PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to own?

TSLoverIB
07-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Hello Everyone
Ive been surfing this site for years, its one of my favorites. I am a partner in an Investment firm. I have capital needing to invest in particualr companies. I always wanted to be a partner in company for XXX Media/Transgender media. I would be willing to invest in equipment, materials for startup or existing media. So, if anyone is interested in starting there own website/media film company. Please message me with your proposal. My only conditions would be captial draw in, percentage of partnership in said company. Thank You

hondarobot
07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
PM sent. If this is legit, I'm always willing to try out new ideas. Look forward to possibly doing business with you in the future.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-20-2008, 11:33 PM
I am looking for a new partner for my website and upcoming film projects.

What is your location?

MrsKellyPierce
07-20-2008, 11:34 PM
interesting thread

hondarobot
07-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Hey, I saw the guy with the money first, Foxxx! You and Kelly go file your nails or something while us men folk discuss business.

Actually he hasn't pm'd me back yet, but it's still early.

Oli
07-21-2008, 04:03 AM
Hey, I saw the guy with the money first, Foxxx! You and Kelly go file your nails or something while us men folk discuss business.

Post your resume, that should speed the process.

hondarobot
07-21-2008, 04:06 AM

Post your resume, that should speed the process.

Why don't you weird trolls shut the fuck up? Judging from your post count, you're probably just talking to other trolls and commenting on pictures.

:lol:

Oli
07-21-2008, 04:34 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/what_a_loser_109.jpg

hondarobot
07-21-2008, 04:37 AM
You went and changed a church sign in order to post that picture?

Go Drink Gas. I don't even know who you are.

:screwy

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 04:40 AM
If this is legit, and this guy that has capital to invest has been reading this board for several years, I am sure he has plenty of insight into the people here from their posts. And I doubt he will be setting up appiontments in the near future for guys who do the light shows at a fag bar.

hondarobot
07-21-2008, 04:47 AM
I doubt this OP has any capital to invest in anything, sounds suspect to me. I do like the fact that Oli and Trannybanger are a couple now, I'm sure they would fit in well at the gay bar.

:lol:

trannybanger
07-21-2008, 05:00 AM
LOL,
I new you would post an intelligent response. The reality is, whether he has it or not, and some of us here really do have money (surprise!), he would be better off partnering with Brenda than you.

And in another thread you stated that you had worked at a gay bar for over 10 years. Now who is fucking gay? Seriously bro.

hondarobot
07-21-2008, 05:04 AM
If the OP has money, I say work with whoever he wants. I work at one of the largest GLBT clubs in the country, where many ts girls get their start at transitioning. It's not a "gay bar".