PDA

View Full Version : YOU ...........

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Beat me up scared up body ass ho you cigarette burned bullet wound crack
head ass prostitute . You dutch boy wig wearing ass lame sorry excuse for a human being taking up air from the girls who need it to breathe because you got about two weeks left to live before you a . die of a crack overdose b. your immune system gives out completely c. you get shot by a date who was fed up with your deceiving pictures that were done by a cheap ass web cam that you bought at walgreens for ten dollars so you could make a few lousy youtube videos with pretend expensive make up and horrible base .
you toothless ass debit owing bitch with your collard greens and gumbo and cornbread cooking barbecue in the rain at gay prid in an out fit that does your body no justice (bullet wounds and cigarette burns exposed ) don't ever come for me you loser wanna be fit in ... bald headed ass pickanene .
Talk about how i just read the dogshit out of you on youtube
faggot

Nikka
07-14-2008, 06:16 AM
hello Mimi we love you :)

blckhaze
07-14-2008, 06:17 AM
i think we need to call Ed to calm her down

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 06:25 AM
i think we need to call Ed to calm her down :evil:
i can call ed myself goddamn it !!!!! i don't WANT to calm down ! :evil:

Alyssa87
07-14-2008, 06:37 AM
who is this about
*calls u*

blckhaze
07-14-2008, 06:38 AM
i think we need to call Ed to calm her down :evil:
i can call ed myself goddamn it !!!!! i don't WANT to calm down ! :evil:

i see

*walks to corner slowly, then books it*

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 07:42 AM
that fucking crack whore knows who i'm talking about
probably too busy with the pipe right now to respond
if she even does ......

eat rat feces bitch

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-14-2008, 08:18 AM
can I play too?

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 08:33 AM
can I play too?

please feel free at any time
just member ... no names

BrendaQG
07-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Who the fuck are you talking about? I know I wasn't cooking no barbecue. Collard Greens and Cornbread.... Hmmm. I'm gonna go with Kelly shore?

thx1138
07-14-2008, 10:07 AM
I think Mimi had an encounter with a hater. Maybe the same one that was harrassing Nicole Dupree some months back. Mimi: You think your can of mace is enough to protect yourself? Maybe you need more if this guy is serious. He's definitely mental.

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 10:18 AM
IT'S NOBODY THAT POST REGULARLY LOL

BUT DEFIANTLY A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD !

uber_nerd
07-14-2008, 10:24 AM
no need to get your scrotum in a ruffle

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
can I play too?

just member ... no names

fine here goes:

You wishy washy nationality sometimes Irish in an ad sometimes Polish in an ad sometimes Italian in an ad but never what you truly are and should be proud of HISPANIC in an ad only seeing clients you think you can control hydrogen peroxide plus crayola yellow number 5 hair dyeing only hang out with chicks less attractive than you to make yourself look better entourage rocking myspace to grab a man craigslist to grab a bill payment eros to pay your rent screw magazine/village voice to buy your size 11 manola blahniks advertising Seabisquit Man O War Black Stallion weave wearing Frodo from Lord of the rings hobbit foot having eyelashes from walmart nails from target toe polish from duane read nail polish from home depot expo wearing Yankees away game grey tooth having generic vaseline and America's Choice paper towels next to the mattress on the floor in the guestroom aka your workroom having Lennox Lewis knockout punch on asscheeks bruised glutes after a botched silicone injection sportin titanium corset/girdle buying Red Bull mixed with smirnoff mixed with orange juice mixed with a hormone shot mixed with a nickel bag of 8 times recut 90% baking soda 10% coke snortin & sippin muhfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie Escalade
07-14-2008, 12:31 PM
It wasn't me...I had smothered steak and brown rice... :roll:

Alyssa87
07-14-2008, 12:39 PM
can I play too?

just member ... no names

fine here goes:

You wishy washy nationality sometimes Irish in an ad sometimes Polish in an ad sometimes Italian in an ad but never what you truly are and should be proud of HISPANIC in an ad only seeing clients you think you can control hydrogen peroxide plus crayola yellow number 5 hair dyeing only hang out with chicks less attractive than you to make yourself look better entourage rocking myspace to grab a man craigslist to grab a bill payment eros to pay your rent screw magazine/village voice to buy your size 11 manola blahniks advertising Seabisquit Man O War Black Stallion weave wearing Frodo from Lord of the rings hobbit foot having eyelashes from walmart nails from target toe polish from duane read nail polish from home depot expo wearing Yankees away game grey tooth having generic vaseline and America's Choice paper towels next to the mattress on the floor in the guestroom aka your workroom having Lennox Lewis knockout punch on asscheeks bruised glutes after a botched silicone injection sportin titanium corset/girdle buying Red Bull mixed with smirnoff mixed with orange juice mixed with a hormone shot mixed with a nickel bag of 8 times recut 90% baking soda 10% coke snortin & sippin muhfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats a read.
mimi, i think he's got u beat.

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 12:51 PM
can I play too?

just member ... no names

fine here goes:

next stop new york so jhonny can take out some of that anger on my pussy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
both of you should get on yahoo instant messenger and keep me company

Falrune
07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
I'll check back after page 10 :wink:

ed_jaxon
07-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Mimi needs to be pissed. And she needs to avoid crazy muthafukkas.

Just my opinion.

blckhaze
07-14-2008, 07:13 PM
can I play too?

just member ... no names

fine here goes:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BeardedOne
07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
I have no idea who/what this is about, but all I can think of is 'poo-poo head', so it is certainly out of my league.

I'll just spectate. :)

:popcorn

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
i see that black dick sucking anal wart spreading dryed up fried up burnt up ass 37 dollar fagg whore has not responded ... good to see you know your place !!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 11:25 PM
shame you suck dick for half a hit of crack ... at least be a fab crackhead and suck the dick for an eight ball gezz

BeardedOne
07-14-2008, 11:28 PM
i see that black dick sucking anal wart spreading dryed up fried up burnt up ass 37 dollar fagg whore has not responded ... good to see you know your place !!!!!!!!!

*WHEW!* :shock:

It's good to know she ain't talkin' 'bout me (I charge 38 dollars!). :D

Lick UR Lovely
07-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Sounds like you had a bad day also?

Tomfurbs
07-15-2008, 12:14 AM
whoisitwhoisitwhoisit????????

mimiplastique
07-15-2008, 03:13 AM
thats for me to know and you to very soon find out if pussy fag steps up to the plate ... she knows who she is

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2008, 03:52 AM
Ahahahahahahaahahahaha Mimi and Jwbl killed that shit. I could see Cartman in the southpark movie unleashin his terrets (syndrome?). Funny stuff.

nicoleneuman24
07-15-2008, 03:54 AM
we need jesus! haha

Alyssa87
07-15-2008, 03:59 AM
mimi.. can i tell what this is all over- and NOT who its about?

thats the funniest part- really.

mimiplastique
07-15-2008, 04:59 AM
yes you may

Alyssa87
07-15-2008, 05:02 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fs2MQKThDCI

as this lil kid says...
(this is over)

TWENTY MOTHA FUCKIN DOLLAS!

20 damn bucks. thats mimi yall 8)

mimiplastique
07-15-2008, 05:04 AM
i want every dime i am due

TomSelis
07-15-2008, 05:44 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fs2MQKThDCI

as this lil kid says...
(this is over)

TWENTY MOTHA FUCKIN DOLLAS!

20 damn bucks. thats mimi yall 8)

I had that movie once, somebody stole it. I can't even remember the name of it. Really low budget, but that scene was funny as hell!

Iga-lo cha ga li my ass!