PDA

View Full Version : DANIELLE FOXXX - Pussy Teaser!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Dear Boys and Girls,

This is just a bit of a teaser, very quick amateur snap shots produced especially with you all in mind. Remember that it's only been 4 months after my surgery and things will get better and better as time goes on.

Recently I have been getting in touch with my dominant side, and here are some of the shots from last night.

A special thanks to my special photographer Felicia Katt

Enjoy!!!

www.daniellefoxxx.com

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Few More

mimiplastique
07-15-2008, 07:23 PM
looks so real !!!! great work !!!!

Anubis1079
07-15-2008, 07:39 PM
This just seems ironic to me...you get the SRS, and then put on a strap on?

tsfarrah
07-15-2008, 07:42 PM
girl I have to say your designer Vagina looks fantastic!

it really is a wonderful job!

mwah xxx

JanetElise
07-15-2008, 07:42 PM
I think the strap-on is sexy as fuck....

Me first!!!

rickie
07-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Would love to put my stiff in there

Realgirls4me
07-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Incredible pictures. Wow! ... Um, er, Felicia just emailed me and asked me to replace her as your photographer for future shoots. When can I start? ;)

Yes, the strap-on kind of throws me. :frustrated

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-15-2008, 08:10 PM

Ok, it's not as complicated as it may seem. It's really quite simple.

I enjoyed my penis in bed only. I like taking it off and on. I like my pussy and I love the ability to be able to strap it on and take my anger out on a cute clean ass.

I still love a cute bubble butt. Vicki says I like a woman's butt on a man. I like men with onion booties. Smooth and delicious, ready to be rimmed. I like a versatile man who enjoys sex to it's fullest.

Is that strange?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-15-2008, 08:12 PM

mwah xxx

Let's do a movie!

lol No really, thank you girl. I appreciate it. My pussy's name is Melissa btw, she is not designer, I got her at the Flea Market.

Jake 3
07-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you Danielle. You look sexier than Ever!!!!

scroller
07-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Um, what?

archie8132
07-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Melissa looks really good for her age. How and why did you choose her name?

the_corner
07-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Danielle, you are looking hotter than ever!

tsfarrah
07-15-2008, 09:22 PM

mwah xxx

Let's do a movie!

lol No really, thank you girl. I appreciate it. My pussy's name is Melissa btw, she is not designer, I got her at the Flea Market.

girl! you crack me up!

love it!

melissa looks cute mwah xx

NYTSJulie
07-15-2008, 09:24 PM
the pussy looks lovely

Sunny Dee-lite
07-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Danielle you, Melissa, and Part time Anger Reliever LOOK HOTTTTTTTTTT Best of luck on your new site Darling! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

keyplay
07-15-2008, 09:42 PM

I enjoyed my penis in bed only. I like taking it off and on. I like my pussy and I love the ability to be able to strap it on and take my anger out on a cute clean ass.

I still love a cute bubble butt. Vicki says I like a woman's butt on a man. I like men with onion booties. Smooth and delicious, ready to be rimmed. I like a versatile man who enjoys sex to it's fullest.

Is that strange?

Yeah, Strange as hell!
I really really admire your ability to adapt so well.
I won't ask you about the emotional side of things while you're getting your groove. Thanks for your smiles, good attitude, and what will undoubtedly be a positive influence on a few other girls.
Take care!! :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank you Ladies, and gentlemen as well.

I am doing really well for as new as she is.

The name Melissa was given by a friend of mine, I have no clue why he calls her Melissa lol he's a nut job.

trannylover12
07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
i think you look better with the pussy very nice change

will802
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM

Is that strange?

No not at all just incredibly hot! ;)

MonsieurValentine
07-15-2008, 11:19 PM

Is that strange?

I have to agree with the original comment. That took me back for a moment seeing that picture. I mean, really? I'm confused.

loki
07-15-2008, 11:25 PM
To be honest i was dreading looking at your pics. But i must admit i am confused in my feelings. Although i have had nightmares of your transition pics .......they actually made me horny. kudos to your doctor and yourself.
P.S i will still miss you weenie. :cry But would love to try out you pussy. :D

LoverofT-Girls
07-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Absoluetly gorgeous. Once again I am struck dumb at the sight.

Lick UR Lovely
07-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Your new Vee Gina looks HOT! And your ass looks so sexy in that thong girl! WOW :)

santiago316
07-16-2008, 01:05 AM
:jawdrop WOW!! Very nice Danielle, very nice indeed! :D

Overlord Abomination
07-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Damn but the ass. When'd you get that? Goddamn, Its round. Its driven me crazy.

KirstenH
07-16-2008, 02:21 AM
wow and i mean realy WOW hun, i'm so happy for you, must feel very good you can make these pictures now.

Keep up the good work sweetie!

xXx
Kirsten :wink:

jniowa
07-16-2008, 03:30 AM
That pussy really looks good. I don't know if I have ever seen a post op look that great.

happychris
07-16-2008, 03:32 AM
Dear Boys and Girls,

This is just a bit of a teaser, very quick amateur snap shots produced especially with you all in mind. Remember that it's only been 4 months after my surgery and things will get better and better as time goes on.

