PDA

View Full Version : Hey moderators, WTF!!!!!!!!!!

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:08 AM
You allow that fucking clown Mimi to post shit like this............

mimiplastique
A Hot HungAngel

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP POSTING MY FUCKING NUMBER IN THE FORUM YOU DUMB ASS COCKHOUND FUCKER
GOD IF I MEET YOU WE WILL FIGHT
I BET YOU"LL PUSSY OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A PM AND LIKE A PUSSY THAT YOUR MOTHER WAS YOU POSTED IT IN THE FORUM
YEA BITCH IMMA FUCK YOU UP IF I SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE <>> NOW THINK THATS HOW I FIGHT ON JERRY TODAY AND YOU GOT ONE THING COMING >>>> BITCH BANNED OR NOT YOUR A PUSSY MOTHER FUCKER AND WE"LL SEE EACH OTHER YOU FAGGOT BITCH

www.myspace.com/motherplastik
www.youtube.com/mrsplastique
http://www.niteflirt.com/Tink

Sponsored Links: TS-SEDUCTION.COM: See Jessica, Danielle Foxxx, Gia Darling and other TS's fucking Straight Dudes!!!

mimiplastique
A Hot HungAngel

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eberything i say to your negative hiv positive ass is just and your a pussy bitch like yo mama

www.myspace.com/motherplastik
www.youtube.com/mrsplastique
http://www.niteflirt.com/Tink

Now, if I was to verbally attack someone like that, or any man here towards another tgirl, he would be banned. So are you telling me that its ok for girls to threaten men, talk about their mother, and make false and slanderous claims that they are hiv positive? Really, I would like for NYCe to answer this. Man up dude. Let me know something. I'm waiting.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh my!
Mimi is not going to like this

santiago316
07-21-2008, 12:16 AM
:popcorn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2008, 12:19 AM
umm dude you could have sent any of the mods a private message YET you chose to publicly settle this.....

good luck

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 12:21 AM
umm dude you could have sent any of the mods a private message YET you chose to publicly settle this.....

good luck
Yeaa! Cuz when Mimi gets bored and frustrated and she reads this!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2008, 12:22 AM
exactly Vanessa
is that buttered? pass the bag

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:25 AM

good luckJohnny this needs to be public cause this jackass does it with impunity. I want to know from the mods is this board a one way street?

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Oh my!
Mimi is not going to like thisDO U REALLY THINK I GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT THAT FUCKING MONKEY THINKS.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
exactly Vanessa
is that buttered? pass the bag :popcorn :popcorn
Kettle Corn with EXTRA butter and a large Cherry coke.
Mimi always gets nacho's

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2008, 12:28 AM
exactly Vanessa
Mimi always gets nacho's

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kettle Corn
tastes like the kernels were bathed in the best butter on the planet
yeah pass the bag

p.s. no one on HA (anywhere actually) deserves to be called a monkey
cmon

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:32 AM
exactly Vanessa
Mimi always gets nacho's

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kettle Corn
tastes like the kernels were bathed in the best butter on the planet
yeah pass the bag

p.s. no one on HA (anywhere actually) deserves to be called a monkey
cmonOh, and I deserved all the bullshit that motherfucker said to me? Is this a one way street or what. Be honest and give me an answer.

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 12:33 AM
You know it would almost be funny if MIMI cursed me out like that.
I just think she is so funny and she curse ALOT in her videos.....

She probably could kick most of the guys asses on this forum...
That reply she sent you was hilarious....OOPS..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2008, 12:35 AM
yo Sol congrats on your 500th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:36 AM

That reply she sent you was hilarious....OOPS..You must be a helpless fag if thats what u think.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:37 AM
No answer Johnny? Thats what I thought.

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 12:37 AM

Mimi can't fight!
She just likes attention, so we don't really pay much attention to what she says.
She told me she was gonna whoop my ass and all.
Never happened and never will.
Let her have her fun and laugh at it.
Let her have the attention she likes.
Sheeesh

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Shes gonna go off on this motherfucker......just watch@!
Sometimes as a dude you just have to let certain things go....dont argue every point.
Some of you never learn.
I have learned NOT to argue too much with the girls....You wind up losing anyways.

Why argue with someone who signature saying is:
"DONT MAKE ME GET ALL JOAN CRAWFORD ON YOUR ASS!"
Im mean really!
She dont give a fuck!!!!!

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM

Mimi can't fight!
She just likes attention, so we don't really pay much attention to what she says.
She told me she was gonna whoop my ass and all.
Never happened and never will.
Let her have her fun and laugh at it.
Let her have the attention she likes.
SheeeshUmmmm, what do u think this is? A place where she can say whatever she wants. Offend whoever she wants and its supposed to be funny? Saying that someone is hiv positive is supposed to be funny? Problem is, not everyone thinks its funny, only those stuck up her ass.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2008, 12:41 AM
No answer Johnny? Thats what I thought.

dude I apologize let me run down my current multi-tasking duties

Cooking, since it's 6:39EST pm and I'm kinda hungry
4 instant message boxes open, 3 of them women from here (hi ladies nice cams)
Playstation 3 MLB the show Yankees vs. Mets against my nephew in Los Angeles
AND
H.A.

I'm not picking sides, I'm simply saying you could have pm'd a mod about this issue instead of taking it public.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Shes gonna go off on this motherfucker......just watch@!
Sometimes as a dude you just have to let certain things go....dont argue every point.
Some of you never learn.
I have learned NOT to argue too much with the girls....You wind up losing anyways.

Why argue with someone who signature saying is:
"DONT MAKE ME GET ALL JOAN CRAWFORD ON YOUR ASS!"
Im mean really!
She dont give a fuck!!!!!And I won't either. I'll get my bail money ready.

Lick UR Lovely
07-21-2008, 12:42 AM
I find it trivial and purely humorous! Leave the gal alone! :D :D

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:43 AM
I find it trivial and purely humorous! Leave the gal alone! :D :DAnother ass kisser. If I said you had AIDS would that be trivial to you?

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 12:51 AM
OK
What really happened here?
Were you trying to setup an appointment with her or trying to post her phone number for what reason?
I am trying to understand.

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 12:53 AM
just a note, post something not positive about one of the girls in a grooby thread and watch how fast that dissappears...

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:53 AM
OK
Were you trying to setup an appointment with her or trying to post her phone number for what reason?
I am trying to understand.Don't try, just STFU. Your not a mod, so this doesn't concern you. Thanks.

Lick UR Lovely
07-21-2008, 12:54 AM
I find it trivial and purely humorous! Leave the gal alone! :D :DAnother ass kisser. If I said you had AIDS would that be trivial to you?

I don't have aids and you would never say that to my face! You sit and hide behind a keyboard and offend people. You should have a swift kick in the arse by a moderator right off this forum.

sugdaddie69
07-21-2008, 12:55 AM
right or wrong,public or private,the longer the mod avoids answering him,the more credence it gives to what he's saying.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:55 AM

I don't have aids and you would never say that to my face! You sit and hide behind a keyboard and offend people. You should have a swift kick in the arse by a moderator right off this forum.If you're local, pm me cockhound. It can be arranged.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 12:57 AM
right or wrong,public or private,the longer the mod avoids answering him,the more credence it gives to what he's saying.My point exactly. It was posted 3 days ago. I was on vacation, I do have a life, so I just saw this shit. But a post of mine pertaining to the same problem was deleted.

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 01:05 AM
OK
I am trying to understand.Don't try, just STFU. Your not a mod, so this doesn't concern you. Thanks.

I was trying to help you get your side out ignorant jackass.
Look.
You probably were trying to set up an appointment to PAY her so you could SUCK her DICK and get your back blown out.
A real man probably wouldnt be complaining as much as you because the situation is EMBARASSING!
You wanted to get some of that...PAY FOR IT that is and now your mad at her.
She is quite beautiful isnt she?

Oh...I get it.
You use this forum to try an hook up with the girls and think her going of on you will affect your "client" status among the other girls.

Well.....I guess i would be upset too...... :lol:

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 01:10 AM
OK

I was trying to help you get your side out ignorant jackass.
Look.
You probably were trying to set up an appointment to PAY her so you could SUCK her DICK and get your back blown out.
A real man probably wouldnt be complaining as much as you because the situation is EMBARASSING!
You wanted to get some of that...PAY FOR IT that is and now your mad at her.
She is quite beautiful isnt she?

Oh...I get it.
You use this forum to try an hook up with the girls and think her going of on you will affect your "client" status among the other girls.

Well.....I guess i would be upset too...... :lol:Ok jackhole, u can get some too. I hope ur local. Send a pm and it can be arranged. Looks like I'm gonna have to make it to a party. Too many bitch ass motherfuckers running their mouth, and i still haven't recieved an answer from a mod.

Lick UR Lovely
07-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Totalhonesty just sent me a threat via the internet, according to Federal Law you just committed a Felony and could face 5 years in prison for it.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Totalhonesty just sent me a threat via the internet, according to Federal Law you just committed a Felony and could face 5 years in prison for it. Problem is, you sent the first one.

totalhonesty
07-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Ok mods, I'm done with this. A no response is the same as yes, we allow them to talk to men like this. No board justice. Ok, ban me, whatever you have to do. I WILL GET STREET JUSTICE. Thats it. Some people need to be taught a lesson sometimes. I got bail money so its cool. Thats not a threat Mimi, its a promise.

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 02:19 AM
Dude
You are taking this WAY too serious.
You going to beat people up(me included I guess) because of what was wrote on a TRANNY forum?
Think about that for a sec.
I didnt know all the tough guys hung out on a tranny forum....
Learn something new everyday.
Seriously.
Dont be so uptight.

And dont beat me up cause Im sooo scared!!!! :lol:

d
07-21-2008, 02:20 AM
:D

Buzz Killington
07-21-2008, 02:20 AM
From the sound of it, your past relationships must've ended amazingly.

If you fly off the handle for getting bitched at by posting something private of theirs, then you sir are a fucking douche bag.

Go ahead, threaten me if you like, whatever helps you sleep better at night. You and I both know nothings gonna happen and you're still a douche bag.

indeed
07-21-2008, 02:27 AM
i dont get it

saifan
07-21-2008, 03:05 AM
I knew that this guy was a total DB from his first post and that awful sig.

Oli
07-21-2008, 03:59 AM
you sir are a fucking douche bag.

Go ahead, threaten me if you like, whatever helps you sleep better at night. You and I both know nothings gonna happen and you're still a douche bag.

LMFAO Brilliant, really brilliant!

thx1138
07-21-2008, 04:19 AM
@ totalhonesty : Mimi is all about drama. Nothing she writes should be taken seriously. And if you really want "equal" treatment here on HA start taking hormones. :>)

flabbybody
07-21-2008, 04:24 AM
Sonny and Clemenza from GODFATHER discussing totalhonesty

Sonny: "How's Paulie?"
Clemenza: Oh Paulie,
YOU WON'T SEE HIM NO MORE

NYCe
07-21-2008, 06:22 AM
Sonny and Clemenza from GODFATHER discussing totalhonesty

Sonny: "How's Paulie?"
Clemenza: Oh Paulie,
YOU WON'T SEE HIM NO MORE

Since that was his second screename (his first was banned a few months ago), he'll probably be back.

LOL at "Street Justice".

BBaggins06
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Dammit. I leave for a few days and I miss Echimandu getting banned again?

Paladin
07-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Since the op was banned how about locking this thread???

jimbobw2
07-22-2008, 05:15 AM
just a note, post something not positive about one of the girls in a grooby thread and watch how fast that dissappears...

Haha I did that once when I mentioned what a crack head some hooker was and dude had a heart attack lol ... carrry on

yodajazz
07-22-2008, 12:02 PM
I guess I missed the popcorn.

However, I am proposing a new commandment:
Thou shalt not have Mimi set you off, and make you act a fool. Amen!

bulldog
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM

good luck

some people LOVE causing drama, they need to wake up and realize that they are not going to get a tv show :P oh and btw, i agree with JWBL, you call something like this out into the open, they are going to let you fry, or at least i would

mimiplastique
07-24-2008, 08:43 AM
lmao mimi wins without a single response lol

Alyssa87
07-24-2008, 08:59 AM
lmao mimi wins without a single response lol

iiiiiiiii see it ma sista

manonfire
07-24-2008, 10:38 AM
lmao mimi wins without a single response lolThis is a trannie discussion board on the internet. Equivalent to the special olympics, where retarded people compete. Whoever wins is still a retard. Pretty sad exsistence.