PDA

View Full Version : vagina vs. penis

mrwiseguy
07-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Here's a question for all you hot beautiful post-op women on the forum.

I hope this is not a dumb (or offensive) question or anything, it's really not supposed to be - I am really just curious... what have you found to be (perhaps very practical) advantages of having a vagina as opposed to a penis, both in everyday life and sexually? And vice versa, was there anything more practical about having a penis?

I mean, I do assume you were ultimately unhappy with your appendage or you wouldn't have taken the big step to have it removed... but that aside, I think both men and women have always wondered if the "other" set of sex organs is actually better (or worse) than their own... if just in terms of "everyday practicality"... and since you have experienced both (sans periods and pregnancy), I would be interested in your thoughts on this.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-20-2008, 06:02 AM
"I do assume you were ultimately unhappy with your appendage or you wouldn't have taken the big step to have it removed." I would venture that the main reason isn't a dissatisfaction with the appendage but rather a want to live as a female.

jimbobw2
07-20-2008, 06:36 AM
I hope this is not a dumb (or offensive) question

it is more than dumb, it is stupid

cam22001
07-20-2008, 06:58 AM
I hope this is not a dumb (or offensive) question

it is more than dumb, it is stupid

1.I do not think it is a stupid question, at all.
2. Anyway, it was asked of the post-up members and NOT other members!
3. No need to be so rude.

Legend
07-20-2008, 07:11 AM
This is literally the dumbest question/thread that i have ever seen on HA before.

peggygee
09-28-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm headed to bed now.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/hairrollersredux.jpg

I'll get back to you with a post op perspective.

tghtpussybitch
09-28-2008, 09:52 AM
lol..

sweetie ill take u on your offer.

1st penis advantage/ disavantage

advantages of a penis : guys suckin it,, yes i used to love guys suck da dick..i found it hot when cute guys suck a penis..

disavantage of a dick: fucking guys,, why invested money in hormones and claiming to be a girl when it all boils down to your dick and fucking guys in the ass or cuming sperm for guys.

your fantasy of been a girl for the tgirls crashes down on them they realize your nothing more than a man with tits whos sole purpose is to fuck guys in the ass or cum sperm in the throat or fuck their mouth with your cock. why you think lots of tranny are depressed. girls in no way im calling you a guy but tranny chasers do not see you as woman if they did they wouldnt be so preocupied of you been fully functional ..

even when they say those golden words i see ts woman are woman but with a cock just dont get a pussy we love you as your are with your cock.
lmao .. how cunning sweetie you love the cock we get it.

I do find it stupid for tranny who dislike guys who go after trannies if a guy is with a tranny is because he likes penis.

I hope this is not a dumb (or offensive) question or anything, it's really not supposed to be - I am really just curious... what have you found to be (perhaps very practical) advantages of having a vagina as opposed to a penis, both in everyday life and sexually? And vice versa, was there anything more practical about having a penis?

I mean, I do assume you were ultimately unhappy with your appendage or you wouldn't have taken the big step to have it removed... but that aside, I think both men and women have always wondered if the "other" set of sex organs is actually better (or worse) than their own... if just in terms of "everyday practicality"... and since you have experienced both (sans periods and pregnancy), I would be interested in your thoughts on this.

tghtpussybitch
09-28-2008, 10:04 AM
WHY I LOVE MY VAGINA VAJAY JAY MY PUSSY MY KITTY KAT. .

what i love about my pussy:

getting fucked it feels so good when u have a hot guys just fucks you ,, is such a turn on having him on top of you or doing you doggy hitting your walls and you just feel his dick inside you .. super hot your nerves are tingling and when you do get please no worry about sperm coming out just cumming a sensation of tingling but little juice from your urethra mucosa . getting fuck feels so good by nice hard penis. thats hot..

my surgeon. Dr Schrang he did something so you can get a bit tiny bit of lubrication from your urethra mucosa which is the mucosa when you pee but is not pee all openings of the human body have mucosa.
anus. vaginas, mouth i think penis also since theres a small opening for the sperm to come out ,, have to ask my professor next time. anyhow.

disadavntage : guys dont know how to eat pussy they are sloppy and they sometimes scratch you with their hair.. i do not like guys eating me out ,, in all my years pussy op.. i only had 4 guys eat my pussy so good i never ever miss having a penis cause i got to cum while i was getting head,, funny out of the guys dat ate me so good was a tranny chaser n when i found out i cut him loose eeeww.

love having a pussy is so much better you can take all the hormones in the world be truly female , femenine beautiful,, not worry bout tucking not worry bout having to keep it hard for faggets .. just be a bitch and get fucked front or back.. i always do double dips. i like it in both holes. n i done double penetration a bit uncomfortable but will do again ,,

the only thing i didnt know about becoming a pussy lady,, a new female. is all the hate you get from faggets..

hi haters.. yes you fagget cock sucked tranny chasers your haters.

they hate you but that simple hateful act shows that you made the right decision.

why be with guys who are delusional it only proves their self hatred fustration and unhappiness in their lives since they cant get fuck the way they would really like.

can you blame then they love cock but shemales cant please them the way they would like to.. is like getitng fuck by a little dick that doesn't satisfy you. same thing.. gay tranny chasers want dick and they are no different the bigger the better ,, so in this community self hatred denial , delusions and pathetic bisexual/ gay tendencies go hand in hand.

KATIE003
10-15-2010, 01:29 PM
If only it was possible, i would have a vagina tomorrow.

Jericho
10-15-2010, 01:37 PM
If only it was possible, i would have a vagina tomorrow.

It is, they do special delivery! :shrug
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190

Jericho
10-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh, you mean...nevermind!