PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS ... POST YOUR MUTILATED PICTURES

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Girls, I thought it would be a fun thing to do... LOL

Let the boys see you at your most haggered and show the world what pains you have gone through to be who you are today. LOL

I will start with my nose...

Realgirls4me
07-08-2008, 09:43 PM
When was that taken, Danielle, and what was exactly wrong with the nose that originally came as standard equipment?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Here is when I had my face done... Come on girlssss!

Paging Allanah!!! Diva to the dance floor pleeeeeease!

hondarobot
07-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Ouch. . . but a cool thread topic. I would hope more pictures will be along the lines of your second one. The nose bandages are a good view of what surgery entails, but I honestly did like your cleavage shot better.

The second pic post is way too big, please resize or I'll give ya another nose job.

:wink:

londonrussianblond
07-08-2008, 11:13 PM
AFTER THE 2ND NOSE JOB LOL!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

londonrussianblond
07-08-2008, 11:15 PM
I LOOK LIKE A TOTAL PUMKIN HEAD HERE!! WAS ON THE WAY HOME AFTER THE 2ND NOSE JOB,,, I SCARED SO MANY CHILDREN IN THAT CAB HOME THAT DAY!! LOL,,, :lol:

hungry4exp
07-09-2008, 01:29 AM
nice way to kill a few admirers :P

nicoleneuman24
07-09-2008, 02:13 AM
OOO danielle.. girl, that looked painful!!

do you have any left over pain meds?

<winks>

i adore u

Lick UR Lovely
07-09-2008, 02:17 AM
OMG!

kevin
07-09-2008, 02:32 AM
How little replies this thread receives!

From my point of view, and I think a lot of guys on here, it's easy to think you girls look great. It's harder to think about the pain you've had to go through to get there, because it leads back to where you were.

If that makes sense?

KirstenH
07-09-2008, 02:51 AM
hmmm... better for me if I don't see these pics cause this is what gonna happen to me soon

62des
07-09-2008, 02:56 AM
This thread is gross. I'd rather watch hostile.

the_corner
07-09-2008, 02:59 AM
I like the medical pictures.... I'm always amazed at the skills that some surgeons have, their very advanced techniques (what will the future hold?)...

And of course the beautiful results :)

Nikka
07-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Jesus

WendyWilliams
07-09-2008, 04:22 AM

When did you have that done and what did they do? I see multiple areas so please fill it,,,,,,,,,what is he doing at your forehead.

sexyshana
07-09-2008, 05:30 AM
If anyone has any pain meds left pm me ...lol
I popped mine from my last surgery like tic tacs and I'm fresh out!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 05:36 AM

When did you have that done and what did they do? I see multiple areas so please fill it,,,,,,,,,what is he doing at your forehead.

Last facial work - I had 1000 graphs to my forehead, mid lift with lifestyle threads, bilateral chin implants, otoplasty ( ears tucked back ) 14 k

Dr. Carlos Spera in Ft. Lauderdale FL.

I was awake when that pic was taken. I was even able to tell my friend how to work my camera.

qeuqheeg222
07-09-2008, 06:48 AM
cinema verite...thank ya...and pagin the divas to the floor.............

gunn
07-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Im in pain just watching.

qeuqheeg222
07-09-2008, 06:54 AM
maybe i'll go back to new orleans where they have the retirement home for tg's and post some "golden age silicon" shots......remember catfish cheeks and jodphurs(sp?)................

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 07:42 AM
maybe i'll go back to new orleans where they have the retirement home for tg's and post some "golden age silicon" shots......remember catfish cheeks and jodphurs(sp?)................

tasty

Trogdor
07-09-2008, 08:54 AM

Last facial work - I had 1000 graphs to my forehead, mid lift with lifestyle threads, bilateral chin implants, otoplasty ( ears tucked back ) 14 k

I was awake when that pic was taken. I was even able to tell my friend how to work my camera.

:?: What's a bilateral chin implant? I mean what were they correcting for the chin?

