PDA

View Full Version : Wow-Shady trade won't keep me from enjoying the party!!!!!

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 04:53 AM
Jason called Mimi and cried to her for me to remove this, even though he posted the convo in its entirety, i just don't know how to copy and paste an entire convo. Now its so weird, that Mimi told me he was talkin to her, then he denied it, then she calls me 5 minutes ago saying she just got off the phone with him??? SHADY SHADY!

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 05:04 AM
where the fuck do these guys come off? I met him on the internet, some weird shit that 2 this day I don't know what his deal was.
Its been months, i pushed a bad memory out of my mind. Now he comes to me with this he found a ts better and prettier than me and she was taking him to Allanah's party. And I had to watch my mouth
Now I feel like shit.
I was so happy being in NYC last week, and so happy to be back.
I have so much fun with Allanah, and was so excited, now it feels like a wrench thrown in to fuck with my mind. Its not fair.
Why are men worse drama queens than we are.
especialy men who go as he says from ass 2 ass.

BrendaQG
07-21-2008, 05:06 AM
Don't get mad get even.

gunn
07-21-2008, 05:11 AM
I shure you wont have trouble finding a date D.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 05:13 AM
Don't get mad get even.
I would never disrespect Allanah or stoop to his level.
He hurt my feelings really bad, deceived me and moved on to the next girl
referring to us as "ass". Its not that I'm mad at him, i'm hurt more than anything, I gueess this ts must be priettier than me. Or more popular on the net. I don't know
but
i'm more scared of becoiming emotional and running out crying
than causing a scene.
I mean
its like its unfinished
and to run into him on the arm of another ts.
Now i don't want to go and embarrass myself

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 05:16 AM
I shure you wont have trouble finding a date D.
I always have troulble fining a date
i go solo
and to try and find one to look good in his eyes
its pointless
he scarred me emotionaly
and everytime i talk about it with mimi, she says fuck him
but
things hurt
escppecially when guys play on your emotions first

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 05:18 AM
as he pointed out, he goes from ass to ass because we need him to feel normal and loved.
Ifeel normal, but I don't feel loved. And every time I let my guard down, an asshole like him shows up

unctrld1
07-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Ignore him. Don't let a lesser person bring you down. Unfortunately he did not reveal his true self until you had already been with him. Not all men are like this, but an alarming number are. Real men would not say the things he said to you.

Keep at it, good guys are out here. It just takes time.

Nothing good comes easy.

will802
07-21-2008, 05:25 AM
as he pointed out, he goes from ass to ass because we need him to feel normal and loved.
Ifeel normal, but I don't feel loved. And every time I let my guard down, an asshole like him shows up

hang in there you deserve better then him...his loss and anothers gain

Trannysluvme
07-21-2008, 05:28 AM
HAHA WOW this is funny, what a mature thing to do Reina

1st off pls dont call me ur ex, we hung out for 4 days and i hardly would consider that dating

but if ur going to post our convo on HA, why not put the whole convo up here.

DaLonelyGuyNJ
07-21-2008, 05:28 AM
Its tough Vanessa. I had my heart ripped out by a GG, and she said things to me that hurt me to this day if I think of them. But we have a choice, we can allow ourselves to be a prisoner of our own thoughts, or we move on. This guy has some serious personal issues, and he will keep winning if you let his words and actions hold you captive

You might want to look at it this way, here are two thoughts:
1. The right man hasn't found you yet.
2. The right man will love you for yourself.

Just some thoughts, I hope they help.

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 05:49 AM
Not a good look Vanessa posting IM's like this.

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Brilliance in editing. LoL

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 05:58 AM
I just feel like this.
If after u left and whatever, i did my best to forget you. I never messaged u
I let it go.
Now u want to come back and bother me.
and then flatter yourself and make it seem like I was desperate to be with you.
NO I didn't need another fuck.
NO I didn't need you to make me feel normal
NO I didn't want to marry you.
You don't even live in my city.
You could have been honest, said you were not attracted to me.
But I am a show girl, so I know a bad act when I see one.
Then when you told Mimi you was faking, it confirmed what I already knew.
I just wish men could be honest.
You could have said, this is not working out, and flew back home the next day.
I would have split the money for your return ticket
When I fly somewhere, and its not what I was expecting, I change my ticket to go back
when its better than I expected, I stay longer, or fly back.
Instead you choose to stay a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who does shit like that??

