PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The AVN- The Movie

hondarobot
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Here's the idea: A superstar gangbang with Danielle as the main performer. Also cast would be Vaniity, Vicki Richter, Allanah Starr, Gai Darling and Buck Angel. The full spectrum of current TS stars, all who have won the AVN performer of the year before.

Danielle should have at least been nominated last year, but was not. Hence the title, the irony, the amazingly clever concept that would almost certainly win the video of the year at the next AVN awards. Joanna Jett shooting/directing the video would also be awesome, as she was the first TS on the stage at AVN.

Anyone else think this is a cool video idea? I know most of the performers have worked together at one time or another. Input would be appreciated.

Jasadin
07-18-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't know I mean.....would Danielle want to put that much workload on her new vajay?

hugochavez
07-19-2008, 04:13 AM
I doubt Vicki would want to be part of it since it's honda's idea.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-19-2008, 04:52 AM
Here's the idea: A superstar gangbang with Danielle as the main performer. Also cast would be Vaniity, Vicki Richter, Allanah Starr, Gai Darling and Buck Angel. The full spectrum of current TS stars, all who have won the AVN performer of the year before.

Danielle should have at least been nominated last year, but was not. Hence the title, the irony, the amazingly clever concept that would almost certainly win the video of the year at the next AVN awards. Joanna Jett shooting/directing the video would also be awesome, as she was the first TS on the stage at AVN.

Anyone else think this is a cool video idea? I know most of the performers have worked together at one time or another. Input would be appreciated.

Vanitty hates me so... Someone else?

hondarobot
07-19-2008, 04:57 AM
I can probably fix that, or have Kimber James act in the role of Vaniity. This is show biz, work with the concept.

juicyfunball
07-22-2008, 12:54 AM
that's a great idea! we also need mint in the movie!

hondarobot
07-22-2008, 01:08 AM
that's a great idea! we also need mint in the movie!

Thank you, one of my hobbies is being brilliant.

:wink:

But Mint wouldn't work in the concept, she didn't win the AVN Performer Of The Year award. Please read the original post again.

juicyfunball
07-22-2008, 04:28 AM
what, mint hasn't won? :lol:
hope she wins this year

chefmike
07-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Thank you, one of my hobbies is being brilliant.

de·lu·sion

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2 : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

im·be·cile

1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation
2: fool, idiot

chefmike
07-22-2008, 03:33 PM
I can probably fix that, or have Kimber James act in the role of Vaniity. This is show biz, work with the concept.

de·lu·sion

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

im·be·cile

1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation
2: fool, idiot