PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Adjustment

BluegrassCat
07-23-2008, 06:29 PM
not written by me!
written by ruwild, originally posted at literotica.com
contact the writer at ruwild82@hotmail.com

Attitude Adjustment

Angel sat on a chair in a crowd of women. She had come to this club to take in a couple of shows and she was really enjoying this one! This show was a group of hot looking guys that stripped for a living, which is nothing unusual in Miami, but these guys showed the "Full Monty", or in other words, they got completely naked. Angel's cock had gotten way too big to keep in her panties after only the first guy did his show, so she had reached up under the black mini skirt and set it free.

Several of the guys would get really close to the women and wiggle their butts in their faces. One guy had even sat on a hot looking brunette's lap. Things were a little more out of control than other shows she'd been to. When the last guy came out Angel's breath caught in her throat. He was beautiful! His body was sculpted but not overly muscular. He had jet black wavy hair and icy blue eyes. Her cock, which had gone a little soft watching the last guy, went rock hard. He came out and stood almost in front of Angel, and as the music began he looked up, directly into Angel's eyes. He started his routine and right away it was apparent that he was a dancer and not one of those guys that did strength tricks during his show. He started to flirt with Angel as he danced closer and closer to her. An evil thought slipped into Angel's mind and she reached into her hand bag and got some lube on her hand. She always carried some with her just incase an opportunity should arise. She quickly and unobtrusively reached under her dress and applied it to her now turgid cock. As the song progressed so did his beautiful nakedness, and soon his g string found its way onto Angel's lap. She picked it up and sniffed the string where it had been between his butt cheeks. The women in the place applauded as Angel smelled his musky odor on the string. With a big grin on his face he danced over to Angel and wiggled his ass in her face as he did a little portion of his show just for her. Then he danced out of reach and finished his show to the screams of the women in the room.

As soon as the music for his routine stopped another song started, and all the previous strippers came out from back stage. They were all naked as they danced around the room rubbing and teasing the women, whipping them into a frenzy. Some of the women got up from their chairs to dance with the strippers while others were content just to wait for one to come to them.

The guy that had just danced the last session came back to Angel and began to dance only for her. Angel reached down in her bra and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. She placed it in her cleavage and then patted her thighs as she looked him in the eyes. He quickly danced closer, straddled her legs, and began rubbing his partially hard cock on her sweater covered breasts.

Angel ran her hands up his muscular thighs, then around onto his rock hard ass as he slowly began to lower himself so he could retrieve the fifty with his teeth. As he squatted down Angel spread her legs, her short skirt rode up her thighs exposing her big hard cock, but he was too close to her body to see what was coming. As he continued to lower himself, Angel slipped her right hand off of his ass and when he got close enough she reached down, placed two fingers under the head of her cock and directed it to his unsuspecting asshole. Before he realized what was going on Angel thrust her hips up as she pushed him down, impaling him on her hard cock and causeing him to let out a yelp of surprise. He was a nice snug fit, but she was pretty sure he wasn't a virgin. He looked at her in disbelief for a second, then with a smile he proceeded to push himself the rest of the way down on to her big cock. As he did so he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, moaning in pleasure.

He leaned forward and said in her ear, "This is a pleasant surprise." His voice was sultry and low with a Latin accent.

"I'm glad you think so." Angel replied into his ear. Angel's legs were spread wide as he began to gyrate his hips, working his snug asshole up and down her long cock. She kept her hands on his hips but didn't try to direct him. His moves felt wonderful and he looked so sexy as he ground himself on her love pole that she didn't want to interfere.

He leaned in so he could talk in her ear again and said, "Nice and big. Just the way I like my women!" As he squeezed the base of her cock with his very willing bung hole he added, "Though I think you are stretching me out a little bit too far for my boyfriend's comfort."

"Too bad for him." Angel replied smugly.

He worked her cock just like a brass pole, sliding up and down as he wiggled his hips. She moved one of her hands to his stomach so she could feel his six-pack abs as they moved and rippled under his skin. He looked into her eyes, then leaned down and licked her cleavage as he pushed his asshole all the way back down to the base of her cock. Once there he squeezed and relaxed his sphincter, milking her cock. This wasn't Angel's first time in some hot guy's ass, but there was something about doing this in a crowd of people that was just sending her over the top. The whole thing was more than she could take and with a groan of pleasure Angel exploded deep inside him, her come squirting hard enough for him to feel it. He continued to squeeze her cock with his ass until she was completely spent, then with a sly smile he took the fifty in his teeth and slowly stood up, allowing her cock to slip from him. He turned and danced his way backstage, stopping at the curtain to throw Angel a kiss and a wink.

Angel was in such a wonderful post sex daze she almost forgot to pull her skirt back down. She took a few moments to collect herself, then slowly got up and made her way to the door, oblivious to the rest of the room.

As she was moving to toward the door she was tapped on the shoulder by a very petite woman with long blonde hair. She was wearing a red silk dress that Angel was sure must have cost a pretty penny, but it fit her fabulously. It showed her every curve to its' best advantage, and she had plenty of them. She had a cute face, with high cheek bones a small, slightly turned up nose and striking ice blue eyes. The woman said something to her, but Angel couldn't quite hear her, so she leaned down and motioned for her to repeat it in her ear. The woman said,

"I saw what you did to that stripper! I think it was the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I had three orgasms while I watched him ride you."

Angel replied in her ear, "I'm glad you enjoyed the show." Then stood back up and continued through the door out into the lobby. The blonde followed her through the door, across the lobby and out onto the entrance steps. Angel gave the valet her ticket so he could bring her car around. The petite blonde woman stepped up beside her and tapped Angel on the shoulder to get her attention again. When Angel looked at her she said,

"I don't really know how to ask you this except to be very direct," Before she could continue Angel said,

"I'm sorry but I don't do women." The petite blonde blushed a deep red and looked at her shoes for a second before she could continue.

"Not me, my husband. I would like for you to come to my home tonight and push that big wonderful cock deep into my husband's virgin ass. Then fuck the living hell out of him!" she finished in a rush. Angel glanced down at the blonde's boobs and her nipples were showing through her dress. She obviously found the proposition quite arousing. "I would of course be willing to compensate you for your time and efforts. Would $2500 be enough?"

Angel's mouth almost dropped open, but she held her composure and said, "Perhaps. What does your husband look like?"

The petite blonde reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of a strikingly handsome blonde haired man. He was wearing a white T shirt and cut off jean shorts. Very short cut off jean shorts. He appeared to be fit and trim with some nice legs. Angel thought to herself, 'Heck, I'd fuck him for free!'

The blonde continued, "As a matter of fact, if you dominate him totally, I'll double your fee." She got a far away look in her eyes and it was obvious that she was imagining what that would look like. She started breathing hard and her face became flushed. She closed her eyes and put a hand on Angel's arm to steady herself as a little moan escaped her and her body shuddered.

After a second she got a grip on herself, and looking up into Angel's eyes with a sheepish smile on her face she said, "I would find that very satisfying indeed!"

The valet had arrived with Angel's BMW 645ci and was waiting with the door open. With one last glance at the picture in her hand Angel said, "If he's a big guy I might not be able to dominate him unless he wants to play along."

"He's only 5' 3", an inch shorter than me." The blonde said with a smile. "In these shoes I tower over him by four inches and besides, he likes tall women so he'll be quite into you. He is very touchy about his height though and acts very dominant. He's always putting me down and ordering me around. I want you to put him in his place and break him so I can get the sex I want from him. Can you do it?"

"I'm sure that I can." Angel replied easily, "I've used my special attributes to teach many men to appreciate being used for a woman's pleasure. What's your address?"

"6469 Lake View Court" The blonde said quickly, then asked. "Do you know where that is?" Angel sure did. There were a lot of very expensive homes out that way. She wasn't sure she knew what she was getting into, but being in a rather adventurous mood she nodded yes as she said,

"I have a friend that lives near there."

"Great!" the blonde replied. She rummaged in her purse then handed Angel a garage door opener. "Here, use this to get into the garage. Go through the door into the kitchen, you can drop your things there, then go out of the kitchen and across the great room, our master suite is off of the great room. Tell him that I sent you to be his early birthday present. His birthday is next Tuesday so he'll believe that." After the blonde finished her instructions she smiled up at Angel.

Angel thought she looked almost giddy with the anticipation of what was to come. The blondes face was flushed with excitement and her breasts were heaving. Angel asked, "So what's your husband's name?"

"Oh! I guess you would need to know that!" She exclaimed. "His name is Terry. And mine is Jill." She added, extending her hand.

Angel took her hand and said, "I'm Angel. I guess I'll be meeting you at the house?"

"I want things to get started with you two before I get there, so I am going to wait 15 minutes after you leave, then I'll be along." She replied.

Angel said, "Only 15 minutes? I take it your husband is not much on foreplay."

"No." Said Jill, "He is pretty much a quickie kind of guy. He tells me he wants to have sex, get some head, or whatever, then he grabs me and just starts at it with no concern for me at all. I think that the fact that I'm taller than Terry threatens him and he thinks he has to be in constant control of me."

"I can see why you want me to spend an evening with him." Angel said slowly. "At any rate, I'll take your case, and by the time the sun comes up in the morning your husband Terry will have a new attitude. Not only toward you, but all women."

Later at the house....

Angel set her purse down on the black marble countertop in the kitchen. The house was huge, but it looked like any other house, in any other subdivision. The kitchen was full of stainless steel appliances that looked like they had never been used.

On the way over Angel had devised a general plan on how to get things started. She was planning on letting him take control at first, then asserting herself after he felt that he had everything under control. Angel stood in the kitchen for a second and took a deep breath. She was a little nervous. After all she was a beautiful woman and she didn't have to take guys against their will. They usually wanted her so bad that they would do anything to be with her. Even if it meant taking her big cock up their ass!

She'd been forceful in the past, back before she'd had so many men trying to get in her panties. Now she just needed to get back to that mind set. Heck, it had even been quite a rush to struggle with some guy and finally win him over with the help of her big cock. As Angel thought about some of the men she'd 'taken' over the years the old familiar tingling began in her balls and she could feel the excitement growing in her belly. A big smile grew on Angel's face as she easily slipped into the mindset of what she was about to do.

Angel took some of the gel out of her purse and applied it to the semi hard cock in her panties. That would make it easier to enter him when the time came. She tugged her black nylon thigh highs up a little, straightened her short black mini skirt, and pulled the pink, low cut cashmere sweater down a little more. Her cleavage looked great and so did her impossibly long, hose clad legs. She thought to herself, 'If this guy is only 5'3", and I'm 5'11' plus 4" for the shoes, that makes me 6'3". I'll be a whole foot taller than him! His face is going to be right in my boobs! Of course that would make any man deliriously happy!' With an evil smile she set off across the great room to the door with the light shining under it.

When she got to the door she didn't hesitate at all, just grabbed the handle and with a quick twist opened it and stepped into the room. She turned to the bed that was on her left and there was Terry reading a book under the covers. He looked up startled as Angel struck a pose, placing her left hand on her hip and turning her left leg across her right to show off her long legs. Terry's mouth fell open and he could barely get out the question,

"Who are you?"

Angel replied in as sultry of a voice as she could muster, "My name is Angel. Your wife Jill sent me over as an early birthday present. She said you like tall girls because we're more fun, and honey, there's a lot of fun for you here." Angel waived her hand down her body as she spoke, but when she said 'here' she indicated her crotch.

Terry didn't notice the subtle warning. He was too busy jumping up out of the bed as he said, "Hell yea! The bigger they are, the easier they fall...onto their backs!" He was standing in front of Angel completely naked and just as she had predicted, his face was right in line with her boobs. He grabbed her in a hug and buried his face in her cleavage, licking and sucking on any exposed flesh his mouth could reach. It was all Angel could do to restrain herself. She had been with this guy for less than a minute and she was already dieing to put him in his place.

Angel put her arms around his head and pulled his face tightly against her breasts, holding him there until he started to struggle. After a few seconds of him struggling she released him. As he was trying to catch his breath she said coyly, "I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away. I didn't mean to smother you."

Terry glared up at her and said, "I could have gotten away at any time, I just wanted to let you feel like you were stronger than me." The look in his eyes said otherwise. "I want to do something different anyhow. Get down on your knees and suck on my cock!" he ordered. After having his face pressed against her boobs his cock was rock hard, the reason Angel hadn't felt it pressing against her was because it had been sticking between her legs. He was too short to reach her crotch. Angel appraised his small cock. It was maybe 5" long and kind of thin. It was certainly no match for what Angel had waiting for him in her tight panties.

Angel didn't mind occasionally sucking on a guy she was about to have sex with. Heck, it was always better if the guy was really turned on before she stuck her hard cock into him, but this time was going to be rather difficult because she didn't like Terry very much. She slowly dropped down onto her knees and then had to actually sit down on the floor to get low enough to take his small cock in her mouth. He might be really good looking, but his attitude was killing everything. She really didn't want to go through with this right now and the only thing that kept her going was thinking of how tight he was going to be on her thick cock.

Angel easily swallowed his entire cock into her mouth, then started sucking and working her tongue along it. Terry gasped and moaned as Angel worked him over with her mouth. She rubbed her hands up along his legs, then over onto his muscular butt. 'Ok.' She thought to herself. 'He does have a great ass and legs.' As she gripped his ass cheeks she could feel her cock growing in anticipation of the penetration that was soon to come. He was putty in her mouth as she slipped the middle finger on her right hand between his butt cheeks and into his tight virgin ass. At first he struggled for a second, but when she started to caress his prostrate he gave in and moaned in ecstasy. Even though she hadn't wanted to suck him things weren't going too badly. That is until he started to talk.

"OOO baby, you're hungry for my big cock, aren't you! You just can't get enough of it as I fill your hot mouth. Come on baby, try to take it all in your mouth!" His eyes were closed and his head tilted back as Angel shot him a scathing look up across his belly. 'What and idiot!' she thought.

Angel slipped her pointer finger into his ass along side her middle one. He gasped again and without any warning exploded into her mouth. Angel easily held the small amount of cum he ejaculated in her mouth. Terry collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent. As he lay there breathing hard he said, "That was great honey! You can go home now; I want to save something for my little slut of a wife, Jill."

Angel reached down between her legs and released her stiffening cock. It was pressing against the front of her tight black mini skirt as she stood up to look down on Terry. The way the light was in the room he couldn't see the outline of her cock against the mini skirt. Not yet, anyway. He was quite smug as he looked up at Angel. Without breaking eye contact, she turned her head to one side, and spit his cum on the floor.

He was amazed as he looked at the floor and then back up into her eyes. In a strained voice he said, "That was totally uncalled for. Now get down there and clean it up!"

Angel smiled a wicked little smile as she towered over him. She sneered, "Not until you return the favor.", and with a quick tug pulled up her skirt, exposing her big dick. The look of shock on Terry's face made Angel laugh out loud. "I guess you're not so cock-sure now." She didn't wait for him to answer as she jumped on top of him and held him down. She rubbed her large cock against his small one while he struggled, trying to get away. His struggles were in vain. She had a hand on each wrist and her legs were across his, holding them down. The fear in his eyes was giving Angel quite a thrill. She might not have done this for a long while, but the old feeling of power was quickly flooding back into her. Her cock was close to his and the obvious difference in size was incredible. "Look down at our dicks." She ordered, but he closed his eyes. Angel took her right hand off of his wrist and with a quick cat like move she slapped him hard across the face. Tears began to spill from his eyes. "LOOK!" she roared.

Terry slowly lifted his head up and peered down past her pink, sweater clad boobs to where their cocks laid side by side. Angel's cock looked simply huge compared to his much smaller one. He dropped his head back down onto the bed and the tears began to run down his cheeks toward his ears. With a lump in his throat he said quietly, "I don't care what she's paying you. I'll triple it."

Now it was Angel's turn to be amazed. Obviously he knew what he was doing to his wife when he treated her like shit and that was all the more reason for Angel to break him. She leaned down close to his face and said in a menacing tone, "Why you little shit! Money is not the issue here! You've been treating your wife like a slave and now it's caught up with you. Men need to know that their place in life is to worship women. No matter if she's a hung like me or is a woman like your wife. So you and I are going to spend the rest of the evening adjusting your attitude toward women. Of course, spending a night with my big cock in your ass will have a profound affect on how you view women and interact with them."

Angel's feet were already hooked on the inside of Terry's ankles so she smoothly forced his legs apart. She put his arms together above his head and held both his wrists with one hand. Her hose encased legs were slippery, and even though he tried to resist he couldn't do a thing to stop her. Angel spread his legs as wide as possible with hers, gripped her lubed up penis, and placed the head of it against his tight little asshole. A whimper escaped Terry before Angel even started pushing and he pleaded in a whisper, "Please don't."

Angel was unmoved as she looked deep into his eyes and began to tighten her abdominal muscles, pulling her hips forward and pushing the tip of her swollen cock firmly against his tight sphincter. In the kitchen she had applied a liberal amount of lube to her cock and most of it was still on her, so as she held steady pressure against him she could feel the slippery tip slowly forcing him open. Terry squeezed his asshole tightly shut which stopped her progress for a few seconds, but he couldn't hold it for long and soon her cock head easily forced its way into him. When the rim around her cock head passed through his asshole it almost felt as though his sphincter snapped shut around her shaft. Terry gasped with pain; Angel moaned with pleasure. The look of pain on his face told her he would never forget this moment. Tears kept sliding down the sides of his face, running into his ears as he whimpered and tried to struggle feebly. Angel kept up the steady pressure and continued to slowly feed him the rest of her long, thick cock. She reveled in the feeling of her shaft slowly and steadily penetrating his unwilling sphincter. Terry began to breathe shallowly as inch after inch of her monster cock took up ever more space inside of him. Angel leaned farther up over him as she impaled him with her insatiable penis, adjusting her legs without stopping her forward motion, she continued to push and as the last inch of her throbbing dick disappeared into him, her breasts came to a stop right over his face.

Angel couldn't talk into Terry's ear anymore so she just asked out loud. "How does it feel to have a woman's big cock in your ass? Just look at those nice big breasts in your face, my long blonde hair, my narrow waist with my short mini skirt pulled up around it, and my long hose clad legs forcing yours apart. Even my feet have stylish 4" pumps on them. There can be no doubt in your mind that the hard cock lodged in your ass is attached to a beautiful woman."

Terry let out a snort and in between pants said, "You may look like a woman..., but you're really....just a beautiful man."

"Yes, there are those that feel that way, but I know the truth." Angel said. "I have always been a woman inside. I have always felt attracted to men, always found fashion and makeup more interesting than cars or sports. As a young girl in high school I was planning to have my penis removed as soon as I could afford the surgery. I always dressed as a girl and even made the cheerleading team. I dated a few guys, but I never did anything but make out with them and give the occasional hand job. Afterwards, I would go home and lock myself in the bathroom to masturbate, while I imagined them fucking me with their cocks. I knew my cock was bigger than any of the guys I dated, and sometimes I tried to imagine what their reaction would be if they knew about my big secret. I figured they would run away screaming. One night my new boyfriend scored some wine from a local pony keg and we went parking. We got drunk and were making out like crazy. We started to feel each other up and things were getting out of hand fast. Even though I knew I should stop him, I let him push my skirt up and reach in my panties. When he hauled out my big cock, his mouth dropped open in amazement. In my state of drunken arousal I thought that his open mouth looked like a great idea, so I quickly pushed it down over my stiffening cock. At first I had to hold his head in place with both hands as he struggled to pull away from me. I drunkenly humped his mouth while he continued to struggle. It took a while, but he finally gave in and got in the groove. It was my first blow job and it felt great! It only took about five minutes of eager attention from his willing mouth and I blew a huge load down his throat. I was in complete heaven as he choked and gagged on my come. He looked up at me from my crotch, and with some of my come oozing down his chin he said, 'I've never had a girlfriend like you!' I looked down at him and felt so powerful and in command that I suddenly knew this was the way things were supposed to be. I told him to get those pants off and I'd be his best damn girlfriend ever. Without hesitation his pants hit the floor, and I never looked back. I just crawled between his legs, shoved my big cock in his ass, and fucked the hell out of him. He howled in pain the first time I pushed my cock into him and even though I wanted to be gentle, I just couldn't go slowly. His tight asshole felt so fabulous around my big throbbing girl cock that I just kept pushing until I was all the way inside him. He started off groaning and moaning in pain, but after a while he was gripping my ass cheeks with his hands and pulling me even deeper into him." Angel stopped to chuckle for a moment then continued, "We were having such a good time that while I was getting ready to shoot my load in him for the sixth time that night, a cop car pulled up, and we didn't even know it. When the cop shined his light in the open window, what he saw was me on top of my boyfriend. My skirt was up around my waist and my pink panty covered ass was bobbing up and down. But instead of me riding my boyfriend's cock, I was between his legs with my fat cock pumping in and out of his tightly stretched asshole. I'm sure the cop saw my big dick disappearing again and again into my boyfriend while my big balls slapped against his ass. Oblivious of the policeman, I kept pounding my cock into my boyfriend, until I came hard in his ass. As soon as I finished coming the cop barked 'What do you kids think you're doing?' I jumped up off of my boyfriend and was sitting there in shock with my cock still hard and pointing straight up from my crotch. My boyfriend was struggling to gather himself together, all the while saying 'Shit, shit, shit' under his breath. The cop shined his light up and down my body. First he stopped at my small B cup breasts, then he moved his light on down to my hard cock, which was poking way up past the edge of my short skirt. I saw him lick his lips nervously as he looked as my big dick. He shined the light back in my face and said, 'Please step out of the car ....err....miss.' I did as I was told and as soon as I got out I could see how nervous he was by how much his flashlight was shaking. I don't know what came over me, but my cock was rock hard and I was still feeling very powerful and in control. I reached out and gripped his shoulders, he didn't resist, so I backed him up against the car. I gently pushed him down into a sitting position with his head against the car. This brought his face level with my cock. As I moved closer to him, his mouth opened and I pushed my hard dick into it. I started fucking his mouth slowly at first, but I steadily increased the tempo a little with each thrust. His head was trapped between my thrusting hips and the side of the car as I pumped deeper and deeper into his mouth. After a few minutes he got control of his gag reflex and I started going down his throat some. I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled up my bra to expose my breasts. I started rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples as I leaned over him and watched in fascination as he took more and more of my cock with each thrust. I had already come six times that night, so it was going to take a while before I came again. I put my hands up on the edge of the car roof and worked my hips as I looked past my bouncing boobs deep into his eyes. I was doing every sexy thing that I'd ever seen another woman do, trying to give the cop the best mouth fucking he'd ever get. I wasn't too close to coming yet, so it surprised me when he closed his eyes and shot his load into his pants. When he reopened his eyes I could see in them that he was now ashamed about what was happening. That kind of pissed me off, but I wasn't about to stop and if anything I started to pump his mouth even harder. He was whimpering and tears started to run down his cheeks as he took my thrusting cock down in his throat. It took a while, but he could finally tell by my breathing that I was getting close to an orgasm. He obviously wanted to get this over with, so he reached his hands up and started squeezing my tits while he pinched the nipples. I held off my orgasm as long as I could, but when he started playing with my boobs I couldn't hold out any longer. I arched my back and without any regard for him, shoved the entire length of my cock down his throat. I shot a big spurt of come into him, pulled back and shoved my cock all the way in again as I shot another big spurt deep in his throat. I repeated that for each of the five shots I squirted into him. I heard a groan from inside the car and realized that my boyfriend had been watching me fuck the cop's mouth in the rearview mirror and was having an orgasm of his own. I took my hands from the edge of the car roof and pulled my cock out of his mouth. For the first time that night my cock began to go limp. I stood over him and pulled my bra back down over my pert breasts and buttoned up my blouse. Then with my crotch still very close to his face, I slowly put my cock back inside my panties. All the while he watched me with an ashamed look on his face. I smoothed my skirt one final time and stepped away from him. My boyfriend started the car and I opened the door to jump in which set the cop scrambling to get out of the way as we sped off into the darkness. After that night, I knew that I was born to fuck men with my cock. The money I'd saved up for removing my cock, I wound up spending on bigger breasts. These boobs are great guy magnets, men can't keep their hands off of them. Once they get my cock all hard and horny they have to take it in their ass, I will allow no other option. Sometimes they do struggle and fight, but they always love it by the time I come in them, and you won't be an exception."

Terry was still breathing hard but not gasping for breath anymore. Angel pulled her cock back a few inches and pushed it back into him. He winced in pain and struggled feebly, but his ass seemed to be adjusting to girth of her cock. Angel continued to do this for a few minutes before she lengthened her stroke and increased the tempo. Terry's face was pinched with the pain she was causing, but Angel didn't care. His sphincter was so tight it felt great as it gripped her ass hungry cock. Angel steadily fucked him for the next 30 minutes until she noticed that Terry wasn't struggling anymore. His fast breathing was being driven more from excitement than pain.

Angel let go of his hands and grabbed his right ankle. She then spun him over onto his belly while keeping her big cock in him. Grabbing his hips, she continued fucking him doggy style. "I love fucking a guy doggy style!" She announced. "It shows how in control I am, because in this position it's all about what feels good to me." As she crammed his ass full of her cock over and over, she noticed there was a big mirror above the dresser at the foot of the bed. Angel slapped his ass hard and said, "Watch me in the mirror as I fuck you. Isn't that an awesome sight?" When he didn't look she slapped him harder on the ass and yelled, "WATCH ME!"

Terry slowly looked into the mirror and when he did there was no way he could ignore what was happening. He could see Angel, still fully dressed, with her skirt pulled up and her cock filling his ass. Her tits were bouncing in her sweater with each hard thrust and she was looking him in the eyes through the mirror. He was totally naked and looked completely vulnerable as she gripped his hips and pounded his ass with her cock. As he watched he felt a mass of conflicting emotions. Terry was humiliated and ashamed about what was happening to him, and yet he had to admit that he found the humiliation very.....erotic. Now that he was watching, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Angel took notice of this and said, "You like watching me fuck you. You think it's cool that I'm a hot looking blonde with her hard cock stuck in you. Aren't you the lucky one to be giving me the pleasure I'm feeling right now?" Angel grabbed the bottom of her sweater and hauled it over her head. She tossed it on the floor, then reached up and cupped her breasts in her hands while she continued to thrust into him. He watched as she played with her breasts. Squeezing them and pinching the nipples through the fabric of the bra cups. Angel leaned back her head and moaned loudly as she ground her hips against his ass, making her cock move his insides around.

That was when Terry thought he'd found a chance to make a get away. He couldn't take the humiliation any longer so he lunged away from Angel. But she was ready for that move and had actually been baiting him by seeming not to pay attention to him. Angel had great reflexes, her lighting quick hands grabbed his hips, and with a great shove she rammed the entire length of her meaty cock back into him as far as it could humanly go. Terry screamed. Spots exploded before his eyes and he almost passed out from the pain as he collapsed face first onto the bed.

Angel held him tightly on her cock as he wept into the bed covers. She let him cry for a few moments then said quietly, "Don't ever try to pull off of me again. Because if you do, I'll pound you in the ass like I just did, for as long as I can stand to do it. Nod if you understand." Terry nodded slowly.

Angel started to pump is tight ass again and now that his face was buried in the bed spread she could get her cock in him all the way to the very base with each thrust. She slowly pulled back until the rim of her cock head bumped the inside of his super tight sphincter, then pushed all the way back into him. Angel thought to herself, 'I might not like him much, but this ass feels wonderful!' While she took her time stroking his tight ass, he was slowly becoming accustomed to having her inside him. The pain was turning to pleasure and Angel could feel the change in his body as he adjusted to her invading penis. She decided it was time for a new position so she gripped his waist and rolled him onto his left side while she once again kept her cock inside him. Gripping his right ankle she rolled him onto his back and placed his ankles on her shoulders. She held his legs against her and using just her hips humped his ass while she proceeded to slowly remove her bra. It was a front clasp bra so she could hold his legs as she undid it. Once she had it unclasped she shrugged it from her shoulders.

Angel looked him in the eyes and said, "I'm tired of playing with my own tits. That's a job for the man I'm fucking. When my cock is inside a man I expect him to be doing everything he can to pleasure me. He should be rubbing his hands all over my body, kissing any part of me he can get his mouth on, playing with my boobs whenever he can touch them and definitely sucking on the nipples. I expect him to eagerly be pulling me deeper into him with his hands or hooking his feet under my ass to encourage me to fuck him harder. He should never be playing with his own cock! His hands should be busy with my body. If I want his cock to be pleasured I'll tell him to do it, or if I'm really feeling nice I might do it for him."

Angel gripped his ankles and spread his legs as she leaned down and put her tits in his face. She looked down and one of her boobs looked almost as big as his head. Angel commanded, "Play with my tits and suck on my nipples!"

Terry reached up and took a large breast in each hand. They were so warm and firm! He took a nipple is his mouth and genuinely applied himself to trying to make her feel good. Angel moaned and pushed her breast a little harder against his face, but tried not to smother him this time. Since he was just starting to come around to his new position in life, she didn't want to overdo the punishment part of his training. If you did, sometimes all your hard work would implode and then your man would always fight you instead of becoming the pleasurable partner you were trying to create. Though she did know some t-girls that loved that kind of conquest night after night, Jill hadn't requested that, she just wanted him broken.

Angel started to gently bring Terry full circle and encourage him to find the pleasure that is serving a woman, especially one like her. Angel made a mental note to advise Jill to buy a nice big strap-on to use on Terry occasionally, because after being with Angel he would need it, and that would also solidify Jill's dominance over him. Nothing makes a man feel completely subservient to a woman like having her fuck him in the ass. Terry started to moan in pleasure as he played with Angel's tits and sucked on her nipples. He was going after her boobs like he couldn't get enough of them and his heels were hooked under her butt cheeks pulling her into him eagerly. Angel knew he was ready for the next phase of his training.

Angel let go of his ankles and pulled him up tightly against her body, then she rolled over onto her back. She pushed him up into a sitting position and slid her hands down to hold loosely onto his waist. Without missing a beat he began to move up and down on her cock all by himself. He put a hand on each breast and continued to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Angel took her hands off of his waist and put them behind her head as she laid there watching him work her cock. He ran his hands up to her shoulders leaning down to lick and suck on her nipples. Then after a few minutes he sat back up while running his hands down along her ribcage. Terry was bouncing up and down on Angel's cock like a pro, doing everything he could to please her.

Angel enjoyed relaxing on her back watching Terry as he rode her cock and pleasured her. She spent a while watching him as he impaled himself again and again on her big cock. Terry knew he should be outraged at the situation he was in, but he just couldn't get enough of her hard cock. It felt so good to have her inside him! Jill had always submitted to him sexually, but he never thought she really enjoyed it. With Angel's hard cock filling his ass there could be no doubt that this woman wanted to be doing exactly what she was doing and Terry found that to be a great turn-on!

Angel was getting close to coming, and when she came she wanted there to be no doubts in his head that she was in complete control. So she leaned forward, and gripping Terry's body to hers again, she scooted to the edge of the bed. He was the smallest man she'd ever had her cock inside and that was going to provide her with an opportunity to do something she didn't get to do very often. Once she was on the edge of the bed she got a good grip on Terry's ass. His legs were wrapped around her waist and squeezing her tightly as she gathered her own shapely legs under her and stood up.

The amazed look on Terry's face spoke volumes. He couldn't believe he was being held in a woman's arms while she fucked him in the ass with her cock. He looked over in the mirror and the sight was incredible! Angel's legs were spread some, bent at the knees, and looked a mile long. Her ass was peeking out from under the edge of her skirt as she pumped it back and forth shoving her big cock eagerly into his tight ass. As he watched what Angel was doing to him in the mirror, the last of his male resolve faded away and the realization that he loved what was happening flooded over him. He knew that he was a changed man forever. He loved what Angel was doing, but in his heart he wanted it to be Jill. He was ashamed now for how he'd treated her and denied her the pleasure she'd sought from him for so long. He couldn't wait to give her all the pleasure she wanted.

Terry looked at Angel's beautiful face as she leaned him back away from her body some so she could penetrate him fully when she came in his ass. Her breasts were bouncing hard as she rammed herself into him over and over. Angel was close to coming, but still in complete control as she looked him in the eye and asked, "Are you ready to have my womanly come fill your insides? Are you ready to submit to the wonderful feeling that comes from giving pleasure to your partner as she fills you with her loving juices?" Terry nodded his head yes. "Say it then." Angel commanded. "Tell me you want me to fill you with my come!"

Terry cried out, "Please come inside me Angel! I want you to fill me with your womanly come!" Angel looked deeply into his eyes, shoved her big cock all the way into his ass and exploded deep inside him. She pumped spurt after scorching spurt deep into his hot bowels. Terry shot his load all over his own stomach as he felt her come spraying inside him.

A few seconds after they finished their orgasms they heard the sounds of someone else having an orgasm. They both looked to the door of the bedroom at the same time and saw Jill standing there with her red dress up, pumping a nice fat 7" cock with her fist as the last few drops of her come dripped on the floor.

Terry squealed, "Jill!" and squirmed out of Angel's grasp. He scrambled over to Jill and drop to his knees at her feet. He said, "Oh Honey, I'm so sorry! I've been such a jerk! Please forgive me!" Without waiting for a reply from Jill, he opened his mouth and immediately took all of her cock into it. He reached his hands around onto her butt cheeks and began sucking on her like there was no tomorrow.

Jill giggled and said, "Easy baby!" As she put her hands on his head to slow him down. "You've got the rest of you life to be my little cock slave!" Jill laughed some more and smiled as she looked up at Angel who was pulling her sweater back on. Jill said to her, "How can I ever thank you enough! I have dreamed of this for so long, I can't believe it's finally happened!" Terry continued to make slurping noises from Jill's crotch as he sucked on her cock and rubbed her body with his hands. Jill chuckled again and said to Angel, "You've done a great job and it looks like I'm going to have my hands full the rest of the weekend. Name your price! What ever it is, I'll pay it!"

Angel smiled as she replied, "Jill, I couldn't possibly accept anything from you. All I've done is set something that was wrong back to right. Though I have to admit, I had no idea that you were such a special woman, you're so cute I just assumed you were a plain woman."

"Yea, that's what Terry thought when we got married." Jill explained with a sheepish grin. "I shouldn't have done that to him, but I was so afraid I'd loose him I just never got around to telling him."

"Wow! I bet that was a big surprise!" Angel said in an amazed tone.

Jill closed her eyes for a moment, moaned, and then slowly explained, "We'd been drinking at the reception so neither one of us was feeling much pain when we got to our room. We were making out like teenagers and our hands were all over each other. My panties were stretched so tight that any second I expected to hear fabric ripping, and I was so horny that I knew I couldn't wait another second without having him. I pulled up my wedding dress and whipped out my hard cock. I shoved him to his knees and pushed my cock in his face. When he opened his mouth to try to say something I popped my cock right into his mouth. "Unlike you in your story, I was ready to explode as soon as my cock hit his mouth, so within a couple of minutes I was coming hard down his throat. After I came, I let go of him and he jumped up spitting and screaming. We fought the rest of the night and nobody got laid. He was resolute that the only way we were staying married is if I kept my cock to myself. He didn't touch it again, but boy is he touching it now!" Jill moaned some more then continued, "I rolled over and took it from him, and have been for the last 7 years. I guess maybe the seven year itch got me and I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore. That's why I was at the show tonight. I was hoping to do what you did with that stripper, but I didn't have the nerve. When I saw you take his ass so easily and confidently, I knew you were the answer to my prayers." Another moan escaped Jill and this one was very close to an orgasm so Angel said,

"Why don't I let you get caught up on the sex you've been wanting from Terry? I'll just let myself out." With a smirk on her face Angel started to slip past Jill out the bedroom door. As Angel passed her, Jill took one hand off of Terry's head and grabbed her arm.

It was getting difficult for Jill to speak because she was so close to coming, but she gasped out, "You have to let me give you something!"

Angel smiled and said, "No. Just think of me as your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, going out and about putting men in their place, and setting relationships right!"

Jill laughed and replied, "Yea, like a T-Girl superhero!" Then she gripped Terry's head and with a loud groan started to come hard in his mouth.

Angel watched Jill come down Terry's throat and thought, 'Hummm. T-Girl Superhero. I do look damn good in spandex, just maybe....' And with that, Angel left the house in a rather thoughtful mood.

Holy Hard-on T-Girl lovers! Does this spell trouble for all the men out there that act like assholes? Are they in jeopardy of our heroin adjusting their attitudes with her hard cock? Could Foxy Angel be any sexier than wearing a spandex suit with her big, hard, dick bulging down the inside of her long, shapely thigh? We'll just have to wait and see what happens next! Remember, same cock stroking time, same cock stroking web site!

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-07-2008, 07:37 AM
each one I read is better then the last

Frostbite
11-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Another good story.
Thanx.