PDA

View Full Version : Telling someone about my pussy

peggygee
07-12-2008, 03:56 PM
So there's this guy I am 'thinking' about giving some to.

He's smart, funny, cute, clean and sober.

And though I am attracted to him, I don't quite see him as having
long term potential, for a variety of reasons.

Even if he had LTR potential, he'd have to be dreaming to think that
we would have children. At my age I would be post menopausal, I'm
long in the tooth.

Hell I'm an AARP member. :shock:

So, no, I won't be telling him the herstory of my poonany, if we kick it.

Ecstatic
07-13-2008, 05:25 PM
No reason to tell him. It's wholly irrelevant, unless marriage is in the offing. Then it would fall under the umbrella of being open about one's history and any major events therein (of which this is obviously one). But outside of that, it's a private matter.

dageekindapink
07-13-2008, 05:57 PM
mmm for someone who objects to the term shemale and is a big proponent of considering transgendered people legit females and hates the association with crossdressers, etc, u surely act like youve got something to hide...something that would potentially matter to someone significant to u...

i wholeheartedly disagree with the usually sagacious ecstatic and think that for making out, etc. perhaps its ok to keep it secret...but once ur having sex with him, u fuckin better tell him...i know i would be enraged if i found u kept it from me...this isnt a belief system or voting patterns, these are secrets people get killed for not revealing prior to sex...

shame on u if ur not honest about it with someone ur intimate with...my 2 cents at least

Justawannabe
07-13-2008, 06:54 PM
I always want folks to be able to put this stuff behind them when they transition but I have to agree with dagee... for right or wrong, this is the stuff that people have very strong reactions too, and secrecy just accelerates that reaction.

Finding out later because of a car accident and some awkward questions as you lay unaware would not be a good thing. If it does turn into a LTR then telling after that could rip it up... not because he objects, but because you kept a significant part of your past from him.

Just saying if his feelings are important to you, you should respect him enough to tell him before hand.

Sean

ARMANIXXX
07-13-2008, 09:53 PM

long in the tooth.

Just out of curiosity,

How old is he peggygee?

yodajazz
07-13-2008, 10:50 PM
I vote for military policy. He don't ask, don't tell, (Until the status of the relationship is ready to move up a notch). Just make sure that he passes some kind of mental stress test first. Has he ever seen one of those Maury "man or woman" shows?

NYTSJulie
07-13-2008, 10:52 PM

long in the tooth.

I wouldn't tell him

slinky
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM
So, no, I won't be telling him the herstory of my poonany

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.........." ;)

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:13 AM
No reason to tell him. It's wholly irrelevant, unless marriage is in the offing. Then it would fall under the umbrella of being open about one's history and any major events therein (of which this is obviously one). But outside of that, it's a private matter.

Nope don't see us picking out China patterns, hyphenating my name
with his, or registering at a bridal registry. :lol:

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:20 AM
mmm for someone who objects to the term shemale and is a big proponent of considering transgendered people legit females and hates the association with crossdressers, etc, u surely act like youve got something to hide...something that would potentially matter to someone significant to u...

i wholeheartedly disagree with the usually sagacious ecstatic and think that for making out, etc. perhaps its ok to keep it secret...but once ur having sex with him, u fuckin better tell him...i know i would be enraged if i found u kept it from me...this isnt a belief system or voting patterns, these are secrets people get killed for not revealing prior to sex...

shame on u if ur not honest about it with someone ur intimate with...my 2 cents at least

You are definitely right about how I feel about the term shemale, and I
unequivocally and unhesitantly will advocate for the rights of transwomen.

The transvestite issue I will address in another more appropriate thread.

But as stated, I intended this encounter as a casual affair. I don't
see either he or I wanting to change that...and no he's not married. :lol:

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:25 AM
I always want folks to be able to put this stuff behind them when they transition but I have to agree with dagee... for right or wrong, this is the stuff that people have very strong reactions too, and secrecy just accelerates that reaction.

Finding out later because of a car accident and some awkward questions as you lay unaware would not be a good thing. If it does turn into a LTR then telling after that could rip it up... not because he objects, but because you kept a significant part of your past from him.

Just saying if his feelings are important to you, you should respect him enough to tell him before hand.

Sean

One can never be certain how they will end up feeling for a person.

You may start off really sprung for someone and that feeling can go away
for whatever reason.

Other times a person may grow on you over time.

But in this case I don't see us going much further than the horiziontal mambo. :oops:

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:30 AM
I vote for military policy. He don't ask, don't tell, (Until the status of the relationship is ready to move up a notch).

Just make sure that he passes some kind of mental stress test first. Has he ever seen one of those Maury "man or woman" shows?

I wouldn't tell him

Strictly on a need to know basis, and in this instance he don't need to know.

But if someone had LTR potential I do check them out to see how
potentially transphobic they could be.

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:34 AM
So, no, I won't be telling him the herstory of my poonany

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.........." ;)

And through a black hole..... :D

peggygee
07-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Just out of curiosity,

How old is he peggygee?

Also middle aged.

Though I've opened the books, and the chastisty belt and I might take
on some young bloods.

Those younguns got alot of stamina. :P