PDA

View Full Version : Curious

MrsKellyPierce
07-25-2008, 09:00 PM
since transition, have you had guys from high school contact you to try to date you or have sex with you?

I know I have especially in the last two weeks, I don't know how they found me, but they have lol

king curtis
07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Have you fucked with one of them or do you hate that they want to meet you?

BrendaQG
07-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes. What's more is it's as if they have forgotten what the story was or they just don't care.

My parents still live in the same place I grew up in. So guys who must have been in highschool with me have approached me at the store, or just yesterday mowing my lawn homeboy asked for my number. (after he was like "Can I just sit here and watch you mow for a while. :oops: uhhh ok. :-? ) Guys from highschool have came at me via myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85552340). (Our 10 year has been organized on myspace. I'm not going but still.)

I think... no I know because I even heard this in HS... allot of guys don't care as long as you are beyond a certain point in transition and look fuckable to them they don't care about much else.

MrsKellyPierce
07-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Have you fucked with one of them or do you hate that they want to meet you? no I haven't fucked with them, I find it funny though.

Legend
07-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Don't you think they is kind of weird.Have they been stalking you, how do they know you transitioned.

tsntx
07-25-2008, 09:57 PM
shes on myspace and friends w/ ppl from her high school... not to mention she also said she went to her prom and other events in drag... so its not like a giant shock to her classmates im sure....

to answer the question tho...

yes. lots. have even hooked up w/ some. times have changed in the last 10yrs when i was in highschool and ppl get out of the small sheltered world of HS and into the reality that is life and see that there is so much more outside of the HS mindset... all part of growing up.

MrsKellyPierce
07-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Exactly Jennifer thanks for answering that for me lol

Legend
07-25-2008, 10:07 PM
shes on myspace and friends w/ ppl from her high school... not to mention she also said she went to her prom and other events in drag... so its not like a giant shock to her classmates im sure....

yes. lots. have even hooked up w/ some. times have changed in the last 10yrs when i was in highschool and ppl get out of the small sheltered world of HS and into the reality that is life and see that there is so much more outside of the HS mindset... all part of growing up.

Ok thanks jen, i just pictured some guy bullying her in school and all of sudden wants too hook up with her.

MrsKellyPierce
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM

Ok thanks jen, i just pictured some guy bullying her in school and all of sudden wants too hook up with her. it is some of those guys actually but not bullying me crazy

tsntx
07-25-2008, 10:16 PM
same here
im the moderator for my HS on myspace and so i get emails all the time... one went like this... no lie

"what was ur name in hs b4 u got married?"
-"ive never been married, you must have me confused"
"well we graduated the same year and theres no way i wouldnt remember you"
-"well we had the same english class. i sat behind you"
"no thats where some fag sat"
-"exactly"

SarahG
07-25-2008, 10:36 PM
since transition, have you had guys from high school contact you to try to date you or have sex with you?

I know I have especially in the last two weeks, I don't know how they found me, but they have lol

Word seems to spread fast depending who knows or finds out.

I can count on one hand how many people I've stayed in contact with from HS, for them I won't comment beyond that.

But before I went FT, I still lived in the area I grew up in and a few people seemed to figure it out without being told by anyone.

Like one time right before I went FT I ran into someone i used to be friends with in a store, and he was there with his college roommate who I didn't know. Apparently right after they walked out into the parking lot the roommate said "you know, I bet that person is trans- look at this, this and this" and outlined a bunch of things about my appearance. I would never have known about it but the guy I had been friends with in HS sought me out a week later and said "oh btw my roommate said this, just to let you know- be careful." I can think of a few stories like that. I think as long as I waited to go FT encouraged it, by the time I went FT I had been on hrt for a number of years as I had figured that it would all go smoother if I just waited until I passed all the time w/out being FT. I really don't have any complaints about the way that turned out, but I am sure some of the people who had known me for years who saw me during that awkward period were able to put 2 & 2 together, and then there is the chance they'll later mention it to whoever they have stayed in contact with.

I kinda feel sorry for the girls who jump right into FT to appease shrinks who want RLE before anything else- like hrt. Sounds like the hardest, most backward way of doing things IMHO (but that's another thread topic).

Teydyn
07-26-2008, 01:31 AM
"what was ur name in hs b4 u got married?"
-"ive never been married, you must have me confused"
"well we graduated the same year and theres no way i wouldnt remember you"
-"well we had the same english class. i sat behind you"
"no thats where some fag sat"
-"exactly"
Did he curse you for "making" him "gay"?
Sadly too many small minded persons..

tsmandy
07-26-2008, 04:16 AM
I live very far from my hometown, and I don't advertise when I'm in LA, so it would be very unlikely.

If I did get contacted from someone I knew in high school, if I liked them I would totally hook up. It would be really nice to be in touch with someone I've known since childhood.

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:20 AM
I live very far from my hometown, and I don't advertise when I'm in LA, so it would be very unlikely.

If I did get contacted from someone I knew in high school, if I liked them I would totally hook up. It would be really nice to be in touch with someone I've known since childhood.
what part of LaLa are you from. how old. maybe we know each other.

peggygee
07-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Nope, not from high school, not from college.

Time, and distance has made that not happen. :shrug

El Nino
07-26-2008, 04:53 AM
...Nice try... Jennifer Justice

NYTSJulie
07-26-2008, 10:28 AM
yes a few, even had the guy who got best looking in the year book.