Recently I have been getting in touch with my dominant side, and here are some of the shots from last night.

Enjoy!!!

www.daniellefoxxx.com

I'd love to get in touch with your dominant side as well... very sexy

mwilliams001us
07-16-2008, 04:18 AM

Is that strange?

Ms. Danielle, you look amazing.... I just passed out thinking of all the wonderful possibilities :P

gunn
07-16-2008, 05:59 AM
The last thing i wanted to see is D with a strapon.I was just getting comfy seeing her without her cock now shes wearing a strapon? SHIT!

Solitary Brother
07-16-2008, 06:25 AM
This pic says it all!
You look fantastic@@!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 07:31 AM
This pic says it all!
You look fantastic@@!

I love taking it doggie, would love to giggle my ass on that cock some day

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 07:35 AM
The last thing i wanted to see is D with a strapon.I was just getting comfy seeing her without her cock now shes wearing a strapon? SHIT!

That way you can get both in one package... don't worry I only like twink slaves.

I am getting ready to do a movie with a 22 yo surfer. He thinks he can take a pounding from me being it is his first time.

gunn
07-16-2008, 07:47 AM
You do your thing girl i just miss that cock of yours.What about you and YICKI i would love to see you to work to gether?

yngnwburbsguy
07-16-2008, 08:14 AM
I think what you said about taking it off and on the the bed is hot! Thanks for the pics! Here is one of my butt, one that would appreciate a hottie like you with a strap-on!

angie
07-16-2008, 11:54 AM
You look beautiful, Danielle - thanks for sharing your pics !

BTW, intended irony or not, the strap-on looks hot as well !

Angie

ted naves
07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Danielle,...............flat out,...................., you're too hot , cool and sexy.

I love that you're happier and I think that you're pussy, and all that you portay as sex, and horniess, is insatiable.

I'm in South Florida and would beyond love to get to know you better!

I'll throw you a pic in a minute.

raquel1
07-16-2008, 01:27 PM
nice and sweet fanny daniell mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuah

timuss
07-16-2008, 02:28 PM
wow Danielle sexy damnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Beaner
07-16-2008, 03:35 PM

I was wondering same thing why even go through the surgery?

LucasMann
07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
You look more beautiful than ever Danielle. Such a sweet looking pussy...yum. I cant wait to see more. Thanks for sharing your pics

tslvr
07-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Now hold on just a minute here...I don't want to be mean, but you worked your entire life to be made whole as a woman, and then some of the first pics we see of you is with a strap-on......? Seriously though, hope all goes well for you.

beavisimo
07-16-2008, 04:41 PM
You look fantastic. As far as a strap on, hey, whatever floats a persons boat. I think that's why were are all here. Any chance of you touring in the future?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I think what you said about taking it off and on the the bed is hot! Thanks for the pics! Here is one of my butt, one that would appreciate a hottie like you with a strap-on!

WOW! That is a cute bootie... I don't know why I just love men ass LOL.
I can cum just by licking a gorgeous ass like that...

I am screwed in the head...

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Now hold on just a minute here...I don't want to be mean, but you worked your entire life to be made whole as a woman, and then some of the first pics we see of you is with a strap-on......? Seriously though, hope all goes well for you.

You say that like it's a bad thing? lol
It's you I don't get. I explained it very clearly. I liked my dick IN BED but not anywhere else. I am a woman, I love having a pussy, wearing daisy dukes and thongs, but there are genetic females who LOVEEEEE to strap it on. What is wrong about that?

HUH?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 05:55 PM

Actually you guys have made me change my mind. Now I am thinking I want to be a man with a pussy... ughhhh

I WENT THROUGH THE SURGERY BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN, ONE WHO LIKES STRAPPING ON A DILDO ONCE IN A WHILE... CAPICHE?

CLEAR AS THE SUNSETS IN HAWAII, AS THE OCEANS OF THE BAHAMAS, AS TAP WATER FROM A BRITTA FILTER...

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-16-2008, 06:02 PM
I will be doing strap on scenes with GG, TS, Men, and any combination of the previously mentioned in my new sets for www.daniellefoxxx.com

Keep your ass, I mean eyes open...

Mistress Foxxx has no mercy!

example clips from www.meninpain.com

http://promo.meninpain.com/g/8748-mic_fhg:revshare/2072/v/23/h/w

the_corner
07-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Ok ok.... but what is important is for this thread is... what can I do to spend some time with beautiful Melissa :)

pairodoxxx
07-16-2008, 09:17 PM

Actually you guys have made me change my mind. Now I am thinking I want to be a man with a pussy... ughhhh

I WENT THROUGH THE SURGERY BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN, ONE WHO LIKES STRAPPING ON A DILDO ONCE IN A WHILE... CAPICHE?

CLEAR AS THE SUNSETS IN HAWAII, AS THE OCEANS OF THE BAHAMAS, AS TAP WATER FROM A BRITTA FILTER...

