PDA

View Full Version : ?

young4ts
07-15-2008, 09:32 AM
huh

slinky
07-15-2008, 09:35 AM
I'd do it with either of the two dudes in your avatar.

south09
07-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Nope, never. Masculinity doesn't turn me on at all.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-17-2008, 10:18 AM

I agree with that statement it makes sense for me I wouldn't do it with one of those body builder women even if they are GG

Coroner
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM

I agree with that statement it makes sense for me I wouldn't do it with one of those body builder women even if they are GG

They look more masculine than many men. :shock:

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Yep!

this one in particular
http://www.hotinhollywood.tv/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/12/marcus1023102.jpg

this 1'z hot too. that blu eyed soul..mm
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/syykoet/l_f33ccbc1e8822d9741402192cfdc5897.jpg

Alyssa87
07-17-2008, 02:13 PM
this guy too. i just saw this and kinda fell in love.

http://current.com/items/89077280_change_damn_it

needsum
07-17-2008, 05:08 PM
if so who??? pics? i think i would...a dick's a dick really

WTF?!?!?!? Jesus, I don't even know where to begin. . . There are other sites on the web for that shit. Seriously, why do people always have to go there on this site? This is "Hung Angels", not "Hung Angelos". Please, please stop with all this peripheral crap.

Sure, you'll get a small measure of members on here who'll agree with you. But the bulk of people on this site don't want to hear or discuss fucking other guys, and BTW, and dick is not a dick. A feminine Transsexual woman with a penis is FAR, FAR from a dude with a cock. BIIG difference, and if you cannot see that then you're just hung up on cock for cocks sake.

Dinand
07-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Never ever never!

hondarobot
07-17-2008, 06:13 PM
No.

flabbybody
07-17-2008, 06:25 PM

WTF?!?!?!? Jesus, I don't even know where to begin. . . There are other sites on the web for that shit. Seriously, why do people always have to go there on this site? This is "Hung Angels", not "Hung Angelos". Please, please stop with all this peripheral crap.

Sure, you'll get a small measure of members on here who'll agree with you. But the bulk of people on this site don't want to hear or discuss fucking other guys, and BTW, and dick is not a dick. A feminine Transsexual woman with a penis is FAR, FAR from a dude with a cock. BIIG difference, and if you cannot see that then you're just hung up on cock for cocks sake.

you could have just answered the question by saying 'no'

santiago316
07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
:puke I hope that answers your question.

Justawannabe
07-17-2008, 07:59 PM
True enough... could just answer no...

On the other hand it is on topic as much as most posts here seem to be. He's asking 'of the folks here, t-girls or those into them, who would also like a dude.' See... on topic, trying to determine how big the cross over community is...

Sean

oh... and depends... some guys I've met come a certain energy that makes me feel like an entirely different person. That has gotten my attention all of twice in my life. Most times I can't imagine even finding guys I would really want to talk to never mind have any kind of relations with.

MonsieurValentine
07-17-2008, 08:30 PM
I think I'm with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly (Upcoming Sony Pictures release, 'Step Brothers') on this one... "John Stamos".

adoretchicks
07-17-2008, 08:51 PM

I'm new here and I don't want a big arguement so I'll explain my standpoint. I don't find men attractive, I do find shemales a huge turn on. Even so, I accept that I'm not entirely "straight" due to this. If I was with a TV, would I fancy them when they weren't "en femme"? Probably not, but that probably says more about me than it does about them.

I have to say though that I don't understand your viewpoint Needsum, I'm not having a go, just want to point out that if someone did find men attractive then the cock goes with it and you can't knock them for that, but to me liking shemales as opposed to GG's Is ALL, 100% entirely about cock for cocks sake, otherwise, why not just stick to girls?

I have to add, that this site is great but after reading though a few old threads its surprised me how much homophobia there is here, some of it coming from the T-girls themselves. Maybe that's just human insecurity.

lordworm
07-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Well, I'm 100% for girls, I'm just curious about doing a tg. It does mean guaranteed anal sex.

needsum
07-17-2008, 09:39 PM
it's not about homophobia. It's about the fact that this is a transsexual site, and it seems that there is an endless parade of guys who constantly have to pose the gay question over and over again. Why not just go to a gay forum?

It's a hard thing to quantify when you are interested in transsexual women but are not interested in men. But I'm not interested in quantifying it. I don't find guys in wigs with their cocks out entertaining or sexy. I'm not really interested in gurls who are in the midst of their transformation, who still look somewhat like men. I'm interested in the femininity of it all, be it gg, Pre or post-op. I think that Danielle Foxx, as a post-op, is sexier than she's ever been.

I'm not trying to bust on anyones sexual preference. If you wanna suck another guy off, have a blast! I don't give a fuck what you do. My point is simply that this is a TS forum, can we keep it that way?

adoretchicks
07-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Cool mate, point taken and I have to say I agree, It just seems that alot of people here, even after finding themselves here are abusive towards others prefered tang.

I'm with you on that by the way. It is hard to quantify, I suppose its the same as when the original TG's tried to explain their own sexuality, they didn't feel gay, they didn't know "what" they were. Thats why I find it hard when I see so much judgement going on on a site like this ESP coming from the girls themselves. No offense meant to any of you, I'm sure some of you feel provoked into the backlash you give out, it just seems a bit mentalist.

I just mean that we would ALL be called fags by "The General Populous" so I don't see why the term is ever brought up here, you've explained what you meant so this is not directed at you, but alot of people are using it out of their own doubt or insecurity. This is a little corner of the net where likeminded people can discuss things, it just seems a bit daft that a ahven like this with people who understand is being used by idiots to confirm to themselves their own manhood, whilst craving cock.

Cheers

adoretchicks
07-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, I'm 100% for girls, I'm just curious about doing a tg. It does mean guaranteed anal sex.

For you, or for them? :wink:

BeardedOne
07-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Only if it's Bill Kaulitz.

Coroner
07-17-2008, 11:01 PM
No, IŽd never "do it with a dude".

eze
07-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Yep!

this 1'z hot too. that blu eyed soul..mm
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/syykoet/l_f33ccbc1e8822d9741402192cfdc5897.jpg

Who's that guy?

DC
07-18-2008, 02:48 AM
Go post this shit on a gay forum, people here are interested in women

lysergicbliss
07-18-2008, 02:59 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're in the right place, most people here are interested in dicks
fix'd

DC
07-18-2008, 03:04 AM
^^^^^^^ Your right people here are interested in dicks, beautiful women with dicks though...

uber_nerd
07-18-2008, 03:44 AM
weiners is weiners

TomSelis
07-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Would you do it with a dude?
Would you do it for some food?
Would you do it in a boat?
Would you do it while you float?

ptyseminole
07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
no....

InHouston
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Not me. Even with trannies, my standards are very high. They have to be highly feminine looking for me to even consider being with them.

tsntx
07-21-2008, 07:45 PM

lmao

no they dont

lmao

o wow

lmao

thats the funniest thing ive read today

Dinand
07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
weiners is weiners
It's not about the cock, it's about who they're attached to! That's why I say never ever with a guy or a drag.

Cyclops
07-21-2008, 10:08 PM
a dick's a dick really?

When I look at the likes of Allanah ,Gia,Danielle,Vicki,Holly,etc....I see very feminine bodies,whos features (breasts,curvacious hip and legs,beautiful female face to name a few)are an attraction to me.

When I look at the likes of Tom Cruise,Arnold,or any of the other guys out there,I see a man,all masculine,with nothing about them that would turn me on in the least.

your statement is only valid for someone who is only interested in dick no matter what it is attached to.(for all we know you might just like dogs and horses too) :roll:

callahac
07-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Oh come on. You guys don't get a little turned on by these pics? I'm honest, they turn me on. The answer is yes, I'll do it with a dude as long as his ass and cock are smooth or very nicely trimmed.

El Nino
07-21-2008, 11:02 PM
How about a very fem Twink?

MrsKellyPierce
07-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Omg have sex with a dude...ewww no way

TsVanessa69
07-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burst121
07-21-2008, 11:30 PM
i wud never ever do that
tgirls r so beautiful and cute and afeminate, as r some gg's lol

Nikka
07-22-2008, 12:55 AM
drunk yes :mrgreen:

Nowhere
07-22-2008, 01:01 AM

Hahahaha.... someone likes dousing the house with gasoline and setting it on fire, don't they? :lol:

Irisheyes
07-22-2008, 01:09 AM
no not a big muscle man... maybe a fem looking guy, with no muscles.... but with tits.... and a pretty face and no pubic hair and high heels....

oh, wait .....

Lick UR Lovely
07-22-2008, 01:17 AM
:arrow: Never.................!

young4ts
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
How about a very fem Twink?

yes thats what i mean, not like nasty hairy buff men. thats freak'n gross

dice68
07-22-2008, 11:05 AM
It It will work with this guy!

Willie Escalade
07-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Nah...not me... :roll:

DC
07-22-2008, 11:48 AM
me neither, shit when will these sort of posts end.....

KalisaD
07-22-2008, 11:50 AM
i'd do it with Duda... :hitit

LOL.

KalisaD
07-22-2008, 12:07 PM
yea... there's no doubt i would do it with this Dude-a

:roll:

ok, i'll stop. hehe

bulldog
07-22-2008, 12:12 PM
yea... there's no doubt i would do it with this Dude-a

:roll:

ok, i'll stop. hehe

mmm i have such fond memories of Duda, she is the first ts i have ever seen, thats how i got started, saw a pic of her and just feel in love, took one look into them eyes and was like awww shit, who gives a shit what equipment they have as long as they can look me in the eyes with as much love as i show to them, then i really dont care whether they are male/female/trans

KalisaD
07-22-2008, 12:26 PM
mmm i have such fond memories of Duda, she is the first ts i have ever seen, thats how i got started, saw a pic of her and just feel in love, took one look into them eyes and was like awww shit, who gives a shit what equipment they have as long as they can look me in the eyes with as much love as i show to them, then i really dont care whether they are male/female/trans

callahac
07-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Two very cute twinks I wouldn't mind sucking and fucking with

MonsieurValentine
07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I think I'm with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly (Upcoming Sony Pictures release, 'Step Brothers') on this one... "John Stamos".

tough crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYcLDoydCPY&feature=user

callahac
07-24-2008, 12:18 PM
No one thought the last pics were hot?

DC
07-24-2008, 01:26 PM
no, people here are in TS's, not dudes.....

callahac
07-24-2008, 02:25 PM
no, people here are in TS's, not dudes.....

ummm, yeah, right, sure they are.

dice68
07-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Iff you like cock's , you're at least 50% gay
otherwise don't look!

mrbig
07-26-2008, 01:31 AM
>would you do it with a dude?

No. I would even fuck the most beautiful transvestite in the country for that matter. My "girl" must have some tits or else no fucking.

mrbig
07-26-2008, 01:32 AM

No. I would even fuck the most beautiful transvestite in the country for that matter. My "girl" must have some tits or else no fucking.

young4ts
07-26-2008, 03:34 AM

here's some tits for you, look the guy has even formed a bit of a vagina with his fat

http://myspace.drewpydraws.com/fat/ManBoobs.jpg

plankton
07-26-2008, 03:53 AM
Huh? Of course. As long as they are feminine and have at least budding boobs and look feminine. Gods gift to man was a wo-man.

indeed
07-26-2008, 03:56 AM
is the question for real? Everytime I get filthy with a TS I am doing it with a dude.

uber_nerd
07-26-2008, 03:59 AM
is the question for real? Everytime I get filthy with a TS I am doing it with a dude.

But dont tell that to some people...

plankton
07-26-2008, 04:01 AM

here's some tits for you, look the guy has even formed a bit of a vagina with his fat

http://myspace.drewpydraws.com/fat/ManBoobs.jpg That's Wrong on SOOOO many levels.

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:01 AM

I guess so. Man reality is a b*#ch for some. Penis = Dude. People need to deal. i have

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:09 AM

I guess so. Man reality is a b*#ch for some. Penis = Dude. People need to deal. i have

did these ts's u hooked up with- know that u that u thought of them as dudes?

plankton
07-26-2008, 04:11 AM

I guess so. Man reality is a b*#ch for some. Penis = Dude. People need to deal. i haveDo what you have to bud. Who i am i to judge? Hell, i like to lick tgirl asses

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:11 AM

Did they actually think they werent?. Come on. I am completely secure with the fact that i occasionally like to play with ultra femme dudes AKA TS's. Love Seren love, have had many many great times. reality. Love em. but reality.

No one is hatin

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:14 AM

Did they actually think they werent?. Come on. I am completely secure with the fact that i occasionally like to play with ultra femme dudes AKA TS's. Love Seren love, have had many many great times. reality. Love em. but reality.

No one is hatin

uhh, is that a yes or a no?

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:17 AM

No one is hatin

uhh what would be the alternative? I dont f with TS's for some unfullied fantasy. i eff with them because they offer a penis on a fem bod. I dont find it necessary to role play. they can think whatever they want. I have eff with a couple TS's from when they were ultra cute fem little twinks all the way to having breasts

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:20 AM

No one is hatin

uhh what would be the alternative? I dont f with TS's for some unfullied fantasy. i eff with them because they offer a penis on a fem bod. I dont find it necessary to role play. they can think whatever they want. I have eff with a couple TS's from when they were ultra cute fem little twinks all the way to having breasts

i guess there isnt.
i simply wondered if they (my ts sistas) knew that u thought of them as dudes.

uber_nerd
07-26-2008, 04:20 AM
twink is such a funny word !!!!

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:23 AM

No one is hatin

i guess there isnt.
Do I consider them "dudes" like the guys I play Bball with or surf with? No. Do I think they are female? nope. they are guys

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:26 AM

No one is hatin

i guess there isnt.
Do I consider them "dudes" like the guys I play Bball with or surf with? No. Do I think they are female? nope. they are guys

i dont care what YOU think of them.
im wondering if they know that u feel that way.

HA...am i not being clear with this guy?

if u, indeed, dont wanna answer- thats okay. just tell me to shut the fuck up and mind my business 8)

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:31 AM

No one is hatin

i guess there isnt.

i dont care what YOU think of them.
im wondering if they know that u feel that way.

HA...am i not being clear with this guy?

if u, indeed, dont wanna answer- thats okay. just tell me to shut the fuck up and mind my business 8)
I DONT ASK THEM. I DONT KNOW. I know they have a penis on a femme body. Do they think Im gay because i like to get busy on their ass? IDK. Do I care, not as long as they continue to let me go to work on them.

Are you a TS? Do you think you are a female? Do you consider yourself gay for liking penis?

i answered you.

plankton
07-26-2008, 04:31 AM

No one is hatinI know want you mean. What does it matter anyway? That you are what you perceive your self to be or what others perceive you to be? Labels do not bother me. I am not that childish. Nor do i want or need the labels of others. That being said i look like someone from a moltley-crue video sometimes. And a marlyn manson video at other times. Right now i look like a member of lynard skynard. But i have been know to look sweet as some of the people on this board would say. And could easily pass as female. I have do so on a couple of occasions(until i opened my mouth that is).People really need to stop with the man/wo-men and gay/straight shit.

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:34 AM
aww youre so sweet.
those dudes u get busy with must be spilling over with self-esteem.lol

me? i guess im somewhere between the sexes. my mates would then fall somewhere between the orientations. but really- its not that simple.

indeed
07-26-2008, 04:43 AM
aww youre so sweet.
those dudes u get busy with must be spilling over with self-esteem.lol

me? i guess im somewhere between the sexes. my mates would then fall somewhere between the orientations. but really- its not that simple.
they seem to enjoy what i bring, but its all good. In between sexes? nah. You are just coming to grips on what makes you happiest

Alyssa87
07-26-2008, 04:53 AM
well thanks for the revelation.

tinamem
07-26-2008, 05:13 AM
I would fuck these hotties for days

JelenaCD
07-26-2008, 05:24 AM
Tinamem ,
Those boys look very young , too young ! maybe just me , those pics are just disturbing !

plankton
07-26-2008, 05:30 AM
Nope. I agree with JelenaCD.

chrisraid3
07-26-2008, 09:20 AM
i have done it with dudes and girls and enjoyed it both, so i am bi, so yes i would do it with dudes lol :p

Ben
07-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Yes. I'd certainly have sex w/ fantasy guys like Kayla Coxx or Ashaly (although my butt would be sore for months after bein' boned by his big bone phone).

tinamem
07-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Tinamem ,
Those boys look very young , too young ! maybe just me , those pics are just disturbing !

Noway, sorry. They are definately of age.

callahac
07-28-2008, 01:04 PM
how about these hot guys? I would be all over them