PDA

View Full Version : Marry, Fuck, Kill

EyeCumInPiece
07-24-2008, 09:11 AM
You know the game. 3 people, you gotta F one, Marry one, and Kill one. Lets do it. Use celebs, Boardmembers, ect. Whatever you prefer. Pix are always welcome. Ill start it up...

F, Marry, Kill

Allanah Starr
Jenna Haze
Kim Basinger

altarica
07-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Fuck-Kimber James

Marry-Joanna Jet

Kill-Amy Shite.....Ooops sorry Winehouse, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears.

Rory
07-24-2008, 04:04 PM
It's fun this way too, if you create a choice for other people. And since these are all lovely H.A.s, how about, instead of kill, these choices,

a) FUCK
b) MARRY
c) FUCK-DISREGARD-HER-ORGASM-THEN-BOUNCE

The first group: Jade, Carla, Jennifer Paris
Between these three, how who would you choose?

Rory
07-24-2008, 04:09 PM
group 2:

who would you choose for what, between these three?

Danielle with vaginerr,

Allanah,

Gia

Rory
07-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Group Three, choose Wisely...

FUCK?
MARRY?
Put the hump on then bounce, leaving cum on the wall and a tissue on the floor?

Olivia, Sunny, Shana?

Mac_Hine
07-24-2008, 06:04 PM
fuck - allanah starr
marry - kim bassinger
kill - jenna haze

i almost married jenna haze, but kim's money was just too good to pass up :twisted:

EyeCumInPiece
07-26-2008, 10:45 AM
fuck - allanah starr
marry - kim bassinger
kill - jenna haze

i almost married jenna haze, but kim's money was just too good to pass up :twisted:

haha!!! Id hav 2 kill Kim and marry jenna.

EyeCumInPiece
07-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Group Three, choose Wisely...

FUCK?
MARRY?
Put the hump on then bounce, leaving cum on the wall and a tissue on the floor?

Olivia, Sunny, Shana?

Ill F Shana
Marry Sunny
and Kill Olivia

EyeCumInPiece
07-26-2008, 10:47 AM
group 2:

who would you choose for what, between these three?

Danielle with vaginerr,

Allanah,

Gia

Marry Allanah
F Gia
and Kill Danielle (sorry baby)

EyeCumInPiece
07-26-2008, 10:48 AM
It's fun this way too, if you create a choice for other people. And since these are all lovely H.A.s, how about, instead of kill, these choices,

a) FUCK
b) MARRY
c) FUCK-DISREGARD-HER-ORGASM-THEN-BOUNCE

The first group: Jade, Carla, Jennifer Paris
Between these three, how who would you choose?

F Jade
Marry Jenn Paris
Kill Carla

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 02:03 AM
It seems like a good time to bump this. :lol:

~BB~

SarahG
10-22-2009, 02:06 AM

~BB~

Why, who do you want to kill?

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 02:09 AM

~BB~

I left myself open to that, didn't I? You were my 'marry' but now I don't feel like divulging my full list. :lol:

~BB~

SarahG
10-22-2009, 02:11 AM

~BB~

I left myself open to that, didn't I? You were my 'marry' but now I don't feel like divulging my full list. :lol:

~BB~

Oh, so you do have a kill-list now.

Any plans yet as to how you'll do it?

Dino Velvet
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Marry - The Rosetta Stone Lady

Fuck - Sandee Westgate

Kill - Tila Tequila

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM

~BB~

~BB~

Oh, so you do have a kill-list now.

Any plans yet as to how you'll do it?

Shh! Nobody can know!

~BB~

SarahG
10-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Shh! Nobody can know!

~BB~

But if they know then they'll live the rest of their days in fear never knowing when you'll strike, if you'll strike, or how you'll strike.

Who knows, maybe if you get them paranoid enough they'll do something stupid themselves, thereby taking care of it for you.

Or maybe you can simply hunt down and kill everyone they care about instead- every friend, lover, family member they've ever had. That way, in the event that there is no afterlife, they'll have to deal with the pain and torment of living out the rest of their days alone and knowing it was all their fault for triggering your fury in the first place.