It seemed pretty clear to me the first time.

I'm still waiting to see a pic of Danielle that isn't absolutely stunning.

Deepdarkfucker
07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Damn I want you Danielle...

MonsieurValentine
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM

I think it's just the timing of it, Danielle. If this were 2009, the strap on probably wouldn't even be an issue. But, as of now, the chopping and the strapping and pretty much back to back. Hence, the confusion.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-17-2008, 12:54 AM

I think it's just the timing of it, Danielle. If this were 2009, the strap on probably wouldn't even be an issue. But, as of now, the chopping and the strapping and pretty much back to back. Hence, the confusion.

Well let me clarify it... if you let me eat your ass and get it nice and wet so I can fuck it with my strap on, then make you eat my pussy. As I am cuming I stand up and drip all of my sweet nectar straight into your open mouth...

How is this for starters

MonsieurValentine
07-17-2008, 01:25 AM

Well let me clarify it... if you let me eat your ass and get it nice and wet so I can fuck it with my strap on, then make you eat my pussy. As I am cuming I stand up and drip all of my sweet nectar straight into your open mouth...

How is this for starters

are you flirting with me?

archie8132
07-17-2008, 04:20 AM
I'll do it.When? Where? Just tell me so I can book a flight.....

daidone
07-17-2008, 06:55 AM
Daniele Foxxx + leather = heaven

raquel1
07-17-2008, 05:19 PM
NICE PUSSY DANIELLE

AllanahStarrNYC
07-17-2008, 08:29 PM

How is this for starters

Your surgery looks amazing!

trannybanger
07-17-2008, 08:31 PM
The PUSSY looks awesome!

But let us not forget about that ASS..... damn!

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Looks great girl!!!

MadJack
07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
:(
good luck for your new life dany

hot&yummy
07-17-2008, 09:04 PM
You are absolutely stunning!!

kiddo910
07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Dear Boys and Girls,

Enjoy!!!

www.daniellefoxxx.com

kiddo910
07-18-2008, 03:14 PM
hello ,
im a french boy, so excuse me for my english..

Im bisexual and love shemale, boys & girls..

congratulation for you ops Danielle
You're bautiful before and now too.
for me you are with vicky the most beautiful Ts.

Thanks and i kiss you bye

richbo
07-22-2008, 01:58 AM
I would love to lick "Melissa" all night long!

bulldog
07-22-2008, 12:40 PM
ok i know your new kitty is supposed to be the star of the pics, and it is gorgeous, but wow, i must comment on the butt, after i took one glance at it i had to pick my eyeballs up off the floor, dust them off and pop them back into my head.

reflex
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Goddammit say it ain't so!

I've never been so disappointed to see a beautiful pussy!

Ibrar
07-22-2008, 04:22 PM
look as great as you always have, thanks for being kind enough to share your pictures with all of us on here! :)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Goddammit say it ain't so!

I've never been so disappointed to see a beautiful pussy!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Love that one. LOL

Here is another

20cm
07-22-2008, 08:32 PM
ok...let me clarify first that the pre-op Danielle Foxxx was the sexiest, pretiest, horniest TS that i had ever seen in my life.

I consider myself straight...i was always in love with women (and believe me i had many beautiful women in my life) and i have never been with a pre op TS. But i have to admit that i get really horny when i see beautiful and feminine TSs like post-op Danielle, Areeya, Jennifer Paris, Bianca Freirre and that my ultimate secret fantasy will be a threesome with a beautiful woman and a stunning pre op TS.

Danielle was always my favorite TS. I was always buying her dvds and fantasizing about a meeting with her. I was hoping that someday i would had the opportunity to kiss her lips and stroke her PERFECT cock...

Scene two...

I found this forum because i wanted to confirm that Danielle Foxxx had SRS surgery. When i first read about it i couldnt believe it...i thought that it would be just a marketing trick in order to get public attention. I just couldnt imagine that the best TS in the businness decided to do that. And i couldnt believe it because i thought that Danielle was happy with her cock!
And thats was the horniest thing about her!!! The way she was talking about it, the way she was showing it to the camera, the way she was stroking it..."how can a beautiful girl like this had such a big cock?"
So sexy...
Danielle Foxxx was happy with her cock!!!

But unfortunately Danielle wasn't happy. I read all your posts Danielle and i truly respect your decision. All people must be happy with themselves in order to find inner peace. And if the SRS was the right thing for you then you have made the right decision.
But...
But...there is a big BUT...

I personally cant be a fan anymore...you are a very beautiful woman but there are so many beautiful women out there...you are special of course for your amazing personallity and wit but as for the porn businness....i cant watch your films anymore!!!!
I just dont find interesting a girl with a strap on...probably because i dont like passive sex or probably because my fetish are just feminine and beautiful TSs.
And believe me, i cant even watch your pre op films anymore because your SRS surgery is always in mind and really freaks me out. (i saw an SRS documentary once....my advice...NEVER watch something like that!!!)

