PDA

View Full Version : "NO HOMO"

Solitary Brother
07-16-2008, 06:01 AM
I am so sick of this when i hear it.
What do you all think of it?
Its the latest manefestation of gay hatred in american and im afraid once again my race is at the forefront of it.
Why is it so ok to be front and center with gay hatred?
People should start saying "no-hetero" or "no-breeder" or something stupid like that.
Its sickening.
You will have some black person say that and then complain about the racist attacks Obama is receiving in the same breath.
Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:04 AM
I responed to this very same topic on you-tube!

DirtySouth
07-16-2008, 06:11 AM
Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!

WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you black or something yourself? Because that was a ignorant statement if I ever heard one.

blckhaze
07-16-2008, 06:13 AM

WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you black or something yourself? Because that was a ignorant statement if I ever heard one.

yea, i was kinda with him till he said that.
not cool.

Solitary Brother
07-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Yeah I am black and EVERYTIME I hear that stupid shit its from some dumb ass ......
Thats why I said it!
I am 100 percent real with things and i try to come correct everytime.
Somebody needs to say the shit I say....everyone is thinking it anyways.
Im so tired of ignorant people being defended......

Solitary Brother
07-16-2008, 06:22 AM
I better go to sleep .........
See what happens when your not training?

jgud051
07-16-2008, 06:48 AM
im sorry but this is quite a comedic way of seeing it, (i guess it would be considered dark comedy here).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RUCbPvP5H9k

hippifried
07-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Well that's actually a true statement, but it could be more accurate & encompassing.

Figuring out the thought process of (enter subject of insult here) is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!

Better?

Back on topic:

When Hamlet's mother was asked for comment on the "Play within a Play", she said "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

It's been my experience through the years that those who complain the loudest & longest about homosexuals are usually those who have the biggest doubts about their own sexuality. They just need a little help figuring it out. So the next time you see some bozo open his mouth to dis the "fags", just remember that he's really looking for somebody to fill it up with jizz. Give him a wink & a knowing smile. If nothing else, perhaps the other guys that he was trying to impress will get the picture. :wink:

:shrug

EyeCumInPiece
07-16-2008, 07:49 AM
[quote="Solitary Brother"]I am so sick of this when i hear it.
Its the latest manefestation of gay hatred in american and im afraid once again my race is at the forefront of it.
People should start saying "no-hetero" or "no-breeder" or something stupid like that.
Its sickening.
You will have some black person say that and then complain about the racist attacks Obama is receiving in the same breath.
Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE![/quo

"no homo" is just a ghetto slang way of sayin "im not gay or anything but im about 2 say somethin kinda gay...." thats all. You my friend sound like a babbling bigot closet fag idiot. Just Shut up. Its not that serious. Do really believe only blacks say it? You need to get out more.

asshole.

peggygee
07-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Hadn't heard that expression yet, but I would feel safe in saying that
the entire Black community isn't homophobic or transphobic.

But it's good to check and regulate bigotry and hatred wherever it rears
it's ugly head, even when it is from your own race.

62des
07-16-2008, 04:43 PM
[quote=Solitary Brother]I am so sick of this when i hear it.
Its sickening.
Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE![/quo

"no homo" is just a ghetto slang way of sayin "im not gay or anything but im about 2 say somethin kinda gay...." thats all. You my friend sound like a babbling bigot closet fag idiot. Just Shut up. Its not that serious. Do really believe only blacks say it? You need to get out more.

asshole.

Finally someone knows atleast someting. It means that somethin that was said could be turned completely around into sounding gay, like if someone was walking by or something that's what they would interpret. Lets say a guy was playin a game against his friend and they were around other friends talking about it bad mouthing. One guy gets mad and says "I'm gonna beat him like I beat your ass last night". I mean..how the hell would that sound if you had no clue what they were talkin about? Get serious that sounded like a gay comment to anyone. so people use no homo to compensate for it. Its things that are said that a normal gay guy would say but you're sayin it but if the person doesn't know you well definitely would think you're gay. Or some dudes say it when complimenting another guy letting him know that it ain't coming off in a gay way. If I told somebody that "I just got a piece of wood stuck in my ass" you'd never think that was talking about a splinter in my asscheek from a wooden bench the first thing you'd think is..gay.

DirtySouth
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah I am black and EVERYTIME I hear that stupid shit its from some dumb ass ......
Thats why I said it!

I dont think Hung Angels is the place to bring up every racial issues concerning our black community. We already have those stereotypes to fight whether we are black ts performers, producers, or just plain admirers who get turned down from a lot of working girls because they "refuse to see black clients". Gloryifing this topic just adds fuel to the fire and makes you look like a bigot towards your own people.

I've only heard Dipset (i.e. Cam'ron), a rap click out of Harlem - NY, use the term. I will go so far to agree that maybe that is slang they use up north, I certainly never heard it in the south. I dont think its an attack on the homosexual community to co-sign. I cant agree with you. Everyone is NOT thinking it, but obviously you are. It seems as if you have a problem with it as if they are taking a personal stab at you and youre looking for the rest of the community to co-sign with you. I do understand where youre coming from, but I just think your delivery is all fucked up.

TomSelis
07-16-2008, 05:38 PM
C'mon man, it's geekmeat, what did you expect? His greatest hits include "I saw a tranny on the train today", stuff about the ball scene, self-hating comments about black people, random dumb comments about transexuals, leaving the forum in a tizzy and coming back as "Solitary Brother."

He's like that filipina republican political commentator. You can only shake your head and not take too much he says seriously.

or

http://www.rawkus.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/uncruckus.jpg

trish
07-16-2008, 06:26 PM
I just got a piece of wood stuck in my ass last night. GO HOMO, YYEEEESSS!

tssexychanel
07-20-2008, 03:49 AM
Thats why I said it!

I dont think Hung Angels is the place to bring up every racial issues concerning our black community. We already have those stereotypes to fight whether we are black ts performers, producers, or just plain admirers who get turned down from a lot of working girls because they "refuse to see black clients". Gloryifing this topic just adds fuel to the fire and makes you look like a bigot towards your own people.

I've only heard Dipset (i.e. Cam'ron), a rap click out of Harlem - NY, use the term. I will go so far to agree that maybe that is slang they use up north, I certainly never heard it in the south. I dont think its an attack on the homosexual community to co-sign. I cant agree with you. Everyone is NOT thinking it, but obviously you are. It seems as if you have a problem with it as if they are taking a personal stab at you and youre looking for the rest of the community to co-sign with you. I do understand where youre coming from, but I just think your delivery is all fucked up.

CO SIGNS 100% MUSTA BROUGHT THIS UP WHILE I WAS SLEEP.

Wino the SuperHero
07-20-2008, 09:40 PM
If you secure in your sexuality, then i don't see the need to defend yourself.
ex. Telling another man "Suck my dick." there is no need to add No Homo. Because you just telling him to shut the fuck up.

I lot of times you hear someone say (blank blank blank)...................................No Homo.
They are waiting on your response, to see if you are "curious" or not. So they mask their gay comment(request) with No Homo to cover their ass if you are straight.

rick_932
07-20-2008, 10:13 PM

yea, i think this phrase started in harlem and now, blacks aren't the only ones who use it. im hearing and seeing more and more whites using it and even printing it on tshirts. so if the threadstater is so angry at the use of the phrase, dont just single out the FEW blacks who say this, single out everyone who is using it. but it's not that serious tho

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_JHm6J83mcAc/SERpq5eDGUI/AAAAAAAAArg/9vcLAlwO3cI/BT-armynohomo-featured-2583.jpg

timxxx
07-20-2008, 10:25 PM
He's like that filipina republican political commentator. You can only shake your head and not take too much he says seriously.

or

http://www.rawkus.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/uncruckus.jpg

+1
Maybe those no blackmen seeing racist Trannys,will make an exception for him.