Trogdor
07-09-2008, 08:55 AM
I LOOK LIKE A TOTAL PUMKIN HEAD HERE!! WAS ON THE WAY HOME AFTER THE 2ND NOSE JOB,,, I SCARED SO MANY CHILDREN IN THAT CAB HOME THAT DAY!! LOL,,, :lol:

:idea: :arrow: You know, if you could time your operations for halloween time, you could really have some fun with those kids afterwords. :mrgreen:

EyeCumInPiece
07-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Great fucking topic! Danielle your 2nd group of pix disturbed me. Keep it sexy =)

MrsKellyPierce
07-09-2008, 10:15 AM
nose,forehead,eyecontour,nose, trachea.

Still doing jawline and mini facelift

considering second nose job but waiting a year.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Ohh this is brave thread lol.

Surgery that I have had done:

1. Rhinoplasty, Dr. Benito Rish New York
2. Breasts 36DD, Dr. Gervais Minnesota
3. Fat Graft in upper lip, Dr. Gervais Minnesota
4. Breasts 36DDD, Dr. Gervais Minnesota
5. 2nd Rhinoplasty, Dr. Tholen Minnesota
6. Breasts 36D, Dr. Tholen Minnesota
7. Dermabration, Dr. Tholen Minnesota
8. Chin augmentation (shaving down the chin bone), Dr. Zukowski Chicago
9. Tracheal shave (adams apple), Dr. Zukowski Chicago
10. Neck lift, Dr. Zukowski Chicago
11. Silicone injections in hips/ass New York
12. Regular injections of collagen, restylane and botox (I would rather not say the doctors name, he doesn't know I am a TS and has some of my be4 and after pics on his website)
13. Regular glycolic skin peels and micro-dermabration
14. Cosmetic dentistry
15. Electrolysis (had this done be4 laser hair removal was around)

NYTSJulie
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
opps thats a big pic, lol ohh well

mbf
07-09-2008, 10:36 AM
hottest pix EVER on this site :D

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 10:49 AM
I really must applaud all the courage being demonstrated here by all you girls posting your pictures of various operations ... Most women I know, both TS and GG, can't leave their bedroom without their face/make-up (foundation,mascara,etc) on.

Wow. :)

francisfkudrow
07-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Likewise, I applaud you girls' courage in posting these pics, but also for having the determination to go through all that in the first place. Were it not for our society's hangups about gender, you would be considered great examples of American can-do spirit, doing what you have to do to be the person you want to be.

Conversely speaking, I've been pondering whether I'm too squeamish to just get a tattoo!

(and Kelly, what the hell happened to your right eyeball in that one pic? It looks like you had been in some sort of battle!)

Jake 3
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Danielle you are AWESOME!! By the way , I love your new avatar (wink,wink)

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 09:21 PM
... That new avatar kicks ass. :)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 09:39 PM
... That new avatar kicks ass. :)

Someone sent me that, or posted it here, forgot who but it's awesome and I love it soooo much.

But that's Buddy Wood's work from the my last shoot back in early March. You can see the whole thing on www.shemaleyum.com

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 09:43 PM
:D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 09:48 PM
I LIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE

FranCUNTstein Down bitch! WORK!

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Ouch, Allanah.

Wow.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 09:52 PM
From another round..

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 09:54 PM

londonrussianblond
07-09-2008, 09:58 PM
OOOOOOO MAMI,, U WIN HANDS DOWN BITCH!!! DAMN!!! I THOUGHT I WAS SWOLLEN LOL!! HOPE 2 SEE U ON 25TH !!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

londonrussianblond
07-09-2008, 10:01 PM
:shock:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 10:06 PM
:shock:

OHHHHHHH you look so sad....

And Allanah you swelled up like a pumpkin girl, danmmmm

AllanahStarrNYC
07-09-2008, 10:08 PM
A video of it

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=20638272

KirstenH
07-09-2008, 10:09 PM

Come again? Awake you said? That realy scares the **** out of me hun.

Not sure about my own transformation after seeing these "nice" pics. :shock:

ah well, who want's to be beautifull has to suffer right?

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 10:09 PM
How long does the swelling stay?

(Should I go to lunch now I wonder?)

londonrussianblond
07-09-2008, 10:33 PM
i had my nose done twice,,, then decided i didnt like it and had it pumped lol,, from what i can remember my face looked bad for about 2 weeks,,,,, allanah im gagging!!!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 10:42 PM

My advice to anyone is to look and see what to expect wayyyyy before you decide to go through it.