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 06:00 AM
Not a good look Vanessa posting IM's like this.
Sometimes u gotta wonder
and if you can't find the answer
u need somebody elses imput.
I wish I had a fairy godmother
or a mystical wizard
who could answer all.
They don't exsist.
Mayybe a sister on here who has been through this can help

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 06:05 AM
I feel bad for you and what happened.
This guy doesnt seem like a chior boy but many women IN MY OPINION seem to easily find all the bad guys.
I hope you find appropriate counsel with one of your transexual sisters.
Regards.

NYTSJulie
07-21-2008, 07:45 AM
Vanessa dont be bothered. Just the way he types you can tell he is obviously a fool.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Vanessa dont be bothered. Just the way he types you can tell he is obviously a fool.
Then he calls Mimi and acts like she was my mother.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 07:54 AM
Its tough Vanessa. I had my heart ripped out by a GG, and she said things to me that hurt me to this day if I think of them. But we have a choice, we can allow ourselves to be a prisoner of our own thoughts, or we move on. This guy has some serious personal issues, and he will keep winning if you let his words and actions hold you captive

You might want to look at it this way, here are two thoughts:
1. The right man hasn't found you yet.
2. The right man will love you for yourself.

Just some thoughts, I hope they help.
You and a few other members who called me say the same thing and are so right.
He is in the past and its Allanah's day.
I am making a special trip just for this party, and I know the fuck I'm gonna look good, and even though this other girl is more pretty and famous than I, I shouldn't let that get to me. I was just so irratated that after all this time, he messaged me. And now that he posted here, I now know who was making shitty comments about me in other posts.

Steffani
07-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Fuck him girl, I feel for you. These tranny chasing assholes have no soul and what he did will come back through carma to fuck him up tenfold

tsntx
07-21-2008, 09:30 AM
soooo just to clarify... yall only met once and that was when 1 of yall stayed at the others house too long? and all this gay ass drama bc he went out w/ someone else?

run dude run

calebshung
07-21-2008, 09:46 AM
well if he becomes to much of a problem(not to sound tomuch like a macho pig but) kick his ass,, or have someone do it(i'm avaliable)

ts-lover.com
07-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Since all the other info is up here, just who is this other girl?

NYTSJulie
07-21-2008, 10:04 AM

Girl they are all tranny chasers, they are good for coins but keep them out ur personal life.

yodajazz
07-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Fuck him girl, I feel for you. These tranny chasing assholes have no soul and what he did will come back through carma to fuck him up tenfold

The quote above is what I believe to be true. It sounds like he went out of his way to say things to hurt you. So there is something wrong with him. I for one don’t believe what he said was even true, about him having someone and also the person is supposed to be better than you. Julie is right in picking up the fact that he is not smart, but for much more than his spelling. If was smart he would have been nice in his parting, in case he needed a favor in the future. But he seems to be burning his bridges behind him.

He did you a favor in exposing himself so soon. Other people are fooled for years sometimes before they find out the real person. Sometimes the best to deal with a cruel person is to show that they best punch has not hurt you. Don’t waste time feeding into his negative drama by seeking some revenge. It will only show him that he has power over you to affect you, and he can use it to show off to other women, like he is some kind of prize, instead of who he really is. And the more I think about it, that may have been his plan all along, to have women appear to be fighting over him. Do you see what I am saying? he could be a true player, and your negative reactions would be what he wants to get points with other women. So you being cool and happy thwarts his game.

You are the real prize. And a real man will see your real beauty. Believe it.

P.S. I'm not a player myself; I just know a lot about strategy.

mimiplastique
07-21-2008, 12:15 PM
for the record i almost cried when i read this post ....

i call you to ask you to remove it and then i wanted to clarify that this was unnecessary and it made us all look bad ... personally i am tired of me being put out as middle bitch in every post here so my public life is now closed to the public... i will post updates on youtube and respond in threads that are relevant to me and my own ... i tried o make this drama die .... but i have a flight to catch so tata for now .... member ,... only youtube vids and me ... no more what mimi did or said . :roll: why can't we all just get along ...
i love you vanessa pay this bull shit and move on ... you too jason
thank yall for taking down the conversation like i asked that was between yall

xoxoxo

east cost i'm ready are you ???

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 01:24 PM
it just doesn't make sense that he would call you thats all.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Some girl prettier and more famous than me.

tsluvaman
07-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Miss vanessa you are a beautiful woman.
This guy obviously has issue's.
Don't traumatize yourself because of him. He is not worth it, he gives guys like me a bad name. After reading the conversation in its entirety that he posted, he seems stuck on himself and thinks going from girl to girl is going to make him popular with the ladies. Referring to you woman as "ass" proves my point. Also the comments that you NEEDED him to feel normal was bullshit. The fact that he describes himself as a fine ass nigga and that fighting with you would boost his ratings in the community shows he is one sick individual. I rarely post on here, I love stitting back and observing. Keep your head up high! Go to that party and be you. The thought of you and Allanah in the same room is mindblowing! Please promise you will share photo's!

tsluvaman
07-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Never say that Miss vanessa.
HAve more confidence in yourself. You are a beauty on the inside and out, and men like myself appreciate you and your contributions to the community. I think you need to stop dealing with boys and deal with men.
I'm shure other guys on here would agree.
Any guy who is so stuck on himself and how he wants you to fight with him, to make himself look more apealing to other ts is obviously not a man.

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 03:53 PM

might using the word FAMOUS be pushing it just a bit?

DaLonelyGuyNJ
07-23-2008, 04:30 AM
Vanessa...I would be honored to have you on my arm anytime!

TsVanessa69
07-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Vanessa...I would be honored to have you on my arm anytime!
Thanks!
I am packing as we speak! On my way BACK to NYC!!!
Be ready!
I will be doing a photoshoot in Times Square amongst other things!

Solitary Brother
07-23-2008, 07:29 AM

Girl they are all tranny chasers, they are good for coins but keep them out ur personal life.

I WILL DEAL WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED QUOTE IN A SEC BUT FIRST.
Vanessa.
I want to commend you because almost every girl on HA has stated they would NEVER deal with any guy who posted on this board.
Im assuming we are all chasers and inferior in their eyes or as one girl stated "I believe the most of the guys on this board like trannys because of rejection from the straight world" or something to that effect.....that we are rejects.
So the fact that you ADMIT dating one of us "tranny chasers" is to be commended.
Why?
Because in doing so you imply that we are human beings and have worth other than handing over a "coin".
Not every guy on here is obsessed with trannys dick size...MOST yes...ALL no.
Some of us see transexuals as human being and as women.
So the fact that someone as well known as you would date a random guy from HA(MY ASSUMPTION) gives the rest of us hope.

Now for Julie.
You are the cat chasing her tail....you will never catch it.
your fantasy of meeting a random "straight" guy and "turning" him is silly.
It is a LOSE-LOSE proposition for any tranny.
Some straight guys that arent thirsty for TS women like us "chasers" will sleep with you for a hot minute and then drop you like a bad habit.
If he continues to date you he becomes a chaser.
You have to worry about thirsty girlfriends trying to snatch your "trade".
He then becomes a chaser like the rest of us.
The other guys you want WONT sleep with you if they know your a tranny because they ARE straight yet you have fantasies of tuning them.
You want a guy who genuinely doesnt know your "t" but once he finds out he is immediately put into one of the categories i mentioned above.

Now.

The guys who know your "t" and like you.....US....are despised.
Your scorn and hatred are heaped upon us....
We are perverts and cowards and lowlifes but we are the only guys that would openly date you as a tranny.

Its a miserable circle.

I understand how the "girls" feel but they are truly chasing shadows....they are in a way going "back in the closet".

Have a good evening all.

ARMANIXXX
07-23-2008, 08:42 AM
I wanna jump in on this a little, but I really don't feel like typin tonight.

mimiplastique
07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
me too

NYTSJulie
07-23-2008, 09:17 AM

Vanessa.
I want to commend you because almost every girl on HA has stated they would NEVER deal with any guy who posted on this board.
Im assuming we are all chasers and inferior in their eyes or as one girl stated "I believe the most of the guys on this board like trannys because of rejection from the straight world" or something to that effect.....that we are rejects.
So the fact that you ADMIT dating one of us "tranny chasers" is to be commended.
Why?
Because in doing so you imply that we are human beings and have worth other than handing over a "coin".
So the fact that someone as well known as you would date a random guy from HA(MY ASSUMPTION) gives the rest of us hope.

Now for Julie.
Some straight guys that arent thirsty for TS women like us "chasers" will sleep with you for a hot minute and then drop you like a bad habit.
The other guys you want WONT sleep with you if they know your a tranny because they ARE straight yet you have fantasies of tuning them.
You want a guy who genuinely doesnt know your "t" but once he finds out he is immediately put into one of the categories i mentioned above.

Now.

We are perverts and cowards and lowlifes but we are the only guys that would openly date you as a tranny.

Its a miserable circle.

I understand how the "girls" feel but they are truly chasing shadows....they are in a way going "back in the closet".

Have a good evening all.

I am too tired to type a long tirade so I will keep this short. There is a major difference between a guy who seeks out trannys vers a guy who happens to stumble across one. MAJOR DIFFERENCE

TsVanessa69
07-23-2008, 09:36 AM
I am very happy to say that even though him speaking to me for the fist time since he left in May.
I have put the thought of him and my humilation aside.
Thru the love the members of HA have showed me over the phone and thru PM. I have been made to see things in a totally different light.
A few HA members will be at the party and its not my day, its Allanah's.
And I wanna have fun and get drunk with her AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dress is lovely, my Guiseppe Zanotti's are packed, and my party mood is high!
Thanks for the love HA! My flight leaves in a few hours and I;m ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I think sometimes my depression kicks in and I get heated over worthless ass bullshit.
Sorry guys and thanks again for listening to my rants!
See everybody Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrendaQG
07-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah girl like I said. "Don't get mad get even." Having your fun without him is one way of getting even.

There are many more pebbles on the beach. :-)

ARMANIXXX
07-23-2008, 09:45 AM
I am too tired to type a long tirade so I will keep this short. There is a major difference between a guy who seeks out trannys vers a guy who happens to stumble across one. MAJOR DIFFERENCE

Says you Julie.

You go out to a club and talk to guy A, whos young and knows you're a TS, then the next night and guy B, whos young and doesn't know you're a TS.....

guess what Julie............

Both guys wanna fuck Julie.

Big surprise huh.

:roll:

Steffani
07-23-2008, 09:46 AM

Vanessa.
Why?

Now for Julie.

Now.

Its a miserable circle.

Have a good evening all.

That may be true in some circumstances, but as you are aware nothing is ever an absolute. Actually many guys that 'do not know' will date a tranny and when they find out are fine with it after the initial shock wears off. I am not talking about guys who claim to not know, which there are those too. I am talking about guys whom I have dated who did not know and then after they get to know me I let them know, from personal experience. Of course there are guys who do know that are also very nice. But you must realize that after a series of bad experiences with the guys that know a lot of us get jaded and then you become a part of a stereotype, thats just life, welcome to the club.

How do we know that they know?

As you state most of the guys who know are obsessed with the dick size. Yeah most are fetishists that see us as a fetish object, they do not treat us like human beings. It is immediately obvious to anyone when treated like that as opposed to being treated like a human which is how guys that don't know treat us. And it doesn't take a brain scientist to sense that. You, I or anyone can usually tell, but not always, some people are a good con, and then we take them at their word and then we get hurt.

Take for instance the guy that Vanessa dated. What kind of person would ever respond to her in a way that he has? It was horrible and de humanizing. Well that sort of thing happens over and over in our community.

Now there is this issue with gay vs straight. It is never an absolute at all. One thing people never seem to realize is that it isn't based on a pussy or a dick but on femininity or masculinity. That is why some 'straight' un knowing guys can get past it. I am not going to say that a lot of guys, once they know don't have an issue. A life of societal norms and expectations is hard to overcome. But some guys can and depending on the amount of time they knew me before they know the T. The length of time knowing me is pretty proportional to how they are gonna react or how OK they will be with it.

I didn't used to think that. I actually thought as you stated above. but experience has proven otherwise. We deal with people every day who think we are men, period, and you evidently deal with being labeled a tranny chaser. Stereotypes, don't ya love em? LOL

NYTSJulie
07-23-2008, 10:04 AM

Says you Julie.

You go out to a club and talk to guy A, whos young and knows you're a TS, then the next night and guy B, whos young and doesn't know you're a TS.....

Big surprise huh.

Yes I know they both want to fuck, that's what most men think of. If a guy is seeking me because I am a TS I am an object to him. I am not a person I am a fetish like a high heel. I know this based on personal experience (not just one experience either) and that is why most girls dont like guys who seek trannys.

Guys who like trannys feel free to ask "how big are you" or "are you a top or a bottom" within 5 minutes of meeting you, but wouldn't ask a GG if she shaves her cunt or takes it in the ass within 5 minutes of knowing her. There is a different level of respect and humanity to communication when a guy is not seeking a TS. Overall its a completely different approach.

You will argue with me I am sure, but its true.

I have met guys online that know I am a TS. I dont feel a reason to hide my TS status online as I do in my "normal" life. If they ask me the "top or bottom" or "big big" question without knowing me I will hang up the phone, delete the email or walk out of the place if I were to meet him. Its inappropriate, and I expect to be talked to just like any natal female.

I escort and capitalize on the men who seek the tranny, but I dont let many of them into my personal life.

ARMANIXXX
07-23-2008, 10:11 AM

Says you Julie.

Big surprise huh.

Yes I know they both want to fuck, that's what most men think of. If a guy is seeking me because I am a TS I am an object to him. I am not a person I am a fetish like a high heel. I know this based on personal experience (not just one experience either) and that is why most girls dont like guys who seek trannys.

Guys who like trannys feel free to ask "how big are you" or "are you a top or a bottom" within 5 minutes of meeting you, but wouldn't ask a GG if she shaves her cunt or takes it in the ass within 5 minutes of knowing her. There is a different level of respect and humanity to communication when a guy is not seeking a TS. Overall its a completely different approach.

You will argue with me I am sure, but its true.

I have met guys online that know I am a TS. I dont feel a reason to hide my TS status online as I do in my "normal" life. If they ask me the "top or bottom" or "big big" question without knowing me I will hang up the phone, delete the email or walk out of the place if I were to meet him. Its inappropriate, and I expect to be talked to just like any natal female.

I escort and capitalize on the men who seek the tranny, but I dont let many of them into my personal life.

Me,
When I meet and/or go out with TS chicks, I treat them just like any other girl date.

All I can say is,
it's too bad you seem to have a penchant for running into those kinds of guys then.

yodajazz
07-23-2008, 10:47 AM

Vanessa.
Why?

Now for Julie.

Now.

Its a miserable circle.

Have a good evening all.

After reading Vanessa first post, I finally came to the conclusion that the man she was dealing with was a player. I did not read the mail he wrote, but someone else did and agreed that he was a player, trying to manipulate Vanessa. I do believe that the percentage of men who are players or those who just want a sex relationship only, is higher among those after the ts women, than those that after exclusively gg’s. But this does not mean that there are no good men out there for ts women. They accept the fact that they like tg women, but they are mature and ready for a larger happiness than just fuck buddies.

So my bottom line is that there are good and bad among men who like gg’s, and men who like ts women. There may be a higher percentage of jerks who like ts women, but there are still good ones who accept you not only for who you are, but also for who you want to be. It’s a numbers game. Say 90% of the guys here are jerks, that would leave 10% nice guys. But if we say there are 10,000 men here, that would leave you with 1,000 men who might be able to be something significant. People like Solitary Brother and myself, feel that you are writing off anyone who might come to HA, to be like that player who came on to Vanessa. .

Many on HA like gg’s and ts women. But among those ‘straight’ men who happen to just “stumble across” tranny, you will find a percentage of jerks just out for a sexcapade. You will find a large percentage that cannot accept being with a ts woman, no matter what her op status, and then you throw in other factors like wanting children, family, etc. A percentage of men have a problem with any woman who has worked in the sex industry, even just an ‘exotic dancer’.

So I am saying that good men are everywhere, even some here on HA. It you rule out categories of people, without giving them a chance, you will miss out o some good people.

tstv_lover
07-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Men date a girl because of who she is.

Men pay a girl because of what she is.

There's a world of difference.

Trannysluvme
07-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Ahhh I really wasnt gonna reply to this anymore but i have been lured back by the bashing of my good name..."trannysluvme" lol

First let me answer this, am i a player?

when i went to see Reina, yes. She knew wut the deal was, she knew i was only comin out there to smash and have a good time. Unfortunately when we got there we jus didnt click and I wasnt attracted to her in person. Shit it happens. I coulda been real dirty and had sex with her the whole time and then dog hre afterwards but I didnt. And the only reason u see me talking shit about her like the way I did is cuz we had a falling out that known of u but prolly mimi would understand.

When I got there I was immediately turned off as I am a young male, highly concerned about my sexual safety. So how would u feel when u see HOMEMADE pics and videos of UNPROTECTED sex with NUMEROUS men on her computer. AND THEN to make things worst, she has us sleeping on the very futon (her bed was broken and now houses her hundreds of wigs) she had people fuck her on..>NOT COOL

VANESSA IS A GOOD PERSON. Yes she is very kind, but after our experiences with each other I dont like her. If all yall are gonna say I cant like sum1 after a bad experience fuck yall. If u wanna make me a bad guy cuz im talkin shit, jus like so many of yall have done on here b4 then its cool, like SCARFACE says...

""Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

IN my NXT POST, I will discuss why there is nothing wrong with being a player and how us men do it all the time, and even u TS women too!!!. I do not mean to bash any1, and after this post I plan on opening up a discussion on this matter and u can consider this drama with Vanessa over

Trannysluvme
07-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Let me jus clarify sumthing, there is sumthing very wrong with being a "player"!!!

but at my age I mean it doesnt make me a horrible person, If i dont experience numerous women how the hell am i gonna know what I really want????

But like I said I will post later in the evening and explaining, its early in the morning and theres money out there to be made!!!!