hardening underneath the skirt as her breathing became heavier. We broke away from the kiss and I whispered that I had a much better idea than going to a bar. May agreed, and we told the taxi the change of plan was to go to the Intercon hotel where I was already checked in instead of up Nathan road. We sat giggling in the taxi until we got to the hotel. I had one arm around her shoulder, and she slowly and gently caressed me under my trousers … she wouldn’t let me touch her as at least I had a suit to cover my hardness going through the hotel lobby, and she only had a short skirt & small handbag!
We got to the hotel room and as soon as the door was closed, she turned around and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her deeply back and my hand slid down her back to her sexy ass. I was immediately hard and felt my cock rubbing against her as we kissed was such a turn on and in turn I could feel her hard cock under the skirt. My hand moved around her front and rubbed her through the skirt. She enjoyed it for a moment and then broke free saying she was gong to freshen up, that I should take off my jacket & pour us both a drink & she’d be right back.

I threw my jacket on my luggage, kicked off my shoes & socks and grabbed the half bottle Champagne from the minibar. I cracked it open and poured two glasses taking them to the table, and sat on the couch waiting for her. After a short while, the bathroom door opened and May appeared in a hotel bathrobe. She stepped in the room and motioned me over with the Champagne glass. I stood in front of her as we kissed through the Champagne and then she took the glass. She looked at me with a bold wink and asked me to kneel… you know what I like baby were the words. I knelt in front of her and slipped the bathrobe open. Her smooth skin was so sexy, and she was wearing only black lacy panties and the stockings, with no belt. Her half hard cock was straining at the panties, and I immediately slipped it out and slid my warm mouth over her hardening cock. I was hard again, turned on by the warm flesh of her sexy cock growing harder in my mouth as I bobbed my mouth up & down on her. She moaned gently as I slid my tongue from her balls all the way up her hard shaft before enveloping her in my mouth again. She tasted delicious deep in my mouth, and I pushed the bathrobe to the floor. Her legs parted slightly as I slid my hand under her cock, grabbed the panties and slid them down her sexy legs. As I took her again in my mouth, I caught sight of us in the room mirror. Me still in a shirt & trousers kneeling before this gorgeous woman sliding her cock in & out of my mouth, with her hands on the back of my head pushing her cock deeper & deeper in my mouth. She motioned me up, and then lay back on the couch. I removed clothes and kneeled again between her legs and took her in my mouth again. Alternating between licking her balls, her shaft and running my tongue under her balls and then wrapping my lips over her cock I was so hard, my cock twitching between my legs. (You can see my pics for a photo of it!!) It felt even better when she raised a leg and rested it on my shoulder, keeping me in the place she wanted working on her cock.
May then moved to lie lengthways on the couch and, keeping her hard cock in my warm mouth, I swung my leg over her and into a 69 position. Such a glorious feeling as I felt her wet tongue slide along my cock, and then her lips envelop me as she took me deep in her mouth. While enjoying her sucking me, I concentrated I giving her as much pleasure as I could & could hear her moaning even as she pumped my cock in & out of her mouth. I took her as deep in my mouth as possible & teased her in my mouth with my tongue. I slid my hand under her balls and then further to her cute sexy ass. My fingers were already wet with saliva and I gently touched her opening, teasing a little. She reacted with a deeper moan, so I slid my mouth up and down faster on her cock, and pushed slightly against her ass, running my wet finger around her opening and then inside her to my first knuckle feeling her tightness & warmth. She moaned more loudly, and I continued to suck her delicious 6 inch cock and play with her ass. Gently wanking my cock, she whispered that she wanted to feel my tongue on her ass before she felt me inside her. She said she was so clean I would love it (and clean is so important for me!). I swung off the couch and picked her up, admiring her naked body wearing just black stockings. I placed her on the end of the bed with her ass slightly over the edge, and pushed her legs up and apart so that her ass was exposed to me. She held on to her legs just under the knees to keep them in the air. I first took her cock in my mouth again, and then slowly licked my way down her shaft to her balls, teasing them. My tongue then slid further under until I could feel the opening of her sexy ass under my tongue and could hear May moan. With my hands on her legs, I swirled my tongue around her opening in a circle, and then licked lightly at her opening. Harder then with my tongue on her little asshole, pushing against her, feeling her squirm with pleasure under my tongue. I wet my finger and slid slowly inside her with my tongue still licking and teasing around her asshole. I could hear May moan Oh Baby on the bed, as I slid my finger in and out of her. One finger then became two fingers. She was delicious, so clean and fresh. I slid my fingers out, and pushed my tongue all wet and warm inside her as far as I could. Then my finger were back inside her, finger fucking her slowly as I raised my head and took her cock in my mouth again. Sucking her hard cock, and finger fucking May was driving her wild. Soon I heard her say “ Oh Baby, I want to feel you inside me, I want your hard cock inside my ass”. I stood up, got a condom & some KY, and May motioned me to the couch. She wanted a bit more control, so I say on the couch, put on the condom, while she put some KY on my cock and on her ass, and then straddled me. Her gorgeous body straddling me, her still hard cock right in front of me, and May took my cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance. She very slowly lowered herself onto my hard cock, stopping when I had just penetrated her cute ass. She stayed like that for a minute letting herself get used to me inside her, and then slowly slowly inched down on my cock as I ran my hand along her body and gently teased her nipples with my fingers and tongue. Once she was fully down on me, she leaned forward and we kissed deeply, tongues exploring, as she raised her body and lowered again on my hard shaft. And then faster still she pumped my cock with her ass. I raised my body off the couch to meet her as she came down, fucking beautiful May in the ass feeling skin on skin and my hard cock deep inside her. Harder then as she began moaning again each time my hard cock pumped inside her warm ass. I then stood up still inside her, and lowered her on the couch and got to me knees. May was in front of me, legs apart, her hard cock against her stomach and my shaft deep in her ass. I too a hold of her stocking clad ankles as she held the couch, and I slowly began to fuck her ass. Pushing inside her deeper & faster, feeling my balls against her as I fucked her, looking at her face in pleasure as she gently wanked her cock. I love the sight of my cock disappearing into her ass hard & fast and the sweat glistening on her as she gets fucked by me. Feeling the sensation of her warm ass wrapped around my cock as I see my hard shaft slide in & out of her ass and hearing her moan in pleasure while playing with her own cock. May then turned over, leaned over the couch on her knees. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock inside her again, seeing the sweat slick on her back as I fucked her, plunging my cock in & out. I was holding her with my hands and pulling her back on my cock as I thrust forward, fucking her as deep as possible, hearing her moan loader the further inside her I was.
She began to sense I was close to cumming, and climbed up. She lay back on the bed,. Her legs up in the air. I leaned over her, her legs on my shoulders, and she guided me inside her again. As I fucked her again I leaned forward and we kissed. I felt myself close to the edge as her tongue was deep in my mouth and her hand went to the back of my head pulling my face closer to her as I kept fucking her gorgeous ass. She leaned back slightly and said “Come on baby, give it to me, fuck me hard, and let me feel you cum” I pumped faster and faster and with a loud cry of pleasure felt myself cumming hard inside her as she reached her face up to me again panting, and kissed me. I slowly lowered myself and slid out of her. Took the condom off, tied it & dropped it. I knew exactly what I wanted now. May moved to raise herself, but I gently pushed her back, and took her again in my mouth. I wanted to taste her cock and then her cum, to feel her cum hit me.

