PDA

View Full Version : DO TGs HATE TGs?

gunn
07-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Tell me if im wrong but i dont think TGs like other TGs and im not only talking sex.I've goten the imprestion from some movie makers that,that is the reason why its hard to make a TG orgy movie.Do any of you know of a TG ONLY ORGY MOVIE?Girls set me stright would you do a TG only orgy movie?If not why?

WendyWilliams
07-13-2008, 06:44 AM
Thats an easy answer: I am ONLY attracted to men and not other ts or women.................I dont make videos of stuff Im not into! If a guy is involved in a scene with a girl its easier, Ive only done 1 girl and her and I had good chemistry but I could never see myself getting fucked by a fellow ts or in a orgy.

vietboy
07-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Tell me if im wrong but i dont think TGs like other TGs and im not only talking sex.
Females are often bitchy and catty towards other females.

gunn
07-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Thats an easy answer: I am ONLY attracted to men and not other ts or women.................I dont make videos of stuff Im not into! If a guy is involved in a scene with a girl its easier, Ive only done 1 girl and her and I had good chemistry but I could never see myself getting fucked by a fellow ts or in a orgy.

Wow TGs are real complicated beings.I guess i have alot to lern.But i would still love to see a all TG orgy move,the director that pulls that off would be a legend.
Anyone else wants to see an all TG orgy movie,or am i the only one?

hippifried
07-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Everybody hates everybody else.

Shhhh... Don't tell anybody.

LibertyHarkness
07-13-2008, 03:06 PM
I dont mind TG girls at all, and have started shooting group scenes of TG only... Though at the moment my preference is for GG on TG...seem to be enoying the strapon action these days:)

For me i will shoot what is required by the producer whether i am attracted to them or not is of no relevance.....If the other people are nice to be around as in personality then it makes it easier to interact and shows better on film...

Socially i dont really have much to do with other TGirls...mostly hang with females or guys.

LTR_Seeker
07-13-2008, 03:27 PM
from my experience mainly on othert ts roomsor sites there really despise each other with ha as excpetion they get along here for the most part

LibertyHarkness
07-13-2008, 04:27 PM
have a look at birchplace or tvchix, plenty get along just fine..arrange social nights out etc.....

But yes i do agree that there is alot that dont. or the term i find that is used on tvchix is sistashagga :)

tsmandy
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I like orgy's. I like women, I don't distinguish between TS and GG. So, I'm always game.

SexxxyJade
07-13-2008, 08:47 PM
For me i will shoot what is required by the producer whether i am attracted to them or not is of no relevance.....If the other people are nice to be around as in personality then it makes it easier to interact and shows better on film...

Socially i dont really have much to do with other TGirls...mostly hang with females or guys.

Co- signs

gunn
07-13-2008, 10:13 PM
I like orgy's. I like women, I don't distinguish between TS and GG. So, I'm always game.

Mandy you are my kind of girl firat SHEMALE WRESTLING now this,you seem to be up for anything i like that in a girl i hope we meet one day.

gunn
07-13-2008, 10:18 PM
I dont mind TG girls at all, and have started shooting group scenes of TG only... Though at the moment my preference is for GG on TG...seem to be enoying the strapon action these days:)

I like your style baby keep it coming.It looks like you can eat pussy better than me :wink:
Please put a forum on your site when it starts up.

gunn
07-13-2008, 10:21 PM

Co- signs

JADE your such a tease :lol:

AdaraLove
07-14-2008, 12:59 AM
I would do , GG's or other TGs as well, (if they are hot of course) --

gunn
07-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Oh yha,really?What you thing about SEXXXY JADE would fuck her?

jimbobw2
07-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Tell me if im wrong but i dont think TGs like other TGs and im not only talking sex.I've goten the imprestion from some movie makers that,that is the reason why its hard to make a TG orgy movie.Do any of you know of a TG ONLY ORGY MOVIE?Girls set me stright would you do a TG only orgy movie?If not why?

they hate the hell out of each other

jimbobw2
07-14-2008, 01:30 AM

thats good to know ;)

tssexychanel
07-14-2008, 01:51 AM
COMES WITH THE MONES A SIDE EFFECT WE GET FROM WOMEN. LOL. I LOVE ALL MY SISTERS SOME HAVE TO BE LOVED FROM A DISTANCE BUT I STILL ADORE THEM ALL CAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME STRUGGLE.

I PERSONALLY DONT SEE TRANNIES SEXUALLY I LIKE MEN OR WOMEN I WANT TO BE THE MOST SPECIAL PERSON IN BED. LOL

WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH OTHER TRANSEXUALS IT MUST BE SAFE SEX AND SAFE TO ME IS A FEW MEN IN BETWEEN US. LOL

gunn
07-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Wow so much to lern.I belived that most TGs saw eachother sexually but it looks like its split down the middle.No wonder its so hard to find good TG on TG flix :!:

Paladin
07-16-2008, 04:06 AM
If you want an accurate answer to your question, just look at the 15 page bitch fest b/w vanessa and un-heavenly sin.

There are some asian all tg dvds out there, i don't remmber the titles and i'm not home to dig any out if i have any.

gunn
07-16-2008, 05:43 AM
Yha V and sin are crazy i love it but i think every TG has something different to say.