PDA

View Full Version : WTF Hermaphrodite?

bigcharlie
07-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Come on this can't be real. Hermaphrodite? Do they exist? First post finally abig hello to all especially all the ladies who frequent this board.

Gmanfromthechi
07-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Yes, they do exist. Not very common tho. An I dunno if thats a real pic. Most of the ones Ive seen have had small clits/dicks. Be interesting if someone could post some pics tho.

Nowhere
07-07-2008, 07:23 AM
100% fake, made to look like those cartoons (I forget what type the call them).

Just google "intersexed" and you'll eventually find proper medical photos of people who are as close as you'll get to being a "hermaphrodite" and it just doesn't look like that, at all.

jordyd19
07-07-2008, 07:24 AM
really,

like the last guy said hermaphrodites that are hot are fantasy from everything I've seen and or prosthetic being fake. Hot topic and I'm not dissing it, but I've never seen any real good looking pictures and that one is a thumbnail anyone with super old bootleg adobe could make.

Seacrest out

BlackMath
07-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Come on this can't be real. Hermaphrodite? Do they exist? First post finally abig hello to all especially all the ladies who frequent this board.

Ever heard of Photoshop?

Yeah anyway, it is not medically possible to be a perfectly formed hermaphrodite. Though someone can still be intersex.

Trogdor
07-07-2008, 11:04 AM
My first girlfirned when I was about 19 or so was a hermaphrodite, very hot too.

I am also a chat buddy with a hermaphrodite that posts on another TS forum.

So, yes these mystical beings do exist. :)