PDA

View Full Version : Any GLBT in your direct family?

Odelay
07-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Not counting you, of course; that is, if you are gay, bi, lesbian, transsexual, or a rampant chaser who is sucking dick all the time.

As for myself... I have a nephew who is gay and out to everyone in the family except his homophobic grandparents. Watching him grow up, I think it was pretty predictable which way his sexual orientation would go. Very cool 22 year old guy, I might add.

I guess I left off grandparent in the poll because, ahhh, well, that would seem improbable. But hey... if anyone has a grandparent who is GLBT, speak up! :lol:

Coroner
07-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Not in my family. Or no one had his/her coming out. :lol:

tsntx
07-02-2008, 12:15 AM
lol it took me a min to figure out why grandparent would be improbable... and then writing this made me wonder... how is it any more impossible to have a glbt grandparent than it is to have a glbt parent... either way someone knocked up someone to get you here

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-02-2008, 12:16 AM
You should consider adding cousin (assuming that it is not too distant) since I have four of five cousins who fall into those categories.

Alyssa87
07-02-2008, 12:16 AM
nope just my freak of nature, abonination -self.

GroobySteven
07-02-2008, 12:17 AM
None that I know of !

tsntx
07-02-2008, 12:20 AM
nope just my freak of nature, abonination -self.

eww u disgust me

:throws eggs

lol

if ure here... someone else in ur blood line has the gay gene

my grandpas sister is a lesbian
or maybe its my grandmas brother

i dont remember... but someone is a 'mo and it aint me

tsntx
07-02-2008, 12:21 AM
oh and theres a long running joke that my moms older brother is a gay too

but he has a wife so no knowing for sure til the scandal comes out ;)

Odelay
07-02-2008, 12:21 AM
You should consider adding cousin (assuming that it is not too distant) since I have four of five cousins who fall into those categories.

Yeah, I thought about adding 1st cousins, not sure why I didn't.

It would widen my direct family considerably since I have 70 first cousins.

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 12:37 AM
No gay guys or lesbians in my family, that I know of. One of my sisters has admitted to fooling around with other girls since she was in her teens (I suppose that's technically bi-curious), but that's about it.

hugochavez
07-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Nope, everyone in my family is straight. Of course, if they are doing anything on the side, I wouldn't know anything about it.

justatransgirl
07-02-2008, 02:49 AM

Fox
07-02-2008, 03:28 AM
I have two male cousins who are gay on my father's side, and one on my mother's side who is actually a minister. In Alabama.

Yup.

callahac
07-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Yep, a lesbian and a gay in my family and then there is me. I will suck or bend over for any swinging dick in front of me and I like pussy too.

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2008, 03:50 AM
no as far as I know just me lol

Alyssa87
07-02-2008, 03:51 AM
and then there is me. I will suck or bend over for any swinging dick in front of me and I like pussy too.

particular...niice :wink:

callahac
07-02-2008, 04:28 AM
and then there is me. I will suck or bend over for any swinging dick in front of me and I like pussy too.

At least I am honest

whatsupwithat
07-05-2008, 05:28 PM
interesting question.

on a whim, i recently did a google search on my father...he died years ago. apparently, there's an archive of his letters and writings and whatnot that i wasn't aware of at a university in boston. so, i researched this particular archive and there is a lot of correspondence between him and a friend of his from his army years who was a noted gay author. and so...my life becomes the plot for a television series once again.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-06-2008, 02:24 AM

At least I am honest

And honesty will set you free its nice to see some people here who aren't fooling themselves

Coroner
07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
interesting question.

on a whim, i recently did a google search on my father...he died years ago. apparently, there's an archive of his letters and writings and whatnot that i wasn't aware of at a university in boston. so, i researched this particular archive and there is a lot of correspondence between him and a friend of his from his army years who was a noted gay author. and so...my life becomes the plot for a television series once again.

You just wish he was gay.

Sorry to read your fatherīs dead.

Hazel Tucker
08-01-2008, 07:11 PM
My cousins Peter and Adam....then there's me...

Taste Da Rainbow Bay-Bay! lol :lol: