PDA

View Full Version : The Gay Pride Parade in Chicago

mimiplastique
06-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I was there through the whole god damned parade ... i got rained on and stood on top of a float 4 41/2 hours in these ity bitty heals with wings on and a platum blonde wig too .... BAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBY when i tell you NEVER AGAIN !!!! I MEAN IT !!!!! i had the worst time aboard the float !!!

i was on Hydrates float a club where i have managed to make reoccurring cast !!! with Ms. Continental Plus Tajma Hal , Aroura Sexton and Vanity Fair ,
and a whole bunch of naked boys dancing drinking and falling all over the place

i saw Brenda at the early part of the day where i was still doing my body paint that i call manner tanner (?) idk why i just do ... any way ... we took a picture or tw or 9 and then i took 100's of picks with people at the docking station !!!!! i thought i was in for a great day :) ..... :( wrong :(

but my very favorite part of the day was when vanessa and i went to victoras secret and bought panties and flip flops for my aching feet the after that we ate a Mc Donald's NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO TO a NAIL SHOP

HERE IS A CLIP OF THE FLAO I WAS ON SORRY NO PICS O SHARE I LEFT MY CAMERA AT HOME :(
brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kImlpk0su8s

jniowa
06-30-2008, 03:12 PM
great clip mimi, looking sexy up there.

mimiplastique
06-30-2008, 03:46 PM
aww than k you both !!!!!!!!
i have just obtained a copy of the parade float i was on and am uploading it to youtube as we speak !!!!

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 01:35 AM
You lol I waved at you and all three of my friends screamed your name, but you were like in your own little world lol