PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the worst date?

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I was surprised by the answer lol

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
To me its when your on a date & you have nothing in common just sit there feeling awkwarfd nothing to say to each other just lots of silence moments

bellamy
07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
One where you end up broke, in a ditch by the side of the road, bleeding from every orifice. Trust me thats bad

ARMANIXXX
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
To me its when your on a date & you have nothing in common just sit there feeling awkwarfd nothing to say to each other just lots of silence moments

Dr. ARMANIXXX says:

Both of you need some liquor.

Bill's comming in the mail

;)

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I mean more along the lines of a date.

Like dinner or a movie. What would be the worst thing to do on a date or be the worst date lol

Tomfurbs
07-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Home to see either one's parents.

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
like if my date picked her nose & stuck her hand in my popcorn bucket ?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Worst date? Hmm..leaving the guy inside a movie theater! I wasn't feeling it..so I go and excuse myself to use the ladies room and never returning! lol

Well, he lied and sent me older pics of himself. We met at a mall (where I worked) so It was sorta hard telling him to his face. This was back when I lived in MN.

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
like if my date picked her nose & stuck her hand in my popcorn bucket ? No Activities, places you take a date.

A date is the activity you do. Not the person you are on the date with lol

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Home to see either one's parents. alot of people guessed that one, but no lol

There is something worst I guess lol

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:41 PM
worst date be a bowling alley in the onehorse town i lived wasnt much else open at that time she got off so just blowed a round then ate was real boring glad i moved from that town lol

BeardedOne
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
My worst date: January 24, 1998. :evil:

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
what happened bearded?

Dinand
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
The girl wearing open shoes and seeing bad feet. As a footman that's unacceptable ;-)

macfan
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Worst date? Hmm..leaving the guy inside a movie theater! I wasn't feeling it..so I go and excuse myself to use the ladies room and never returning! lol

Well, he lied and sent me older pics of himself. We met at a mall (where I worked) so It was sorta hard telling him to his face. This was back when I lived in MN.

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn Hara, that is rough. I would feel like a loser if a chick did that to me. Très harsh.

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:47 PM
wow kinda hard thinking hara lived in mn

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Okay why don't we change the thread to worst date you ever had! lol

I had the same experience as Hara, only I was blatant about it and said sorry I can't go and shut my door lol

And the answer was mini golf, I thought it would be strip club lol

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
i bet kelly goit novel sized full of bad dates experiences

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:50 PM
i bet kelly goit novel sized full of bad dates experiences no not really only a couple. Like they either lied about their looks or said they wanted to go on a date, but only wanted sex lol

macfan
07-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Mini Golf, can't be that bad. Bad people make bad dates, for each other that is.

When I was a skinny pimple faced freshman in college I went out with this chick who I thought liked me, must have been a courtesy date, because she said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend or anything like that. A week later she was in a party with another guy and they went out for the rest of the school year. Yeah, women gotta love them. :)

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:53 PM

Mini Golf, can't be that bad. Bad people make bad dates, for each other that is.

When I was a skinny pimple faced freshman in college I went out with this chick who I thought liked me, must have been a courtesy date, because she said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend or anything like that. A week later she was in a party with another guy and they went out for the rest of the school year. Yeah, women gotta love them. Yeah I didn't think so either, I love going to mini golf or an arcade hall on a first date. It lets out your younger competitive side. But according to the date guru being competitive with a girl is wrong on the first date, you should always let them win lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 07:53 PM

I had the same experience as Hara, only I was blatant about it and said sorry I can't go and shut my door lol

lol Yeah, I hear ya! Back then I wasn't a mouthy bitch like I am now. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 07:56 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn Hara, that is rough. I would feel like a loser if a chick did that to me. Très harsh.

lol I know. But so is lying and sending girls an older pic of himself. I just got cornered and was in shocked. I was also quite young then and didn't know how to tell him nicely. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 07:58 PM
is there even mini gold & arcades around anymore i rather take the lady hiking or anywhere outdoors get away from the noisy city

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 07:59 PM
is there even mini gold & arcades around anymore i rather take the lady hiking or anywhere outdoors get away from the noisy city yeah there are lol omg outdoors LTR you are scaring me lol I don't hike, you get blisters lol

Dinand
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I can't remember actually having a date. I don't believe in dates, they're way too complicated.

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:04 PM
no not hike up in some back country place but a place with paved trails modern amenties nice cabin stuff like that

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
no not hike up in some back country place but a place with paved trails modern amenties nice cabin stuff like that Okay let me be more clear, it has bugs, nor do I own a pair of tennis shoes lol All high heels or boots lol

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:32 PM
there bugs everywhere you cant avoiid them so stay in the cabin look at the pretty view ill buy you hiking boots gucci style lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I think we all know why you're still single! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
cause youre city girl doesnt mean yu cant go se nature lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I like nature. But running into bears, mountain lions, snakes, scorpion, caterpillars, centipedes, mosquito's etc. isn't what I had in mind. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
I like nature. But running into bears, mountain lions, snakes, scorpion, caterpillars, centipedes, mosquito's etc. isn't what I had in mind. lol

~Kisses.

HTG then how will yu like nature it always element of dangerlol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 08:47 PM
That's why I live in the city! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:49 PM
That's why I live in the city! lol

~Kisses.

HTG where yu can be shot by random bulett or road rage incident or mugged lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Well, I'll take my chances. I know it's hard trying to pacify a bear! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
just lay dead Hara or throw him a twinkie & run in side

BeardedOne
07-01-2008, 08:58 PM
what happened bearded?

That was the date that my last lover essentially hit me in the head with a brick. Haven't really 'dated' since, so yah, I guess it counts as a 'worst date' for the purposes of this thread.

LTR_Seeker
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
that not right hope she getting her karma paid backer to her bearded

oldto77
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Today. Tomorrow not better.

justatransgirl
07-02-2008, 03:24 AM

hugochavez
07-02-2008, 04:18 AM
My idea of the worst date is when some guy badgers and harasses a girl in another part of the country. She tells him not to come see her, but he does anyway. He digs into his savings by taking a Greyhound bus instead of a plane because he's afraid of flying. He shows up in her town, books a hotel and again tries to cajole her in seeing him. She tells him she's not interested, then he tries to put her on a guilt trip by telling her she's a bad person.

Finally, she gives in to his bullying and agrees to see him, after telling him several times she's not interested. She grudgingly sees him at his hotel, she jumps in the hotel pool and he gets her drunk at a nearby bar.

Both he and his drunk date go to his hotel room, where she passes out and crashes on his bed. While she's knocked out, he removes her pants and proceeds to orally molest her. He then tries to lick her ass, then she wakes up and says "what the fuck are you doing to me?" and tells him to stop.

He stops. Then she gets up, puts her pants back on and announces to him that the date is over and walks out, leaving his date with no choice but to jerk off to relieve the pain caused by his blue balls.

He expresses his appreciation for the date by hounding her on two online message boards and typing cryptic messages to her, which leads to him getting kicked out of one of the message boards not once but twice.

Yep, that would be the worst date!

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 04:22 AM
That sounds like a great date!

Who the hell is this guy?

PeteIsHere
07-02-2008, 04:30 AM
Wow, you are mean. What you did was just plain mean.

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Well, Hugo Whatever got quiet real fast. I suppose he had some important things to do.

:lol:

hugochavez
07-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Nope, I just don't have anything else to add.

hugochavez
07-02-2008, 04:48 AM
Don't bother PM'ing me again.

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 04:48 AM
I don't see that at all, please continue posting. All the girls love ya.

:lol:

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Hold on, I'll send that msg as a pm.

hondarobot
07-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Well, it was fun for what it's worth. I like crazy posters. Good night.

xrey
07-02-2008, 06:35 AM
Bringing your date to Peanuts

rvince
07-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Worst for me that happened ~10 years ago: the girl came with her 2 children (~8 and 10yo).
Seems like she was more interested by a babysitter than a boyfriend...

