PDA

View Full Version : confused?

shay
07-02-2008, 11:26 PM
i have been to a couple of tg parties in nyc. i was hoping to meet and mingle with various girls to meet someone to connect with. i mean to get to know, not to pay for sex. i consider myself a nice guy, in shape, well groomed and nice looking. thats what i have been told. the majority of men at these parties are out of shape, poorly dressed and have no manners. what i see is the girls falling all over them. then i get a bad reaction fom someone when i say no thank you to a lap dance? i dont get it. dont some of these girls want to meet someone to have a relationship with? is it all just money for sex? i dont pay to have sex, never had to. can anyone give me some insight to where to meet a tg girl that is not working? there has to be tg nights at clubs that are more then just that. i want to meet a girl that values herself more then just what her looks can get her. maybe it doesnt exist in this community, i dont know. its very sad. any input appreciated. thanx for listening.

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2008, 11:42 PM
most girls probably think you are just out for a one night stand for free.

eze
07-02-2008, 11:43 PM
i have been to a couple of tg parties in nyc. i was hoping to meet and mingle with various girls to meet someone to connect with. i mean to get to know, not to pay for sex. i consider myself a nice guy, in shape, well groomed and nice looking. thats what i have been told. the majority of men at these parties are out of shape, poorly dressed and have no manners. what i see is the girls falling all over them. then i get a bad reaction fom someone when i say no thank you to a lap dance? i dont get it. dont some of these girls want to meet someone to have a relationship with? is it all just money for sex? i dont pay to have sex, never had to. can anyone give me some insight to where to meet a tg girl that is not working? there has to be tg nights at clubs that are more then just that. i want to meet a girl that values herself more then just what her looks can get her. maybe it doesnt exist in this community, i dont know. its very sad. any input appreciated. thanx for listening.

They are working girls, the fat guys cant get laid so they must pay and the girls flock to them.

And No I dont know where to go to find non working TS.

shay
07-03-2008, 08:55 PM
most girls probably think you are just out for a one nig
ht stand for free.
thats not the case at all. i dont give the impression thats all that i am looking for. im respectful and dont leer or paw the girls like these aholes do. it just doesnt make sense that the girls dont have any interest in a regular relationship. ill keep trying i guess or maybe just move on. it should not have to be this hard.

littlenookie
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
It's like a relationship with any person.....you have to give it time. Maybe talking to the same girl a few times might get you further so I'd say go back again and try and find one that you really like. How can you expect to make non-sexual progress in just one night?

And hey, on a side note there's nothing wrong with a little lap dance here and there.

BeardedOne
07-03-2008, 09:12 PM
They are out there, though rare and fleeting. Speaking as one of the omnipresent FOGs (Fat Old Guys), I have encountered both professional and fairytale gurls.

Personally, the pros work for me (Pun intended), but I have also met a couple of sweet gurls in the trenches that are just interested in meeting people and having a nice time.

Finding T-gurls who are stealth (The ones primarily non-commercial) is, of course, a challenge. The few I've met that were off the radar were in highly skilled professional venues (Legal, IT, Marketing). Though that shouldn't be considered a cut-in-stone scenario, it does show that not all gurls are 'professional dates'.

I'm also sure that, under the right circumstances, even the pros need a little luvvin'. If you're in the right place, at the right time, and in the right frame of mind, you may discover that one of those gold-diggin' beyatches was truly meant to be your soul mate.

Best of luck to you.

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Well have you asked any on a real date?

I mean like dinner, movie, play, minigolf, rockclimbing whatever the case may be?

And why not you be the one that holds on the sex even if she wants to.

So it shows her you are serious.

slinky
07-03-2008, 10:34 PM
thats not the case at all. i dont give the impression thats all that i am looking for. im respectful and dont leer or paw the girls like these aholes do. it just doesnt make sense that the girls dont have any interest in a regular relationship. ill keep trying i guess or maybe just move on. it should not have to be this hard.