I dont want to upset you or make you sad dear Danielle...i just wanted to say what i think about the SRS. I wish you to find all inner peace and happiness that you deserve. You are still an amazing WOMAN...but you were also an amazing WOMAN before the SRS...the big clit inside your legs was just a big clit!!!!

Afterall the pussy doesnt make the woman. Womanhood and Femininity is all about how you feel inside.Werent you a woman since you were just a kid?

Ah....i really carried away with this post. But i just want to say to all the beautiful and feminine TSs out there....FEEL HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE!!!!
You dont have to have a SRS to be women!!!!YOU ARE WOMEN!!!Most of you since you were kids!!!
You are SPECIAL and RARE people (i think that only one person in 10000 is a transsexual) and you should be PROUD about it. You should never hide your true self. Society is changing!!!!And old taboos must fall!!!
SRSs are feeding the taboos of the society...it feeds the idea that a woman cant have a cock!!!AND THATS A HUGE MISTAKE!!!!
STOP the MUTILATIONS!!!!

Please forgive this long post....i just wanted to express my opinion.

PS:I apologize for my english...its not my native language.
PS2: I had sex with a post op TS 10 years ago...the post op pussy IS NOT THE SAME like a woman for sure!!!!

MonsieurValentine
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM
How about a photo without the "spread"?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Society is changing!!!!And old taboos must fall!!!
SRSs are feeding the taboos of the society...it feeds the idea that a woman cant have a cock!!!AND THATS A HUGE MISTAKE!!!!
STOP the MUTILATIONS!!!!

PS2: I had sex with a post op TS 10 years ago...the post op pussy IS NOT THE SAME like a woman for sure!!!!

While you are at it...

STOP WORLD HUNGER
STOP THE WAR
STOP THE SPREAD OF HIV

Life's unfair I know... Women that have dicks should be happy with having a dick so they can fuck you in the ass and mouth with it. I understand YOUR reasons for not agreeing with the "mutilations".

In response to PS2: SRS surgery from 10 years ago isn't the same as now... and trust me... it definitely does not feel as good as my tight wet pussy. That I can guarantee you.

But baby - in any language - get it in that thick head of yours - THIS IS MY DECISION AND I DO NOT BASE LIFE DECISIONS ON MY SEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PRACTICES.

I make my decisions based on what will work for ME.

If that means you will remain hungry for my cock then that is a very fair trade - no question!

There are plenty of other "girls" you can be a fan of.

In your own words. We trans are taboo!

hondarobot
07-22-2008, 09:16 PM
You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful vagina, that is all.

Realgirls4me
07-22-2008, 09:31 PM
20cm,

I guess it's time then for you to look for a new cock, er, sorry, GIRL.

You build her up like that simply to tear her down? Come again.

Danielle,

How about more photos period -- I love the "spread" shots.

javaikky
07-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Afterall the pussy doesnt make the woman. Womanhood and Femininity is all about how you feel inside.Werent you a woman since you were just a kid?

Ah....i really carried away with this post. But i just want to say to all the beautiful and feminine TSs out there....FEEL HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE!!!!
You dont have to have a SRS to be women!!!!YOU ARE WOMEN!!!Most of you since you were kids!!!
You are SPECIAL and RARE people (i think that only one person in 10000 is a transsexual) and you should be PROUD about it. You should never hide your true self. Society is changing!!!!And old taboos must fall!!!
STOP the MUTILATIONS!!!!

Please forgive this long post....i just wanted to express my opinion.

PS:I apologize for my english...its not my native language.

That's some rude shit.

So your saying this change that was made, that she considers to be, obviously a beautiful and possibly life changing event is a mutilation?

Who are you to judge what is right, wrong, good, or bad?

As long as she's happy with herself, nothing else matters, certainly not your biased judgment laced opinion.

PS: No one cares who you fucked

GTFO and STFU

londonrussianblond
07-22-2008, 11:49 PM
ITS NOT A MUTILATION ASSHOLE,, ITS CORRECTIIVE SURGERY,,,, U THINK ALL THE "GURLS" LIKE U MENTIONED ARE BORN LOOKING LIKE THAT??? ITS ALL SURGERY,,, FORHEAD SHAVING,, NOSE JOBS,, SILICONE IMPLANTS/INJECTIONS,,, LIP JOBS,, CHEEK IMPLANTS,, ETC ETC,, ARE THOSE MUTILATIONS IN UR OPINION??? ALL A PERSONAL CHOICE FOR EACH GIRL,, STOP BEING SOO NEGATIVE ABOUT SRS,,, MAYBE THE POST OP GIRL U WENT WITH HAD A GREAT PUSSY,, UR JUST A FAG IN THE BEDROOM WITH A SMALL DICK AND DIDNT REMEMBER HOW TO MAKE LOVE 2 A WOMAN CAUSE ITS BEEN SO LONG 4 U,,

vman2375
07-23-2008, 04:34 AM

CLEAR AS THE SUNSETS IN HAWAII, AS THE OCEANS OF THE BAHAMAS, AS TAP WATER FROM A BRITTA FILTER...CRYSTAL CLEAR LOGIC

SweetDave
07-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Me wantee

Clind
07-23-2008, 05:23 PM
DanielleXXX, i don't like you and i think that your attitude has something strange ..something.."too much"...i dont know hot to express it

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-23-2008, 08:27 PM
DanielleXXX, i don't like you and i think that your attitude has something strange ..something.."too much"...i dont know hot to express it

You just did... I appreciate your concern and I will most certainly try to go out of my way to please you a little more.

I think the word you are looking for is wit, sarcasm, and a few brain cells more then expected...

I think to sum it all up - An opinionated woman...

Does that clarify it?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-23-2008, 08:29 PM
ITS NOT A MUTILATION ASSHOLE,, ITS CORRECTIIVE SURGERY,,,, U THINK ALL THE "GURLS" LIKE U MENTIONED ARE BORN LOOKING LIKE THAT??? ITS ALL SURGERY,,, FORHEAD SHAVING,, NOSE JOBS,, SILICONE IMPLANTS/INJECTIONS,,, LIP JOBS,, CHEEK IMPLANTS,, ETC ETC,, ARE THOSE MUTILATIONS IN UR OPINION??? ALL A PERSONAL CHOICE FOR EACH GIRL,, STOP BEING SOO NEGATIVE ABOUT SRS,,, MAYBE THE POST OP GIRL U WENT WITH HAD A GREAT PUSSY,, UR JUST A FAG IN THE BEDROOM WITH A SMALL DICK AND DIDNT REMEMBER HOW TO MAKE LOVE 2 A WOMAN CAUSE ITS BEEN SO LONG 4 U,,

I know your pussy is old and dried up cunt... maybe he had yours??? lolololol

I miss your crazy ass!!! When you coming to this part of the world? And where the hell are you?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Has anyone credited Danielle with the tremendous courage, bravery and determination that it took to go through with what is a major procedure? Shouldn't she be recognized for being the master/mistress of her own body and fate and applauded for having successfully transformed herself?
If no one has, lets; if everyone has, sorry - didn't get through whole thread!!

Congrats, D - you rock.

Your screen name says it all. It takes a real person to see the struggles of others. It was a very hard and thought through decision. My family this including Felicia were 100 % behind me in this, and if they were not I am not sure I could have done it. It takes love for yourself, self acceptance, a balanced mental state, strength, love for life, love for your body and a certain devotion to one's dream. My ultimate dream is to have a family, and that isn't too far from my reach.

My life is better then it has ever been. Not that I was unhappy having a penis, but I am completely and utterly satisfied with my body. It is a feeling that no one can describe.

Sometimes I look at the mirror and I cry because there was a point in my life I truly just wanted to give up, but my strength and dedication to myself and my survival keeps me truckin'

It does take a whole of a lot of dedication and emotional intelligence to make this decision.

Thank you for the kind words.

londonrussianblond
07-23-2008, 08:47 PM
LOL,,, IT AINT THAT OLD LOVE!!! ITS STILL A NICE TIGHT KANGEROO POUCH HE!! HE!! I MISS UR CRAZZZZZY ASS TOO GURL!!!,, IM IN THE U.K AT THE MO,, WILL BE BACK OVER IN 10 DAYS,, HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND IN THE VERRRRY NEAR FUTURE DANIELLE,,, IM ALWAYS AROUND,, HERE AND THERE U NO ME,,,, WINK WINK ,,,, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20cm
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
"Life's unfair I know... Women that have dicks should be happy with having a dick so they can fuck you in the ass and mouth with it. I understand YOUR reasons for not agreeing with the "mutilations". "

You are totaly wrong. I wasnt fan of your cock...i was fan of the TS Danielle as a whole...as an image...as a BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMAN with a cock...as something exotic,unusual,strange but so charming.
And let me inform you that i never wanted to get fucked by anybody...and i dont have reasons to lie about it.We are all anonymous here.I consider myself straight because i just dont like men or just cocks or passive anal sex. I am just a TS fetishist. Why is it so hard to understand that?And i believe that most TS fans are straight guys.They like beautiful WOMEN with cocks!!!At least the majority...there are certainly gay guys into trans for sure.

"In response to PS2: SRS surgery from 10 years ago isn't the same as now... and trust me... it definitely does not feel as good as my tight wet pussy. That I can guarantee you."

I dont know...may be you are right...maybe now you have the best pussy in the world...i am not the one to judge your pussy.I just mentioned my opinion and experience.

"But baby - in any language - get it in that thick head of yours - THIS IS MY DECISION AND I DO NOT BASE LIFE DECISIONS ON MY SEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PRACTICES"

I totally agree with your desicion and i believe that i said that ealier. If you feel happy and ok with yourself now then who am i to judge?
These are my previous words, right?
"I read all your posts Danielle and i truly respect your decision. All people must be happy with themselves in order to find inner peace. And if the SRS was the right thing for you then you have made the right decision."

