PDA

View Full Version : adriana rodrigues

hungtung1
07-11-2008, 08:15 PM
just seen a new vid of adriana rodrigues,
omg, this girl just gets hotter, she is a goddessI just saw it too. She has changed her hair color and looks to be in better physical condition....better skin, etc. And oh, that cock belongs on a Greek statue. It is huge, long, and has a classic shape. Kudos Adriana!

hungtung1
07-11-2008, 10:51 PM
just seen a new vid of adriana rodrigues,
omg, this girl just gets hotter, she is a goddessI just saw it too. She has changed her hair color and looks to be in better physical condition....better skin, etc. And oh, that cock belongs on a Greek statue. It is huge, long, and has a classic shape. Kudos Adriana!

colour really suits her, body looks really toned and firm, skin looks smooth and more colorful, and yes her cock looks appetizing, deep throat could be quite hard but id sure like to try

xxxx
ADRIANA RODRIGUES NO1 FANHopefully, someone can post more photos of her from that vid.....she deserves to be seen by a large audience....and if you are her Number 1 fan, I'd gladly settle for Number 2. :-))

johnb
07-12-2008, 07:30 AM
why dont you go to brazil then if your the no 1 fan.he said he was her number one fan, not her number one man. there is a big difference. If he can get the visa, we're probably talking 4-5 thousand dollars in travel expenses, and good luck with finding her when you get there. I think it's easier, and cheaper, to be her number one fan.

ILuvGurls
07-12-2008, 01:11 PM
not sure what clip you are talking about, but here are some screen caps from the end of a clip from "Shemale Revenge"

tommymageeshemales2
07-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Easily in the top 5 T-Girls around at the moment.

hungtung1
07-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Easily in the top 5 T-Girls around at the moment.Beautiful shapely thighs, and the rest is obvious. A top-fiver most definitely............

the_bo
07-14-2008, 06:13 PM
I am in love with Adriana !!!! :D