Solitary Brother
07-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Im not a self-hating black I am a black man who doesnt uphold bullshit ESPECIALLY when I see my people doing it.
We can do better.
When it comes to homophobia black people are the number 1 perpetrators all this while we are the best homosexuals.
Makes no sense to me.
I dont make excuses and i am SICK of people who do.
We can do better!

Look.
Barrack Obama is about to become the president of the United States.
Look at him.
He is an example of being BETTER than his competition and NOT making excuses.
I wish some people would learn from his example.

Those of you who dont like me are in their right to have their own opinion.
Personal attacks Against me mean nothing because I know MOST of you wouldnt have the guts to say it to my face.

Im not hating on black people I am trying to make us see we can be BETTER.

Have a good day.

timxxx
07-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Personal attacks Against me mean nothing because I know MOST of you wouldnt have the guts to say it to my face.

Why is that then :?: Wound you get "BLACK" on us ?
Not very Barrack like.

Legend
07-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Come on all african americans do not think like that, whoever states that is f**king ignorant.Camron the rapper and his crew are using this term now because a couple of years back people in the hip hop community were questioning his sexually because he was infatuated with the color pink.I guess he thinks by saying "no homo" and being a blantant homophobic he is knocking that rumor off.This is a derogatory term used by a ignorant motherf***** to somehow debunk those homosexual rumors about him.

http://i36.tinypic.com/11scs60.jpg
His Pink rover he sold on ebay
http://i36.tinypic.com/2hx823b.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/vhuec9.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/iof81g.jpg

Solitary Brother
07-20-2008, 11:10 PM
One more thing......

For those who said I shouldnt bring such subjects up....
Where were you when the MASSIVE multiple threads were placed on this board complaining about how certain races of T-girls were racist against blacks?
None of you said...."Oh that kind of thing shouldnt be put out there".

You cant have it both ways.....

Some of you dudes seriously need to douche.

Alyssa87
07-20-2008, 11:14 PM
mmm... we'll see how hetero Cam is after i run up in 'em.

Legend
07-20-2008, 11:16 PM
One more thing......

For those who said I shouldnt bring such subjects up....
Where were you when the MASSIVE multiple threads were placed on this board complaining about how certain races of T-girls were racist against blacks?
None of you said...."Oh that kind of thing shouldnt be put out there".

You cant have it both ways.....

Some of you dudes seriously need to douche.

Your post came off like the term is being used by every single african american which it is not.

hippifried
07-21-2008, 02:26 AM
I just got a piece of wood stuck in my ass last night. GO HOMO, YYEEEESSS!
Oh. Joining a "splinter group"? :shock:

That's so gay! But hey... NO HOMO! :lol:

C'mon folks lighten up. Y'all're takin' yourselves entirely too seriously.
It's a phrase! The language is maleable. If it's still in usage in another decade, the next generation will have probably changed its meaning all around. If people learn to pick their battles carefully & stop concentrating on the petty, we'll have a much more tolerant world.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-21-2008, 06:32 AM
I believe trying to figure out anyone's thought process is futile as everyone sees the world through their own lens. And although this is an important topic discussing it on a board such as this is like preaching to the choir and I feel we should take it to bigger platforms.

hippifried
07-21-2008, 07:19 AM
I believe trying to figure out anyone's thought process is futile as everyone sees the world through their own lens. And although this is an important topic discussing it on a board such as this is like preaching to the choir and I feel we should take it to bigger platforms.
Ok.

tsntx
07-21-2008, 07:42 AM
ive never heard that either

but i dont hang out in the 9th ward either

lol ducks from flying chicken wings

blckhaze
07-21-2008, 08:55 AM

smh @ the snow whites

tsntx
07-21-2008, 09:32 AM

smh @ the snow whites

i got something u can shake to get the white out :lol:

blckhaze
07-22-2008, 09:01 AM

smh @ the snow whites

i got something u can shake to get the white out :lol:

rofl
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tsntx
07-22-2008, 09:05 AM
no homo, im just saying

blckhaze
07-22-2008, 09:33 AM
no homo, im just saying

lol
that is so anti-JenJustice Its scary

chefmike
07-22-2008, 03:56 PM

He's always claimed to be black, and formerly posted at HA under the name geekmeat until he was banned after repeated drama queen meltdowns...which is no surprise given his oft professed fondness for drag queen pageants...BTW, is this a bad time to ask why Jesse Jackson called Obama a nigger? I mean we all knew that he and Sharpton were anti-semites...and those two opportunistic hypocrites attacked Imus? SMDH...

EyeCumInPiece
07-22-2008, 04:06 PM
no homo, im just saying

no homo no homo but id really like 2 fuck you :P

BrendaQG
07-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I never hear that phrase until I saw it here. If it's just a way for a really banjee lookin guy to say he isn't gay then I see no problem with it. If on the other hand it's like a "No nigger's" sign that would be a problem. I mean "no homo" sounds like a ghetto way of saying "I am not a homosexual". :-?

...is this a bad time to ask why Jesse Jackson called Obama a nigger?

Yes.

Since you asked I say that was just jealousy. (Cut n' paste Michael Pfalger's mocked crying) Jessie Jackson resents Obama's success.

BrendaQG
07-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Funny as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMk5byywSE

tsntx
07-23-2008, 01:08 AM
no homo, im just saying

no homo no homo but id really like 2 fuck you :P

no, homo

beandip
10-24-2009, 06:28 AM
You're whining so much you sound like a damned homo

gotchagood
10-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Hadn't heard that expression yet, but I would feel safe in saying that
the entire Black community isn't homophobic or transphobic.

But it's good to check and regulate bigotry and hatred wherever it rears
it's ugly head, even when it is from your own race.excuse me, but what does ipowa stand for???

gotchagood
10-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Come on all african americans do not think like that, whoever states that is f**king ignorant.Camron the rapper and his crew are using this term now because a couple of years back people in the hip hop community were questioning his sexually because he was infatuated with the color pink.I guess he thinks by saying "no homo" and being a blantant homophobic he is knocking that rumor off.This is a derogatory term used by a ignorant motherf***** to somehow debunk those homosexual rumors about him.

http://i36.tinypic.com/11scs60.jpg
His Pink rover he sold on ebay
http://i36.tinypic.com/2hx823b.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/vhuec9.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/iof81g.jpgIsn't it funny. Women can wear "male" colors, (baby blue etc.) 365 days a year and never be called or suspected of being homosexual, but a man.... one to many articles and society is screaming for him to come out of the closet???!!

SarahG
10-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Isn't it funny. Women can wear "male" colors, (baby blue etc.) 365 days a year and never be called or suspected of being homosexual, but a man.... one to many articles and society is screaming for him to come out of the closet???!!

Well, I would guess part of it is because no color would scream masculinity when it is cut into feminine clothing (http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=blue+dress+lace&sa=N&start=18&ndsp=18).

BTW the blue/pink thing used to be the other way around. Pink was originally the color associated with male babies & little boys.

Silcc69
10-24-2009, 08:54 PM
What bought out this old topic?

worldbro
10-24-2009, 09:04 PM
What bought out this old topic?

Thats a good point

...No Homo

russtafa
10-24-2009, 11:18 PM
i thought us aussies were so uptight but the yanks take the cake ,i suppose its all your conservative churches that stuff you up

gotchagood
10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Isn't it funny. Women can wear "male" colors, (baby blue etc.) 365 days a year and never be called or suspected of being homosexual, but a man.... one to many articles and society is screaming for him to come out of the closet???!!

Well, I would guess part of it is because no color would scream masculinity when it is cut into feminine clothing (http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=blue+dress+lace&sa=N&start=18&ndsp=18).

BTW the blue/pink thing used to be the other way around. Pink was originally the color associated with male babies & little boys.My point was why can't a man wear as much pink as he wanted without being "labeled" gay.