PDA

View Full Version : Are most Tgirls Vegetarian?

bat1
07-17-2008, 05:02 AM
Seems like a'lot of top figure people and actors are vegetarian types

Also, Brazilian TGirls have such killer figures
So how do they do it? are they vegetarian?

does beauty really come from the inside out?

or maybe they just eat very very little! :shock:

I would like to know more about the different types of diets out there
from Tgirls all over the world.

but how?

1) You're in good company. Vegetarian actors include Brad Pitt, David Duchovny, Dustin Hoffman, Alec Baldwin, Brooke Shields, Jerry Seinfeld,Michael J. Fox, Anthony Perkins, Rosanna Arquette,Ted Danson, Richard Gere, Candace Bergen, Kim Bassinger,Woody Harelson, Mary Tyler Moore, Eric Stolz, Drerw Barrymore, and Alicia Silverstone.

Vegetarian musicians include Sarah McLachlan, Shania Twain, Bryan Adams, Seal, Michael Bolton, Lenny Kravitz, Leonard Cohen, Joe Jackson, Indigo Girls, Billy Idol and Bob Dylan.

2) You'll eat fewer chemicals lower on the food chain. The more chemicals an animal eats, the more you will eat.In every bite, a typical beef.pork hotdog contains seven cancer-causing pesticides, and a quarter pound burger contains three cancer-causing substances. The primary source of nuclear radiation contamination in humans is from beef and dairy products. (Living Healthy in a Toxin World - David Steinman)

3) Persticides, industrial polutants and sex hormones are known to cause breast cancer and to have estrogen-like effects, are stored in animal fat. These contaminants tend to accumulate in human breast fat, reachings levels thousands of times greater than in food. Obeisity from fatty diets has also been known to cause breast cancer. (Dr.Samuel Epstein -The Breast Cancer Prevention Program)

4) Non-vegetarians had 54 percent more prostate cancer than vegetarians in results from Adventist Morality and Health studies. non-vegetarians had 88 percent more colon cancer than vegetarians. Non-smoking vegetarians have about half the rate of lung cancer as non-smoking non-vegetarians.

People eating meat three or mmore times per weeks had more than a two-fold increase in bladder cancer compared with vegetarians, and those consuming meat four or more times a week had a 66 percent higher mortality rate from ovarian cancer than vegetarians in the same study.(Brenda Davis - Becoming Vegan)

5) You can get enough protein as a vegetarian. According to many nutritionists, you can consume a healthy percentage of complete protein by combining organic lentils, beans, tofu, organic whole grains, free range eggs, spinach and other plant sources. (Becoming Vegetarian -Brenda Davis and Vesanto Melina)

6) Minerals ? Adequate amounts of iron can be found in organic broccoli, bok choy,figs, whole grain, enriched cereals, and other plants.you can get required calcium from sesame seeds, beans, tofu, wax beans, hummus, and broccoli. There is more calcium in sesame seeds and broccoli than there is in milk. And calcium in cow's milk isn't easily absorbed by people who have difficulty digesting it.

7) You might lose weight by avoiding saturated fat in meat, butter and the animal fat used in baked goods, desserts and fried foods.

8) You won't miss red meat. The vegie-meat substitutes and chicken clones made into patties, nuggets, ground round and steak available in health food store delis, frozen food and produce sections have a great meat-like texture and taste. They have far fewer calories than the "real thing" too.

9) You save money at restaurants. Most menus offer vegetarian selections or chefs will oblige to prepare a vegetarian meal, and they're usually less expensive than their meatier counterparts. And many restaurants now feature innovative,organic ingredients in salads now at reasonable prices.

10) Nutritional value. Flesh foods are essentially protein and saturated fat. Plant foods are protein, unsaturated (essential) fat, nutrient-rich carbohydrates and life-saving enzymes.

Source : http://www.liferesearchuniversal.com

saifan
07-17-2008, 05:56 AM
More propaganda.

Meat is good for you too. I could pull up facts but I'm too lazy.

GroobySteven
07-17-2008, 06:36 AM
I've never met a Brazilian who doesn't eat copious amounts of meat. Usually served with rice and fries.

Oli
07-17-2008, 07:34 AM
If we weren't getting large amounts of protein, we'd still look like this...
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/800/chimp-peeking-through-leaves.jpg

heh8me
07-17-2008, 07:57 AM
was this a serious question?

Realgirls4me
07-17-2008, 08:02 AM
Are most T-girls Vegetarian?

Well, I've seen some utilize a cucumber ... uh, um, nevermind. :)

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 08:36 PM
NOT ME!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burgers, fish, chicken, steak, porkchops
daymn, now I'm hungryyyyyyyy

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Not me I am from the south originally..I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl!

Give me a STEAK and A big Baked Potatoe!! And its ON!!

lordworm
07-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Actually you're more likely to get sick if you don't eat meat and have enough iron in your blood. You'd have to take crappy supplements that provide iron, but then you're lacking prime protein and fat required for your body to be healthy. So, you'd have to supplement that as well. Much hassle.

Yusef64240
07-18-2008, 12:41 AM
chimps eat some meat so far as to hunt.

marissaazts
07-18-2008, 01:07 AM
meat meat meat meat and bacon

Overlord Abomination
07-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Im not really a vegatarian but I dont eat meat that often, I still like it, I just dont care for it anymore, like i used to need to have some meat with everything i ate. now i eat raw veg's and rice, alot of oatmeal, walnuts, that vegan shit,I dont even need all the salt and msg like i used to. I feel like a plant btw, like my fuckin neck can snap like a twig, but its flexible, for what its worth.

happyjack
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
most of the t-girls ive met are real meat eaters.....

TomSelis
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
It called a steady diet of rice and beans (feijoada) and a lot of other things that are considered no-nos by women in the states.

Funny how that works out isn't it?

Paladin
07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
meat meat meat meat and bacon

spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans & spam!

lilly_exohexoh
07-18-2008, 07:19 PM
if i'm given vegan stuff i'll eat it over meat. but can't really beat a nice steak.

TrueBeauty TS
07-18-2008, 07:26 PM
....but can't really beat a nice steak.

I thought that's what all trannys do best?

:wink:

tsmandy
07-18-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not opposed to eating meat, when you remove the factory farm, when you feed a cow its natural diet (not corn and antibiotics), when you hunt the Elk yourself, when you and your neighbors slaughter a hog, sheep, goat, turkey, whatever. etc... But the food people eat is disgusting. It's all #2 corn and petroleum mixed together in animal concentration camps the size of Los Angeles. You're not eating meat, you're eating corn disguised as flesh, and it's killing you and destroying the planet.

But I get it, its easier to talk shit at vegetarians than it is to deal with the insanity of our food systems.

As for t-girls, I think most of them eat meat, and some of us don't.

I recommend reading the Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan on this subject.

Have a great day and enjoy your food.

Luna555
07-18-2008, 09:42 PM
I was a vegetarian for 3+ years and i did feel healthier but the food isnt as available as non vegan/vegetarian food and after awhile it kinda gets boring, becoming a vegetarian really opened my eyes to other foods that i never thought i could eat.

it does become a bit of a hassle aftr a while. i eat what i crave which includes meat.

But give the option between a real burger or a veggie burger, id choose the veggie burger. i still prefer vegetarian food but i do love meat too.

cantos03
07-24-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm not opposed to eating meat, when you remove the factory farm, when you feed a cow its natural diet (not corn and antibiotics), when you hunt the Elk yourself, when you and your neighbors slaughter a hog, sheep, goat, turkey, whatever. etc... But the food people eat is disgusting. It's all #2 corn and petroleum mixed together in animal concentration camps the size of Los Angeles. You're not eating meat, you're eating corn disguised as flesh, and it's killing you and destroying the planet.