Lucky6King
07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
How bout when your dates boyfriend shows up at the bar you stopped in for drinks at?

AllanahStarrNYC
07-02-2008, 11:00 AM
LOL I had a few of those- especially 'blind' dates.

When a guy lies about his height it's the worst.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow, you are mean. What you did was just plain mean.

~Kisses.

HTG

What was meaner was him telling me he had full head of hair. He didn't mention not on top of his head but all over his entire body! And by sending me an old pic of himself! And trying to get me inside the theater pronto. :roll:

If that had happened to your daughter, you'd tell her to run away. Please..

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 12:27 PM
to be taken to some boring as hell Train Museum.....

macfan
07-02-2008, 12:38 PM

LOL, yeah that does sound brutal. That's why I stick to the old fashioned bistro restaurants on the first date, and ask lots of questions to find out what the girl likes, so I plan accordingly for the next date or at least have some idea of her tastes.

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 12:45 PM
and yes i can admit to be taken to an acutal train museum ffs whats that about.. give me ww2 war museum at least

sucka4chix
07-02-2008, 02:02 PM

It depends on the girl. A high percentage of t-girls own playstations and like competitive activities. GGs-- not so much! Mini golf should be a pretty good date. You can talk, laugh, help each other. Lots of chances to interact. Actualy, movies are awful for dates, especially 1st dates becuse you just sit there with little opportunity to get to know someone, but movies are very popular dates.

Tomfurbs
07-02-2008, 04:45 PM

Was that the one in York?

Cos I went there on a school trip once, and it was pretty dire.

LTR_Seeker
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
So you dont like hairy chested guys Hara shame on you lol

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 05:35 PM

it was a shitty railway/train place called "the bluebird railway"

I take it the york one is dire too...

Honestly if someone offers to take you there for a date, run for the hills pronto....

Tomfurbs
07-02-2008, 05:43 PM

it was a shitty railway/train place called "the bluebird railway"

I take it the york one is dire too...

Honestly if someone offers to take you there for a date, run for the hills pronto....

Frankly, if someone mentions 'Trains', and 'Dates', in the same sentence, I've long since ran to the hills and have already set up my own whisky still and goat farm.

Yeah, it was dire.

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 05:50 PM
hmmm now a whisky Stillery that would be a date and a half :)

Actually as it goes i have a date with a gentlemen that works in teh city my sister inlaw has set me with....

The date is as follows:

Meet for Dinner and a Drink (bar/restaurant nothing to fancy)
Then he has tickets to go see a music gig-
then back to my sister inlaws ...

there will be no sex etc....

All in all i think thats quite a nice date....just hope he is not a complete tool :)

Tomfurbs
07-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Sounds awesome.

Whats the gig?

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 05:58 PM
i am told its band that have a similar sound to mychemical romance....He has done his homework and found out before hand the music i am into :) so he gets good brownie points for that effort :)

Its just like a little rock bar/venue where bands play....i like my live music you see :) being the goth grunge punk ass tranny runt i am :)

Tomfurbs
07-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I bet you 20 internet dollars it is the 100 Club.

You have to report back now and tell us how it goes!

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
I will do, i am going to take my pocket camcorder to make a little video blog too :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
So you dont like hairy chested guys Hara shame on you lol

Guys who wears cowboy hats, big belt buckle, a comb over and hairy as an ape isn't any girls cup of java! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
OMG you described my dad :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2008, 10:54 PM
OMG you described my dad :)

Oh I'm sorry? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 11:03 PM
:) gotta love your dads combeover :)

BeardedOne
07-02-2008, 11:29 PM

Damn! My chances are done. :shock:

brickcitybrother
07-02-2008, 11:33 PM
One where you end up broke, in a ditch by the side of the road, bleeding from every orifice. Trust me thats bad :jawdrop

Damn! Nuff said.

LibertyHarkness
07-02-2008, 11:58 PM

Damn! My chances are done. :shock:

Lol, well you could try and tempt me with steam engine museum instead