PDA

View Full Version : Reproducing the original QUOTE in my response

cam22001
07-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Any idea, how I can have the original quote appear in pink in my reply to that post? Thanks.

BeardedOne
07-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Any idea, how I can have the original quote appear in pink in my reply to that post? Thanks.

The little "Quote" button, upper right corner of the post. :D

Glad I could help. :wink:

Also, you can edit quotes via cut-n-paste and use the "Quote" button in the response window when you hilight them.

cam22001
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks Bearded one. I've used the Quote button and the message gets transposed in my reply along with some text, however, it is not the pink that I see everywhere. Neither in my reply before posting or in the General Discussion Forym, once posted. Any idea?

cam22001
07-04-2008, 01:10 AM
An example of what I mean:

Thanks Bearded one. I've used the Quote button and the message gets transposed in my reply along with some text, however, it is not the pink that I see everywhere. Neither in my reply before posting or in the General Discussion Forym, once posted. Any idea?

Many thanks.

BeardedOne
07-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Hmm...

I'm lost, though I have seen this before. What browser are you using?

cam22001
07-04-2008, 01:20 AM
IE 7

Thanks

Bigguy
07-04-2008, 02:20 AM
I think you need to make sure that BBCode is on. Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" box is unchecked. If it normally comes up checked you can correct this in your profile.

cam22001
07-04-2008, 03:58 AM
I think you need to make sure that BBCode is on. Make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post" box is unchecked. If it normally comes up checked you can correct this in your profile.[

Thanks BigGuy, I've done the BBC things. Trying to see if this reply works.

Looks good:) ..Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!