i wish i was still this small

BuffBeauty
07-16-2008, 11:38 AM
holy GRAP!
LOL
Buff

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 11:38 AM
All in the family! Ashlee wants the perfect man just like every other woman. Problem is, every other woman has been sleeping with her man Darryl, including cousin Lasha! Ashlee first sent Lasha to spy on Darryl to see if he was up to no good. Turns out her suspicions were right, but she never expected this! Next... Mimi's worked too hard transforming herself into a woman to lose her boyfriend Travis to their nosey neighbor Tammy. Travis admits he's had a relationship with Tammy, but it was purely for the money! Finally...Transsexual love triangle! Vanity needs to find out if boyfriend Jay is back to his old habits of cheating. As it turns out, he's been sleeping with her transsexual cousin Cookie, and he now plans to leave Vanity for her too! Plus... Special guest security guard Reid Simpson of the NHL is here to help keep things in "check"!

Gmanfromthechi
07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
I cant wait to see!!!!

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 11:57 AM
me either remember it was all fake and i was treated very lovely by the audience

ed_jaxon
07-16-2008, 04:49 PM
You look damn good sweetie.

Might have to take off work.

nicoleneuman24
07-16-2008, 06:07 PM
I'M GOIN TO KICK HER ASS LOL

slinky
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Classy

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Classy

just like your avatar

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 01:09 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO. Someone would actually bragg about being exploited on Springer. SMDH :smh :smh :smh :smh

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 01:25 AM
They ask me to come along for this one and I DECLINED!

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 02:45 AM
well fuck you all ... i got paid and had a ball ... it was a fake story and i was with people i knew so whatevas

am not bragging just thought it would be interesting to watch but if not

don't turn on our fucking t.v. dumb asshole

daleach
07-17-2008, 03:21 AM
I love me some mimi plastique!

gr4phic4rtist08
07-17-2008, 03:35 AM
Shut up bitch.......it's bad enough seeing you on here all the time. Way to whore yourself out in more than one way

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 03:41 AM
well fuck you all ... i got paid and had a ball ... it was a fake story and i was with people i knew so whatevas

am not bragging just thought it would be interesting to watch but if not

don't turn on our fucking t.v. dumb assholePaid? An extra on Law and Order gets more money for one day than a Springer guest.

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Shut up bitch.......it's bad enough seeing you on here all the time. Way to whore yourself out in more than one way

why thank you :)
and you keep up YOUR good work too

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 03:44 AM
Shut up bitch.......it's bad enough seeing you on here all the time. Way to whore yourself out in more than one wayGood to know someone shares my sentiments.

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
Shut up bitch.......it's bad enough seeing you on here all the time. Way to whore yourself out in more than one wayGood to know someone shares my sentiments.

yes refreshing to me as well :roll: nothing better to do than waste time and hate me with all your might !!!

oooohhh that damn Mimi I hate that slut so much ....
i bet you'll be in that t.v. though

your a liar if you said you are not going to be becuase you have an obsession
DING :idea:

and

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 04:06 AM

yes refreshing to me as well :roll: nothing better to do than waste time and hate me with all your might !!!

oooohhh that damn Mimi I hate that slut so much ....
i bet you'll be in that t.v. though

your a liar if you said you are not going to be becuase you have an obsession
DING :idea:

and

...The most delusional motherfucker in exsistence. Unbelievable

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 04:12 AM
bingo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo MIMI SCORES

MIMI 1
FAGGOT HONESTY 0

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 04:19 AM

MIMI 1
FAGGOT HONESTY 0Lets get something straight. I hate beets, therefore, I don't eat them. I hate rap music, therefore, I don't listen to it. And I absolutely hate you, therefore, well, you'll find out. Done with this inane bullshit. Later RuPaul.

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 04:25 AM

MIMI 1
FAGGOT HONESTY 0Lets get something straight. I hate beets, therefore, I don't eat them. I hate rap music, therefore, I don't listen to it. And I absolutely hate you, therefore, well, you'll find out. Done with this inane bullshit. Later RuPaul.

right you threaten me ???? fag ??? i'll hve you banned for this !!!!!!!! lmao

totalhonesty
07-17-2008, 04:33 AM

MIMI 1

right you threaten me ???? fag ??? i'll hve you banned for this !!!!!!!! lmaoWhere is there a threat jackass? Only in your mind. Certaintly not in typed words. Any moron can see that. And lets not forget that you invited me to call you and tell you where I lived. Sent me a pm with your number in it. Who is threatening who. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

HungAngels Ts Trannys Tgirls Shemales Transsexuals and Ladyboys Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: totalhonesty
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:22 pm
Subject: come on
773 824 9654
lets meet bitch

don't be no pussy and call me with number

www.myspace.com/motherplastik
www.youtube.com/mrsplastique
http://www.niteflirt.com/Tink

HungAngels, Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys Guide © 2008 | 2257

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 04:36 AM
but there is one in between the lines faggot ... anyone can see that .

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Springer girl? Ummmmm

And in HD ?

Ummmmmm

indeed
07-17-2008, 04:45 AM
e-bangin is funny

daleach
07-17-2008, 06:35 AM
Damn, why you hate'n on mimi's fine ass?

ARMANIXXX
07-17-2008, 06:36 AM
lol

This should be good.

I won't miss it.

Tag

daidone
07-17-2008, 06:52 AM
I think Mimi is so fucking hot....i'd like to chill with her sometime.

Willie Escalade
07-17-2008, 08:48 AM
You do look hot in that clip.

You look hot out of that clip as well. :wink:

Thatiger23
07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
First i would like to say DAMNNNNNNNN MIMI you look beautiful in the clip..but thats usual ;)......im sorry im gonna miss that episode ive gotta be at work :(

Secondly i would like to say this to the ones who hate on people all the time....i thuink thumper said this best IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.....ok now go
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/tonyb2206/creedb-full.jpg

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
loka u look sickening in that clip.

being on springer is late- but as long as u got paid.. iiiii see it!

jgud051
07-17-2008, 03:30 PM
victory lap & kissing a former pro hockey player, congratz (+ the reall mimi came out to play) :lol:

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:38 PM
STOP POSTING MY FUCKING NUMBER IN THE FORUM YOU DUMB ASS COCKHOUND FUCKER
GOD IF I MEET YOU WE WILL FIGHT
I BET YOU"LL PUSSY OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A PM AND LIKE A PUSSY THAT YOUR MOTHER WAS YOU POSTED IT IN THE FORUM
YEA BITCH IMMA FUCK YOU UP IF I SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE <>> NOW THINK THATS HOW I FIGHT ON JERRY TODAY AND YOU GOT ONE THING COMING >>>> BITCH BANNED OR NOT YOUR A PUSSY MOTHER FUCKER AND WE"LL SEE EACH OTHER YOU FAGGOT BITCH

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM
eberything i say to your negative hiv positive ass is just and your a pussy bitch like yo mama

TSLoverUK999
07-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Hun you look sensational ! x

Shame this post is turning into a "Springer fight" rather than congratulations being offered !

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 05:29 PM
mimi i just saw it
u r a fucking KIKI...but a baaad actress.

looked ooova tho!

Oli
07-17-2008, 05:30 PM
LMFAO

"Pick up your hair, it's on the floor"

Priceless.

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 05:47 PM
these 2 after u...

[paris gotti] look like a brick mess [/paris gotti]

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 05:59 PM
and u let that gorilla HAVE IT!

my mother is living for u.lol

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
It didn't show in Chicago

ed_jaxon
07-17-2008, 06:29 PM
I tried to watch it too and it was some hillbillies.

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
I tried to watch it too and it was some hillbillies.
maybe Mimi is white after all???
I saw hillbillies too.
It was funny when they told the white guy he stuffed his pants.
Then he pulled out the goods.
Even the black woman were impressed!
Just he didn't get any Jerry beadss!

