PDA

View Full Version : My Next Tattoo

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-21-2008, 02:21 AM
These may be in the run for being my next tattoo. I may end up sleeved... This Artist is amazing www.audrey-kawasaki.com

indeed
07-21-2008, 02:26 AM
shame to mark up a beautiful shell like yours

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-21-2008, 02:32 AM

Thank you, I find them quite pretty as well...

BTW... I know I hurt your feelings with my life decisions but can I ask you a question?

Why is it that Tattoos cannot be viewed as art by others - Humans have been making our bodies since the beginning of time...
This is beautiful art. And I would love to carry it with me everywhere I go.

I has a 75 yo lady at a chi chi restaurant stop and tell me how gorgeous my flowers were.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Tattoos - my best friend hates them... But she still loves me... lol

Lick UR Lovely
07-21-2008, 02:35 AM
I like the second pic, where do you plan on putting it?

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 02:36 AM
i am a big fan of well done, high quality, original tattoo work... but if you are even considering the possibility of being sleeved, i would work on design with that in mind from the beginning and with one trusted artist... the results will be a world better

indeed
07-21-2008, 02:38 AM

BTW... I know I hurt your feelings with my life decisions but can I ask you a question?

Why is it that Tattoos cannot be viewed as art by others - Humans have been making our bodies since the beginning of time...

I has a 75 yo lady at a chi chi restaurant stop and tell me how gorgeous my flowers were.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Tattoos - my best friend hates them... But she still loves me... lol
Im fine with tatts. However after seeing all the work you've done to look the way you do I find it unfortunate that you would add a birthmark.

Truly feminine women IMO are ones w/out tatts. Obviously there are the exceptions Angelina, however there arent many of her walking around.

You spent 1000's making yourself into a pretty women. enjoy that and the power it comes with.

hippifried
07-21-2008, 02:52 AM
I have no problem with people getting tatoos. It's a personal choice, & some are nice. Of course there are some "paint by the numbers" ones that just make me shrug at the most. Those in the opening post are nice. Even look like you a little, Danielle.

As for me personally: Whenever I think about doing it, I remember:

Do you have any tattoos, scars, or other permanent identifying marks?
Place both hands outstretched & palm down on the scanner.
Stand in front of the height scale & face the camera.
:anon

SarahG
07-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Truly feminine women IMO are ones w/out tatts. .

I agreed with the rest of what you were saying on general terms, but this one I am not so sure on.

There are a lot of feminine tats out there, it would be hard for me to foresee a unicorn tattoo or "tramp stamp" (as a genre example), or a butterfly tat scream masculinity.

themaster
07-21-2008, 03:22 AM
Looks very good, I hope you get it

Tanuki
07-21-2008, 03:30 AM
tattoos are not ital

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-21-2008, 04:05 AM

Im fine with tatts. However after seeing all the work you've done to look the way you do I find it unfortunate that you would add a birthmark.

Truly feminine women IMO are ones w/out tatts. Obviously there are the exceptions Angelina, however there arent many of her walking around.

You spent 1000's making yourself into a pretty women. enjoy that and the power it comes with.

Already then, I guess I will go slash my rists now, maybe God will make me into Angelina Jolee's next baby.

indeed
07-21-2008, 04:16 AM

Already then, I guess I will go slash my rists now, maybe God will make me into Angelina Jolee's next baby.
no thats not what I am saying. You have worked and spent countless dollars to make yourself as passable as possible. Why not button up the transition and go completely feminine. meaning sans tatts. Thats all

the_corner
07-21-2008, 04:28 AM
I like tattoos... and find girls with tattoos sexy... if you want to go for the whole sleeve... go for it!

As a side note, I have no tattoos... which is kind of weird, since around here everyone is somewhat inked....

Realgirls4me
07-21-2008, 07:27 AM

I've softened my stance pretty much on tattoos since first arriving here, but given my druthers, I'd rather a woman NOT get a tattoo.

