PDA

View Full Version : Secret diary of a call girl

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 05:03 AM
AMAZING!!!! .. For all those who havent seen it ,, you have to watch it... especially the girls.. you will love it.!!!

andyuk
07-07-2008, 05:07 AM
is this the prog about bella de jung,or whatever her name was?
i watched a couple over here,could not get into it myself,mind i find billie piper a crap actress.

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 05:18 AM
I think shes ok,, the reason i watch the show is because what it deals with and i find it hilarious.. not so much realistic.. but its fun to watch.

sexyshana
07-07-2008, 05:19 AM
is it a movie?

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 05:21 AM
is it a movie?

YEA THE FAGGOT I JUST THREW OUT HAD A COPY
I TOLD HIM I WANTED TO WATCH OLDER MOVIES .... HE DID'NT

Lick UR Lovely
07-07-2008, 05:30 AM
I called you when I was in Ft Lauderdale in 2006 and you said you only date men with over 10 inches? Have you changed your requirements lately? And yes I think you are so SEXY....

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 05:53 AM
I called you when I was in Ft Lauderdale in 2006 and you said you only date men with over 10 inches? Have you changed your requirements lately? And yes I think you are so SEXY....

COMPLETELY FALSE . Whom ever you heard that from ( Which i know is was not me) should ask me what men i perfer in dating before making rediculous assumptions. Lol... althou i do enjoy a large endowment on men, that does not rule out others who are not. May i state that a man's endowment is the last thing on my list when i am dating a man, its usually : HONESTY, CHARISMATIC , WELL MANNERED, FUNNY AND SO FORTH AND FAMILY ORIENTED.

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 05:54 AM

COMPLETELY FALSE . Whom ever you heard that from ( Which i know is was not me) should ask me what men i perfer in dating before making rediculous assumptions. Lol... althou i do enjoy a large endowment on men, that does not rule out others who are not. May i state that a man's endowment is the last thing on my list when i am dating a man, its usually : HONESTY, CHARISMATIC , WELL MANNERED, FUNNY AND SO FORTH AND FAMILY ORIENTED.

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 05:58 AM
Its a show on showtime...

andyuk
07-07-2008, 05:58 AM
JANIRA
it"s a sign your getting famous when people make lies up about you :).
and it"s a series not a movie.
shes a better singer than actress i think

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Aj_rVWb20

sexyshana
07-07-2008, 06:02 AM
10 inches sound awful, painful and totally uncalled for.
but that's just me...never been that much of a cock hound.
I much rather have a nice plump booty to play with.

blckhaze
07-07-2008, 06:49 AM

very false indeed

gummi baer
07-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Its a show on showtime...Follows Weeds on Mondays (and reruns)

harlemzfinest
07-07-2008, 01:15 PM
wow Janira you are trully a beauty to behold. I finally get a chance to speak to you but unfortunately your too far away for me to meet up. When do you think you will come back to the NYC?

JANIRA
07-07-2008, 03:32 PM
SHHHH,, I am in nyc....

harlemzfinest
07-07-2008, 07:02 PM
SHHHH,, I am in nyc....oh you still are!! okay I will hit you up then!!

muhmuh
07-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Its a show on showtime...

hm does showtime have a giant cock as well?
http://images.itv-f1.com/ImageLibrary/44161_2.jpg

anyway i quite enjoyed the show when it first aired

muhmuh
07-07-2008, 11:41 PM
ones of theses days...

Lick UR Lovely
07-08-2008, 01:33 AM

I owe you a complete apology for making that comment in this forum, I had a few drinks and posted something I'm regreting now. It was distasteful and I hope you accept my apology Janira. I'M SORRY :cry:

hotukella
07-08-2008, 03:34 AM
i love this show. i'm waiting for the season to finish so that i can finish the whole season in one go. i hate to wait a week for the next episode...LOL