But I get it, its easier to talk shit at vegetarians than it is to deal with the insanity of our food systems.

As for t-girls, I think most of them eat meat, and some of us don't.

I recommend reading the Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan on this subject.

Have a great day and enjoy your food.

You're definitely a west coast girl.

BrendaQG
07-24-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't know about "most" TG's. I personally have to have meat. All kinds of meat. Preferably a different kind of meat every day.

The idea that a vegan would be skinnier is a myth. This one guy I know to look at him you would think he's a hearty meat and potatoes man, very robust. Nope, he's a vegan. While on the other hand I knew a east Indian woman, also vegan who was quite heavy maybe 200 lbs. Though she carried it well few would say she's "ugly" just thick.

Basically

be vegan=/=>be thin=/=>be prettier

Next.

LibertyHarkness
07-24-2008, 03:46 PM
I dont eat a great deal of meat...I eat alot of Fish like Tuna, Swordfish, Red Snapper, Seabass....

I do eat chicken though now and then....

Used to live on burgers and junkfood 3 years ago back in my fat days :)

AdaraLove
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't eat meat, red meat that is- some chicken or fish once in a while..

trish
07-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Are most Tgirls Vegetarian?

not me! i'll swallow you whole, soft or hard.

but on the serious side...i love food...all kinds of food...i enjoy eating too much to observe any sort of abstinence.

tsmandy
07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
subject.

Yes its true, but I did live in Texas, and I did live on a farm in Tennessee. My family growing up was agricultural (in Central California), and I've cared for chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs that were all going to be slaughtered. I live in a rural area with lots of hunters.

My opposition to factory farming is related to those experiences. I did eat Catfish and Bacon when I lived in the south though, just not regularly.

Trogdor
07-24-2008, 09:28 PM
subject.

Yes its true, but I did live in Texas, and I did live on a farm in Tennessee. My family growing up was agricultural (in Central California), and I've cared for chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs that were all going to be slaughtered. I live in a rural area with lots of hunters.

My opposition to factory farming is related to those experiences. I did eat Catfish and Bacon when I lived in the south though, just not regularly.

I agree with yas, since I'm on a farm also.

Most people don't even know that cows and pigs can't digest startch, our animals can walk about at their leisure and eat all the grass, and other plants they naturally eat.

I myself can not be a vegetarian, cause I hit the weight room quite often, working to get bigger and leaner and all that, and I won't achieve any gains in the gym if I'm a vegetarian cause rabbit food does not build muscle mass. And the hollywood celeb vegetarians....there's gotta be something different cause every vegetarian I know around where I live is carrying a potbelly on them.

And west coast chicks rule. :mrgreen:

Isa_Decadent
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Ive been a vegeterian for 12 years and nothing will change that!
And itīs got noting to do with weight, more on the line of Mandy.

tsmandy
07-25-2008, 02:38 AM

Most people don't even know that cows and pigs can't digest startch, our animals can walk about at their leisure and eat all the grass, and other plants they naturally eat.

I myself can not be a vegetarian, cause I hit the weight room quite often, working to get bigger and leaner and all that, and I won't achieve any gains in the gym if I'm a vegetarian cause rabbit food does not build muscle mass. And the hollywood celeb vegetarians....there's gotta be something different cause every vegetarian I know around where I live is carrying a potbelly on them.

And west coast chicks rule. :mrgreen:

Lead story in last weeks willamette Week Portland's local rag

http://wweek.com/editorial/3436/11241/

cantos03
07-25-2008, 04:20 AM
subject.

I myself can not be a vegetarian, cause I hit the weight room quite often, working to get bigger and leaner and all that, and I won't achieve any gains in the gym if I'm a vegetarian cause rabbit food does not build muscle mass.

