PDA

View Full Version : dudes with girl's pics as avatars

horst1
07-06-2008, 02:06 AM
wtf?

that pic is associated with your nick just above it, unless you really are saigon or holly or allannah or whoever, stop it.

NYCe
07-06-2008, 02:24 AM
wtf?

that pic is associated with your nick just above it, unless you really are saigon or holly or allannah or whoever, stop it.

:roll:

Willie Escalade
07-06-2008, 02:35 AM
wtf?

The girl in my avatar is one of my closest friends. She doesn't drive an Escalade, but she does have a "willie". And I chose it not only because she's a beautiful woman, but because I want to. :roll:

blckhaze
07-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Someone's mad cause he cant tell who's dick to suck first.

Coroner
07-06-2008, 04:12 AM
wtf?

The girl in my avatar is one of my closest friends. She doesn't drive an Escalade, but she does have a "willie". And I chose it not only because she's a beautiful woman, but because I want to. :roll:

Btw, who´s the girl in your avatar?

Hostile
07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Willie Escalade wrote:

She doesn't drive an Escalade, but she does have a "willie".

Now that was funny as hell, great job "willie"

hwbs
07-06-2008, 04:26 AM
wow....laying down the law , lmfao

laoda8
07-06-2008, 04:29 AM
This is the PM I got last time I had a real chick in my avy

you clit is so pretty i would love to make sweet love to it

Willie Escalade
07-06-2008, 05:34 AM
That's my friend Serenity. Yes, she is a T-girl.

Fox
07-06-2008, 06:59 AM

LMAO! Nail. Head. ...y'know.

qeuqheeg222
07-06-2008, 08:11 AM
i picked mine because i know this person from way back and i thought it was funny that ha had it in their avatar library......

hungry4exp
07-06-2008, 08:22 AM
his only upset because he doesnt know who to troll

bulldog
07-06-2008, 10:33 AM

LMFAO! layin the smackdown as always, wtg Haze!

Dinand
07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I shouldn't response to troll horst1 but I use Patricia Bysmark to honour her hotness since I am the ultimate Patricia Bysmark worshipper :)

canihavu
07-06-2008, 02:20 PM

LOL. I was gonna type that.

horst1
07-06-2008, 03:15 PM

bs, i do not suck up to anyone here.

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though, here's an explanation for all of you who are new to the internet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)
An avatar (abbreviations include av ,and avi and "avvie") is a computer user's representation of himself or herself, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on Internet forums and other communities,[2][3] or a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. It is an “object” representing the embodiment of the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

everyone on ha is here because we like tgirls, having one in your avatar does not say anything about yourself that is different from anyone else, unless you are that person, or would like to be her.

Dinand
07-06-2008, 03:22 PM
An avatar (abbreviations include av ,and avi and "avvie") is a computer user's representation of himself or herself,
My avatar represents my love for Patricia Bysmark!

ILuvGurls
07-06-2008, 04:56 PM
wtf?

wtf is a horst1??

i have a pic of Celeste because she has been my favorite t-girl for many years....now go back to your hole, and take this with you!!!!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/mf_208.jpg

canihavu
07-06-2008, 06:12 PM
[quote=blckhaze]

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though,

And your LACK of avatar speak volumes about YOU!!!! :wink:

blckhaze
07-06-2008, 06:30 PM

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though, here's an explanation for all of you who are new to the internet:

An avatar (abbreviations include av ,and avi and "avvie") is a computer user's representation of himself or herself, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on Internet forums and other communities,[2][3] or a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. It is an “object” representing the embodiment of the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

everyone on ha is here because we like tgirls, having one in your avatar does not say anything about yourself that is different from anyone else, unless you are that person, or would like to be her.

Swing and a miss.
Try again rookie.

horst1
07-06-2008, 06:35 PM
[quote=blckhaze]

oh really, what would it say about me if i had a pic of mia fever or whoever as my avatar here?

blckhaze
07-06-2008, 06:41 PM
[quote=blckhaze]

oh really, what would it say about me if i had a pic of mia fever or whoever as my avatar here?

i dont know, maybe that, And this is a wild, out of my ass theory here,

YOU FUCKING LIKE MIA FEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Really dude, all an avy is is a pic that the person wants to use. It may be like mine, a pic that fits my mood and persona, or it can be like others, who choose to use pics of girl they either like, know or fantasize about. Only the dense and dimwitted get confused when you see the generic avy being used by a dude, and by your posts we all know your both.

horst1
07-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Only the dense and dimwitted get confused when you see the generic avy being used by a dude, and by your posts we all know your both.

being called dimwitted by someone unable to figure out the difference between your and you're convinced me now.

i'll rest my case, you guys keep posing as girls, i'll stfu.

Dinand
07-06-2008, 08:36 PM
horst1, you should know there's a real good chance you're nuts!

canihavu
07-06-2008, 08:55 PM
, i'll stfu.

That's the best thing you've said all day...

BiCuriousGeorge
07-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Does anyone know how to put in avatars that are bigger than 24kb? I tried to change avatars and it says it has to be under 24kb and less than 200 by 200 in size?

Willie Escalade
07-07-2008, 04:14 AM

And who says that the Wikipedia definition is the definitive one? I choose my avatars based on a picture I like. It usually represents something I like, something I've found funny, or something ironic.

Until Nyce tells me what avatar to use, I think I'll chose my own, thank you. Here's an avatar for you to use. It's of a horst. I think many would prefer to look at mine than yours. :roll:

Willie Escalade
07-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Or maybe I should post this one of me being sandwiched between Vaniity and Yasmin? (I'm giving up my identity with this one! :oops: )

Nowhere
07-07-2008, 05:29 AM
To be perfectly honest, you have to expect people, especially new to ANY forum to be confused if you've got people posting pics of themselves and ones associated with their gender side-by-side with people who are posting pics of who they're a fan of (i.e. you've got Allanah posting with a pic of her as an avatar with some guy using an avatar of her, right next to each other).

