PDA

View Full Version : Spy Girl

BluegrassCat
07-23-2008, 06:39 PM
not written by me!
written by ruwild, originally posted at literotica.com
contact the writer at ruwild82@hotmail.com

Spy Girl

Vicki stood in the dark doorway as she watched her mark, Ivan Patrinkov, approach up the empty street. There was no way he would be able to see her where she stood in the shadows. She wore a skin tight leather jumpsuit with black low-heel boots. She would have preferred to have on a pair of stiletto heeled boots to show off her long shapely legs, but it was probably better to have on these functional boots for the struggle that was about to come. Her body was taught with anticipation as the mark drew nearer. It was a cool night and she could see his breath as it left his body. As he drew closer she noticed him stumble and catch himself on a sign post. 'He's been drinking!' she thought to herself with a little smile. 'This will be much easier than I thought.' With her heart racing, she decided to change tactics at the last minute. She unzipped her jumpsuit to expose her deep cleavage and tucked the chloroform soaked handkerchief she'd been holding in her hand down between her breasts. The rag was cold and made her nipples harden. When he was only a few feet away she stepped out from the concealing shadows directly in front of him. He was startled and raised his hands to defend himself until Vicki said quickly in fluent Russian,

"Mr. Patrinkov! It's only me, Lisa Smith from the embassy! Please don't hurt me!"

"Miss Smith? The translator?" Patrinkov asked with confusion in his voice as he lowered his arms.

"Yes." Vicki replied in a rush.

"What are you doing out and about at this hour? And why are you dressed in such a manner?" he asked suspiciously in English with a thick Russian accent. Patrinkov wasn't a big man. He stood 5'7", had a slight build, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Vicki did find him attractive and under different circumstances she might have tried to take him for a lover. But it apparently was not to be. He had information about the struggling Russian underground that was trying to move the county back to communism, and it was Vicki's job to extract that information from him at all costs. Switching to English Vicki said,

"I've wanted to talk to you in private, but haven't been able to get up the nerve. You see Mr. Patrinkov, I find you very attractive and I would like to get to know you much better." As Vicki said this she slipped her arms around Patrinkov's neck. He looked down at her cleavage rather uncomfortably and began to reply,

"Miss Smith you are a very lovely young woman, but..." That was all he got out before she pulled his face down into her cleavage where the chloroform soaked handkerchief awaited him. Patrinkov was so taken by surprise that he didn't even start to struggle until it was too late.

Vicki caught him before he fell to her feet and hoisted him over her shoulder. She thought to herself, 'Thank goodness he's not a big guy!' as she moved off through the shadows toward the small basement apartment she rented not more than a block away.

What finally brought Patrinkov around was the pain in his wrists and ankles where he was tied standing up, spread eagle and naked, on some sort of rack type machine. As he slowly came to he was smart enough to keep his eyes closed and just listen to the surroundings. Other than a faucet dripping off to his left he could hear nothing. No cars, no trucks, no people, or anything else for that matter. This didn't bode well, because if he couldn't hear anything, then most likely there was no one to hear him should he begin to scream for help. He opened his eyes and saw Vicki wearing a red robe and sitting on a wooden chair directly in front of him. Her legs were crossed and she was smoking a cigarette as she watched him. She had long honey blonde hair, a finely sculpted face and blue eyes. He imagined the look in her eyes to be the same look a cat would have as it watched a newly caught mouse, waiting for it to try to escape and the fun to begin all over again. Patrinkov spared a second to take a quick glance around the room. It was pretty much as he expected, a rundown apartment with only a bed, a small kitchenette with a table in one corner, and the chair which was currently occupied by Miss Smith, though he doubted that was her real name. He gently tried his bonds to see if they gave any, but as he suspected, he was expertly bound.

Vicki had changed out of her skin tight jumpsuit and now wore the red robe and a matching pair of 4" pumps. The robe was open at the neck and showed off Vicki's full breasts which were held in a lacy bra the same color as the robe. Vicki took a long drag on her cigarette and slowly allowed the smoke to escape from her nose. She looked into his eyes and as Patrinkov returned her gaze he thought to himself, 'All she needs is a pair of horns and she would be the very picture of a demon temptress.'

"I assure you Mr. Patrinkov that your bonds are quite tight and you have no hope for escape other than to cooperate with me." Vicki said quietly. She took another drag on the cigarette as she ran her left hand down the open front of her robe. She continued in a sultry voice as she pulled the robe open a little further exposing more of her bra covered breasts. "This process need not necessarily have to be onerous. I truly do find you attractive and I'm sure that I can make this interrogation quite," she paused for another drag on the cigarette, "enjoyable."

"Miss Smith, I think it is only fair to inform you that I find my pleasure in the arms of another man. So you see, you're feminine wiles will have no effect on me and this is indeed going to be a very onerous after all." Patrinkov replied smugly. Vicki raised an eyebrow and cocked her head with an amused smile on her face. She pinched the embers from the end of the cigarette and stepped on them with the toe of her shoe. Vicki slowly stood up and untied the belt that was loosely holding the robe around her waist. In one fluid movement she slipped it from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Patrinkov's gaze took in her long lean body and he did have to admit she had a fine figure. She was standing there with the knee of her left leg turned across her right. All she was wearing now was her bra and shoes and he could just make out a little tuft of hair at her crotch. Vicki put her hands on her hips and with a sly smile squatted down a little then straightened her legs. When she did, her large semi-hard cock dropped from between them. Patrinkov's mouth fell opened in a look of surprise, which then changed to a look of astonishment as her already large cock began to grow thicker and longer.

Vicki's sly smile spread broader as she said, "From the look on your face I'd say that my feminine wiles will have quite an effect on you after all Mr. Patrinkov." When she stepped up closer to him, her rock hard cock was standing straight out from her body. It appeared to defy gravity, a cock that huge shouldn't be able to stand that straight out. Vicki had always been well endowed, but the experimental pills that the Russian government had provided her with had made a big improvement. Where she had been a solid eight inches before she'd taken one of the pills, now she had a rock hard and throbbing eleven inch interrogator attached to her crotch. She stopped, her cock just inches from Patrinkov's and looked down. He was completely erect and his cock was still only about half the size of hers. Vicki shook her head slowly then said,

"I would guess that with such a small cock you spent all your time on the bottom with your male lover." She moved closer and rubbed her cock against his for a few seconds then squatted down a little bit to allow it to slide it between his legs. She continued to push forward moving his cock up to squeeze it between their bellies. She squatted down a bit further and pushed the cock between his butt cheeks. She could feel his sphincter tighten up as the head of her cock brushed against it. Vicki looked him in the eye and said,

"What, don't you want me to come inside and play? I'm sure that I can fill you much better than any man who has ever been inside of you. As a matter of fact, you should just give in now and tell me everything I need to know, because once I've been inside you, no matter who you are with, they will never satisfy you like me. You will always long for my strong style of love making and my very large cock. If you tell me everything you know right now, I'll keep this monster to myself and you won't have to know the empty feeling that is sex without me."

There was definitely fear in Patrinkov's eyes as he said, "If I knew anything I would surely tell you. No matter what you do to me, I cannot tell you what I don't know."

"Now, now, Mr. Patrinkov," Vicki purred, "I have intercepted coded messages sent to your office that I'm sure have information about how the communists plan to regain control of this country. I have sent those messages to your government and they deemed it necessary that we have this little chat, but I can see that you are going to require more motivation than I have provided thus far." Vicki pulled away from him and turned to move into position behind him. Her hard cock was filled with intent as it bounced and swayed with her hips on the trip to his unprotected rear. After she walked around behind him, he felt her hands on his butt cheeks, caressing and rubbing them. She moved them to his hips and then he felt her huge cock sliding between his legs again. The head pushed against his balls then past them until it stuck out almost as far in front of him as his own did, and he could feel her body pressed against him, her breasts warm and firm on his back.

"Look down Mr. Patrinkov." Vicki said into his ear softly. He did, and saw their two cocks, her big one and his smaller one. "Now try to imagine what it's going to feel like when my cock is buried to the hilt in your ass, because once I start in, I'm not stopping until I'm all the way in. It's your last chance to spill your guts, before I fill them. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE!" she roared in his ear.

"I'm telling you, I don't know anything!" He whimpered.

Vicki pulled back away from him, reached down and gripped his ass cheeks. She spread them as far as possible, then placing the head of her huge cock against his sphincter she started to push her way into him. Patrinkov screamed as the unlubricated tip of her cock started to force him open. He could feel her flesh pulling against his as his sphincter rolled in then slowly stretched open to accept her invading member. Vicki slipped her hands from his ass cheeks around onto his hips, gripping his hip bones as she continued to force her throbbing cock deeper into him. Patrinkov was panting and groaning as Vicki's huge rod plowed ever deeper into his unwilling hole. Vicki loved the first time she penetrated a guy's ass. The pulling skin, the quivering of the sphincter as it desperately tried to accept her girth, the guy panting and sweating like a marathon runner at the finish line, it all made her feel so powerful! She watched eagerly as her big cock slowly and steadily disappeared into him. She reveled in the warm feeling of his body as it unwillingly accepted her and the groaning sounds he made as she stretched and filled him. Deeper and deeper she pushed into him and they could both feel his insides adjusting to make room for her intruding cock. To Patrinkov it felt as though a train wreck was taking place in his ass. The deeper she penetrated into him the harder it was for him to breathe. At any moment he was sure he would feel something inside him tear and then he would slowly bleed to death.