Soy and amaranth are both great sources of protein that are complete. There's no reason you wouldn't be able to bulk up on vegetable protein (see Mandy's link)

For the farmgirls in the room, amaranth is better known as pig weed.

bat1
07-25-2008, 04:36 AM
what a babe..a Veggie too

Anything you would like too add?

Yes, I will continue on my journey to break down pre-conceived notions regarding vegans and bodybuilding. Every competition, every modeling venue I do I break those notions down and shatter them into pieces. Proving every day that I can thrive in the fitness world! I am also now working as a personal trainer, and provide nutrition and training programs for a gambit of people for both men and women, from body building competitors, to triathletes, to the everyday person who wants to live a healthy life style. Making a difference is an extremely satisfying feeling. I will continue to do public speaking venues on fitness as well as veganism and the health benefits of a healthy vegan diet & regular fitness program. Healthy eating and fitness is a lifestyle not a temporary fix.

bat1
07-25-2008, 04:51 AM
cute little piggy

BrendaQG
07-25-2008, 12:31 PM
LOL. Those pictures look like breakfast*, lunch and dinner.

*Not my breakfast ;-) (Seriously the no pork thing is harder than one would think.)

marissaazts
07-25-2008, 05:36 PM
that pic made me drool like pavlovs dog

yum-o

tgirlzoe
07-26-2008, 06:11 AM
I am Vegan but don't think that I am a skinny little anorexic thing who eats like a bunny. Sure, our garden grows kale and lettuce and spinach but there are far too many things I like to cook. My staple is beans with some sort of starch -- potatoes, rice, quinoa, bread, etc. There are always beans in our crock pot. And no, it's not because of the protein, I've done quite well on low-protein diets too, it's mainly because of being poor. I grew up on meat and potatoes, fairly traditionally, very little fast food in comparison with the average American.

I eat well though, we make curries, soups, breads, fried potatoes, beer and all sorts of good things. I love food! Also, perhaps unexpected to some people, I avoid soy (though not 100%, but I don't eat tofu and such*). The soy industry is rather scary, it's extremely common in the US, much more than people might think. Indeed, nearly all processed foods in the supermarket contain soy. Nearly all soy grown in the US which isn't organic is genetically-modified (and cross-polination is such a threat that not even organic beans are safe). There are studies regarding the dangers of soy. Most of the soy foods that we eat are not traditional foods and have their own problems. But I strive to mainly eat foods which are traditional for my own general ethnic type (West European) because I believe that my ancestors were bred to thrive on specific, traditional diets. However, I enjoy foods from around the world.

Plenty of veg*ns are thick, my ex-gf was, it doesn't bother me, she is a beautiful woman. She eats the same things I do (particularly when we lived together) but she has the problem of living in the city, in an apartment, whereas I bike everywhere and I live in a house in a medium size town (not tiny -- 75,000 -- but spread out in rather defined "neighborhoods"). When we broke up and moved back to my town, I lost ten pounds just because of the change in environment, I couldn't stand living in Seattle again.

My ex-fiance, who used to say that he didn't want me to be vegan because "vegans are self-righteous assholes" and that certain foods, such as eggs are "perfect proteins", is now Vegan.

As for people who think that people who work out a lot, body builders and even men in general (I've heard that from plenty of men -- "it's different for us, we need meat") do poorly being vegan, there are plenty of very athletic, built men and women who are also Vegan. Googling found Ultimate Fighting Champion Mac Danzig, who recently did an interview (http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/288?page=1&gid=12385) with Men's Fitness magazine regarding his diet. Also check out VeganFitness.net (http://www.veganfitness.net/), a forum for athletic Vegans.

Becoming vegetarian was the second most dramatic thing I've done to improve my life (the first being hormones, of course ^_^), I would never go back to feeling like I used to.

* -- I do eat fermented soy, mainly tamari (traditional good soy sauce) which I enjoy on my popcorn with brewer's yeast but that's more just because it's yummy (I picked up the idea from the local indie movie theatre).