Usually people have 'fan' avatars when the person they're being a fan of is not in the forum and if the person who they are a fan of, is, they pick something else out of a courtesy to not confuse people.

Now, if you don't want to do that, fine, but it's sort of ignorant to expect people to not be confused / annoyed by it.

To make it simple, everyone's got the right to do use whatever avatar they want, but if you're going to use something that will possibly create confusion, expect it to happen and don't act all shocked when it does.

jordyd19
07-07-2008, 07:29 AM
I'd rather see a hot avatar then some dude. This site is sexy I think sexy avatars contribute.

Seacrest out

Thatiger23
07-07-2008, 08:25 AM

Swing and a miss.
Try again rookie.

Now Now Haze he's not a rookie........HE IS A
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/tonyb2206/red_dumbass.jpg

blckhaze
07-07-2008, 08:35 AM

Swing and a miss.
Try again rookie.

lol

bulldog
07-07-2008, 09:14 AM
what is it with people who post on here and believe we will ALL just stand up and applaud what they are saying? they all should know by now, you say something stupid, your getting hammered and not in the good way mind you ;) too many retards too little time :shrug:

Coroner
07-08-2008, 09:34 AM
That's my friend Serenity. Yes, she is a T-girl.

Thanks. Beautiful girl.

Fox
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
It's very easy to tell who is a dude and who is a chick regardless of avatar or sig. Just spend 5 minutes on the board.

santiago316
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM

Swing and a miss.
Try again rookie.

hahahaha classic! :lol:

EyeCumInPiece
07-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I personally dont pay much attention to people's avatars. I may not always like peoples avatars, or understand why they use it, but id never open up a topic just to bitch about it.

canihavu
07-08-2008, 11:55 AM
It's very easy to tell who is a dude and who is a chick regardless of avatar or sig. Just spend 5 minutes on the board.

I don't know, I still get PMs form lames telling me how beautiful I look and how they wanna take me out because they think I am Sheeba, lol

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Well my avatar is my name thingy but I need to say bicurious goeorge's avatar is the best thing ever I spent two minutes just looking at it [sober]

Fox
07-09-2008, 06:41 AM

I don't know, I still get PMs form lames telling me how beautiful I look and how they wanna take me out because they think I am Sheeba, lol

Hm, you have a point. Now that I think about it, many guys have said they get PMs from people thinking they are the person in the avatar.

Ok, so it's easy for me to tell then. ;)

Realgirls4me
07-09-2008, 07:49 AM
... I can't believe what people will complain about. All these beautiful women in here at the click of a mouse and someone is complaining about the link twixt the poster and his/her avatar? :roll:

tsntx
07-09-2008, 08:14 AM
im sorry you dont like my avatar... when i get a more accurate one... i still wont post it

when creating an account here can there be a box near the "i agree to rules..." and "im over 18..." ones that says "i promise to not be a fucking fag/ cry-baby bitch"

? i mean really... is it so much to ask for?

Willie Escalade
07-09-2008, 08:47 AM
im sorry you dont like my avatar... when i get a more accurate one... i still wont post it

when creating an account here can there be a box near the "i agree to rules..." and "im over 18..." ones that says "i promise to not be a fucking fag/ cry-baby bitch"

:lol: :lol:

And I like your avatars!

canihavu
07-09-2008, 11:56 AM
... I can't believe what people will complain about. All these beautiful women in here at the click of a mouse and someone is complaining about the link twixt the poster and his/her avatar? :roll:

Some fools have no lives...

BBaggins06
07-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Just imagine how confused that lad would be if saw any of NiteRider's avatars.

Fox
07-09-2008, 08:11 PM

:puke

santiago316
07-09-2008, 08:22 PM

:puke

Hahahaha That bad huh?

justatransgirl
07-10-2008, 02:44 AM

Willie Escalade
07-10-2008, 10:52 AM
And I have it on good authority that Wille really does look like his avatar. Surgeons can do wonders these days you know. LOL
Yup. I was a hot Filipina gal; now I'm a beautiful Mexican gal. :lol: I just dress as a Black man to freak people out. :twisted:

TSLoverUK999
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Or maybe I should post this one of me being sandwiched between Vaniity and Yasmin? (I'm giving up my identity with this one! :oops: )
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/101_1198_pic_smudged_969.jpg

Glad to see you made an effort to "dress up" in their company dude :wink:

fhsjazztrumpet2
07-12-2008, 04:07 AM

I second this idea. Great thinking Jen!

stevenb43
07-13-2008, 06:38 AM
I have one out of respect for the beauty.....nothing more, nothing less...

horst1
07-13-2008, 08:30 PM

i didn't think you were a dude? if you aren't, i wasn't refering to you

thx1138
07-14-2008, 01:42 AM
Horst: you must realize that on HA there is only one rule: there are no rules.

fab
07-14-2008, 02:24 AM
I think Erica Andrews is stunning & that is why she is my avatar.

I suspect if I was on a car forum, I would have a car avatar.

Simple as that

Nowhere
07-14-2008, 02:40 AM
I think Erica Andrews is stunning & that is why she is my avatar.

I suspect if I was on a car forum, I would have a car avatar.

Simple as that

Yeah, except cars don't post on car forums themselves.

That's the TINY difference between this and that, if you actually read what I posted earlier.

Real fun guy
07-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey Willie

So which one is Serenity? Your avatar or the picture you posted

Willie Escalade
07-14-2008, 04:56 AM
Hey Willie

So which one is Serenity? Your avatar or the picture you posted