PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who these ladies are?

Aussieguy
08-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Hey all does anyone know who this/these ladies are
and if they ever made videos?

Aussieguy
08-04-2005, 03:46 AM
and these

TomSelis
08-04-2005, 07:31 AM
They look pretty old...the first one looks like a man with a wig.

DatNigga4Real
08-04-2005, 07:33 AM
The first one is a man in a wig

LG
08-04-2005, 10:20 AM
No idea Aussieguy, but you might enjoy this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1896&highlight=retro

Aussieguy
08-04-2005, 06:12 PM
cool, thanks everyone :D

08-04-2005, 06:36 PM
it's amazing that hing shing and a few other guys have followed our culture and history of t-girls since the 70's and 80's.

hing shing i am hereby dubbing you "the Official Tranny Dictionary" lol. sike but that is very interesting. where are all the old t-girls from back in the day? it's like they become extinct. it's kind of scary. makes me wonder if and when the rest of us will disappear without a trace. :(

Ecstatic
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
A few of them are of a well known girl named Suzanne, or Angelique, one is Dana Douglas, and the last one is also a pretty well known girl who went post-op back in the early 80's, although her name escapes me at the moment,, maybe Shannon?. As for the first one and the 2nd-to-last one, they are the same girl, and i have no idea who she is or what else she's done other than those 2 pics. I wonder if Chi73inLa can tell us anymore?
Good call. Yes, that's Shannon, a very hot girl who made a very brief XXX splash back in the early 80s as she did a few films and photoshoots to garner the money for her SRS. Her last film chronicled her transition--actually wasn't too bad, production-wise, if memory serves.

., I think smart girls like yourself today will fare much better because you have a lot more knowledge than the girls--or most people--back in the 80s did regarding dangers of HIV, AIDS, drug abuse, etc., plus the scene is more open and broadly supportive than it was then. Yes, there's still a long way to go, but your generation is going to go further I'm positive.

Canucklehead
08-04-2005, 11:48 PM
I have to agree with hingshing and ecstatic about .ca having staying power.

It seems like a lot of the girls these days are in charge of their careers. Back in the day they were more dependant on others (producers directors etc) to help their careers. But from what I have seen in the last few years with girls like Allanah, Joanna Jet, Wendy Williams, ., Vicki and many others, they seem to be the ones in charge of where they are going. They also seem to be more willing to help each other out (you see quite a few guest spots on each others websites).

Now it seems like they can do more of what they want to do, when they want to do it and who they are doing it with. In years gone by, many were probably used and exploited by others (studios, directors etc.) because there were very few alternatives. )I think I read somewhere that is part of the reason Kelly Michaels left the industry).

So my hat goes off to all of the girls out there who are filled with with the entrepreneurial spirit. Keep up the good work!!!

fitfred
08-29-2006, 01:35 AM
hey aussie - some of your pics were angelique ricard..and thanks because I hadn't seen a couple of them..the captain jack ones appear from time to time and I snal them up whar I see them - and add them to my yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/angeliquericardtrannysuperstar
if you have any more, please post them there....and better luck next time in the ashes (that's cricket, guys...but I wont explain how it works!!)

fred the brit

itstoogood
08-29-2006, 05:14 AM
Oldies but Goldies.

:D :claps :D

a994
09-04-2006, 12:53 PM
The lady fourth from the top of Page 1 is Toni. She appeared on some of the early Kim Christy films.

fitfred
06-27-2008, 01:19 PM
more angelique on my site