PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO WENDY WILLIAMS

gunn
07-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Some time ago SEXXXY JADE bloged about a falling out betwen herself and MISS WENDY WILLIAMS.I being the clown that i am made some anti MISS WENDY WILLIAMS remarks.This is because JADE is a very fun loving person and sometimes like to talk smack so i belived it wasent that serious(looking back now i should have known better) you know just two chicks fooling around but now i see they are not playing.So i would like to publicly APOLOGISE to MISS WENDY WILLIAMS for any stupid remarks i made.Any problems you to have you two have the right to work it out without perverted nuts like me getting involved(unless you want me to).So i wish you two can sit down in good faith and work things out(even if its for my own perverted reasons)And if you two cant work it out i have a suggestion :wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34640&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

ARMANIXXX
07-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Even if they ask/pry info from you in the hopes of getting you to take sides,

Never get involved with 2 women arguing,

Double so with TS women.

NEVER

:2cent

gunn
07-09-2008, 06:42 AM
True i know that now.

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Some time ago SEXXXY JADE bloged about a falling out betwen herself and MISS WENDY WILLIAMS.I being the clown that i am made some anti MISS WENDY WILLIAMS remarks.This is because JADE is a very fun loving person and sometimes like to talk smack so i belived it wasent that serious(looking back now i should have known better) you know just two chicks fooling around but now i see they are not playing.So i would like to publicly APOLOGISE to MISS WENDY WILLIAMS for any stupid remarks i made.Any problems you to have you two have the right to work it out without perverted nuts like me getting involved(unless you want me to).So i wish you two can sit down in good faith and work things out(even if its for my own perverted reasons)And if you two cant work it out i have a suggestion :wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34640&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

That was a noble and honorable thing to do, Gunn. I hope all of you come together at some point and patch things up.

I would advise to try not to get in between two people, PERIOD, and not just two TS women.

gunn
07-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Good advice.But i would love between them in an other way.

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Good advice.But i would love between them in an other way.

:lol: Smart ass. Ha-ha!

gunn
07-09-2008, 07:18 AM
No nice ass :lol:

gunn
07-11-2008, 05:58 AM
No reply from her.Looks like im in the dog house.