07-12-2008, 11:01 AM

CORVETTEDUDE
07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Fuck the shit out of her,,,,,LITERALLY!!! :rock2

SarahG
07-12-2008, 07:16 PM
ok
here is the deal
my freind,well i know call her sister is a ts.
but i think i have fell for her,
what should i doooo??????
she makes me feel so good when i"m around her.
another problem.i"m still married.
not been with my wife for years,but we need to go to her country to sort the papers out and stuff.
plus i have not been interested in anyone for 3 years.
arrrrr
i dont know what to do :?

What's being married have to do with it?

Overlord Abomination
07-12-2008, 09:38 PM
What everyone else is saying, Why is this even posted here, You knew what to do. Drama queen.

"another problem.i"m still married.
not been with my wife for years"

So stop jerking off and jerk into ms.friend.

emmettray
07-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Hey Andy,

Are you 'Shedseven' from a previous incarnation on this site? If so, why don't you address the the DVD (ripping off) issues you have with myself and other members on this site? Check out the DVD/Trade section.
If you are the aforementioned 'Shedseven' it would appear that I am not the only other board member you have taken advantage of and can't be bothered to reply to many emails, and if so, you are a complete and utter dodgy fecker of a ponce.
If i'm mistaken, about your identity, please accept my humble apologies in advance. If not, stick the DVD's up your arse and set fire to them postehaste.

Slainte,

Overlord Abomination
07-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey Andy,

you are a complete and utter dodgy fecker of a ponce.
If not, stick the DVD's up your arse and set fire to them postehaste.

Slainte,

I love english people. You hear me you bastard I love you. wthe fuck did you just say. Is the first one like callin someone a slimey fuckin punk?

Reply posthaste lad

(London is a country coming down from its trip...anyone know what the fuck Im talkin about? lol)

andyuk
07-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey Andy,

Are you 'Shedseven' from a previous incarnation on this site? If so, why don't you address the the DVD (ripping off) issues you have with myself and other members on this site? Check out the DVD/Trade section.
If you are the aforementioned 'Shedseven' it would appear that I am not the only other board member you have taken advantage of and can't be bothered to reply to many emails, and if so, you are a complete and utter dodgy fecker of a ponce.
If i'm mistaken, about your identity, please accept my humble apologies in advance. If not, stick the DVD's up your arse and set fire to them postehaste.

Slainte,

no its not me.
but you can fuck yourself anyway,stupid cunt,sorry you have caught me on a bad day,sure the mods can put your mind at rest to that it"s not me.
yeah in my own mind i prob did know what to do,but just wanted a bit of advice on it to.
weird replys,but i guess that says more about you than me 8)

andyuk
07-13-2008, 05:18 PM
What everyone else is saying, Why is this even posted here, You knew what to do. Drama queen.

"another problem.i"m still married.
not been with my wife for years"

So stop jerking off and jerk into ms.friend.

because i have respect for my wedding vows thats why.
and i dont class my friend as some piece of meat.

emmettray
07-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Fair enough, my humble apology stands if it's not you. There is a few coincidences you share with the aforementioned fuckpig though.
As I said earlier check out the DVD/Trade section for further info.
PS just as a fellow gentleman, board member and acrobat, you could use some work on your creative articulation.

Overlord Abomination - Yeah, somethin like that, but as they say in Thailand "Same, same, but different"....Thanks for the interest. :wink:

andyuk
07-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Fair enough, my humble apology stands if it's not you. There is a few coincidences you share with the aforementioned fuckpig though.
As I said earlier check out the DVD/Trade section for further info.
PS just as a fellow gentleman, board member and acrobat, you could use some work on your creative articulation.

Overlord Abomination - Yeah, somethin like that, but as they say in Thailand "Same, same, but different"....Thanks for the interest. :wink:

you need to work on getting your facts right.
have a nice day now :wink: