PDA

View Full Version : How about a rainy day fuck bootycall contest???

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-17-2008, 06:48 AM
Since these silly little contest keep popping up how about a rainy day fuck contest???

Let me explain for those of you that (which I find hard to believe) can't understand.

The person on HA that is active as far as posting that isn't the most attractive person but is someone you'd call up on a rainy day to have hot sweaty, mattress pounding, bedframe moving, neighbors looking out their windows sex...........

Odelay
07-17-2008, 06:58 AM
The person on HA that is active as far as posting that isn't the most attractive person but is someone you'd call up on a rainy day to have hot sweaty, mattress pounding, bedframe moving, neighbors looking out their windows sex...........

Hate to say it Johnny, but you'd be my rainy day fuck. You fit the bill. 8)

As for sunny day fucks... well there's too many beautiful t-girls posting on here to list 'em all. ;)

NYBURBS
07-17-2008, 07:02 AM
My crystal ball shows hot as hell flames for this thread. Good luck with that, I'm gonna grab some popcorn and watch the carnage from a distance.

ARMANIXXX
07-17-2008, 07:22 AM

As for sunny day fucks... well there's too many beautiful t-girls posting on here to list 'em all. ;)

Are you a girl or a guy?

BrendaQG
07-17-2008, 08:36 AM
:-( for describing that sex that way it would have to be you JWBL.

blckhaze
07-17-2008, 09:23 AM
hara, Jen J, mimi, celeste or kira.

but thats rain, sleet, snow, hail, earthquake, hurricane, midget stampede etc.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I like midget stampede day fuck bootycall contest more. And I choose myself (I know what I like)

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 02:08 PM
uhh... eze

slinky
07-17-2008, 02:55 PM
youcancallmeclaire

Odelay
07-17-2008, 03:46 PM

Are you a girl or a guy?

A guy. I'm poking fun at JWBL.

My posts are universally written as a guy so you should have been able to figure that out.

eze
07-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Def Alyssa... but then again Alyssa would be my all the time fuck.. so it doesn't matter ;)

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 09:40 PM
My baby Nelson. He is a HA member, who unfortunatly lives in Puerto Rico, however he was performing in NYC and we got to spend time together my last trip! Would love to see him again! Why are all the good men so far away??/

Overlord Abomination
07-18-2008, 12:43 AM
My posts are universally written as a guy so you should have been able to figure that out.

UNIVERSALLYYYYYYYYYYYY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! HE BROKE IT DOWN ON YOU!!!!

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-19-2008, 02:46 AM

UNIVERSALLYYYYYYYYYYYY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! HE BROKE IT DOWN ON YOU!!!!aw sick burn