May lay spread-eagled on the bed with her legs apart, and I was between her legs with my mouth sliding up and down her hard shaft. May’s breath grew faster, and she began to pant, breathing heavily. I kept my mouth on her cock, and began to wank her shaft ever faster with my hands, wet from saliva and lubricant. I felt May closer to cumming, now with my warm mouth over her cock, one hand jerking her, and the other hand underneath her, teasing her ass again with my fingers. “Oh baby I’m cumming!” she gasped, and I felt the first spurt of warm cum explode in my mouth. Delicious and warm, and almost sweet tasting, I loved the taste of her in my mouth. I raised my mouth and face away slightly from her cock and was rewarded with a second and third spurt of warm cum hit my cheek as May bucked beneath me. May’s cum dripped off my cheek as I gently took her hard cock in my mouth again, tasting a mixture of sex, her cum and the sweat of our lovemaking as I once more slid my mouth over her slick shaft. Our breathing slowly returned to normal, and I felt her cock begin to soften, as I swallowed the cum in my mouth and wiped my cheek clean. I moved up the bed beside May and we looked at each other grinning, holding hands. We climbed under the sheets, and drifted off to sleep for a while, before eventually waking up a few hours later and having that much delayed drink on Knutsford Terrace.

May and I still are good friends, and I always look forward to trips to HK when she is around!
It was a few months later I have one of my favourite memories with May. Me on my back on her bed with my suit discarded after some business meetings, and May on top of me, her skirt raised up, her panties on the floor, fucking me with long hard and deep strokes of her 6 inch cock, making me entirely hers and me feeling her cock in my ass, and her balls hitting me as she fucked me … but that’s another time!

trannyster
10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
my GF laura has a penis & it is naturally bigger & powerful than mine.
she is so hard that when i rub it badly, she still have no painswhile my penis is extremly sensitive. when she handles my cookie, i get pains & i cannot able to allow her to masturbate me. while i can masturbate her long time. i have rubbed her cock for 30 minutes one day when we were fully drunken.
she is my boss & her power & stamina is 10 times bigger than mine.
whenever we have an intercorce, she rules totally.
she is my real husbond & i her real real woman.
According to her, she has never seen a woman in her life who can suck as long as i can. i am the biggest fan of her penis.
her penis in my eberithing.

Frostbite
11-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanx for sharing your experience, Paul.