Justawannabe
07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Second showing in chicago at 2 pm, go go cable listings...

Sean

gr4phic4rtist08
07-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Mimi go put your head in a hole....you look like a fucking wildabeast with a bad weave. Just because you were on Jerry doesn't mean you can fight.....it just means you belong in a dumpster somewhere

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 09:00 PM
yea

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Gagging!! lol girl that was hilarious! At least they put a pretty transsexual on the show finally! You always see Fred Flinstone ones with bad teeth and bad wigs.

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 09:35 PM
they re coming out right now

S6XN9NE
07-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Is it wrong for a TS, albeit a feminine one, to be beating on a GG (No Gorilla jokes for one of those "G's", Mimi). Just a question that crossed my mind while Mimi getting her smackdown on.........

Alyssa87
07-18-2008, 12:32 AM
i gagged when that butchqueen spooked himself & started selling his face.

TsVanessa69
07-18-2008, 04:03 AM
Do you guys wanna know some funny shit! I was on my way to the bank today and was walking past Popeye's Chicken down the block frrom my house and gues who runs out the door yelling at Me?? Leotine, the female on the show with Mimi. Now as u can well see, she is obviously a heavy drug user. One time she was talking shit to Mimi about me, and when I confronted her she threw a bottled water at me, and then chased me with an iron pipe. Since then we NEVER ever spoke again. Funny that today of all days, that bitch would run out and ask me "What, you don't speak to nobody??" And I just laughed at her and proceeded to meet my girlfriend NYC showgirl Karen Covergirl who is staying with me while she rehearses for the talent portion of the upcoming Miss Continental Pageant. I am pushing her to make a profile on here and join in on the fun! So knowing Leotine doesn't like, or feels insecure around pretty transexuals, Karen and I proceeded to go in together and order some food. Leotine saw that the older gentleman who was with her was enjoying the view a bit too much to her liking. Now its a super hot humid day in chicago so I just wearing tight shorts and a cami top with built in push up bra from Vicitoria's Secret. She, as she did in the show, looked a shitty mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When she saw we were not taking our food to go, she grabbed her stuff in a huff and pulled grampy out quick, fast, and in a HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TsVanessa69
07-18-2008, 04:07 AM
Gagging!! lol girl that was hilarious! At least they put a pretty transsexual on the show finally! You always see Fred Flinstone ones with bad teeth and bad wigs.
Like the 2 that came out after Mimi's segment????
They were BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
07-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Is it wrong for a TS, albeit a feminine one, to be beating on a GG (No Gorilla jokes for one of those "G's", Mimi). Just a question that crossed my mind while Mimi getting her smackdown on.........
Oh Leotine is a crack whore! She doesn't care. Plus the shit was made up. An act just to fill in space on the show. Probably none of the segments show on that episode were REAL! And you could tell Tevis was not even remotely attracted to Mimi sexually. What was funnier when he vogued at the end when they read him. who cares, it was funny as hell!

BlkJewels
07-18-2008, 07:06 AM
me either remember it was all fake and i was treated very lovely by the audience

Watched it 2day. When Jerry said here's Mimi, I was like hmmm, could it be?....

I knew it was fake as soon as the other woman came out (UUUCK). :roll:
As 4 U, u r sexxxy, beautiful and so soft and feminine. From your hair 2 your legz, just a platnum dyme.
Would've bought the story if U were the other woman. if I was the security guy U kissed, I turned my head around and met your lips.

mimiplastique
07-18-2008, 08:29 AM

Watched it 2day. When Jerry said here's Mimi, I was like hmmm, could it be?....

I knew it was fake as soon as the other woman came out (UUUCK). :roll:
As 4 U, u r sexxxy, beautiful and so soft and feminine. From your hair 2 your legz, just a platnum dyme.
Would've bought the story if U were the other woman. if I was the security guy U kissed, I turned my head around and met your lips.

oh sounds like i have a boyfriend :) :oops:

i love dark alleys