Without stopping her progress into him, she shuffled her feet forward and he could again feel her lace covered breasts gently rub against his back. Just when he thought he couldn't possibly take any more of her huge cock, he felt the press of her hips against his ass cheeks.

Vicki's mouth was back beside his ear and he heard her softly go 'mmmmmmm' with pleasure. She pressed her body tightly against his back, then licked his ear with the tip of her tongue and whispered, "Doesn't this feel delicious?" as she rocked her hips gently in a circular grinding motion and rubbed her breasts against his back. Patrinkov couldn't get enough breath to respond as he hung there impaled on her big cock, panting shallowly. "What? Are you speechless with ecstasy?" Vicki asked coyly, "Or are you terrified by what may happen next?" She slid her hands off of his hips and up over his stomach, then onto his chest. She caressed his nipples gently with the tips of her fingers, pinching them hard enough to make him grunt in pain. "You must find being filled with a woman's cock to be an unsettling experience. After all, you are completely helpless and under my control. Who knows what other things I may do to you?" she paused for a moment then continued. "Women like me could rule the world you know. We would infiltrate the world's governments by making sex slaves of all the important and powerful men. I've never been with a man that wasn't completely in love with me after I've shot a big load of cum in him. They may start out struggling to get away, but they can't get enough of me in the end!" She giggled at her little pun, "Or should I say in their end! Maybe there's something in my cum that makes them addicted to me." She mused. Through this whole ramble Vicki continued to grind her hips against his ass making her cock stir his insides. Patrinkov could feel the muscles in her belly moving against his back along with her breasts. "Well I think we have wasted enough time daydreaming about world domination." She said, "Let's talk about how you are going to tell me every thing you know about the up coming coup."

"I ..... don't ...... know ...... anything." Patrinkov panted to her.

"So, you can talk now. Good. I figured you'd get your breath back after a few minutes like the other people have, but you can never be sure. Now that your body is adjusting to having my big cock buried in your ass. The first question I want to ask you is, are we going to do this all the hard way, or are you willing to cooperate now?" Vicki asked in a resigned voice.

"I .... keep ..... telling ..... you ....." he started to say, but didn't get to finish.

Vicki's hands were on his nipples so she quickly slid her hands up and gripped his shoulders, she held him tightly against her and started to pound her huge cock in and out of his ass. She pulled her cock out most of the way and rammed it back home as fast as she could, heedless of his screams and pleas for her to stop. The pill she'd taken had not only made her cock bigger, it also made her much stronger, so it was no problem for her to keep pounding him the hell out of him for a full fifteen minutes.

Vicki stopped with her cock buried completely inside Patrinkov's now much looser asshole. She let go of his shoulders, leaning back enough to unclasp her front close bra and slip it off of her shoulders. There was a sheen of sweat over her whole body and some drops were running down between her breasts as she pressed them against his back again. Patrinkov didn't notice her sweat because he was sweating profusely himself. His head was hanging forward and the sweat was dripping from the end of his nose as he panted, trying hard to catch his breath. His mind was reeling from what was happening. He felt so helpless, under her complete control, and he knew that should bother him, but his fogy brain and body seemed to be inexplicably enjoying this torment.

Now that her bra was lying on the floor, all Vicki had on was her high heeled red pumps. She placed her hands back on his hips and slowly pulled her cock out till just the head was still inside him, then thrust it back in as hard as she could, her hips ramming his ass cheeks and causing Patrinkov let out a little yelp when her big balls hit his smaller ones.

"So. Patrinkov. Still. Want. To. Tell. Me. You. Don't. Know. Any. Thing?" She asked punctuating each word with a hard thrust.

"I can't tell you anything because they will kill me if I do!" Patrinkov wailed.

Vicki stopped pounding her cock into him for a second and stood still.

"Well then, you do have a problem, because I'm close to cuming inside you and once I do, you are going to tell me everything you know whether you like it or not. That's just another little plus from the pills your government has been giving me. Before I cum in you, I want to switch positions. I want to look into your eyes as my cum squirts deep inside of you."