"If that means you will remain hungry for my cock then that is a very fair trade - no question!

In your own words. We trans are taboo!"

What i wanted to say is that i cant be a fan anymore!!!!
I cant be hungry for your cock!!!!Because now you have nothing special!You are a woman now like half the world's population...nothing unusual, nothing special nothing exotic to arouse the TS fetishist.

Yes there are other girls...and i will remain their fan.
So tell me other girls...do you like your cocks???Are you happy with it???
Do you all want to have a SRS someday???Or you feel real women afterall???Just your opinions....

No you TSs are taboo because you do nothing to change the world's opinion about transsexualism. You become womans by having SRSs and then you try to hide your past. Not all of you of course...there are always exceptions. And believe me that i dont have anything against SRSs. I believe that if it improves the life of someone then he/she should go for it.
I just said that it is a really awful operation for someone to watch. And thats true i think.Thats all.
But if a TS is feeling ok with her cock, if she likes to cum, or getting head or fuck then she should be proud of it!!!!
And thats of course MY opinion...i never said that that's the ULTIMATE TRUTH about transexualism!!!!!

Thats why i was dissapointed by your SRS Danielle...because i THOUGHT that you were happy with you cock!!!
Thats all....and i think that there are many members in here that agree with me...that really liked you as a TS and now cant be your fans anymore. Am i the only one in here with this opinion???

And i am also sure that there will be many others fans that will still support you as a porn actress. Because i am sure that you will be awesome and sexy and great at it.I just cant be among them.As i said many times in this post i am a pre-op TS fetishist...like many guys in here.

AS FOR THE FLAMING FROM ALL THOSE RUDE PEOPLE...YOUR SPIRITUAL LEVEL IS TOO LOW....I STOPPED ARGUING IN THE NET MANY MANY YEARS AGO.HOW CAN YOU JUDGE THE SEXUALLITY OF SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET???I NEVER JUDGED ANYONE I JUST EXPRESSED MY OPINION...IS THAT SO WRONG???WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND TO SHUT UP???THE FORUM POLICE???

I think that i said all the things that i wanted to say. If anyone agrees with me then he/she can just post a reply.If not seems that i am minority even in a TS forum...

I wish you a truly happy life Danielle and with a great family. You deserve it and i am sure that you will have the chance to fullfill your dreams.
I didnt want to upset you or make you angry...i just wanted to express my thoughts.

Cheers girl

PS:What is the word when someone is cutting off a member of his/her body?I said that my english sucks...inform me please

20cm
07-24-2008, 08:38 PM
"Life's unfair I know... Women that have dicks should be happy with having a dick so they can fuck you in the ass and mouth with it. I understand YOUR reasons for not agreeing with the "mutilations". "

You are totaly wrong. I wasnt fan of your cock...i was fan of the TS Danielle as a whole...as an image...as a BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMAN with a cock...as something exotic,unusual,strange but so charming.
And let me inform you that i never wanted to get fucked by anybody...and i dont have reasons to lie about it.We are all anonymous here.I consider myself straight because i just dont like men or just cocks or passive anal sex. I am just a TS fetishist. Why is it so hard to understand that?And i believe that most TS fans are straight guys.They like beautiful WOMEN with cocks!!!At least the majority...there are certainly gay guys into trans for sure.

"In response to PS2: SRS surgery from 10 years ago isn't the same as now... and trust me... it definitely does not feel as good as my tight wet pussy. That I can guarantee you."

I dont know...may be you are right...maybe now you have the best pussy in the world...i am not the one to judge your pussy.I just mentioned my opinion and experience.

"But baby - in any language - get it in that thick head of yours - THIS IS MY DECISION AND I DO NOT BASE LIFE DECISIONS ON MY SEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PRACTICES"

I totally agree with your desicion and i believe that i said that ealier. If you feel happy and ok with yourself now then who am i to judge?
These are my previous words, right?
"I read all your posts Danielle and i truly respect your decision. All people must be happy with themselves in order to find inner peace. And if the SRS was the right thing for you then you have made the right decision."

"If that means you will remain hungry for my cock then that is a very fair trade - no question!

In your own words. We trans are taboo!"

What i wanted to say is that i cant be a fan anymore!!!!
I cant be hungry for your cock!!!!Because now you have nothing special!You are a woman now like half the world's population...nothing unusual, nothing special nothing exotic to arouse the TS fetishist.
But of course i would definately have great sex with you as a woman. And i would definately try to seduce you if i saw you in a bar and knew nothing about you!!!!If your pussy is nice and juicy of course and not like my previous experience :D :D :D

Yes there are other girls...and i will remain their fan.
So tell me other girls...do you like your cocks???Are you happy with it???
Do you all want to have a SRS someday???Or you feel real women afterall???Just your opinions....