Note that what Kelly said is "most girls probably think" and you responded with what you think. I agree with Kelly that most girls probably think that, because there are two types of guys who come to the events: tricks and "I'm not a trick"s. The girls tend not to like the "I'm not a tricks" all too much unless they are muscle boys, banshees or celebs (real or celebutant). You can be well dressed, well groomed and polite, and you will be literally invisible to the vast majority of them (LITERALLY invisible: they won't even realize you are there). You won't get noticed till you've gone to about 20 parties, and then you'll be "that guy who never spends any money".

Or you can start doing the girls favors of some sort, and then just be "the guy who does _________ for us for free". But don't expect any of them to actually like you for that: just be the guy who that's his "use" to them. But at least they will say "hello" to you some of the time (like when they need the thing you're known to do: like, for example, be the guy who they call when they need a free ride from the Bronx to Brooklyn).

Justawannabe
07-03-2008, 10:35 PM
That part might be hard Kelly... had being the one to hold back backfire on me a couple of times. They think your not interested, for whatever reason, and nobody likes to be rejected when they've gotten up the drive to make a move.

Of course my experience there is more with genetic girls, and not folks who have been in the adult service industry so maybe it works differently there, but the girls I did this with were party types who it was hard to form relationships with due to being used to the one night stand attitude.

- not to mention, it comes across as fake sometimes if you really do want to, but are holding back for some manipulative purpose... that one was how I felt when it was used on me...

Sean

slinky
07-03-2008, 10:39 PM
PS Do you speak Spanish fluently?

Alyssa87
07-03-2008, 11:10 PM
a lot of tgirls go to pacha on saturday nites.
its str8 club, but its trans-friendly... pretty much.

theyre not there to work. go there :)

MrsKellyPierce
07-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Umm Danny that guy in your avatar thats fucking the chick in the vajayjay is hot lol who is it lol

baKano88
07-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Wow...judging by all of the information on this threat. I don't even think I have the courage to go to any of these clubs anymore? To find out that I might get noticed no matter what? I mean, i'm the nice clean cut, polite cool mellow fellow. I'm not a jerk nor a trick, nor a "FOG." Yet it seems like the odds are already against me :-\ and I haven't even tried going yet! Anymore advice?? I've heard of Pacha, and I think I'm gonna head out there, sounds official.

P.S. By the way, I don't know who the question was for, but I speak Spanish fluently! :-D

thefrakkincaptain
07-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Why don't you try going to an online TG dating site? Those are great places to meet non-working tgirls. I met and dated 3 from tgpersonals.com back in 2003-2004 before I met my wife on Yahoo Messenger.

baKano88
07-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Why don't you try going to an online TG dating site? Those are great places to meet non-working tgirls. I met and dated 3 from tgpersonals.com back in 2003-2004 before I met my wife on Yahoo Messenger.

Thanks Captain. Now thats what I wanted to hear. Do you know if there's a good prescence of girls in the NYC area? (i know its a dumb question, but just checking). It sounds official though. How much does a site like that usually run for per month? I seen a couple of those sites, but didn't know what was good, nor didn't know if I should jump into that. By the way, how was the relationship you were in? and how come you stopped dating??

BeardedOne
07-04-2008, 12:42 AM
and how come you stopped dating??

They married. So, you see, there is some hope.

flabbybody
07-04-2008, 12:43 AM

Note that what Kelly said is "most girls probably think" and you responded with what you think. I agree with Kelly that most girls probably think that, because there are two types of guys who come to the events: tricks and "I'm not a trick"s. The girls tend not to like the "I'm not a tricks" all too much unless they are muscle boys, banshees or celebs (real or celebutant). You can be well dressed, well groomed and polite, and you will be literally invisible to the vast majority of them (LITERALLY invisible: they won't even realize you are there). You won't get noticed till you've gone to about 20 parties, and then you'll be "that guy who never spends any money".

Or you can start doing the girls favors of some sort, and then just be "the guy who does _________ for us for free". But don't expect any of them to actually like you for that: just be the guy who that's his "use" to them. But at least they will say "hello" to you some of the time (like when they need the thing you're known to do: like, for example, be the guy who they call when they need a free ride from the Bronx to Brooklyn).

if you're a dentist or can fix an air conditioner, you'll get free tail

MrsKellyPierce
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
or a surgeon lol

Alyssa87
07-04-2008, 12:53 AM
or can write scripts for hormones.

or ya know.....xanax :/

flabbybody
07-04-2008, 01:09 AM
or a landlord

whatsupwithat
07-04-2008, 01:15 AM
or a drug dealer.

the_corner
07-04-2008, 02:51 AM
All of the sudden, this thread should be called "jobs that will get you free tail" hahaha

so what's in the list?
- drug dealer
- land lord
- surgeon
- dentist
- plumber

I guess I'm f*cked up 'cause I don't do any of those jobs :)

slinky
07-04-2008, 12:01 PM
P.S. By the way, I don't know who the question was for, but I speak Spanish fluently! :-D

Then try Lucho's, Atlantis or Extravaganza.

slinky
07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
I submit that all the above are covered under my original post.

slinky
07-04-2008, 12:03 PM
All of the sudden, this thread should be called "jobs that will get you free tail" hahaha

so what's in the list?
- drug dealer
- land lord
- surgeon
- dentist
- plumber

I guess I'm f*cked up 'cause I don't do any of those jobs :)

You left out "driver" and "ATM".

slinky
07-04-2008, 12:12 PM
OK, this is a little off topic, but......

I'll do little favors for working girls (whether TG, GG or whatever), but for me to consider one a "friend", which means there's a lot more I would do for them, just like I'd do for any male friend who got jammed up or for whatever. But for that to happen, she's got to invite me out to do something and pay for both of us herself for me to take her seriously as wanting to be my friend.

slinky
07-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Umm Danny that guy in your avatar thats fucking the chick in the vajayjay is hot lol who is it lol

I thought you were only supposed to use your own photos for you avatar? You mean there's people using other people's photos?

hwbs
07-04-2008, 02:19 PM

in the early days i would say u had a great chance of meeting someone....only thing that comes to mind is slim to none.....don't feel bad.... i tell them all that there are no lap dances or drinks in your future coming from my wallet , lmao...ur better off trying to use the personals or places like myspace !!!!

thefrakkincaptain
07-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks Captain. Now thats what I wanted to hear. Do you know if there's a good prescence of girls in the NYC area? (i know its a dumb question, but just checking). It sounds official though. How much does a site like that usually run for per month? I seen a couple of those sites, but didn't know what was good, nor didn't know if I should jump into that. By the way, how was the relationship you were in? and how come you stopped dating??

tgpersonals.com is a free site, and there are loads and loads of girls on there. As for the NYC TG scene, I have no idea since I live in OK. I stopped dating from there because I got into an LTR with a tgirl. It turned out great; we're now married.

baKano88
07-04-2008, 04:11 PM

Then try Lucho's, Atlantis or Extravaganza.

Hey thanks for the info. but where are these places? can i just google them? i know i ask alot of redundant and simple questions, but i'm just trying to make sure i'm getting into the right thing. I'm a BIG admirer of TG Latina. I'm gonna try to look these places up. if there's any more info. you can give me just send them my way. Thanks

P.S. Thanks for the info Captain. Also guys, what if you're a computer technician and you work in IT? Does that get you in the "in" crowd?? :-)

slinky
07-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Cyber-pimp-lite.

baKano88
07-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Cyber-pimp-lite.

Whats that? I googled it and nothing came up.

Odelay
07-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Also guys, what if you're a computer technician and you work in IT? Does that get you in the "in" crowd?? :-)

LMAO!

As a civil engineering acquaintance once replied to me when I told him I work in IT...

"Hey, we all work in IT these days."

I laughed heartily over that one and bought him a beer. Oh, and by the way, I had that conversation with him 8 years ago.

baKano88
07-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Also guys, what if you're a computer technician and you work in IT? Does that get you in the "in" crowd?? :-)

LMAO!

As a civil engineering acquaintance once replied to me when I told him I work in IT...

"Hey, we all work in IT these days."

I laughed heartily over that one and bought him a beer. Oh, and by the way, I had that conversation with him 8 years ago.

wooooooooow is that so??? cool, i'd love to meet some TG's at work, or that work in my field :D