It helped me a lot to see pictures and videos of different stages of a sex change. It was a very calm transition due to my very low expectations and current state of mind. It's only been 4 months and altho I have a great support group, looking at pictures such as these helped me deal with reality.

If you can't look at these maybe surgery is not for you...? You will have to look IN PERSON when it does happen... Better make peace with it now.

Sorry but take it as educational material.

I think for me and other girls that posted theirs was a way to GAG people, and just our level of understanding of who we are and what we have been through.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-09-2008, 10:43 PM
A video of it

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=20638272

YOU BETTER MAKE AN ENTRANCE LOL

dbev
07-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Frankly.... this is too much for my stomach... I'll pass...

KirstenH
07-10-2008, 02:30 AM

My advice to anyone is to look and see what to expect wayyyyy before you decide to go through it.

It helped me a lot to see pictures and videos of different stages of a sex change. It was a very calm transition due to my very low expectations and current state of mind. It's only been 4 months and altho I have a great support group, looking at pictures such as these helped me deal with reality.

If you can't look at these maybe surgery is not for you...? You will have to look IN PERSON when it does happen... Better make peace with it now.

Sorry but take it as educational material.

I think for me and other girls that posted theirs was a way to GAG people, and just our level of understanding of who we are and what we have been through.

First of all i would like to say; thanks Danielle!

Now, it's always scary to see such pictures but they won't stop me to go for it and get through this whole process.

As i've told you before; this is how i feel and wanted to become for as long as i remember.

If I take a look in the mirror when i'm dressed as a women and have my hair and make-up done it makes me first of all very happy and secondly,
which is much more important to me, gives me the "coming home" feeling.
I'm so proud at myself to see me as a beautifull women, even wanting
more and get rid of my male characteristics.

I think this thread is realy interesting and extremely educational so keep posting girls. :wink:

Nice to see what's everyone of you has gone through to get their goals.

Thanks again everyone, this is realy fantastic!

oh and Danielle, why are you so far away? Think we could have a good chit chat about sex change etc. :wink:

Kisses,
Kirsten

MrsKellyPierce
07-10-2008, 05:14 AM
Francis I had my nose done and my eyes widened. Meaning they broke my nose, giving me black eyes and then widened my eyes thats where the redness came from lol that was 5 days after my surgeries. I still had my stitches in my forehead waiting for them to be unsewn.

daleach
07-11-2008, 03:13 AM
This is an awesome topic. Pix are a bit gross but, its important to remind us guys what you go through to become so beautiful.

Realgirls4me
07-11-2008, 03:35 AM
This is an awesome topic. Pix are a bit gross but, its important to remind us guys what you go through to become so beautiful.

Yes, so true.

MrsKellyPierce
07-11-2008, 05:56 AM
oops wrong thread

BADAZZBODY
07-12-2008, 08:40 AM
here goes the truth

WendyWilliams
07-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Ouch Girl what did you have done and where.

BADAZZBODY
07-12-2008, 09:09 AM
just some minor twiqs

cant really tell i had anything done at all actually

tip of nose lifted and narrowed bridge
jaw and chin contoured
chin implant
cheek lift
fat removed from cheeks and chin
upper and lower lids
lip lift

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Fuck, I wanted to share my pics by linking them from imageshack but that sit doesn't allow it.

Just a second, I'll try a different site...

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 09:24 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r6hbhs.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/or1ngy.jpg

This was taken after having done:

- Browridgecontouring
- Jawcontouring
- Chincontouring
- Brow-lift
- Scalp-advancement

All done by Dr. Chettawut in Bangkok, Thailand.

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 09:34 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/10eg07d.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2cwn9t3.jpg

And this is how I look now.

But I'm not done!

I want:
- Cheekbone implants
- 3rd nosejob (I'm sorry, I deleted the pics from my first 2 because the rest of my face looked SO manly: it was just too confronting..)
- Lipfilling with siliconinjections or Aquamid.

And I wanna have those almond shaped eyes but here in Europe those surgeries are not really available. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

loki
07-12-2008, 09:39 AM
I have nothing but respect for those who go thru that.