No you TSs are taboo because you do nothing to change the world's opinion about transsexualism. You become womans by having SRSs and then you try to hide your past. Not all of you of course...there are always exceptions. And believe me that i dont have anything against SRSs. I believe that if it improves the life of someone then he/she should go for it.
I just said that it is a really awful operation for someone to watch. And thats true i think.Thats all.
But if a TS is feeling ok with her cock, if she likes to cum, or getting head or fuck then she should be proud of it!!!!
And thats of course MY opinion...i never said that that's the ULTIMATE TRUTH about transexualism!!!!!

Thats why i was dissapointed by your SRS Danielle...because i THOUGHT that you were happy with you cock!!!
Thats all....and i think that there are many members in here that agree with me...that really liked you as a TS and now cant be your fans anymore. Am i the only one in here with this opinion???

And i am also sure that there will be many others fans that will still support you as a porn actress. Because i am sure that you will be awesome and sexy and great at it.I just cant be among them.As i said many times in this post i am a pre-op TS fetishist...like many guys in here.

AS FOR THE FLAMING FROM ALL THOSE RUDE PEOPLE...YOUR SPIRITUAL LEVEL IS TOO LOW....I STOPPED ARGUING IN THE NET MANY MANY YEARS AGO.HOW CAN YOU JUDGE THE SEXUALLITY OF SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET???I NEVER JUDGED ANYONE I JUST EXPRESSED MY OPINION...IS THAT SO WRONG???WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND TO SHUT UP???THE FORUM POLICE???

I think that i said all the things that i wanted to say. If anyone agrees with me then he/she can just post a reply.If not seems that i am minority even in a TS forum...

I wish you a truly happy life Danielle and with a great family. You deserve it and i am sure that you will have the chance to fullfill your dreams.
I didnt want to upset you or make you angry...i just wanted to express my thoughts.

Cheers girl

PS:Ok help me here...what's the word when someone is cutting of a member of his/her body???As i said my english sucks...

Realgirls4me
07-25-2008, 05:59 AM
Let me see if I have this right? You "loved" her before her SRS because as a pre-op she "loved her cock". Is that it? Okay, got you. :roll:

I personally would never like or "love" any of my favorite girls in here any less if they decided to take the step into SRS. If anything, I might find them even more desirable. I would think that "loving" a girl for her totality would also include loving her for her mind ... a mind looking forward to, or at least, open, to SRS. I'd do Danielle in a heartbeat if the possibility and opportunity ever arose. What an attractive woman!:)

tghtpussybitch
07-25-2008, 09:04 AM
20cm ,,

newsflash YOUR GAY,,
STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT SUCK COCK OR GET FUCKED
STOP THE DELUSION AND BE HONEST TO YOURSELF,

YOUR A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASER.

Is to tired of you gay tranny chasers never ending story and label " I'm straight but I suck cock" , I'm straight but I get fucked Please give it a rest.

how you gay tranny chasers that get rimmed fuck and suck a mean dick think expect to be consider straight please be realistic.

like I said it before your not different than a gay guy sucking a cock.

yes transexuals are like woman; but woman do not have cocks

Yes you do no like passive sex obviously cause you want to be dominated and made to take the bitch role.

As to be a minority in a ts forum your not a minority most guys feel your way but unlike you. They do not come and make insulting statements that do not make a different do you think Danielle cares what you think.

WHERE ALSO EXPRESSING OUR OPINION YOUR GAY GAY GAY,,

THERES NO FORUM POLICE THERES Opinions based on facts.
Yes danielle knows once she got a pussy that tranny chasers were not going to be into her. 1 CAUSED THEY LOVE COCK.

2 . your not stating your opinion your hiding hatred insulting insignificant words with such words as mutilation . Don't come here and expect sympathy you will not get any further more don't picture yourself like your helpless victim your not.

As to spiritual level your not enlighting your insulting trying to put another person down .
She made it clear shes happy why go into your opinion that wont change the past.

trytobeme
07-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey i was wondering if your coming anywhere near florida.If so im 18 and a virgin to both sexes.I live near Jacksonville .Also congrats on the new pussy.Also not to be mean but has your ass gotten bigger.Im just sayin it looks perfect and hopefully somewhere in my future i will find my self tossing your salad lol.I dont have but like one pic and its on my myspace but thats only if interested.

Deepdarkfucker
07-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Looks great ...wouldl ove to see up close :)

sammy2
07-27-2008, 07:31 AM
I want to fuck you danielle, now you got a pussy it make it even easier for me to stop seeing images of TS and maybe experience the real

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Just seen the new pics..Nice neo-pussy! Congrats sweety. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

daleach
07-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Ok, it's not as complicated as it may seem. It's really quite simple...

... I love the ability to be able to strap it on and take my anger out on a cute clean ass.

Thats hot, it's so fucking Myra Breckinridge.

francoisetvero
07-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Woo Mrs Foxxx ! It seems that some people don't like you ; but they are not allowed to judge you ; and that's over ; end of the discussion . "point barre" as it's said in french language (I'm french , sorry for my bad english).
I would like to suggest you just one thing : for you next photoshoot , I find that there's one thing missing on your face : a smile.

best regards

falloutboy270
07-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Your new vagina looks really good. Also you look really hot with that strap on.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Woo Mrs Foxxx ! It seems that some people don't like you ; but they are not allowed to judge you ; and that's over ; end of the discussion . "point barre" as it's said in french language (I'm french , sorry for my bad english).
I would like to suggest you just one thing : for you next photoshoot , I find that there's one thing missing on your face : a smile.

best regards

I hardly smile for pictures, there are times that I do smile, but the person taking the picture has to make me laugh, otherwise most of my pictures are serious.

I find my chipmunk cheeks are huuuuuge, so I try not to smile too much.

Here is an "almost smile" for ya...

londonrussianblond
07-30-2008, 08:00 PM
GURL U NO I LIVE FOR UR CHEEKS,, THER HARDLY CHIPMUNK HUNNY!! I LOVE EM,, BEEN TRYING TO GET MINE LIKE THAT FOR YEARS!!!! U LOOK SOOO GOOD IN REAL LIFE ,,, MISS U XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

needsum
07-30-2008, 08:01 PM

You just did... I appreciate your concern and I will most certainly try to go out of my way to please you a little more.

I think the word you are looking for is wit, sarcasm, and a few brain cells more then expected...

I think to sum it all up - An opinionated woman...Does that clarify it?

And that us why I love you Danielle. You have become so much more to me since your surgery (not that I found anything bad about you before it . . .lol). I find everything about you so amazing and appealing. I love your wit and sense of humor. I have always loved the way your eyes sparkle, especially when you're slightly squinting while smiling. You have an AMAZING ASS! Simply put, you are beautiful in and out.

Dinand
07-30-2008, 08:01 PM
Cute...very very cute Danielle :)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh You guys are too nice.

Tnx

I guess it's because when I was little my ant bite my cheek really hard, and all my life people have always squeezed them, even before any facial work I looked like I was saving my food in there.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Me and Olivia - smiles

ted naves
07-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Good God ya'll are unreal........

sheyum
07-30-2008, 09:19 PM
these posters are unreal
20cc
WHY do you make these posts?
the girl has just gone through a life-changing experience that she has been moving toward her entire life..
she is obviously very happy--looks great.
who gives a shit about how it affects YOU?
I like her with a cock too-but stop pontifiacting
SHE likes herself the way she is!!
why would you say things to deliberately hurt someone's feelings?
saying "now theres nothing special bout you"
thats insane and rude.

by the way--danielle--that snatch looks GOOD!! nice work and congratulations on the new you!

bootlova
07-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Absolutely HOT

KirstenH
07-31-2008, 04:49 PM
WOW Danielle, you look absolutely fabolous sweetie!! i'm a little bit very jealous right now

If there's one wish I would love to make come true... :)

Deepdarkfucker
07-31-2008, 06:14 PM
Just lovin' you baby

moochos
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Your pussy looks really good.

Is that strange?

no... I just came a little

poobah99
07-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Oh, my goodness. How I would love to bury my face in your sweet Melissa.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Well I couldn't keep from posting this one...

Hard to take self pictures so pardon the angles and skin folds lol
Also remember... Its only been 5 months.

ANGELDUST
07-31-2008, 09:15 PM
Ms Foxx im in love with you ! much respect ! strong woman i love that !

sheyum
07-31-2008, 09:41 PM
that is one yummy looking cunt--amazing!

tooinqusitive02
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
It looks wonderful and moist mmmmmmmmmm.

bassman2546
07-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Damn girl, damn! That is one sweet pussy. You're all girl, girl.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Thank you boys,

I wasn't sure if I should have post any, but... Some of you may be scared of the horrific pictures you see of some hack jobs done here and overseas.

I just want to make sure you see that not every post-op pussy looks like you had it done at the supermarket deli department.

He he he

Now come suck on my fat clit and make me cum. Yes - it is functional!

needsum
07-31-2008, 10:56 PM
Take some more pics and this time whip off that top as well. Those last pics youposted were super hot but I wished I could have seen your tits along with that sweet mound . . .

Come to NYC and I will nibble on that thing and make you scream for more . . .

Jake 3
08-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Danielle, you look AMAZING!! Thank you.

tmaht
08-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey Danielle you look fantastic and I love that ass...Get to Boston will ya...I want that ass

SXFX
08-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah that looks dam real to me!
Wow! Amazing!

sammy2
08-03-2008, 02:03 PM
wow, I could fuck that pussy

Head
08-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Now come suck on my fat clit and make me cum. Yes - it is functional!

Yummy!! I have to say you look beautiful! The prettiest girl here IMHO :wink:

joedizzle563
08-09-2008, 09:20 PM
wow, it looks great!!

pantyboy90
08-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Are you touring so we can get a feel of that flesh for ourselves???

Mmmm -- now I have three options where I want to penetrate!

Bostonsub
08-19-2008, 07:41 PM
She just keeps getting hotter!

chrisraid3
08-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Me and Olivia - smiles

both are gorgeous!!