PDA

View Full Version : Would love to hear from the girls that love big dicks

ButtRustler
07-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Being new at this, it's such a hit and miss finding the right girls. Seems to be tons of info on the Toppers. I wished there were more explicit information on the bottom girls, or at least "switch hitters" and more details of their preferences. By the way, being a newbie here has been a treat. I love the action pics, and video clips that you guys and gals attach, and all the good info. Keep it coming

ButtRustler
07-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Some of you have some real cool ICONS/Avatars on your post. Where do you find them? Some of those are more interesting then the messages. I love the one of the girls taking it in the ass, one doggie style and the other riding it :)

tsluver247
07-31-2005, 05:49 PM
I just want to hear from girls that love my dick. :lol:

Chica
07-31-2005, 06:13 PM
if it can span the atlantic ocean then it'll do for me :D

topthattranny
07-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Some of you have some real cool ICONS/Avatars on your post. Where do you find them? Some of those are more interesting then the messages. I love the one of the girls taking it in the ass, one doggie style and the other riding it :)
Yea guy how do they do that it's really cool guys what's up how you do it.
hungangels.com/boards rocks really really hard thanks guys for all the great info.

Ecstatic
07-31-2005, 07:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tsluver247
07-31-2005, 09:40 PM
:lol:

They say that it is not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean. That may be true, but it takes a long time to get to England in a rowboat. :wink: