PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought On Attraction

dafame
07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
I was thinking about the fact that there are a couple of post on female body builders. These posts have gotten a lot of attention. It got me thinking about what attraction is for me and the similarities (most commonly tgirls of course) with the men on this site.

What's crazy is for me, a tgirl has to be ultra feminine in all way but facially in particular. But although I've never had an attraction for men I've always been mostly attracted to gg's that have masculine facial features. I don't mean that I want them to look like men but I want something about their face to be "hard" in a since (mandible, cleft chin..etc.). I also am attracted to the body builder type but prefer their faces to be more feminine with what most would consider to be a ""masculine body"".

I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has similar preferences and if you have any thoughts on what it could mean (other than the obvious "it means you/we are attracted to the above things")

Belgie
07-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Can't speak for anyone else, but yes, I agree with this. I love the slight undercurrent of masucline energy which hungangels have. I prefer the feminine form. But when it comes to muscular body builders, I love a hard toned body with a feminine face.

Personally, I don't think the two are related. I think there's different parts of my psyche attracted to different things. Some are in the muscly bound, some are in the TS girls.