Here are a few reasons, Danielle, as to why you shouldn't get another tattoo imo (You asked) :

Because you were stunningly attractive before without them. I would posit that you obtaining another one would be a net-minus, and not a net plus in your overall appearance. How many men have you known say the following: Damn, Danielle. You are so beautiful. Now if you only could mar that beautiful, healthy, clean, pure, wholesome appearance with a couple of tattoos ....

Because I have to wonder whether you will still "love them" five years from now when your outlook on what you like or dislike will probably have changed, or when they start to fade and bleed?

Because your body is not a post-it note. :)

Because, yes, humans have had tattoos placed on their bodies for centuries, but in this country it's only been about 25 years since the craze took off beyond bums, service personnel, bikers, and some music genres' artists. Don't look to history as an excuse. Shamanism also flourished for much of those centuries so ???
And, the tattoos on cultures who have practiced it for centuries consistently have a deeper meaning, such as geneology, tribal affiliation, royalty, tribe history, lineage, etc. Care to tell me what profound meaning barb wire found on countless young "individual" men of today carries, other than possibly the need to fit in?

Because trends are cyclical. What happens when pure unblemished skin is vogue again?

Because I think you are MORE than capable of expressing your beauty from within in various ways without having to externalize it on your beautiful body. :)

You asked. Still friends? :)

... By the way, anyone who would disown you because you obtained a tattoo wasn't probably worth knowing anyway. We're ONLY talking tattoos here. I'm glad you love your friend. :)

Addendum: Tattoos have nothing to do with a woman's femininity. Where did that come from?

tsmandy
07-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Personally I've had some pretty rude things said about my tat's, and people never stop to think that they may have sentimental value, and mean something. So they talk shit, and thus talk shit about a very important thing in my life without even taking a moment to think about how much that might bother me.....

But it's typical, that since Danielle is a public figure you guys think it appropriate to tell her what to do with her body.

I just can't believe how many of you guys try to enforce stereotypes about femininity on us that are half a century outdated. Get with it guys, you're on the internet, women have tattoo's. Nobody ever tells the females I know that they are less of women because they have tattoo's, only TS get that. It's fucked up that you guys constantly try and tell us that we are not being lady like, for whatever reason.

Justawannabe
07-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Very strange that folks are claiming tattoos are still part of a set of limited, and looked down on, subcultures. Like ear rings, they moved out of their one sex only limitations years ago. If were all nice people who lived within the stereotypes of acceptable society from times past we wouldn't be on this forum.

Sean

ts-lover.com
07-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, this IS a forum where discussions take place and Danielle said she was going to get a tattoo. Is it not expected that she was going to get all kinds of responses, pro and con? As for Danielle, I think all the responses are good tools for her to consider prior to yet another irrevocable decision, because at the end of the day, she ultimately is going to do whatever her beautiful round ass desires.

lupinIII
07-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Those are hot Danielle. I reckon the first one was the best. In the words of Brian Kinney "Fuck the nay-sayers".

LucasMann
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM

I think that like certain works of art, some people will like them and others may not. Not everyone like she Mona Lisa. Im sure those tattoos will look great on you...anything would, your amazing!

Isa_Decadent
07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Beautiful paintings!
All of them would look great as a tattoo or a full sleave of them!

Realgirls4me
07-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Very strange that folks are claiming tattoos are still part of a set of limited, and looked down on, subcultures. Like ear rings, they moved out of their one sex only limitations years ago. If were all nice people who lived within the stereotypes of acceptable society from times past we wouldn't be on this forum.

Sean

What's strange is anyone attempting to rationalize a fad or trend. No one here said anything about looking down at anyone.

Tell me. How are your tattoos different from those of your mom or dad's, and how do their tattoos differ from those of your grandparents ? And how do theirs ...

Oh. ...Wait a minute! ...Oops.

(Yes. I know. It beats having to admit that you had one done because everyone else was doing it at the time.)

Addendum: So how many news stories such as the following one appear in one's local paper or TV news in a year?

http://cbs4denver.com/health/tattoo.removal.women.2.776221.html

Remember that one constant ...

Lick UR Lovely
07-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Imagine walking around in life with this tattoo? (no that's not me)

MonsieurValentine
07-22-2008, 04:27 AM
the first one...