Vicki slowly pulled out of Patrinkov and his insides felt like a balloon deflating. Without her big cock inside him, the emptiness was almost overpowering. She stepped to the side of the machine, pulled a lever and then began turning a crank. As she did this, the machine got narrower and his ankles started to pull up, pushing his knees against his chest. She stopped, flipped another lever, and turned a different crank, pulling his legs apart again so she would easily fit between them. One more lever and a couple of more cranks reclined him to just the right angel for her. Vicki threw the first lever back in place, locking the machine again, and then walked around in front of Patrinkov. Her cock was as hard as ever. As he watched her, it struck him how hot and sexy she looked with that huge cock and her shapely woman's body. She flipped her long honey blonde hair over her shoulder as she moved into position between his legs and without a pause pushed her big cock fully back into his waiting ass. Patrinkov grunted from the sudden filling of his rectum again, but had to admit to himself that it felt good to have her back inside of him. He looked into her eyes and saw a woman who was working, but was enjoying her work. Vicki put her hands on her hips and began to steadily thrust into his ass as she stared into his eyes. The look of superiority she gave Patrinkov left him with a cold feeling in the pit of his stomach, and a tingling in his balls. Vicki continued looking deep into his eyes as she was thrusting her cock into him. She slid her hands up along her ribcage and cupping a breast in each she massaged them gently, then worked them around to the front where she could pinch and roll her nipples between her fingers. She did all this very slowly and sexily looking into his eyes the whole time. Vicki let go of her breasts and moved her hands slowly up onto the back of her neck, pushing her hair up on top of her head as she started thrusting harder and faster. This made her round firm breasts bounce and jiggle, but the whole time her eyes never left his.

"You are so very helpless, hanging there with my big cock pounding your ass, and not a thing in the world you can do about it. Though, at this point, I wonder if you would try get away even if you could." She mused as she looked deep in his eyes.

Patrinkov finally broke eye contact and looked down to where a big part of her body was disappearing into him. The way she moved only her hips was so sexy! She was so beautiful and in such control that his mind was spinning. He found himself straining to reach one of her bouncing nipples but she would only bring it close enough to tease him, not actually touch it. Vicki grabbed her breast and pulled her nipple close to her mouth and licked it with her tongue. She let out a loud moan and grabbed Patrinkov by the hair, pulling his head up so she could look into his eyes again. With her other hand pinching her nipple she shoved her entire cock all the way into his ass, and while she looked into his eyes her cock erupted deep inside him. As soon as she started cuming Patrinkov couldn't help himself and his cock exploded all over his own stomach.

Vicki stood still with her cock buried in his ass and watched his face as the familiar amazed look began to form on it. Patrinkov could feel a warm sensation radiating out from the spot in his body where her cum was. The warmth spread slowly up his torso and down his arms and legs. He could feel his body, but it wouldn't respond for him. As the warmth crept up his neck he began to panic, tossing his head from side to side.

Vicki said, "Don't get so excited, you're not going to die, but you won't be quite the same after this is all over." Patrinkov's struggles slowed and he looked into her eyes as his brain caught on fire, then everything went black.

As Patrinkov slowly rose up though the darkness he became aware of the sounds of someone packing. He opened his eyes to find himself in a dingy little apartment, lying on a bed. There was a beautiful dishwater blonde woman taking apart some type of machine and packing it in a large black case. He knew he should know her name but couldn't quite remember it. She looked over at him and realized he was awake, so she stepped over to the bed and said.

"I see you are awake now. That is good timing, because I have to move my interrogation machine out to the rental van and you're going to help Ivan."

Suddenly it all came crashing back into his mind. He remembered everything that had happened. She had interrogated him in this room in a most unusual fashion. One for which his training had never prepared him.

"Oh my God! What have I told you?!" He asked in a rush as he quickly sat up on the bed, even though he was pretty sure he already knew the answer to that question. Vicki smiled when she looked at him and spoke as if to a child.

"Everything Ivan honey, everything. It has all been digitally recorded and sent to my employers, your government. Oh, and that part about you 'finding your pleasure in the arms of another man', I know that it was complete bullshit. I asked you, and you said mine was the first cock in your ass, though I doubt it'll be the last now."

"What am I going to do? The rebellion leaders will kill me when they find out!" He wailed.

"I think when we got started earlier that I told you I found you attractive, right?" She asked. He nodded miserably and she continued. "Why don't you come with me? I could use the help on the next job, and after all, I still have a handful of those little pills that make my cock get so fucking big! I promise that this next time I will be sure to make it a lot more fun for you." As she said this to him she moved over to stand directly in front of him. Since he was sitting on the edge of the bed, when she pulled up her short black skirt, her bulging panties were right in front of his face. He looked up past her round breasts in the white blouse and knew that he should hate this woman with every fiber in his being, he should be repulsed by her bulging panties in his face, he should want at the very least to run away from her, or at worst kill her, and yet, he could feel his body yearning for her. He couldn't imagine not having her body pressed against his with her big cock buried inside him.

Vicki glanced at her watch. "We have about twenty minutes before we need to leave to catch our train." She said, and with a quick flip of her wrist her cock was out of the panties, hardening its way toward Ivan's mouth. He looked back up past her breasts into her eyes, hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth and took as much of her as he could. Vicki smiled down at him and said, "I think you and I going to become very close. Very close indeed." As she put her hands on his head and began to push her cock deeper into his mouth.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-07-2008, 07:40 AM
thankyou again

Frostbite
11-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Another great story, thanks for sharing it.