Or, you could release your "to kill" list and then spend the list of your life being extra nice to them, in a half superficial way that keeps mindfucking them as they try to wrap their minds around whether or not you really like them or hate them.

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Shh! Nobody can know!

~BB~

But if they know then they'll live the rest of their days in fear never knowing when you'll strike, if you'll strike, or how you'll strike.

Who knows, maybe if you get them paranoid enough they'll do something stupid themselves, thereby taking care of it for you.

Or maybe you can simply hunt down and kill everyone they care about instead- every friend, lover, family member they've ever had. That way, in the event that there is no afterlife, they'll have to deal with the pain and torment of living out the rest of their days alone and knowing it was all their fault for triggering your fury in the first place.

A-HA! If I don't divulge the list then more people will wonder if they're even on it!

I love that you're so morbid. So when shall we have our black wedding? ;)

~BB~

rockabilly
10-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Sarah rocks!

SarahG
10-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Marry - The Rosetta Stone Lady

Rosetta Stone Lady? When did she perform with Porl King?

:?

A-HA! If I don't divulge the list then more people will wonder if they're even on it!

I love that you're so morbid. So when shall we have our black wedding? Wink

~BB~

Morbid? I'm morbid!?!? What ever would give that impression?

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 02:48 AM
Morbid? I'm morbid!?!? What ever would give that impression?

Yeah, you're right. You have more of a shiny, happy people vibe about you. :roll: lol

~BB~

kmod
10-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Marry- Alyssa, LongMint
Fuck- Carla Novaes, Mariana Cordoba
Kill- Tyra Banks, no fucking, she don't even deserve that much
DonkeyPunch- Vanessa Lane, Kimber James

mhlovestgirls
10-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Fuck - Kimber James, Yasmin Lee
Marry - Celeste, Vanity or J. Paris(they all seem like really cool girls)
Kill - Rush Limbaugh, the Jonas Brothers

muhmuh
10-22-2009, 07:13 AM
what you need to do bella is strike slowly very slowly

the best murder plan i ever heard of was to sneak into somebodys house every day to turn the heat and the hot water off and put all his socks into a bowl of cold water
that will ensure hes got a constant cold which will eventually outevolve the antibiotics and hell eventually die decades later of an untreatable case of a bacterial superinfection to the common cold

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 07:47 AM

the best murder plan i ever heard of was to sneak into somebodys house every day to turn the heat and the hot water off and put all his socks into a bowl of cold water
that will ensure hes got a constant cold which will eventually outevolve the antibiotics and hell eventually die decades later of an untreatable case of a bacterial superinfection to the common cold

Thanks but no thanks. I'm Italian. Murder has to be fun for us. There's no joy in a slow kill. ;)

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-22-2009, 09:02 AM

Thanks but no thanks. I'm Italian. Murder has to be fun for us. There's no joy in a slow kill. ;)

~BB~

I'm a Russian guy living in Southern California. I kill people Old Country Cossack style and turn them into enchiladas.

BellaBellucci
10-24-2009, 11:46 PM

~BB~

I'm a Russian guy living in Southern California. I kill people Old Country Cossack style and turn them into enchiladas.

... and I bet the 'special meats and cheeses' in your favorite ravioli are the best you've ever had. Ever wonder where they come from? ;)

BTW My list:

Marry: Everyone
Fuck: Everyone
Kill: Everyone

Hey, isn't that from a Nine Inch Nails song?

"I wanna be everywhere. I wanna do everything. I wanna fuck everyone in the world. I wanna do something that matters."

~BB~

Coroner
10-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Maybe I should kill all the dudes here, so IŽll have all the chicks for myself.....

Jack59
10-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Marry: Shana
Fuck: Jennifer Paris
Kill: Rosie O'Donnell

seanbeag7
10-25-2009, 01:48 PM
I would love to fuck then marry most of the t-girls on this forum, and as for kill, well nobody has pissed me off enough to end up on my "Ur FUCKED" list.

rockabilly
10-25-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm old fashioned i'd have to marry her before i fuck her. lol

Jericho
10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Maybe I should kill all the dudes here, so IŽll have all the chicks for myself.....

You still won't get laid! :shrug

Someone had to! :lol: