PDA

View Full Version : My friend Prue

Felicia Katt
07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
My friend Prue is in Boston for the next few days. I always say she is way more beautiful in person than in her pics and that she is much nicer and funnier than her reviews would suggest.

Well, she is still a really great looking girl, way better than her pics. But I reviewed her reviews and actually, they are pretty good now too. So the crap that gets posted about bad reviews is outdated hearsay. Check for yourself (if you have to read reviews) Even though her reviews are pretty good, they don't do her personality and sense of humor justice. She really is a sweetheart with great, wicked sense of humor.

310 773 6551

FK

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Why don't you ever advertise for me hmmm lol

Felicia Katt
07-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Damn, girl, the only way you could promote yourself more would be if you got some sponsor's tatoos :)

When she travels, she will ask me to post on her behalf and since I will do anything for a friend, and since what I say is on the level, its easy for me to do her that small favor.

I'm here for you too, all you have to do is ask :)

FK

hwbs
07-02-2008, 10:24 PM
can u help me sell some items on ebay :)

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Damn, girl, the only way you could promote yourself more would be if you got some sponsor's tatoos :)

When she travels, she will ask me to post on her behalf and since I will do anything for a friend, and since what I say is on the level, its easy for me to do her that small favor.

I'm here for you too, all you have to do is ask :)

FK :lol: :wink:

TrueBeauty TS
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
....since I will do anything for a friend....

FK

It's true. She even helped me move!

And on the topic of Prue, she is a great, great person. Funny, sweet and down to earth.

Felicia Katt
07-04-2008, 01:32 AM
can u help me sell some items on ebay :)
How many swedish penis pumps did you have to unload? LOL

meow

FK

hwbs
07-04-2008, 01:36 AM
i will check the warehouse and get back to u :)

Felicia Katt
07-04-2008, 01:51 AM
she has no upper lip :?
no, this is a thread where we won't take any lip from you.

FK

Snoriega27
07-04-2008, 01:56 AM
I've seen Prue on one (two?) of the Shemale Strokers videos and she seemed quite nervous and impersonal, but maybe it's just not her bag.

Perhaps she's much better in person - hope so for those visiting her.

johnb
07-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Felicia, you should get her to join HA and post on here, herself. Judging from the photos I've seen of her, she would be, and has, quite the member.
Your hotness, she may have lips, but you've got legs. Damn, your avatar makes me dizzy!

LAGent4ts
07-04-2008, 04:02 AM
And the Felicia Katt Stamp of Approval is tougher to get than an A rating in a Chinese resturant.

Buddy Wood
07-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Prue is a very cool girl. Absolutely gorgeous in person. Very easy to talk to, intelligent and yes quite a sense of humor.

She just has to get over her irrational fear of cameras - or at least mine.

Buddy

skaterboisandiego
07-04-2008, 04:09 AM
She's a stunning girl. Very cute indeed :)

Felicia Katt
07-04-2008, 04:38 AM
And the Felicia Katt Stamp of Approval is tougher to get than an A rating in a Chinese resturant.

Katts and Chinese restaurants really don't mix well LOL

meow

FK

acdaddy69
07-04-2008, 05:09 AM
Felicia I called Prue and she told me to call herback in an hr. I'll try again later hope she doesn't mind seing me later tonight.

johnb
07-04-2008, 06:54 AM
now that i've had time to pass out, and recover felicia...your avatar in cadence says...one two three four five six seven eight, who do we have time to appreciate

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-04-2008, 07:54 AM
what felicia is trying to say is that...

She is very dominant and some queens can't take it and they cry out in review boards on how Prue told them off.

Prue is hung, clean, gorgeous, takes incredible care of her body but she does not take bullshit from anyone. That is why I love her.

I would send any of my clients to her with no hesitation, I am sure she could pound a few of them to the ground better then I ever could.

bulldog
07-04-2008, 08:13 AM
what felicia is trying to say is that...

She is very dominant and some queens can't take it and they cry out in review boards on how Prue told them off.

Prue is hung, clean, gorgeous, takes incredible care of her body but she does not take bullshit from anyone. That is why I love her.

I would send any of my clients to her with no hesitation, I am sure she could pound a few of them to the ground better then I ever could.

well jeez, way to make a guy tremble with a mix of emotions :P

Realgirls4me
07-04-2008, 08:37 AM
I've met Prue at least once, and she struck me as a pretty cool woman. Quite a sense of humor she has.

Very real, you know what I mean?

Nervous Breakdown
07-04-2008, 09:06 AM
She is beautiful and apparently very well hung but all the bad reviews have scared me off. I am strongly considering now though!