PDA

View Full Version : Men: How Do You Define A Transsexual; Ladies no coaching!

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 06:21 PM
What makes one a transexual in your eyes or what is your definition of a transexual?

Let's see how much you know about us.. :wink:

Ladies: Please refrain from posting 'til we got about 3-4 pages of replies from our male members. Then we can start a discussion/debate about the topic.

(copyrighted from harajuku, thought it was a good thread, she can smack me later for stealing her thread lol)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2008, 06:26 PM
lol Girl, you're silly..You got my blessing sweety! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tracy
07-03-2008, 06:35 PM
A male or female that feels they were born in the wrong gender and get a sex change eventually to become the gender they always wnated to be.

Justawannabe
07-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Tough question actually.

In theory I would say someone is a transexual if they intend to live their lives full time in the opposite gender role than what they were assigned at birth, regardless of the level of medical intervention. Basing the definition on the level of medical intervention one can afford or that their body can support seems to bypass the basis of the identity, a bit like saying rich people are more a citizen than a poor person because they can buy more influence, or a man is more a man cause he was born with two testes rather than one.

In practice, I am very influenced by the way a person behaves. If a person has the means and the health, but chooses not to pursue medical changes I tend to use terms like 'transgender' rather than 'transexual'. I try to avoid 'crossdresser' as that is a behaviour not an identity.

Similarly, if I meet someone who acts VERY male, I tend to call them 'transgender' rather than 'transexual' unless they have had the full op. Not sure why there, and I shouldn't... but I know I've done that. It's especially inappropriate with some dom types, as it's hard to tell the difference in some cases between dominant behaviour and male behaviour in some instances. Too situational and culturally dependent.

Could also be I'm just an idiot... folks tell me that sometimes and I can't disprove it... soooo....

Sean

Dinand
07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
A transsexual: Born male but has become female by hormones and operations.

This is why I can't stand guys in drag because they haven't become female by just wearing a wig and a dress.

muhmuh
07-03-2008, 07:10 PM
what is your definition of a transexual?

someone who cant spell?
sorry... i know my humour isnt very good when im tired

Tomfurbs
07-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Someone who identifies themselves as transsexual?

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Someone who identifies themselves as transsexual? lmao

Justawannabe
07-03-2008, 10:47 PM
to the spelling enforcer... your right, should have checked but it was late...=/

Sean

Jericho
07-03-2008, 10:56 PM

Don't fall for it guys, it'll be used against you! :shock:

Justawannabe
07-04-2008, 09:23 AM
had nothing to lose... I'm apparently an unlovable beast anyway... so why not be honest and let the girls have some leverage.

Sean

Jericho
07-04-2008, 11:36 AM
had nothing to lose... I'm apparently an unlovable beast anyway... so why not be honest and let the girls have some leverage.

Sean

They have tits...That's all the leverage they need! :P

Overlord Abomination
07-04-2008, 01:31 PM
An individual born and knows theyre supposed to be the opposite sex.

BrendaQG
07-04-2008, 03:49 PM
An individual born and knows theyre supposed to be the opposite sex.

:D

So far as I can see this is the only one so far that works for both FTM and MTF.

LTR_Seeker
07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Ts to me is when youre no longer called ts just pretty women living through life having good time being sucessful with out the ts labeled being slapped ion your forehead by everyone

Prospero
07-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Transexual. A woman born into a man's body.* She may have embarked on transformation. She will certainly be totally innerly convinced she is a woman. The 10 per cent journey completed she will have undergone the operation, be on hormones and be living 100 per cent as a woman.

* Female to male transexuals - same but in reverse.

Prospero
07-04-2008, 04:29 PM
sorry not 10 per cent 100 per cent!!

Jericho
07-04-2008, 05:24 PM
So, what was the question again? :?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7488894.stm

slinky
07-04-2008, 05:39 PM
How Do You Define A Transsexual?

An appliance you screw on the bed which keeps your wallet empty.

Overlord Abomination
07-04-2008, 06:22 PM
How Do You Define A Transsexual?

An appliance you screw on the bed which keeps your wallet empty.

lol So thats why i dont have one on my hip :evil:

Appliance ha

DjDrawp
07-09-2008, 03:35 AM
A woman born in a man's body.

A person who gets a sex change by hormones & operation

My honest answer a HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!
No one has the right to judge you on how you live your life!

Zurrlock
07-09-2008, 04:45 AM
Someone born knowing they should be so much more than they should be, who then works to actively become this ideal person they're supposed to be, devoting their entire lives towards it, knowing just how bumpy the road is going to be. Born male (or female) in body, but female (or male) in mind and soul.

It's the reason why I don't fancy transvestites at all, as they most of the time still think of themselves as male, and strange as that may sound even though what's between the legs doesn't matter much to me I'm still not attracted to men. Actual transsexuals on the other hand is in my experience oftentimes more female than the genuine article. 'It's what's on the inside that counts' may be one of the biggest cliches ever (next to 'size doesn't matter') but the reason cliches exist in the first place is because of their inherent and recurring truth.

juicyfunball
07-09-2008, 06:32 AM
some who looks like pamela anderson and has a huge cock :D

gunn
07-09-2008, 06:59 AM
What makes one a transexual in your eyes or what is your definition of a transexual?

Ladies: Please refrain from posting 'til we got about 3-4 pages of replies from our male members. Then we can start a discussion/debate about the topic.

(copyrighted from harajuku, thought it was a good thread, she can smack me later for stealing her thread lol)

Is this a trick question?

dunkiex
07-09-2008, 12:35 PM
You are either male or female. Why do we need a term for someone who was born with the wrong "equipment'? When a fetus is developing, the clit and cock are very similar. I think most of us would agree that the female or male aspect of a person is in their personality and/or how one perceives themself. It is our basic need to deal with things/people that are not the same as everyone/everything else.

BrendaQG
07-11-2008, 04:18 AM
I think I'll resurect this.

Almost all of these are MTF definitions.

Here's what I think.

Anyone who says they are a transsexual is a transsexual.

Anyone who appears to live as the gender opposite of their physical sex 24*7 is a transsexual unless they say other wise.

In the above two statements I am saying that being a "transsexual" means that you would have GID. So someone who calls themself a 24*7 dq and never wants the op yet calls themselves shirley, has their paper's changed to female and everything else, would be diagnosed with GID is for all intents and purposes a transsexual.

To say that op status matters is absurd. Something happend to me today. I went to file a discrimination complaint and the person interviewing me asked if I had the op or had plans to have the op. Why the heck should that matter?

ezed
07-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Some one I'd like to make love to. That's my definition.

vietboy
07-13-2008, 06:11 AM

A transsexual:
1) person who believes he or she is really the opposite sex
2) a sex object in the eyes of cockbandits, perverts and other freaks

ezed
07-13-2008, 06:33 AM

A transsexual:
1) person who believes he or she is really the opposite sex
2) a sex object in the eyes of cockbandits, perverts and other freaks

What are you saying, vietboy? You quoted me. How does it pertain to your response, or does it? Are you calling me a cockbandit? pervert? or other freaks? Just want to know, before I release the dogs of war. 8)