PDA

View Full Version : Kimber James Review

dc_guy_75
07-03-2008, 04:21 AM
For a review of a review, what got edited/deleted was generally well written and cogent.

The poster's experience was what you'd expect, for anyone looking to hook up with a professional.

It was par for the course, that's all.

I can see why Kimber wouldn't want it posted, and you can't blame Allannah for watching out for her sisters.

Revisionism? Yes. But understandable.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-03-2008, 04:56 AM
Kiimber James wishes that no reviews be published of her because of the legal liability.

Thank You.

Legend
07-03-2008, 05:05 AM
That's weird my post was deleted,all i asked was what kind of legal matter prevents one from writing a review?

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 05:06 AM
That's weird my post was deleted,all i asked was what kind of legal matter prevents one from writing a review?Allanah obviously deleted it for a reason, don't challenge her authority.

hwbs
07-03-2008, 05:07 AM
usually the discussion of money and sex !!!!

Legend
07-03-2008, 05:10 AM
That's weird my post was deleted,all i asked was what kind of legal matter prevents one from writing a review?Allanah obviously deleted it for a reason, don't challenge her authority.

WTF i'm not challenging her in anyway,i'm really curious as to what kind of legal matter can prevent a review.Its a valid question i'm not trying to be shady or anything.I wanted to know the answer so i asked.

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 05:17 AM

WTF i'm not challenging her in anyway,i'm really curious as to what kind of legal matter can prevent a review.Its a valid question i'm not trying to be shady or anything.I wanted to know the answer so i asked.hollywood answered it

Legend
07-03-2008, 05:30 AM

WTF i'm not challenging her in anyway,i'm really curious as to what kind of legal matter can prevent a review.Its a valid question i'm not trying to be shady or anything.I wanted to know the answer so i asked.hollywood answered it

Whatever kelly kelly

AllanahStarrNYC
07-03-2008, 05:32 AM

WTF i'm not challenging her in anyway,i'm really curious as to what kind of legal matter can prevent a review.Its a valid question i'm not trying to be shady or anything.I wanted to know the answer so i asked.

Legend- stop being such a brat about stuff.

She asked me to do it and inform everyone as for some reason she has expressed to me that she has problems logging on the board.
It's as simple as she does not want it- so why can't people respect that?

Why must everything be such a drama?

Legend
07-03-2008, 05:48 AM

Legend- stop being such a brat about stuff.

She asked me to do it and inform everyone as for some reason she has expressed to me that she has problems logging on the board.
It's as simple as she does not want it- so why can't people respect that?

Why must everything be such a drama?

First off i cannot beleive you actually resorted to calling me a brat and secondly i do not get where all this anger is coming from i really wanted to know the answer not trying to cause drama or anything.I simply wanted to know the legal aspect of things.I really would have deleted that question if you asked,i would have never thought it would have gotten misconceived like that.

Cyclops
07-03-2008, 12:39 PM
when legal issues are involved ,sometimes even discussing those legal issues can cause problems,so when someone says there are legal issues and they do not wish to discuss them ,then just leave it be.

Since that has been stated ,there is no more reason for you to say any more,Legend

just a suggestion ,Allanah,perhaps you could have sent him a PM explaining why the post was deleted

partlycloudy
07-03-2008, 07:11 PM
was the review positive or negative?

:?:

tsmandy
07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Obviously it didn't belong on the main page, and should have been posted in the reviews section.

I'm pretty sure reviews are covered under free speech laws, and are not admissible in a court of law as evidence against a provider since they are clearly "fictional accounts" anyways.

dc_guy_75
07-04-2008, 02:54 AM
Yeah, it probably didn't belong on the main page.

hwbs
07-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Yeah, it probably didn't belong on the main page.

if someone wants it just send it via pm !!!

dc_guy_75
07-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Sorry, I didn't think of recording it for posterity when I originally responded.... for legal reasons. Haha.

freak
07-09-2008, 05:43 AM
The post should have been moved to the Review section, not deleted
There should be no section called reviews if there is going to be censorship. If there is going to be censorship in that section the name should be change to "praise or worship us" not reviews.

Any form of censorship should be stopped, they only thing that censorship is doing is discrediting the group.

http://next-thing.net/wp-content/censorship-1.gif

Paladin
07-09-2008, 05:50 AM

I thought only moderators could delete posts - when did Alannah get elevated to supreme warlod of the board???