JelenaCD
07-26-2008, 06:17 AM
i am one who thinks calorie intake is the major factor , the composition is important yet not prime , the less calories you take down the better , i think pasta and bread are ok , they make you feel full , sugar is the enemy , fat is good in limited doses because it makes your appetite full !

AllanahStarrNYC
07-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I recently became Vegan.

I had beem a couple of times before but this time it's 100 percent a lifestyle change.

I recently read the book Skinny Bitch- and that totally changed my outlook.

Most people that consume meat are blithely unaware of the horredous cruelty animals in factory farms suffer. Factory farms are a cruel business where animals are tortured and abused.

Most people are very much unaware of the hormones, antibiotics, toxics, disease, and pestisides in meat from facotory farms. Factory farm dairy and meet is simply very bad for you. If you are going to consume them- you should buy organic.

Most people are also unaware that factory farms are major, major polluters of the enviroment and aiding global warming very much so.

If you see things like this- you are forced to see where you meat comes from.

Make the right choice- be a compassionate carnivore if you choose to be one by buying organic .

If you really want to see how your meat, dairy, and eggs get to your plate
watch this.

IT"S VERY HARD TO WATCH BUT YOU MUST IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPASSION.

http://www.meat.org/

muttley
07-28-2008, 09:52 AM

Give me a STEAK and A big Baked Potatoe!! And its ON!!

Meat and potatoes is the best.

We do bangers and mash in the UK. Since I been here (2 months now whoo)
i been trying all the pub food around Cardiff.

To Allanah:
[I in no way mean to disrepect your views]
I dont know anything about factory farming but do disagree with the concept of factory farms from what you have been saying. I myself have worked on dairy farms. Back when i lived in new zealand. But......... Its a lot different than factory farming. All the animals are kept outside year round for one. we treat the animals a lot better. you do get to see a lot of animals die (even on dairy farms) and after a while you just get used to it and desensitized. its probbably a survival thing. i guess living in a war ravaged country you get used to day to day life with death and carnage going on around you. thats not to excuse it or say its ok. just a way of explaining why some people arenet affected by it in the same way.

chefmike
07-28-2008, 01:34 PM
was this a serious question?

The person who posed the question is apparently a vegetable himself, judging by the multitude of idiotic threads that he has started.

bat1
07-28-2008, 03:41 PM
[quote=heh8me]was this a serious question?

The person who posed the question is apparently a vegetable himself, judging by the multitude of idiotic threads that he has started.[/quoteic

this idiot thread is going on to 5 pages and the top tlady herself
has come out on this subject..

the only idiotic person is you! if you don't like my thread I
suggest you stay off them!!!!!

chefmike
07-28-2008, 03:55 PM
:arrow:

chefmike
07-28-2008, 04:08 PM
[quote=heh8me]was this a serious question?

The person who posed the question is apparently a vegetable himself, judging by the multitude of idiotic threads that he has started.[/quoteic

this idiot thread is going on to 5 pages and the top tlady herself
has come out on this subject..

the only idiotic person is you! if you don't like my thread I
suggest you stay off them!!!!!

I see that you have yet to master the quote function, vegetable lasagna. Now there's a shocker. In regards to who has responded to your latest silly sycophantic thread, it doesn't change the fact that you are an annoying imbecilic little twit. Did I make myself clear, vegetable lasagna?

tsmandy
07-28-2008, 07:20 PM
I recently became Vegan.

I had beem a couple of times before but this time it's 100 percent a lifestyle change.

Allanah that's awesome! New York is a great place to be vegan, one of the only places in the US (ok probably the only) with 24 hour vegan restaurants. All I can say is if you do it right, you will feel better than you ever have before.

LTR_Seeker
07-28-2008, 07:27 PM

Give me a STEAK and A big Baked Potatoe!! And its ON!! Yeah i bet kelly can tear though a bucket of kfc in 2 minutes flat