PDA

View Full Version : A TOUR OF MY NEW ROOM :)

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 05:01 AM
i LOVE IT AND THANKS TO THE ADVICE GIVEN TO ME ON THE BOARD .... I HAVE ONE EMPTY BED :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqu46ARFwA

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-07-2008, 05:25 AM
One empty bed, means a working bed. One you sleep in, one you fuck on.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Bitch I am gaggin on this one ROTFFLMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GKy98-OpQI&feature=related

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Bitch I am gaggin on this one ROTFFLMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GKy98-OpQI&feature=related

LOL
THATS NICK HE IS TOO SILLY AND I AM SURPRISED AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THAT VIDEO WORD FOR WORD LOL

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Ok bitch I am gonna make one and gag your ass

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 05:31 AM
One empty bed, means a working bed. One you sleep in, one you fuck on.

HELLO!

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 05:32 AM
Ok bitch I am gonna make one and gag your ass

no no no no no please don't
PLease don"t !!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ONE MORE

PeteIsHere
07-07-2008, 05:48 AM
Mimi, I would love to have you and Alyssa in the same room and naked on seperate beds. After having sex with you, I would jump on to the next bed and have sex with Alyssa. What a fantasy.

WendyWilliams
07-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Hey girl you look like you are enjoying yourself, you look fresh and now stress free.......

I live literally 45minutes from where you are in Northern Kentucky/Cincy area,,,,,,,its so beautiful in the Summer! If you look to the right up on the hill is a great Condo/Apt area called the BLUFFS,,way up on the hill. I use to live there many moons ago LOL

The big gay club the DOCK is literally behind you under the bridge that crosses into Cincy.

Have a safe and great trip girl.
Wendy

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Mimi, I would love to have you and Alyssa in the same room and naked on seperate beds. After having sex with you, I would jump on to the next bed and have sex with Alyssa. What a fantasy. :shock:

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Hey girl you look like you are enjoying yourself, you look fresh and now stress free.......

I live literally 45minutes from where you are in Northern Kentucky/Cincy area,,,,,,,its so beautiful in the Summer! If you look to the right up on the hill is a great Condo/Apt area called the BLUFFS,,way up on the hill. I use to live there many moons ago LOL

The big gay club the DOCK is literally behind you under the bridge that crosses into Cincy.

Have a safe and great trip girl.
Wendy
THANKS GIRL :)
IT SEEMS AS IF THE MEN HERE TONIGHT ARE ON SOME ULTRA MEGA SUPER BULLSHIT ..... HHHHMMMM WILL I DO GOOD HERE ???

WendyWilliams
07-07-2008, 06:13 AM
If I had known you was going to do Cincy I would have told you to come on a Monday and hit it on Wednesday,,,,,,,,,,,Cincy is good for two days and then it gets horrible,,,,,,,,,You will do fine Im sure tomorrow, around 11am or noon you will get quite a few calls from the business guys,,,,,,,,You are in a great location too for that....NEVER STAY DOWNTOWN CINCY,,police are bad to bust there. Anyhow you are literally across the river in Covington so you are close too the airport, Downtown cincy and the Northern Ky area,,,,,,,,,,

Several years ago it was the ticket but Ive noticed lately its a hit or miss situation.............Sundays are usually slow anywhere............Good Luck tomorrow!

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:23 AM
SO I AM NOT DOWNTOWN CINCY SO I HAVE LESS OF A CHANCE GETTING BUSTED ? AND MY EROS AD SAYS THE 7TH THROUGH THE 10TH SO THATS CUTE THANKS ??

WendyWilliams
07-07-2008, 06:27 AM
No you are in Northern Kentucky--Covington which is literally across the river, actually your hotel is on the river! Ohio has a history of busting girls off craigslist in downtown Cincy especially at the Westin LOL,,also the Sharonville area Ive heard of busts. Remember those busts were Craigslist related.

Stay Safe and make tons of coins!

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:31 AM
[quote="WendyWilliams"]No you are in Northern Kentucky--Covington which is literally across the river, actually your hotel is on the river! Ohio has a history of busting girls off craigslist in downtown Cincy especially at the Westin LOL,,also the Sharonville area Ive heard of busts. Remember those busts were Craigslist related.

Stay Safe and make tons of coins![/quote

YEA CURRENTLY I HAVE AN EROS AD THATS SAYS 7TH
AND THAT CRAIGSLIST AD WILL COME DOWN ASAP !!! I WILL SAY AWAKE SO I DO NOT MISS ONE DATE !!!! lol

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD ADVICE I LIVE FOR THE HELP LOL
THANK YOU

WendyWilliams
07-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Girl anytime feel free to email me anytime I will be more than happy to give you my experiences and Im sure other girls will too, then you can atleast be a bit safer and make better decisions of which areas to stay in, which cities are craigslist friendly, all that shit LOL.

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Girl anytime feel free to email me anytime I will be more than happy to give you my experiences and Im sure other girls will too, then you can atleast be a bit safer and make better decisions of which areas to stay in, which cities are craigslist friendly, all that shit LOL.

:wink:

Thatiger23
07-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Good luck on tour MIMI and you are looking very sexy in the swimsuit ;)

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-07-2008, 10:46 AM
TRAVELING LADY'S LIST

*Never stay anywhere for more then 3 days. ( unless it's New York )
*Travel on weekends and go to major cities on Monday - check out 2pm Wednesday

Perfect Schedule Example:

Sunday LA - NY
Monday Get up at 7 paint the mug, douche, wash your foreskin and turn on the phone at 8. Go to bed at 11 and do it all over again till wed.
Mid Day wed. hit it to Boston.
Wed Boston
Thursday Boston
Friday Boston
Saturday mid day hit it back to LA

Altho when I went to get my pussy money I was on the road for a moth and a half non stop.

mimiplastique
07-07-2008, 06:24 PM
my phone ranf @ exactly 11:02