PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesn't Vicki Richter Post Here?

hondarobot
07-13-2008, 06:03 PM
This is just good, clean fun, but I wonder. She use to post here nearly everyday. Could it be:

1: She told a moderator he was a fuckin retard via pm

2: She wondered about why Joanna Jett hadn't recieved a phone call in two years

3: She has some anonymous strangers cum in her eye and can't type

4: She wrongly accused Danielle Foxxx of date raping her, publicly posted about it, and doesn't think that's a big deal

5: She was banned from the forum

:?:

Solitary Brother
07-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I miss Vicki and I cant stand the bitch!

hondarobot
07-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Well, you should pay a visit to her own forum, then. This is not an endorsement, just an observation. From the look of things she's been breaking the dishes and throwing a tantrum all morning, but I haven't been following the action so I'm not really sure what's going on.

:wink:

TrueBeauty TS
07-13-2008, 08:15 PM
.....but I haven't been following the action so I'm not really sure what's going on.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you haven't. LOL

hondarobot
07-13-2008, 08:57 PM
.....but I haven't been following the action so I'm not really sure what's going on.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you haven't. LOL

Seriously, I haven't read more than two or three posts over there today. Our "Girls Gone Wild" type bar is having a Beer Brats and Babes volleyball game later today, so I'm more occupied with that.

:P

Oli
07-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Perhaps it's because you post here, cyber stalker.

hwbs
07-13-2008, 09:57 PM
STALKER......................... :lol:

d
07-13-2008, 10:00 PM
STALKER.........................

:claps :claps :claps

dageekindapink
07-13-2008, 11:18 PM
i dont even know u, but i have a feeling if there was a law that allowed people to murder one person a year, a bunch of people would fight over who got to kill u...ur so pathetic, unfunny and just scream of a pedophile/sleazeball/scumbag/etc./etc.

argh

jimbobw2
07-13-2008, 11:38 PM
This is just good, clean fun, but I wonder. She use to post here nearly everyday. Could it be:

4: She wrongly accused Danielle Foxxx of date raping her, publicly posted about it, and doesn't think that's a big deal

she gots her own web page..... you do know that!?

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Damn, I'm down to just four trolls now, and I don't even know who the are.

:lol:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-14-2008, 04:29 AM
Dude, you're nuts seriously... Some thing is terribly wrong, you may want to check into that.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 04:31 AM
I'm nuts? Ok, what are you talking about?

NYBURBS
07-14-2008, 04:35 AM
i have a feeling if there was a law that allowed people to murder one person a year, a bunch of people would fight over who got to kill u...

I have to admit, that right there is classic.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 05:19 AM
i have a feeling if there was a law that allowed people to murder one person a year, a bunch of people would fight over who got to kill u...

I have to admit, that right there is classic.

Now I'm part of a death pool. I beat JWBL as most hated man on HA once again.

Bwahahaha!

Oli
07-14-2008, 05:26 AM
I beat JWBL as most hated man on HA once again.

You've been the front runner for the 2 years I've been here, and the race hasn't been close, even with NightRider around.

chefmike
07-14-2008, 06:08 AM

You've been the front runner for the 2 years I've been here, and the race hasn't been close, even with NightRider around.

Spot on, Oli. Tardbot is a sad little freak who apparently feels compelled to let as many people as possible in on what a batshit crazy fool he is. His obsession with Vicki reminds me of John Hinckley's fixation with Jodie Foster...and we all know how that ended up.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis. Strap yourself with dynamite and come get me, or shut the fuck up.

I work five days a week. Please RSVP for an appointment of vengeance. You can find me there.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 06:12 AM
Nice, Chef Mike just posted. Classic troll.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 06:30 AM

Spot on, Oli. Tardbot is a sad little freak who apparently feels compelled to let as many people as possible in on what a batshit crazy fool he is. His obsession with Vicki reminds me of John Hinckley's fixation with Jodie Foster...and we all know how that ended up.

Heh.

Fat loser. Living in a basement. Post a picture and prove me wrong.

SarahG
07-14-2008, 07:14 AM

Whatever happened to NightRider anyway? Don't see him posting anymore.

Oli
07-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Whatever happened to NightRider anyway? Don't see him posting anymore.

