PDA

View Full Version : On Hormones now!!!!

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 12:19 AM
I finnally have been on hormones for the past month... I was taking pills and have also started my injections......

I have a ton of new pics, new look and new style everyone please tell me what you think of the new Bianca!!!!!!!

and thanks to those who helped me you know who u are =)
request me on myspace.......
www.myspace.com/biancastjames

Solitary Brother
07-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Im happy for you.

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 05:59 PM
thanks for all the requests on myspace and the love!!!!

keep it coming
muahzz
Bianca

Fox
07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey congrats.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Congrats on your recent achievement girl. In 6 months when your boobies get a nice hard core and start to hurt we wanna hear about it, and then at 1 year when you start lactating.

Those are all fun and exciting times for every trans woman. We all remember when our bodies first start to change.

You are a woman now. Enjoy every moment.

PS: Great Legs

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Congrats on your recent achievement girl. In 6 months when your boobies get a nice hard core and start to hurt we wanna hear about it, and then at 1 year when you start lactating.

Those are all fun and exciting times for every trans woman. We all remember when our bodies first start to change.

You are a woman now. Enjoy every moment.

PS: Great Legs

thank you soo much...
Yes it has only been a little time but already i feel a change in my mood and different feelings in my nipples, I am very excited about the changes, and Like you said I am a woman now that is exactly what the girl who started me on hormones said...

Thanks for the love and keep the myspace requests coming and I will keep up my updates as well thanks...

Bianca

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Ewwww u look horrible jus stick 2 being a man unless u change incredibly bt if not RUN AND DNT LOOK BACK LMAO UGH

your a complete asshole and trust me all of these other gorgeous TS girls started somewhere.....

you have no clue what we go through, you just like to look at the pics and fantasize, you have no clue of the sacrifice we as transsexuals have to go through so unless u know which u don't shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to urself jerk off....

Kissses

muahzz
Bianca

Fox
07-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Ignore the faceless bandits, those of us with more than 3 brain cells know the process isn't overnight. Best of luck and keep us posted.

AsiaMei
07-06-2008, 07:40 PM
congratz mama! =]

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 07:47 PM
congratz mama! =]

Thanks girl....
you were always there for me too btw lovezz ya for that

muahzz
Bianca
www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames

bat1
07-06-2008, 07:50 PM
glad your on mones be ready for a smaller cock
smaller nuts bigger boobs bigger ass mood swings
loss of sex drive ;)

Moon
07-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Well done, take no notice of the idiots of this world. I hope it goes well for you.

Remember it is what you feel inside that counts, not so much how you appear. I am sure you will look stunning.

Moon

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks very much moon...

ur a sweetie

xoxox
Bianca

Moon
07-06-2008, 09:37 PM
No probs, I was with my ex while she was on hormones so I know a little what you are going through. It will work out fine. You are a woman inside, that is what counts most to some of us. looks are a bonus. you will get looking great no worries.

Take care

Moon

KirstenH
07-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Ewwww u look horrible jus stick 2 being a man unless u change incredibly bt if not RUN AND DNT LOOK BACK LMAO UGH

no need for saying such things!

Ever thought a second about what we T-girls are going trough? Don't think so..

anyway, let's stay on topic and ignore this asswipe right? :lol:

great job girlie, i'm so proud you took the decision
to become what you are and how you feel.
Keep up the good work hun!

Kisses,
Kirsten

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks again moon ur such a sweetheart!!!

and thanks kristen... yes it was a very hard decision but Im glad I made it.. its still early but I can tell a difference in my body. they are small but I know that im changing...

Thanks for all ur support everyone and next comes the boobjob hahaha

xoxo
Bianca

freak
07-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Glad to hear it, hope it works out well for you.

I would really be interested in seeing a weekly photo of you to see how everything is going. Make a tread that keeps everyone updated that is interested and post it like a photo diary.

Just a suggestion.

KirstenH
07-06-2008, 10:54 PM
and thanks kristen... yes it was a very hard decision but Im glad I made it.. its still early but I can tell a difference in my body. they are small but I know that im changing...

Don't tell me hun, i'm at the same point as you are only i didn't start taking hormones yet but hopefully soon.. :)

No need to thank me, your welcome sweetie. :wink:

Kisses,
Kirsten

BiancaStJames
07-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Glad to hear it, hope it works out well for you.

I would really be interested in seeing a weekly photo of you to see how everything is going. Make a tread that keeps everyone updated that is interested and post it like a photo diary.

Just a suggestion.

Thats a great idea.... I will do just that..... I will take pics on a weekly basis,which i do anyway, and I would love to hear everyones feedback on my progress.... if anyone is interested message me or email me if this is something you all want to see......

Bianca

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 11:00 PM

CAN WE BAN THIS IDIOT FOR SIGNING UP ON ALIAS JUST TO BE A PRICK?

KirstenH
07-07-2008, 12:17 AM

CAN WE BAN THIS IDIOT FOR SIGNING UP ON ALIAS JUST TO BE A PRICK?

+1

you have my vote Danielle!

BiancaStJames
07-07-2008, 05:45 AM
your a complete asshole and trust me all of these other gorgeous TS girls started somewhere.....

you have no clue what we go through, you just like to look at the pics and fantasize, you have no clue of the sacrifice we as transsexuals have to go through so unless u know which u don't shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to urself jerk off..
/Lmao this may all be true bt u dnt kno me and if u arent going 2 try 2 get 2 then anything u say 2 me iz completely Casper tha friendly ghost Lmao

of course im not going to try to get to know u .... You dont know me and the first thing you have to say was very rude...... Thats all im done please as dont post here again...

Realgirls4me
07-07-2008, 06:15 AM
Congratulations, Bianca. May your new journey be fun, fulfilling, and rewarding in more ways than one.

As far as the rif-raf go, just ignore them. There's ghetto, which is bad enough, and then there's ghet--to-o-o-w-w-w-w. He, who can't even copy-and-paste, much less write a coherent sentence, hails obviously from the latter.

Legend
07-07-2008, 06:27 AM

http://i26.tinypic.com/2466gp0.jpg

Thatiger23
07-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Congratz Bianca

MrsKellyPierce
07-07-2008, 08:18 AM
So happy for ya mami!

KirstenH
07-07-2008, 08:28 AM

you have no clue what we go through, you just like to look at the pics and fantasize, you have no clue of the sacrifice we as transsexuals have to go through so unless u know which u don't shut the fuck up and keep ur comments to urself jerk off..
/Lmao this may all be true bt u dnt kno me and if u arent going 2 try 2 get 2 then anything u say 2 me iz completely Casper tha friendly ghost Lmao

Still here huh?

Where's the admodteam? They should give a warning asap.

and trust me, i realy don't wanne know you. :wink:

BiancaStJames
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
So happy for ya mami!

thanks kelly Im much happier now too btw... I miss you.. better see u in nyc like asap girl....

talk to u soon i hope
muahz
Bianca

BiancaStJames
07-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Congratulations, Bianca. May your new journey be fun, fulfilling, and rewarding in more ways than one.

As far as the rif-raf go, just ignore them. There's ghetto, which is bad enough, and then there's ghet--to-o-o-w-w-w-w. He, who can't even copy-and-paste, much less write a coherent sentence, hails obviously from the latter.
Thanks sooo much your such a sweetie....

and to everyone else that has my back thanks for everything I promise I will keep you all posted on my progress..

Bianca