PDA

View Full Version : YOUR FICO

Lick UR Lovely
07-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Probably an unworthy post, but what is your FICO credit rating? Do you have good credit?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-22-2008, 07:22 AM
I get rated on Review Boards... does that count?

But seriously... you're stroking your cock then you think, I wonder what her credit score is... LOLOLOL ROFL

Oli
07-22-2008, 07:29 AM
But seriously... you're stroking your cock then you think, I wonder what her credit score is... LOLOLOL ROFL

No, he's jerking off thinking about your credit score, then it dawns on him "Hey, maybe I could see her naked." :D

marissaazts
07-22-2008, 09:30 AM
over 700 and under 750

BrendaQG
07-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Still high enough to get approved for a mortgage....but not high enough to get me a student loan w/o a cosigner. You tell me if that makes any kind of sense at all.

BeardedOne
07-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Still high enough to get approved for a mortgage....but not high enough to get me a student loan w/o a cosigner. You tell me if that makes any kind of sense at all.

Buy the house, as you should eventually anyway, build equity, leverage the tuition from the latter.

To the original question: Mine was 740 last year, 653 last month, 632 last week, and may dip into the cautionary 500s next month. Not a wit of the dwindling digits has to do with my so-called 'credit worthiness' as it does with the formula of debt-to-income ratio. Though I've never missed or been late on a payment, circumstances in my life in recent months raised balances into the stratosphere causing some APRs to quadruple, raising payment amounts and reducing the amount of principle paid down...Thus raising balances, ramping up rates, and making payments ineffectual...and again, and again.

The credit industry is the only one that I know of that punishes the people that perform the best.

baileyandkc
07-22-2008, 09:53 PM
I decided to pay off my mortgage as quickly as possible, in 10 years, although I'm sure there are those tax experts out there that recommend getting a mortgage and never paying it off!

Lick UR Lovely
07-22-2008, 11:14 PM
I get rated on Review Boards... does that count?

You guys and gals crack me up! Humor is good for the soul........ :P :P :P

marissaazts
07-22-2008, 11:55 PM

because a mortgage is on a tangible object .. a student loan isnt

bigfreddy
07-23-2008, 12:41 AM
This is right up my alley as I own a mortgage company, which basically means I am unemployed.

Anyway, my FICO is 750, pulled it 3 months ago.

If you want to know what is on your credit report, go to annualcreditreport.com - do NOT go to freecreditreport.com! They have cool advertisments, but guess how they pay for them? By having you sign up for their credit monitoring service, a total bullshit waste of money. Annualcreditreport.com is the site the three main reporting bureaus use to allow you to get their once a year report for free (a government requirement).

Anyway, credit scoring is once again important in the home buying process. No more 500 credit score home buyers.

Lick UR Lovely
07-23-2008, 12:58 AM
This is right up my alley as I own a mortgage company, which basically means I am unemployed.

Anyway, my FICO is 750, pulled it 3 months ago.

If you want to know what is on your credit report, go to annualcreditreport.com - do NOT go to freecreditreport.com! They have cool advertisments, but guess how they pay for them? By having you sign up for their credit monitoring service, a total bullshit waste of money. Annualcreditreport.com is the site the three main reporting bureaus use to allow you to get their once a year report for free (a government requirement).

Anyway, credit scoring is once again important in the home buying process. No more 500 credit score home buyers.

I received a small settlement from freecreditreport.com for billing my credit card $90 a year about 5 years ago. They are scum! My FICO is 750, will be higher when I pay off this last credit card for $3500, I've paid off 4 of 5 so far. Credit cards are nice, but can get you in trouble if you neglect them.

El Nino
07-23-2008, 01:04 AM
My credit score is... fuck the system!!!

GregInOC
07-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Another good place is myfico.com. It's run by Fair Isaac Corporation, the company that is behind the FICO scores. While they sell scores and other products, what is very useful on this site is completely free. You can run simulations of things you anticipate doing, to see what activities might positively or negatively impact your FICO score. That is very helpful.

Managing your credit wisely is VERY important. Get the facts! If you don't know your FICO score, you should. And you can get it for free each year just by going to the Web sites of Experian, Trans Union and Equifax. Best of luck!

Paladin
07-23-2008, 05:33 AM
don't you get a certain number of points just for getting your name right on the form? sort of like the SAT - There is a minimum - does anyone know what that is?

beardedone - if you don't miss any payments how do your rates go up so high?

Also income to debt ratio is NOT an item that the credit beureaus can track or report snce they do NOT have your income levels. But if your I-d ratios is in the cellar then its quite obvious you will have a hard time payinf off credit cards.