Steve-Oh
07-12-2008, 10:23 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

That is SOME drive to put yourselves through such pain to look the way you envision yourself. I understand it's very painful.

I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea but I respect every one of you who does this.

Oh, and to all the ladies, "you look mahvelous!!!".

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 10:48 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

That is SOME drive to put yourselves through such pain to look the way you envision yourself. I understand it's very painful.

I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea but I respect every one of you who does this.

Oh, and to all the ladies, "you look mahvelous!!!".

To be really honest. I know it all looks extremely painful but the only thing I remember being really painful was my second boobjob (between the pectoral muscle..) and the lasertreatments for the removal of facial hair. With the boobjob it felt like somebody hit me with a baseball-bat on the chest like 30 times. It was bruised and swollen and I could hardly walk. With the first boob-job (over the muscle) I had no problems at all. I felt like I could run a marathon! :P
And the thing with the laser was that little spot under the nose. OOOOOOOOOOUCH!!!! And that had to be repeated 11 times with 8 weeks in between every treatment... :roll:

With the nosejobs, tracheal shave and facial surgery it was more numbness and discomfort rather than pain.
Well, at least that's how I experienced it...

Levam
07-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Shattered illusions. :cry:
Never the less a reminder that a world of beauty and glamour has its price. Seeing is believing. :roll:

Justawannabe
07-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Don't think I could do that kind of thing... the panic attacks that would come just thinking about the pain. Looking that messed up afterwards would also freak me out. I had a bad burn once and I still have weird nightmares of being all puffed up and peeling... can't imagine what I would dream after those prodecures.

Sean

flyindevil
07-20-2008, 08:53 PM
good job by all those who posted here.....

peggygee
07-20-2008, 11:59 PM
The other day I was talking with my Mother about when I had my nose
job, adams apple removed, and chin implants.

It wasn't overly painful, but I wasn't fully sedated, and when the surgeon
started to break the cartilage of nose, I started to fight in the operating
room. It was a primal thing, I didn't quite realize what was going on.

Needless to say they upped the anaesthesia. :shock:

When it was all done I was swoll up like many of the photos that you see
here. I was scared and fearful that I would look like that forever, and
almost regretted having the procedures.

I was quite depressed, would only go out at night, with sunglasses and a
scarve.

But time heals all wounds, and I'm very, very glad that I had it done.

tyrone biggums
07-21-2008, 01:35 AM
girls, i just wanna say - u are so brave!
u gotta have some balls (sorry for the pun) to put pics like these on the net.
u all look soooo good now, so it's great to see it all worked out fine and all the pain was worth it, right?

Solitary Brother
07-21-2008, 03:12 AM
OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!!!

You girls seriously look like extras from the movie NIGHT IF THE LIVING DEAD!!!

DONT COME ANY CLOSER!
STAY AWAY!!
STAY AWAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

runs out the house in hysterics..........

bellamy
07-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Yikes!!!! that's it just Yikes

drock
05-16-2009, 09:34 AM
damn those look painful

sosed
05-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Interesting pictures. It clearly show what you girls go through to become what you are, to synchronize your body with your brain and mind and soul, a human being, not a sex toy.

SammiValentine
05-12-2012, 10:13 PM
lets get onto some gross hair pics :D Surger was 24th April 2012, these taken a few days later,

lifeisfiction
05-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Sammy, what happen to your head?

SammiValentine
05-12-2012, 11:29 PM
hair surgery, hair grafts.. to improve my hairline. I had already had it lowered when had 1st stage of FFS in 2009, this was the next stage. Approx 7,000 hair grafts, was an epic session :D

Doesnt mean a lot modelling wise except (if success) it will give me a wider range of hairstyles apart from my current "fringe" look.

lifeisfiction
05-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Would you have considered hair plugs. Was that an option?

I want to know what hairstyles you plan on doing. The partial shaved head punk style has been driving me crazy. Don't know why?

SammiValentine
05-12-2012, 11:41 PM
hairplugs , i presume theyre like extensions??? Thatd be pointless..

baically they have taken 7,000 grafts of my own hair from the back where hair "always grows" and had then planted where there was none , and also thickend up a bit on top.

