PDA

View Full Version : help please!!!

shay
07-15-2008, 12:35 AM
i am a middle age male in a great relationship. i have recently become friends with a much younger tg. before i go further let me state no sex has taken place nor will there in the future. she wants to i do not. i just like hanging out with her. we have a lot of the same interests. problem is she is all over the place emotionally. she runs hot and cold and recently told me shes a "working girl". which is up to her, i dont judge. its just reall hard being around her. she says its from her hormones. i dont know. i think she uses also and is involved with some real shitty people. i am trying to help when i can, but its very difficult. my question is should i just back away or any advice from this most experienced board. thanx so much. this is a whole new world to me.

boris58
07-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Stay her friend. It's ok to be platonic.

NYCe
07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Run.

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2008, 02:36 AM
She better be pretty
1.Get that bitch a tranquilzer, it'll calm them emotions down. then feed her lots of cannabis, she'll be leaking estrogen, friendly, and tired all day.

Like sean said, run. Im thinkin shes gonna stiff you for being a nice guy, and not the kind you like. You seem like a nice person, So be a friend but dont be the friend that gets the call and the other friend needs something. Friends that always need something probably don't need people, they just like to use them.

Justawannabe
07-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Hard to say what you should do here...

The emotionality may be the hormones, see that before, not an excuse though... just see if it's on the same cycle as her shots. If yes likely, and advise her to try spreading it out more.

The above advice is good... if your getting the call for all the drama, that's not cool. If your just getting a slice of the drama and getting the call on the nice days just watching tv... then alls good (or at least not totally toxic).

Sean