PDA

View Full Version : Soo I just lost my virginity to a tgirl

TheDream813
07-22-2008, 06:28 PM
and omg it was amazing!lol :shock: :P

ptyseminole
07-22-2008, 07:00 PM
congrats, glad to know you had a good time.

bxguy34
07-22-2008, 07:08 PM
glad you had an enjoyable time. who did you see? share the details

MonsieurValentine
07-22-2008, 08:51 PM
i recently stayed at a holiday inn.

i_wuv_shemales
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
you lucky duck. yes, please share details! some of us are still hoping to have the experience. and some of us live in places packed with the beauties but are too shy to go meet them *cough* hehe :o

ARMANIXXX
07-22-2008, 09:06 PM
you lucky duck. yes, please share details! some of us are still hoping to have the experience. and some of us live in places packed with the beauties but are too shy to go meet them *cough* hehe :o

Hire you an Eros hooker if you are too scared.

Stop bein a wus.

You'll thank yourself later......well.....probably.

:wink:

TheDream813
07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
O it was amazing.The girl I saw is a local on eros and goes by the name stacy. Her picture wasn't really good so I didnt know what to expect.Her ad says that she's very open minded which is a good thing for an inexperienced 1st timer like me.I called her about an hour and a half before and she gave me her adress and such. When I got there she gave me a nice warm welcome.She's different from any other ts i've seen,she's really down to earth and kinda shy.She's almost kinda hippy-ish when i met her,which is really hot to me,she wore a thin summer dress with no bra and panties.We started talking for a bit and just made small talk.I asked her if i can give her a kiss and she said maybe,lol.So i went in and we started making out and then i asked her to take off her dress for me and she told me to get comfortable my self. She slowly took off her dress and let it fall slowly down her back,she has a really nice round ass and sexy natural breasts.We continue to make out and she said let's move it to the bedroom...

it was just pure bliss from there,she started sucking my dick and i started sucking hers.I've never sucked or even touched another dick before and i can't explain the feeling,it was simply out of this world.i started fucking her on her back and the feeling of my dick in her tight ass was just astonishing,there is none like it.She rode my dick cowgirl style and that's when i first came.After that we kinda spooned for a little while and then i got hard again,i tried to fuck her again but i guess i was a bit too tired,lol.I started to suck her dick and she was stroking me hard,i came again about 15-20 mins later and she told me to hold on.She got a wet towel and cleaned me up a little,then she started stroking me again and started to play with my ass with a dildo,this felt out of this world and i came again about 10-15 mins later.

This has been an experience i will never forget.I've never even met a ts before this and the things that happened...omg,let's just say I will vist stacy again and again...

from 1 to 10,this was probably a 1000,lol

i_wuv_shemales
07-22-2008, 09:31 PM

Hire you an Eros hooker if you are too scared. Stop bein a wus.
You'll thank yourself later......well.....probably.

:wink:

fine then... i get paid friday, so maybe i will! since you had to go call me wuss!

and i would totally thank myself because i will have finally broken out of my little shell :lol:

oh and TheDream813, that sounds great man. i don't know you but i'm totally happy for you. i hope i have as great a first time as you did!

kilrjo
07-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you experenced Stacy in Clearwater. She's been my #1 for years.

juicyfunball
07-23-2008, 12:25 AM
awesome dude, congrats!

TheDream813
07-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Sounds like you experenced Stacy in Clearwater. She's been my #1 for years.yep that's her! :D

and i_wuv_shemales,
thanks and good luck to you!find a girl that you're comfortable with and you will have the time of your life!!

NjTranceAddict
07-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Sounds like an awesome experience and definitely a hot story. Howbout a pic of her?

IndyCloset
07-28-2008, 02:07 AM
Hmm, well if you had to pay for it, then the only thing you lost was your $$$ LOL! Don't believe the hype people the best things in life are still free! Not hating on anyones profession but if she isn't giving it to you because she likes you/finds you attractive then whats the point???

Alyssa87
07-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Hmm, well if you had to pay for it, then the only thing you lost was your $$$ LOL! Don't believe the hype people the best things in life are still free! Not hating on anyones profession but if she isn't giving it to you because she likes you/finds you attractive then whats the point???

not everyone has game like u, playa 8)

saifan
07-28-2008, 02:18 AM

Sorry for feeding the troll.

IndyCloset
07-28-2008, 02:54 AM

Obviously you have never had raw, primal sex. Kudos to OP for taking charge of his life and indulging in the things that he wants.

I usually don't respond to retarded post like these but The Simpsons just went to comercial so.....

Just shut up Jr. these were grown folks talking. Obviously your too socaily inept to find a woman willing to have primal sex with.

All sex is primal jackass but I'll leave the raw shit to your suicidal ass. Now go ahead to eros and see if one of the ugly ones will give you a discount LOL!

Alyssa87
07-28-2008, 02:56 AM
NOW NOW BOYS.

settle down

saifan
07-28-2008, 03:08 AM
I always seem to fall into troll traps.

IndyCloset
07-28-2008, 04:30 AM

Obviously you have never had raw, primal sex. Kudos to OP for taking charge of his life and indulging in the things that he wants.

I usually don't respond to retarded post like these but The Simpsons just went to comercial so.....

Just shut up Jr. these were grown folks talking. Obviously your too socaily inept to find a woman willing to have primal sex with.

All sex is primal jackass but I'll leave the raw shit to your suicidal ass. Now go ahead to eros and see if one of the ugly ones will give you a discount LOL!

I'm not the child that thought it was funny to laugh at someone who was just relaying a story to those that want to hear.

Oh, and BTW, The Simpsons hasn't been good since 2000.

Internet serious business.

Okay by serious do you mean getting all sensitive over a comment that wasn't directed to you but must have touch a nerve so now your throwing a hissy fit??? You lost before you even started typing 95% of the tgirls I have met are or have been sex works yet I've never had to pay a dime so lay off the harmones and leave it the professioinal women....

And leave my Simpsons out of this.... I bet you'd like it if Fox made you pay to watch LOL!

saifan
07-28-2008, 04:35 AM
Again, sorry for feeding the troll. Won't let it happen again.

NjTranceAddict
07-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Indy = unfunny troll. Die. :roll:

tranny fan
07-30-2008, 03:22 AM
jjk