I am all for quality of life and making life when am older easier for myself, having a more naturally feminine hair line will improve life for me, being able to tie my hair/back up in winter without looking like a bellend shall be wonderful. #happy

:)

lifeisfiction
05-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Keep looking sexy. Makes sense what you did.

SammiValentine
05-13-2012, 12:01 AM
and hairstyles haha no shaving LOL but shiuld hopefully be able to do a lot more with it, at the mo I have to centre it and fringe it, andit doesnt centre naturally.. been a pain in the ass :) and thanks xxx

a huge fear after all this many years of what ive done, would be having to wear "fake hair" for everyday life, i just couldnt hack it. scares me. So always been a plan to take action ! :D

Marty Mcfly
05-13-2012, 12:26 AM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...I thought your normal face was scary enough???
I thought that MJ went overboard with the Operations LOL...Talk about destroying a Decent looking Face...SMH...Thunder,thunder,thundercats hhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Marty Mcfly
05-13-2012, 12:27 AM
OOOOOOO MAMI,, U WIN HANDS DOWN BITCH!!! DAMN!!! I THOUGHT I WAS SWOLLEN LOL!! HOPE 2 SEE U ON 25TH !!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...it's Quasimoto's twin sister...

Marty Mcfly
05-13-2012, 12:29 AM
hairplugs , i presume theyre like extensions??? Thatd be pointless..

baically they have taken 7,000 grafts of my own hair from the back where hair "always grows" and had then planted where there was none , and also thickend up a bit on top.

I am all for quality of life and making life when am older easier for myself, having a more naturally feminine hair line will improve life for me, being able to tie my hair/back up in winter without looking like a bellend shall be wonderful. #happy

:)

So male pattern bladness effects TS huh?LOL

SammiValentine
05-13-2012, 12:35 AM

I dont know and I am not waiting to find out, if you read. :)

lifeisfiction
05-13-2012, 12:37 AM
and hairstyles haha no shaving LOL but shiuld hopefully be able to do a lot more with it, at the mo I have to centre it and fringe it, andit doesnt centre naturally.. been a pain in the ass :) and thanks xxx

a huge fear after all this many years of what ive done, would be having to wear "fake hair" for everyday life, i just couldnt hack it. scares me. So always been a plan to take action ! :D

Thats is very true. Did most of the grafts take root? You had a lot of hair grafted. I wonder what you back looks like?

(The Britsh and the spelling of words like centre. Its always fascinating when I see that)

lifeisfiction
05-13-2012, 12:39 AM

Gg women are affected by it too, I know a few who have that problem.

SammiValentine
05-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Thats is very true. Did most of the grafts take root? You had a lot of hair grafted. I wonder what you back looks like?

(The Britsh and the spelling of words like centre. Its always fascinating when I see that)

backs fine and growing back real quick where the stitches was, will put some more pics on twitter soon :D Seems to be a good take at moment cant really tell for about 3 months really, to give the hair a chance.:)

SammiValentine
05-13-2012, 12:41 AM

Yes anyone can have "aloipecia" and unfortunately I have 2 types. (not including the male strain, which has never kicked in with me yet, hopefully never will as been on mones and blockers for years, Ive always had shit hair, I am over it)

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2012, 12:41 AM
When you have your forehead lowered etc..you normally need to get hairgrafts to cover the scars and sometimes fill in areas guys..

it has nothing to do with "baldness" in every case

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2012, 12:44 AM
here's some of mine from just one of my surgeries - this is from 2009

SammiValentine
05-13-2012, 12:46 AM
When you have your forehead lowered etc..you normally need to get hairgrafts to cover the scars and sometimes fill in areas guys..

it has nothing to do with "baldness" in every case

yea ive always had an "m-head" and a "cowslick" hairline and fine hair. Joy :D

KittyPride
05-13-2012, 02:06 AM

exactly

its also not something to laugh about unless of course you want you ass filled with shemale dick

lifeisfiction
05-13-2012, 02:12 AM
exactly

its also not something to laugh about unless of course you want you ass filled with shemale dick

Hahahahahahahaha. I don't feel anything in my ass yet, sigh.