He was part of the mass culling at the end of January.

NYTSJulie
07-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis. Strap yourself with dynamite and come get me, or shut the fuck up.

I work five days a week. Please RSVP for an appointment of vengeance. You can find me there.

Have we ever met, I lived in Mpls for 7 and 1/2 yrs. I went to the 90's all the time and know many people there and was very well know.

hondarobot
07-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Message to the trolls:

Have we ever met, I lived in Mpls for 7 and 1/2 yrs. I went to the 90's all the time and know many people there and was very well know.

Hi Julie, no we've never met that I recall. I've been here (The 90's) since December 1997, I'm the guy in charge of the lights/sound/video. If I was in-house at night when you were down here I was probably hiding out in a DJ booth. I know Hara, Allanah, and Gia Darling have all been here before, but I didn't see any of those girls either.

I've read some of your posts on the forum, so you're not a stranger to me, nice to see you. If you wanna know what any of the characters here at the club are currently up to, I'll check back on this thread later.

:)

hugochavez
07-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Honda, why don't you leave Vicki alone and stop talking about her, you dumb stalker? You deserve to have your ass kicked.

chefmike
07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis.

Just ask for Jeff the jizzmopper...although he prefers to be addressed by his professional title, which is 'Gloryhole Sanitation Engineer'...and don't forget to tip the tardbot, because jizzmopping stalkers need to earn a living like the rest of us...

Overlord Abomination
07-15-2008, 02:56 AM

Reason 4 Funny as hell, Reason 2 Funny as hell, Reason 1 Funny as hell.

Why you people no got sense of humors? I love Vicki, Her and Danielle were some of the first Ts women that made me realize I Dont care, They turn me on and nothing else matters. Plus shes got a waist and some hips and a matchin ass Id love to hold on and pound away.

NYTSJulie
07-15-2008, 03:27 AM
Message to the trolls:

Hi Julie, no we've never met that I recall. I've been here (The 90's) since December 1997, I'm the guy in charge of the lights/sound/video. If I was in-house at night when you were down here I was probably hiding out in a DJ booth. I know Hara, Allanah, and Gia Darling have all been here before, but I didn't see any of those girls either.

I've read some of your posts on the forum, so you're not a stranger to me, nice to see you. If you wanna know what any of the characters here at the club are currently up to, I'll check back on this thread later.

I am surprised I dont know you. I was very well know at the club. A lot of the girls worked for me also. Shamika still there, and Morgan is she still around?

hondarobot
07-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Shamika is still around, I'm not sure about Morgan. Cee Cee just got fired (heh). The regular line-up is still Nina, Roxy and Camille, I don't know if you met Monica. I haven't watched the show in years, but I did just have to yell at some of the girls during the parade.

"Get your ass off that banister, it's not meant to hold that much weight!"

NYTSJulie
07-15-2008, 03:43 AM

What the fuck does that mean?

Also Cee Cee has not worked at the 90's in about 4-5 years, she left when her health was poor.

hondarobot
07-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Nope, wrong about that. Cee Cee came back last year, got lippy with Robert, and he fired her about a week ago.

The thing about the fat ass was true, but it was because I screwed the float banisters down with short screws, and one did break.

I'm Jeff, ask anyone you know who works there, I'm not lying.

hondarobot
07-15-2008, 04:18 AM

What the fuck does that mean?

Also Cee Cee has not worked at the 90's in about 4-5 years, she left when her health was poor.

You can explain this bizarre question anytime you want. It was a joke. You can also verify my employment through your 90's related friends whenever you want, assuming I know who they are.

hondarobot
07-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Let me know if you want to keep playing this game, Julie. I'll be at work Wednesday. I can verify anything you're interested in knowing about.

Chaingunner
07-15-2008, 10:34 PM

Do you have proof of this or have you just added psychic ability to your many talents......

hondarobot
07-15-2008, 11:39 PM

Do you have proof of this or have you just added psychic ability to your many talents......

Heh. What's up, CG? No, I do not have proof of any of the options in the post, because I'm sure they are all untrue (except the last one). It was just meant as an amusing response to a thread she posted over there (which I am banned from posting on, once again).